Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the next level (open, training, nk) Empty the next level (open, training, nk)

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:12 am
yen gazed at the area around him as he emerged from the recent promotion of his status as an ninja of konoha, to take the step of chuninn was a step that may at first glance look to be a title to some but more of so a lifestyle and dedication to services and blood of the village as a sheild and blade at hand of the nation, through his days pf recpvery yen thought hard of the past mission and the impact it had on his perception of the world, yet through this many would say it may have been trivial thoughts yet to the young aburame yen looked beyond that fact and noted the world in the grand scheme. yet to this day yen approached the trainig ground to perhaps enlighten and ;earn some himself, however yen decided to look further to start some light training of his own to start with before looking to dive into the harder stuff in which he researched a bit upon on his recent days of resting and relaxing. now lets tap into a few basic techniques of earth element now... perhaps the simplicity of making and molding earth to my bear ease and beckoning. yen thought to himself as he reached down to a rock and observed the rock.

Although plain to the looks of it yen felt his chakra flow within it as he could feel his connection to the earth deepen since his last recent experience with earth. However the question that now waivered in himself was the fact that if he wanted to mold earth with his chakra it was fairly new so something small was nessary, ill start with making this rock a bit more suitable as it may be a rock but like water i can mold it to my liking yen thought as he focused on the mere basic technique of making a rock into a suitable weapon, yens chakra seeped into the rock at astonding speeds as he focused on the image of the rock thinning and strengthening as the rock itself began to slowly stretch under the sheer power of his chakra,

Like clay the rock began to stretch and lengthen till it reached yens arms length as it remained very durible still due to his chakra and creativity, still with his strength yen could lift the staff of rock and swung it a bit noting that it was to his sense balanced as he hit the ground with it testing the duribility and satisfactory with it as the staff bounced. so earth a little like water now and feel a little confident with its work yen smiled as he thought this and stretched his arms slightly after noting the effectiveness of the technique. now which of the four techniques shall i start with here. yen pondered as he stood in thought and reflected upon the idea on the three clone techniques he wanted to work on as his normal clone technique would need work and applicative features.

WC: 505
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the next level (open, training, nk) Empty Re: the next level (open, training, nk)

Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:11 am
yen nodded his head as he decided that to start his clone training he needed to start with a more compacted verson of the clone technique the shadow clone. yen recalled as while he could create clones from water as the elemental baisis for a solid technique he desired to step up the clone basic verson. however this is where yen realized that he needed to start over from scratch to make such a technique work. Yen took a breath as he weaved the handsigns for the clone technique as it poofed into existance yen took note that on the higher level the incorpal properties were gone as the clones would indeed become solid for they would be made completely out of physical mass from nothing. indeed a very complex task but yen has handled harder. as yen dismissed the clone technique yen thought of a way to solidify the clone. it most defintly requires alot of chakra to solidify and make it solid so then lets test this yen thought to himself as he closed his eyes prepairing to make the clone technique.

Yen felt his chakra flare up as he prepaired the clone handsign again this time he focused the chakra within him and began to distribute it in a more even matter throwing in A little bit the first time as he willed the clone into existance. with a poof the clone came deformed and fell to the ground in a puff of smoke dissapitated from what appeard a lack of chakra. "of course the clone technique would not be able to function if a clone cannot solidify properly" yen spoke aloud as he began preperations for another clone. this time he threw in a little more chakra as he was trying to feel out the proper ammount of chakra required for the technique.

Several attempts later yen brushed sweat from his forehead as he sat down under the morning sun taking note of the progress so far. " so chakra must be set in a evenly way to allow appearance however if i dont use enough they will flat out fail. but i am feeling i am missing something very important from the equation. when i make my water clones i have a base structure to make a chakra system maintainable." at thoes words yen was stumped as these clones would require more work then he thought to make into existance and further more make them a reality that could work independently unlike the water clones who fall apart after a few meters.

yen feeling a bit more rested stood up prepaired for another go at making these clones a reality as he held the clone sign again and began to seep more chakra into the clone where it would be next to him. however a drop of sweat came from yen as he decided to make a base for a chakra system for the clone. using about 1/4th of his chakra yen felt a good deal of his chakra drain as he imagined the clone next to him and released the chakra. A puff of smoke and a clone in the shape of himself appeared as it was more stable for a instant before taking a step and kneeling clearly unable to flutiate properly as it dissapeard in a puff of smoke. However yen felt his chakra return actually as this clone was indeed a milestone for the technique as they should return the chakra in question to the user of course. however the fact that 1/4th of his chakra was a shaky property to yen as this required a sacrifice that could decide amny things in the real world.

Yen shook his head and with a more determined demenor yen began to set up the chakra base once again for the clone technique and preformed the clone handsign with 1/4th again to confirm the mile stone as an reality. the clone appeard again as he expected and still while lacking yens disired results it was infact a solid clone which yen confirmed with a touch. the clone however being unable to hold itself together due to the lack of chakra vanished once again as yen felt the return of his chakra. i see so this will require even more chakra then i thought to make the clones more viable well lets see how much can 1/3rd of my total chakra give me. yen thought to himself as he checked himself of his chakra reserves noting that while in fact he could make one clone should he make no more then perhaps two in total to see how he can handle the further strain before reaching an allowable limit.

Keeping these facts in mind yen built up even more chakra almost to the level of his ephermal which astounded him as while that technique required an upkeep of sorts he hopefully if right wouldnt require much of an upkeep to use these clones for further work. Yen prepaired the clone handsign again and within a puff of smoke stood a clone ready and willing to act as the requirements seemed met to hold up its physical shape as it did take a trial step to ensure that its solid formation was indeed realistic. Yen smiled and nodded quietly as the clone knelt to the ground and lifted up the rock cane yen made and made a line with it before yen spoke up with satisfaction. “so this is the results of the technique and its an excellent technique indeed.”

yen nodded with approval as the clone nodded back noting him observing the results and spoke "successful attempt at the clone technique but while its a third of your power it is a third well distributed for sure" yen smiled as he took note that the clone could act rather independently as well as yen decided to take a test on the clone and sent out one of his insects to test the clones chakra. the insect flew around in a beeline before landing on the clone however it got up and flew back over to yen and returned to its host's body. "so a clone can communicate to the insects as well, that’s good as they will require that in the field" yen spoke to the clone which nodded quietly. yen smiled as the clone did and they both spoke simultaneously "excellent!" yen then nodded at the clone which bowed and disaapitated and yen felt his chakra return to him with a sigh and smile yen nodded as he made one successful clone. "good we got one so now to test it again and make sure i have it down"

Yen preformed the clone technique once more this time taking it a step further and distributing his chakra in 1/3rd twice so to make two clones. as yen felt the heavy tax of the technique he kept his focus and a puff of smoke and to his left and right his clones nodded at yen as he took note of the results. "yeah two is the most i can handle right now" yen said with a smile and nodd as the clones nodded back speaking "simply we can act upon free will and do what you can juts that in the circumstances that arise we will need a tactial standpoint to make sure we have a hold of everything" the clone to the left spoke and yen nodded in agreement as the clone to his right spoke up "but unlike you man we cant take that many hits as its understanding that we are merely chakra molded, but all the same we are no pushovers either" the clones smiled and yen figured they could be as tough as he is which made him relax as he bowed his head in thought to test the clones out for a final screening and test of their effectiveness. “ well now lets see the results of our test with two clones that will ensure that we can figure out the basic fundamental of the technique and limitation” the clones nodded and faced yen as he smiled and ran past the clones as they followed picking up speed as they followed suit till reaching his maximum speed the clones kept up and yen nodded approvally. “good the speed is up and now to see how well the jutsu side is up” yen spoke up as his clones nodded silently at the request.
One clone set up the tiger sign and preformed the hidden mist jutsu cloaking the area in mist as the clone spoke up within the mist “the chakra drain is fairly distributed among us so we could preform most techniques without issue so it seems” the clone spoke as the other one next to yen took a breath and spat out the dark blue pulsating webbing yen produces with his insects, “excellent and well made for sure! Yen spoke with a smile as he noted the clone exhausted after the technique but yen couldn’t help but notice the increase in power of the technique as his training must’ve really paid off. The mist thickend as the clone next to yen entered the mist and the clashing of fists and a dull impact could be heard as the clones tested their toughness as well. “we are pretty tough as well we don’t have much strength to deal with but we are you and we don’t need strength to make a difference.” The clones spoke as they exited the mist and stood next to yen. “indeed that is very true we don’t so now comes the part where we make the difference and take ahold of our mains specialty.” The one which was exhausted nodded as it took on the responsibility of using the weaker genjutsu as the other one had more chakra to take ahold of the stronger one.

The weaker one preforming the handsigns to make the decending hell technique did so as yen and the other clone felt the heat from the technique and yen noted the increase of effectiveness from his training as well and smiled as it felt like a flame barrling down on them all. In a fluid motion yen and the other clone used the genjutsu release technique and nodded. “very well done as this shows the full compacity of the clone techniques versatility.” Yen spoke as the frist clone raised its hand and yen felt the effect of ephermal come over him as he was sucked into another illusion this one however yen realeased himself from with ease again noting the grown power of it and grinned. “excellent so all of our techniques have grown” yen smiled as he prepared to preform ephermal as he noted something, the technique didn’t work and he felt the exhaustion to use the technique as well. This perplexed yen as he looked up and the clones shrugged confused as well as he tried again and failed taking note of the draw back. “so it seems we cannot preform the same technique as a continuous move. Makes sense actually since you are me and I am you we can only use a technique at a time. I believe we will need to make a note of how much power we use and which movements we use. Together we are numbers that are indeed formidable.” Yen spoke as the clones chuckled and nodded in agreement.

So now yen satisfied with most of the tests he had run needed to take note of the distance of the clones as the clones silently awaited yens request. Yen closed his eyes as he had hopped that with this being a much stronger clone technique the distance they must travel could also be improved as well. “now we know that while the other technique water clone has a limited area of movement and expansion hopefully the effects of this could greatly have improved. So I need you guys to go out about and take note of the area find sciurces of water or rocks and bring them here so we can work on the last jutsu test I would wonder how far you can go but that will be decided upon how far you guys can go.” The clones nodded at yens instructions and proceeded off through the trees east and west.

The first clone weaved through the trees and started gathering rocks on the ground as he headed further from yen nearing a stop as it gathered rocks and noted a stream near half a mile from yen as it skidded to a stop at the base of the stream. Using the handsigns for water whip the clone created a whip made from water and nodded at the drain of chakra yet seemed to stop near the half mile marker from the training ground, yet as it continued forward the clone dispersed and the whip of water dissolved as it vanished.
Yen back at the training ground felt his chakra return from the clone lower as it was an unusual effect to gain information from a now gone scource as it was more or less a chakra memory of a sorts “interestingso I can gain info mation based on their experience and this looks like good training data as well. I gotta keep this in mind” yen spoke to himself as he silently awaited the second clones return curious to what the clone would find.
The second clone went to the west as it gathered rocks and caught sight of a trail of animals however due to the knowledge of the first clone decided to stay around the vicinity as it gathered small pebbles and such for yen. The clone still drained from the techniques used continued back towards yen as yen glanced up at the clone in the tree and smiled gestering it to come down. As the clone jumped down yen nodded and smiled at the rocks and noted the size and shape of the rocks. Taking hold of a pebble yen tossed it at the clone as the clone caught it yen nodded and spoke. “recently I have taken a interest in the earth element as this will not take much chakra I must see from a distance how this works. As you know with elemental manipulation we must be able to use the element. Please if you may. Make a rock cane out of three rocks.”

The clone nodded and began to focus on the rock in hand as it did the rock began to shift and thin as it flattend a bit ad then extended into a fine long staff or rock. Yen took note of the elemental shift as the rock responded to the chakra as it was willed and shaped into being so. “I see so from a distance the rock is indeed reacting to the chakra at hand” the clone smiled and responded as well “correct which means that while to make the techniques of earth effective its abundant meaning that one must focus on an immediate area and an immediate effect to occur.” The clone and yen nodded as they observed the staff of rock and placed it down before starting on another rock staff. This time the results seemed much faster and it was clear that through the observation yen was getting to how the technique is easily a grand starting point to study earth techniques. “looks like we are close to getting our moneys worth out of this” the clone spoke with confidence as it admired the well made earth staff. Yen nodded silently as the clone set down the final earth staff and sat down on the ground exhausted.
Yen then spoke up to the clone noting the difference and power of techniques yen asked a question to the clone. “the multiple perspectives of this technique is grand but should you find there any reason to find a flaw within the technique?” the clone went quiet for a moment and nodded. “the fact that while solit we are not totally solid, we can take as much and use the techniques but im doubtful that such a grand move can bode well when faced with such a powerful force. I am doubtful that as a clone I can even take the full blunt of the spider web technique to be honest” with that the clone dispersed itself leaving yen alone in thought at the knowledge gained from its observations and its experience
Yen let lose a sigh as he admired the sky feeling that near half of his chakra was gone his day was nearing an end for the working of the shadow clone was at its end. Yet he smiled and spoke to himse;f as he stretched "well now that technique is defintly useful as It not only staves my abilities but they got the fact of the matter of my natural strength and unmakings too. A excellent technique for getting things done." yen smiled as he finished speaking and grabbed the earth staffs at hand that the clones made. They surely did well as they made them as well as yen could before yen turned and observed the webbing from earlier still pulsating blue. upon touching the webbing still pulsating yen felt the drain of his chakra before he pulling his hand away and nodding with satisfaction. “a job well done with clones as that marks two clone techniques I seem to have a handle on, now to rest up for that was a challenging training session for sure”

Yen smiled as he spoke this and nodded with approval of his hard work and most defiantly learning experience from interacting with the clones, yen while he managed to test the clones he had also tested the full capabilities of the clones as well and happily smiled as they seemed an excellent edition to his growing ninjutsu knowledge keeping in mind that while he needed to use a powerful base of chakra to ensure that the clones could in fact exist yen felt that his work today made the full use of his reasoning and observation. As he left however yen took note that he would take the rock staffs along with him as they could make and excellent lining for his wall at home as he smiled and chuckled to his accomplishment on his way home.

(Exit)
WC: 3,068+505= 3,573

Claiming +17 stats
Learned
shadow clone

Earth release rock section cane

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

the next level (open, training, nk) Empty Re: the next level (open, training, nk)

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:21 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum