Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training in the rain (NK) Empty Training in the rain (NK)

Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 pm
Needing to learn and at least partially master the simple clone technique and the transformation technique, Kiwoharu walked around the village to find a fairly clear, empty area. Still rainy as hell wherever he went, but that was the rain village. He had grown up here, and had never needed an umbrella, unlike tourists from other villages. The village did have its fair share of weirdos (just look at the kage), but that was part of the place's motto, 'Keep Ame Weird'.  

Anyways, in the interest of not going into detail on what the neighbor's cat is doing, Kiwoharu sat down on a random rock to begin. He wanted to focus on the transformation technique first, figuring if he could manage that, then the clone technique would be easy. First, he started with the focusing techniques his mother had shown him. While he was no medic-nin, there were parts of the training for it that were useful to any ninja. He focused his chakra to specific places of his body, to improve his control further so that when he began to practice with the technique itself, it would be easier.

Of course, he was not likely to be alone out here, perhaps someone would come and aid his training further.

Words: 210
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Training in the rain (NK) Empty Re: Training in the rain (NK)

Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:19 pm
As the boy stopped, preparing for a calm session of training in the heart of the village hidden in the rain something strange would happen. From the doorways of buildings throughout the village people began to pour out, their faces and bodies mangled beyond belief. Each moved with a slight limp, dragging broken limbs slightly behind them as they converged upon a center point about ten meters in front of the academy student. Once in place they turned blood red eyes upon the boy, half the zombie like group bearing excited grins that their meal had finally shown itself. They took two steps forward as a hord before stopping to look up.

You may be wondering what sense of salvation had rained upon this poor boy like healing light. Music would begin to play throughout the village from large speakers placed goddess knows where, starting with a steady beat and the sound of a bass guitar. The zombies began to dance, lifting mangled arms above their head like monster claws performing what was the trademarked thriller dance.... or would be were micheal jackson real. naturally this was the ninja world and as such he was not asside from within the head of the over the top leader of Ame who jumped down from her perch overseeing the ordeal.

"NO NO No. You have to go left then right!!! Try it again, and this time do it correctly." Beside her two figures landed, the smallest of which looking like the pinochio charater strait out of a disney movie. To be clear he was not. Disney does not exist here. Still, the smallest tugged at the tails of her red leather jacked before pointing to the boy, informing the leader of his existence.

"Not now Pinoch... I oh. Hullo. " she moved forward quickly as she addressed him, nodding before offering the boy a bright smile. "You're one of the new Academy students right? Anything I can assist with?"
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:51 pm
The strangeness of things rapidly increased. He looked around as the mangled masses of people converged in front of him, yet stayed in place. If it came to it, he was completely ready to - run like a chicken. But, he didn't need to. Despite their grins, they only moved two steps forward before they stopped. He briefly looked up as well, before hearing the music. Next he saw the leader of the village, jumping from somewhere. Along with two figures. For now, at least, the thriller hadn't gotten him. Or however that song goes. 

Kiwoharu watched the figures quietly along with the leader. He remained still after she addressed him, with only a small bow in greeting. He smiled back after a bit. "Indeed. Nothing in particular, I'm just practicing for the exams. Have to master the two necessary techniques." Or at least do them well enough.

Words: 148
Total so far: 358
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:03 pm
"Ah. those two. Well. As leader of Amekagure I'm sure we can give you some help. " Behind them the mass of people continued their dancing movements, another much larger thud landing just to their right as the chikamatsu puppet landed, walking towards the villagers.

"So lets see. it's transformation and surface walking? Or was it... There were four when I took my exam though that was so long ago." She thought back to her days in the volcano village, a shiver running down her spine. "A..Um. At any rate, They're all pretty easy. " Forming the seals she did each in succession. First she transformed, looking exactly like the boy, her armor changing to give her an enormous floppy red head with a silver feather in it. Forming another and molding her chakra produce the strange effect of the clone technique, creating two mirror images of the girl, each making a tada motion and raising their hands in a shrug that suggested this was no sweat.

"Ai." She needed say nothing else as she took off, jumping towards one of the buildings. As she finished her feet touched down running up the building. Meanwhile her puppet released from on of it's compartments a kunai aimed at her back.

"AAAANNNNNDDDDD" With the final set of seals she would seem to disapper, a splash of water meeting the deadly weapon as she appeared just beside Kiwo. "That's all of them. If you need the seals let me know but I bet you're going to be a super powerful ninja and this will come easilly to you."
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:19 pm
He watched her closely, ignoring the dancing going on behind them for now. He wasn't familiar with the requirements of other villages, nor had he heard of where she had come from. Kiwoharu was able to observe her seals, at least if she did it slowly enough, since copying was a much higher level of sharingan than he had unlocked- though that wasn't saying much, he hadn't unlocked it at all yet. He wasn't sure what to think of the enormous red hat- assuming it is indeed a hat, and not a red head- but he continued watching her as she performed the next technique.

After that, he started to focus on molding his own chakra with the seals while he watched her run off and jump to one of the buildings. Once she appeared beside him, he had observed all four techniques, including the two he needed. He focused his chakra and transformed into an almost entirely correct mirror image of her, just not as oddly dressed. Next came the clone technique, which he formed the seals for before two mirror images of himself appeared, both holding the final seal still. "Close enough, I think."

Words: 196
Total: 554
Jutsu learned: Transformation Technique, Clone Technique
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:22 pm
"This will never do. Do them again." Her features seemed to ressonate distaste or disgust as she watched him perform the techniques. She shook her head letting out a soft sigh, her foot tapping on the ground. "This will just never do boy..... I had more faith in you then that.."
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:25 pm
"Very well." He tried the transformation technique again. This time, he recreated her current appearance perfectly, clothes and all. When he made the clone technique again, the clones started doing the thriller dance... and were doing it a lot better than the zombies.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm
"Here we go" The puppet Ai spoke, turning away from the scene. SHe knew what would come next from her sister all too well.

"are you serious?! this is the best you have!!! This is what my academy trains? Completely unacceptable. You are banished from the academy boy. Never again will you be allowed to train to become a ninja in this village." She pulled form the bag at her side a small parcel of various items, food and a blanket and tossed it at him. " Now go. If i catch you calling yourself an Academy student of my village again.... We'll have trouble." She stormed off, ducking around the corner as a soft sigh was heard from the puppet girl who's back faced him. She knew there was a headband in the center of the package but the boy wouldn't until he opened it, realizing it was some elaborate and rediculous way of congratulating him.
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:46 pm
He glanced at Ai, preparing himself for some kind of weird scene. Then he turned toward the leader, calmly absorbing her words. Catch the hidden meanings inside the hidden meanings, or some rule like that. He caught the parcel easily, anyone with a small amount of training could handle that speed. Of course, a throw from a kage at full speed would have killed him. 

He opened the package quietly, seemingly unfazed by her words. He wanted to see what was in there first. And he found, in the center, the headband. "Rule number... who even knows... A shinobi must see the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings. Not allowed to train to become a ninja, because I already am one. Banished as in graduation. My new rank means I cannot call myself an academy student." He said quietly to himself, figuring he'd let Ai hear his thought process. He wrapped the headband around his head properly and then put the parcel back together to keep the other items ready. 

Words: 170 (43 in previous post as well)
Total so far: 767
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:52 pm
Ai stood unphased by the boy's words, seeming as if she'd expected this. Of course she hadn't however Puppets.... Well they didn't have ears. Don't tell Aios that though. Dear god the horror. After a few moments Aios returned, head held high and her outfit changed completely. She wore a strange red and orange outfit that was slightly revealing, looking like that of a pop star. natrually it wasn't... Or not one that would be recognizable since pop starts weren't exactly a thing.

"Well Kid. I see you eventually figured it out? Ai that right?" She looked to her sister who shrugged her shoulders before finally turning back to the group.

"Meet me here tomorow for more training and I'll teach you all the fun of being a ninja hm?" With that they departed, heading towards the enormous castle in the back of the village and through the group of people still working on their dance. "Take five guys we're about ready" With that the villagers dissiapted back to their shops to actually do work for a small portion of time before they would be called for another of Aios' rediculous schemes.

(exit granting Kiwo genin rank)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum