Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Through the woods: Aproaching Kaos (Training)  Empty Through the woods: Aproaching Kaos (Training)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:50 pm
Salzem was sitting atop a flat rock, meditating, clearing his mind and focusing his chakra silently and efficiently. He was accustomed to focusing while active, but Salzem needed felt like he needed peace. For days now, Salzem was having the most disturbing of dreams, each more vivid than the last, each more brutal, yet, more clear. He would awake each night in a cold sweat, remembering the nightmare. The silence of the forest aided him in his meditation, focusing in on the occasional rustle of leaves or the snapping of branches as the forest animals went around their daily routine. His day was one of stress. He couldn't help but reminisce about Isshin's death. It was a long time ago and yet, watching a friend die in front of you while you were powerless to stop the aggressor, was regretful to say the least. Salzem got up from his rock and stretched. He slammed his hands together in the tiger sign, focusing his chakra into the cells within his nails and teeth. They grew quickly, becoming 4 inch black daggers as his teeth became fangs that would rival a wolf. Salzem looked around for a tree to practice on and found one near by, thin and ready for the cutting. Salzem raked his claws across it's trunk, tearing off a good bit of bark and cutting deeply into the exposed wood. "Hmm... Acceptable." Salzem ceased his chakra flow, his nails falling to the forest floor as his teeth shrank back to normal size. Salzem decided he would go for a walk through the wood. It was only late afternoon and he had time to spare. Salzem walked through the dense wood, relishing in it's silence.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Through the woods: Aproaching Kaos (Training)  Empty Re: Through the woods: Aproaching Kaos (Training)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:37 pm
Kaos was practicing a jutsu move, something a little more powerful than what he usually worked on. It was called dust cloud, and as the name suggested it created a dust cloud. Useful, in the fact that it could choke up opponents and blind them a little, allowing Kaos to prepare something else for use.
He does the hand signs for it, then expelling breathe, a small dust cloud appears, only extending five meters out. 
"Hmm, not what I was hoping for, but it's a start." Kaos thinks. He stretches, looking around, and then looks up, staring up at the afternoon sun. He smiles, and says, "Plenty of time to practice some more."
He bounds up a tree, looking around in the distance. Whenever he turns to face south, towards where Konoha lies, the trees a little less thick for some reason than any other directioin, he sees a figure only about six meters away. He stops, until he recognizes the figure. He jumps out of the tree, and walks up to the figure.
"Sal, right? It's Kaos, how are you doing?" Kaos asks, calling out to the figure. He waves, stopping two meters away, he then asks, "What are you up to today?"
He pauses, slightly, before closing the remaining distance, putting up his hand in a gesture suggesting a handshake. If Sal was to shake his hand, then after that was over, Kaos would turn his head, knowing that Jeff was a little out of the ways to hear his whistle, he sends a mental command to return from the hole he had gone down in, well more like fallen into, but Kaos stopped worrying as soon as Jeff had poked his head back out, and meowed. Jeff then went and snuggled up into the whole, and had fallen asleep on Kaos. Kaos sent out the mental command, but also whistled to make it appear as if Jeff could hear the whistle. In his mind he could feel Jeff wake up, and pretty soon Jeff had climbed out of his hole and had returned to Kaos, purring, and rubbing up on his legs. He bounds up Kaos, climbing up to his shoulder where he meows on Kaos's shoulder. Kaos scratches Jeff's ears and smiles. He then looks at Sal and says, "Want to do some practicing? I need to improve myself, and sparring is always a good way to do that in my opinon?"

[twc 406, 406/3k dust cloud]
Anonymous

Through the woods: Aproaching Kaos (Training)  Empty Re: Through the woods: Aproaching Kaos (Training)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:27 pm
Salzem was enjoying his walk before a voice broke through the silence, shattering his tranquility. Salzem turned his head in the direction of the voice, seeing a familiar face. He waved lightly in return to Kaos's wave as Kaos walked up to meet him. Salzem shrugged at Kaos's question, returning his gaze to the seemingly endless sea of green.

"I was going on a walk. I needed to clear my head."  Salzem replied. Kaos closed the remaining distance, reaching a hand out for him to shake. Salzem looked at the hand questioningly. Normally, he did not shake hands with anyone. He could never understand the concept. Salzem simply nodded at Kaos instead in greeting.
"I do not shake hands." Salzem said simply. Kaos whistled and a small house cat climbed out of a hole of similar size and began rubbing Kaos's leg, The cat climbed up on Kaos's shoulder where it meowed, seemingly claiming the boy as his and his alone. As Kaos scratches the cat, Salzem observed the relationship, Strange. Salzem had never had a pet so he could not understand the connection these two obviously shared. Kaos turned his attention back to the masked Chuunin and asked if he wanted to practice, Salzem turned his gaze back to Kaos and nodded.
"I could go for some exercise."  Salzem replied, slamming his hands together in the tiger sign. Chakra flowed into his nails, stimulating the cells, increasing their growth. By the end of a few seconds, they were black talons, ready for use.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:58 pm
"Ah, man, not in front of the..." Kaos starts as Sal does the tiger sign, but by the time he said it, it was to late as his nails changed into black talons. Jeff hisses, digging his own claws into Kaos's shoulders, Kaos winces and says, "Ow, ow, okay, Jeff, down, go play in your hole."
The cat hisses, jumps down, scratching the air, his claws towards Sal, before running off back into his hole. He smiles and says, "Cat's not used to jutsu yet. Just sort of adopted him couple days ago. Haven't really showed him much jutsu yet. So, there's the start of your jutsu huh? Well, here's to begin my first move."
Kaos does horse then monkey then bird, and expelling a dust cloud towards Sal, all in all it's only extends five meters in front of the Kaos. To some though it could look like a simple smokescreen, but Kaos knows that it can irritate both the lungs and eyes if not filtered properly. After Kaos finishes he jumps back, then says to Sal, whether he's in the dust cloud or not, "Well, I was hoping for an exchange of blades first, instead of jutsus. Also, I haven't quite learned the jutsu I used yet, still in practice phase so I except a report on what you think of it. Thank you, and prepare yourself."
Kaos pulls out a katana from his right sheathe, stabbing it into the ground and then asks, "Do you need a katana? I have extra."
If the answer is yes, Kaos would summon one from storage displacement, and toss it to his opponent. He would then pick up the one that he had stabbed into the ground, holding it at the ready, until his opponent was ready.
If the answer is not, Kaos would pick up his katana and hold it in front of him, preparing to rush and swing at his opponent, but waiting for him to draw his weapon.
If the answer was an attack, either jutsu or non jutsu, Kaos would get into a defensive position.
All of the ways, he would activate his shoes as well to make himself faster. (+25 speed)

[twc 769, 769/4k]
Anonymous

Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:11 am
Salzem had his breathing mask, designed to filter air that came in and so his eyes and mouth were protected from the dense smoke. Salzem stepped out of them smoke casually, as Kaos asked for a sword fight. Salzem nodded. He could use some experience in the art of sword play. At Kaos's offer to let him borrow a sword, Salzem drew his own weapon of choice, the keyblade Olympia. However Salzem does not simply fight with just his weapon,. His whole body was such and in his mind, can be used accordingly. Salzem held Olympia out in front of him in an offensive stance. He raised Olympia in the air, drawing on it's power. Salzem felt stronger as the blade bestowed him with the energy inside. (Total Strength 50) Salzem would then lower his blade and strike at Kaos, swiping at his stomach with his blade (Speed 70 Strength 50)

Stamina: 240

-20 for Heros Resolve (Olympia's Weapon Ability)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:47 pm
Kaos steps back, putting two meters between him and Sal, dodging the slash that was aimed to go across his stomach.
"Eh, I prefer to clash between katana's, because their sharpness would be the same, but if you want personal weapons go ahead. I won't bring out my scythe right now, hmm, though I do like my katanas unbroken. Guess i'll have to test the mantle of your blade then."
Kaos raises the katana up, to be level with Sal's face, dropping it, moving a meter closer to Sal then does  a left twirl, bringing the katana up then into a downward slash from Sal's left shoulder to Sa's right hip. He then will sidestep to his left then do a feint stab towards Sal's stomach before taking a step in, and resting the blade on Sal's right hand.
If he manages to get that far, he'll say, "Game over, you lost a wrist, you start to lose blood, then you die."
Anonymous

Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:16 pm
Salzem instead did not sidestep. He stepped inside Kaos's first strike, raising his blade to knock Kaos's first katana aside. He would raise his elbow to smash into Kaos's chin, knocking him back. (Speed 70 Strength 35) He would then raise his blade in a defensive position, twirling his blade in between his fingers absently. Should this assault fail, it would most likely be from Kaos ducking or jumping back to avoid his elbow strike. In response, Salzem would raise his blade in a defensive position. If Kaos ducked out of the way, Salzem would throw a straight kick aimed at Kaos's chest (Strength 40 Speed 70). This attack would be hard to dodge as Salzem had closed the distance to about a foot. Should he jump back, Salzem would wait for Kaos to close in again. Should he jump to the sides, Salzem would turn in his direction, waiting for Kaos's next move. Salzem fought with a Sword/marshal arts style, using the weapon for it's exact opposite function, defense while simultaneously using his body to attack. Salzem would only attack with his weapon to either gain distance or trip up the opponent
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:48 pm
Kaos jumps back two meters, putting distance between the two once more. He sighs, and stabs his katana into the ground. He sits down on the ground, still tired from his travels
"Look, mate, I actually meant to talk to you. After you left, I rescinded my offer, but I know you seemed eager to join me. I've been thinking about a way to get around it, and I've come up with a plan. I can summon people by using mark seal. I can get you out of there, if you want. All I want from it is a traveling buddy. I plan on facing the demon Youka alone, but I'm afraid, I will flee if I don't have travel companions. I already have another in mind, but I've decided to ask you first, because I have to find the second."
Kaos stands up, and says, "Will you join me? If yes, take my hand, and I shall mark seal you, allowing me to summon you whenever i reach the borders, putting you out of the control of any who would try to stop you. I warn you, you might be labeled a traitor, might be hunted by your own ninja. And if i manage to save Kumo, I'm not going to stay there, I will continue to travel, and if i don't, it means certain death for me, and you having betrayed your home for nothing. Say no, and i won't say another word. I shall leave."
Anonymous

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:09 am
Salzem sat down across from Kaos on a stump as he sat down on earth blow him. He listened, suspicious that Kaos knew of his intentions to leave for good. Apparently, all he wanted from Salzem is a traveling companion as Kaos made his way to duel with a demon.  He cocked his head to the side, thinking. He had some matters to clear up with some of his friends. This was true. He looked at Kaos, eyeing him up. If anything, he seemed hopeful. An admirable feat when someone is about to smuggle someone else out of a village.
"Kaos..." Salzem began, "I have matters to attend to now, and one of a personal nature." Salzem was getting angry just thinking of that... murderer.
"I'm not saying no. We should meet up in a few days, talk about it then, hmm?"
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:33 pm
Kaos nods, putting his hand down. He looks at Sal and says, "Back to sword fighting? Exchange a few blows again?"
He walks back to his katana, pulling it out, and holding it in front of him in a defensive stance. 
"Two meters between me and him. I'll let him come towards me, then I'll swing towards him, with a slash across the body." Kaos thinks to himself, resting himself on his toes.
He bounces back and forth,side to side, foot to foot, before getting a little impatient from boucing around, and close the remaining gap, attempting to slash across Sal's chest (swinging 85 speed, 77 sharpness)
"Let's push it into over gear, try our best to stump the other up. Well, maybe not that much, don't want to wound or kill really."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum