Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Start of the Journey Empty Start of the Journey

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:43 am
The footsteps that echoed over the sand filling the ears of two individuals as the waves washed over the sand nearby. crashing of water and rocks were audible and yet an individual as it seemed walked among the sand cloaked in red and with distinctive green sandals they seemed to be in a conversation of sorts and to a bystander it would be unusual to over hear one jolly voice with a open nature seem to over take the more quiet but edgy voice that proceeded behind the induvidual. the individual was in fact two individuals as one persay. joined twins where the closer one got the more apparent that there was another head on the body. surely just hanging out behind the body casually like any other day one would say yhat it was someone being carried. yet they carried no bag nor anything. in fact to fool others another set of legs hung out from the back green sandles the same but their armor was surisingly open and double sided.

The two as one and close to be were siblings from birth and yet they grew as ninja strong and skilled. yet on this day they walked grumbling to each other as they looked towards the water. a small smile on the young red haired boy known as segri appeared as he spoke up. [color=yellow]"well for certain despite the odds we gotta train today, might be sunny and perhaps we might not get the work all done but its our life as ninja to grow stronger! next time we can go on a mission and do as we wish but i for one want to work on a few things. Besides just yesterday you had your turn to get a little work done. i suggest we test this out in the fact being to gain more as one and as individuals we must work as one. unless you want to keep at the same level we will get nowhere ok neku?"

The head of segri's brother neku rose up and a strange shifting of muscles and body movement lead them to fully separate within a few seconds as neku stretched and gazed at his brothers back speaking in his smooth cool voice "so be it any ways i need to stretch and if we spar each other we learn a bit heck we sleep together. however i would suggest we get something down at least. just some time this week we need to get some serious work done and relax allow me to take over every now and then. although not as dominate im sure we can do shift with a swap. So how shall we handle our opponents brother? a nice seal or two can do?" neku spoke up as he stretche his back and twisted side to side before his grey eyes met up with segri's. As brother faced one another. segri was three inches taller and looked a bit more built yet neku had a slimmer build.

Segir sighed and nodded "fine we will do that. after all its only us. a basic technique to get down and then a quick spar to warm up ok?" segir smiled as neku  nodded in agreement and they stood side by side gazing at the waves a bit  admiring the beauty.

WC:565
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Start of the Journey Empty Re: Start of the Journey

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:13 am
Monarch let out a sigh "damn it all" he said walking down the sand beach "Stupid people, Stupid idiots, i hate everyone" Monarch said in a pissed tone walking as the waves smashed against the water which spit water up onto him and his cloths "at least i bought some new toys." monarch said cheerfully tapping his weapon pouches and smiling "Five kunais, five shurikens, two smoke bombs, all for a amazing deal" Monarch said happily as he stopped seeing two figures about 10 meters away.

Monarch squinted his eyes seeing two people, one with a larger build and the other with a smaller build, Monarch let out a sigh "I hate people...But maybe i an learn something from these two...People" Monarch said with a annoyed tone thinking of how far he had fell to think that a small boy and a large boy would teach him much.Never the less Monarch ventured towards the males, meter after meter he though "Bad Idea" and "Nobody Likes To Be Bothered" but he pressed on looking to train to gain inner and outer power to use against enemies and to protect things dear to him, he got five feet from the males with a fake smile he attempted to converse with the two "Hello My Name Is Monarch" Monarch said in the first friendly tone he'd ever managed to pull off.

WC: 230(I'm tired and my fingers hurt ;-; but i will triple this word count by my exit)
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:49 pm
Walking along the sandy beach he thought deeply in his head trying to remember the signs for the new jutsu he was attempting to learn, the grand fireball technique. A fairly simple technique hut one that may come in very handy in his later battles should he master it. His array of jutsu as well as his training have been severely lacking lately and this was something most uncommon for Tatsuo.  He usually kept himself very busy with missions and training session, however, as of late he has been on the search for some training partners. This was because during his time at the academy he learned that one can improve their skills much faster if they have some sort of rival to pit themselves against. One can only challenge themselves so much when attempting to train solo. 

As his thoughts wondered he noticed two others on the sandy beaches with him, about ten or so meters away from where he now stood. "Wouldn't hurt to meet some new people honestly." he said to himself as he slowly sped up closing the distance between him and the two or, as he realized as he got closer, three individuals. He usually wasn't the sort of individual to just walk up and introduce himself but, his search for new training wasn't going to go anywhere if he didn't at least attempt to put himself out there more. 

When he was within speaking vicinity of the individuals, within about ten feet or so, he finally spoke and introduced himself. "Hi there, I don't mean to intrude but I've been looking to meet some new people, and where are my manners, names Tatsuo Kyuuketsuki." While what his words meant were true his expression wasn't the happiest. Then again his expression were usually blank and emotionless ones. Not cold or evil but just emotionless and not much else. He attempted to be less uptight as he stood amongst them but he always appeared on guard and that was just how Tatsuo was.

WC: 339 (Sorry for low WC I'm on my phone cause laptop is still in shop)
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:37 pm
the twins looked both in usison at the newcommers a little taken aback from the sudden arrival in their moment of brotherly care. ok then we got a bit more of a crew here segri thought to himself and was relaxed as he noticed the calmness and honesty of one induvidual and the seemingly forced interaction of the other while it looked as if he forced himself to approach. Neku glanced a knowingly glance at his twin brother and his brother cuaght his glance out the corner of his eye as neku awaited segiri's response. A smile came across segri as he nodded at the greeting of the one boy in awknowledgement and uttered "welcome and its a pleasure to meet you. want to train a bit eh well we will enjoy this greatly" neku nodded and smiled genuinly as he looked at the other boy and cocked his head before speaking. "I see you came across us and despite the forcing of your smile you seem reluctant to come closer. Don't be alarmed we wont bite but we are more weary of one who strains themselves at the mere requirement of interaction. join us to further and learn as a group"

the twins smiled and looked turned to each other as they nodded in agreement to a idea already in progress. "lets give it a go neku?" segri said with a grin as he built up his chakra noting neku's smile. Neku smiled and nodded as his brother reached out his hand and touched the side of his face as neku did the same building chakra into his left hand as his brother did so with his right. once both hands made contact both brothers kept the flow of chakra in complete control as they willed a mark to appear on the others face. after a few moments they felt a slight drain as they pulled away and neku turned his cheek to reveal a seal of a dot and three broken lines around his cheek before dissapearing. the same went with neku as he observed a triangle broken apart appear and dissapear a few seconds later. "We did it!" segri excalimed and neku silently nodded proude of his brothers accomplishment and his own. "Well done brother we did it indeed!" neku went silent as he turned towards the two other young men and spoke up. "so what shall we all do now that me and my brother finished our little technique?" neku gazed at the two boy's awaiting their reply as segri began singing a victorious song.

WC: 565+432=997
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:25 pm
Monarch noticed another man, approach one whom had a pitch black hair unlike his own hair so Monarch wasn't used to the color of his hair, before Monarch could get a word in the man told them his name was Tatsuo, Monarch surprised shook his head quickly, as he shook his head, before he could recuperate the twins were doing what they considered training, which in Monarch's eyes looked pretty cool how the twins were able to form a basic chakra bond "Whoa, that's awesome Monarch said quickly before catching his thoughts.

" Hello, my name is Monarch, a pleasure to meet all of you" Monarch says in a polite happy tone with a good honest smile trying to befriend his ninja comrades he didn't know the first thing about them but he figured he'd soon learn more about them and decided to ask them "Hey um Neku, that's your name right...How'd you guys do that?[/color]" Monarch asked happily with a smile leaving only seconds between the sentences he spoke.Monarch looked at all three people "These guys could potentially be great allies..." Monarch thought to himself with a smile considering allies to be friends and not just people he'd have to get along with till the day he dies.

Monarch would steadily wait in his spot slowly swaying to the breeze of Kiri as the waves continued to crash among the shores of his beloved villages beaches. He enjoyed Kiri although he did ponder about the outside world and the type of people who move across this worlds plains in search of new places and sights of pure beauty.Monarch would stop swaying snapping back into reality and waited for the twins and the man named Tatsuo to speak on what was asked.
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:45 pm
Observing closely as the pair formed a strong chakra bond. Impressive, they must have good resonance between each other. He figured underneath their belt would be some very strong combo attacks and skills. Just as he was lost in thought a sharp pain irradiated through his body, even if only for the briefest second. If the two were paying attention they may see Tatsuo wince ever so slightly. Their chakra bond had agitated his demon chakra. This was a usual occurrence so Tatsuo quickly put it back in check.

"Impressive chakra bond. You two must be a formidable pair." He spoke lightly praising the two. They deserved it and Tatsuo wasn't one to pass up an opportunity to show he has manners. They were important in ever day life after all. Even during battle Tatsuo kept his cool, never cocky or arrogant. The third person had been flamboyant in his entrance but now seemed to be much calmer, a surprising change so suddenly.
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 am
the brothers looked at one another and chuckled as they spoke to each boy in response with neku being quiet frank. "Nah that was no chakra bond of a sorts just a basic seal technique ya see." segri nodded as he observed the boy monarch and nodded with approval continuing on his brothers sentence. "Seals are the deal you see. Mere chakra control and overal dominance over the basic inscription. one cannot argue with fuinjutsu once it sets on you unless you know what ya doing" the brothers cocked their head at the remark of tatsuo and looked at one another before neku decided to  reply.

"unison is key to our lives it marks our very existance you see we are one part of two and yet seperate at a instant. yet its who we are. We protect and guide each other and make the term what one knows the other finishes true. to find balence in yourself other then a mother or a father you must find someone like a true brother and they are yours. we are deeper then blood its perhaps a paradox you see. but as twins we our perhaps freaks to some or unique to others but we live our lives as two separate beings as one at will. a fusion of sorts if you must. but we wont get into that." neku laughed as segri patted his brother on the back melding his hand into his body and with a rather interesting mixer of his shoulder melting into his brother's his legs and body stepped into neku's allowing neku to assume control while segri stared at the two boys and exclaimed in joy and excitement. "We are twins!"

Yet with a instant of that explaination the twins looked at tatsuo with concern as he whinced with pain. segri bowed his head and sighed. "Never had our unique ability cuased pain bro. i think we may kill some one if we show off" neku however looked at the larger picture and nodded solomly speaking as he offered his hand. " you ok tatsuo?" however segri noting that monarch was bouncy he smiled and spoke up. "hey you want to try your hand in combat? however no weapons rather not be shanked ya know" segri asked the visibly excited young man he was also curious to how hisfellow villagemates are able to handle themselves smiling he cocked his head as he and his brother shifted apart smoothly and nodded as he rolled his arm backwards stretching it.

WC 997+378+1,475
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:40 am
Monarch sighed and yawned "Hey guys i'm tired and i'm gonna go home" Monarch said as he started to walk away uncaring to the other two males.

[exit]
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:57 am
Tattoo paid no mind as Monarch left, claiming to,be wore out. It was these two twins he was not interested in, deciding to stick around and learn more about their bond. They must have noticed his pain a moment ago as they were asking him if he was okay. "I'm fine now, you see I have an, unusual chakra. Its a very complicated story that I don't wish to get into so for all intense purposes I'll just let you know, I'm a little less than human." What he said was true but far from the whole truth. However, explaining his demonic heritage in detail was something that he didn't intend to so at this point so it was enough information for the time being.

He hoped the twins wouldn't attempt to interrogate him on the subject and hoped they would leave it at that but just incase he decided to speak one last time. "This special chakra of mine isn't easy to control, I've only just recently began to keep it much more in line." It was true, as he progresses in his training so to does his mastery over the demon lurking inside him. He was to the point where soon, very soon if he should continue as he is currently, he shall become able to perform partial transformations. These would allow him greater control over his own abilities and allow him to call upon only as much of his demon power he needed at a time rather than stress his physical body, burdening it with the risks of a full change every time he should need its power.
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:19 am
segri bowed his head as the boy monarch claimed he wast tired. "ah well ill teach him a thing or two later." segri then paied attention to tatsuo who then explained it was his chakra that was the cuase of the pain. neku whom has beeen paying attention the entire time nodded and smiled. "very interesting my freind lets see if we can tap into this a bit shall we. alas though for the purpos of safety we will only limit ourselves to hand to hand as well segri has a tendency to be rather... well not fun with pointy weapons. the challenge as far as you can see will pertake off of combating two opponents. yes unfair but nessary when dealing with thoes that know each other well." neku spoke with a nodd and grin as he had a few plans for tatsuo to partake in.

segri silent as his brother explained things eyes lit up and smiled kindly. "consider this you can handle us two well imagine how well you can handle yourself and your teammates in combat. but we shall tone it down or i will. he on the other hand" segri nodded at his brother who grinned before continuing "does not share my strength but well you will get the picture." segri smiled and nodded as he and neku stood back to back before both simultaneously spoke up their voices resonating and mixing surprisingly well. "so do you want to try our challenge?" the twins would await tatsuo’s response each one eager to see how tatsuo would fare against the two of them.

Wc: 1,475+275= 1,750
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum