Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
26 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Start of the Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of the Journey

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:55 am
A two versus one handicap challenge was an interesting thought. They wanted to test Tatsuo's strength that much was clear. This would be interesting, a difficult challenge indeed for Tatsuo to take on two opponents and two opponents who were twins at that. However, due to the nature of his personality backing down wasn't really an option so he pushed on with the only logical thing to do. "I've never shied away from a challenge up until this point and I don't plan on starting anytime soon." Moving his cloak aside to reveal his katana he yet again spoke. "Since you wish this to be merely hand to hand, I won't use my katana against you. It wouldn't be good for fellow kiri ninjas to cut each other to ribbons." Hand to hand combat should work rather nicely to increase his skill with such. The pair did also make a great point, facing off against the two of them would prove a grand challenge for Tatsuo to overcome and if he can he will become stronger.

Lowering himself into a combat stance he prepared for battle. "I'm ready when you are." His stance perfectly executed, legs tense and ready to move, eyes focused on both of his opponents. The key to this battle would be his ability to not allow himself to be distracted by either of them. If he, even for a fraction of a moment, gets too focused on just one of the twins the other will surely punish him for it. He would need to be on his toes at all times during this little match. At the same moment, he would need to pick out the individual weaknesses associated with each individual brother, assuming they had one anyways. Tatsuo hoped he wouldn't have to resort to transforming during this match, but against two opponents and twins at that, his mind may have just been made up for him.

WC: 325
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 am
segri nodded and smiled as he noted the honor tatsuo had impressive well lets see what he can do segri grounded himself as he began to tense his muscles while smiling as neku looked at him perplexed and raised an eyebrow. To neku segri has never been in a crouching position then again he mostly expected him to rush at the boy as he looked over at his brother. "um segri when are you going to att-" segri suddenly head on rushed tastuo at a speed of 9 and aimed a punch with his right hand towards tatsuo's left attempted as a feint to catch the boys eye for a instant while sweeping his right leg as he stepped forward bringing it behind tatsuo's left leg and with a quick flick of his shin speed of 10 and strength of 20 as an attempt to knock the boy off balance slightly as if everything worked out to this point he would use his outstretched left hand to sweep over to the boys head at a speed of 10 and attempt to grab his hair.

Neku watching his brother sighed as he rushed at tatsuo at a speed of 17 and passing his brother used his right hand as he formed a knife hand and aimed a chop over his head downward in a diagonal motion going down to tatsuo's neck at a speed of 20 and strength of 10, at this point neku would step forward and spin on his right leg with the momentum of his strike hoping to catch the boy's eyes with the flaring of his robe and stepping his left and right foot alternating in a spinning fasion. Between facing away and towards tatsuo's back if this was to occur then neku would finish his spinning step and duck down and spring off his back foot as a tackle behind tatsuo at a speed 20 and strength of 10. If this went through the twins would find themselves looking at each other grinning as they jump back from each other and nod before jumping back from each other and grinning at tatsuo. Segri would speak and smile as he looked at tatsuo and spoke up “get ready to push yourself tatsuo numbers make a difference so it might easily turn from two on one to us combining together and making it 1 and a half vs 1”

Wc: 1,475+405= 1,880
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 pm
The first brother rushed him, a pretty direct attack. It was clear as day his whole maneuver, he didn't seem to try catching Tatsuo off guard. He easily parried and deflected the first punch, this allowed him to easily side step avoiding the leg sweep. The next part of the combo followed suit Tatsuo maneuvering around the rest of the attacks. Once finished Tatsuo attempted to step into a fast round kick to the boys ribs. If utility missed or hit would make no difference. Tatsuo would front flip and prepare for the second twin as he was now rushing him as well. He avoid the chop by moving out of the way just in time. Secondly was the incoming kick, he avoided contact and ducked away only to also dodge the tackle with a back flip. Landing to face the twins.

"Your both quite fast, and you have excellent combinations. How about I show you something I think you'll enjoy." As Tatsuo finished his speech he knelt down and clenched every muscle in his body. In the next instant a black aura would explode from his body engulfing every bit of him. His hair would turn white as his back began to bleed. Wings and a tail would form, followed by bonelike appendages and lastly his clothing. His robes would go white, followed by his skin, lastly his trademark tear drop green markings. His demon form now revealed, meant he was serious. "What do you think?" His voice now much more sinister sounding as he spoke.

Transformation: 114Ap - 25 = 89

WC: 257
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 am
segri smiled as tatsuo avoided his and his brothers attacks with grace and skill as he simply stepped back from the kick aimed at his side as it sailed past segri he then took note of the now visible black chakra sorrounding the boy as neku nodded with approval as he too observed the transformation. when completed the twins smiled and both gave thumbs up segri giving two thumbs up and spoke up "white hair too now that is crazy.!" neku noted the horns and wings and aquired on the transformation "so this means you can fly too eh? or perhaps jump much higher and thoes horns look less for show and far more formidable. I like it" neku however was racking his brains as he worked over how hos attack didnt work as for the simple conclusion was that tatsuo was much faster then he himself was. "well I assume that you must be able to harness quiet a buff of strength from this and perhaps are faster so this is going to be quiet a fun development."

neku replied with a smile as segri once again rushed at tatsuo at a speed of 5 this time slowing down as he desired to see what a change in pace would do. segri decided to throw a punch with his right hand aimed at tatsuo's left shoulder at a speed of 10 and strength of 20 stepping through with the punch he would bend his arm hit or miss and turn it into a round elbow strike to the face of tatsuo with a strenght of 19, and a speed of 10 followed by an rising knee strike from his left knee aimed at tatsuo's left rib cage.

neku would follow his brothers combo by running and jumping on his brother back at a speed of 19 and strength of 10 and spring board off his back with a rising kick aiming under tatsuo's chin attempting to knock the boy into the air followed by a downward elbow strike if the kick hits, should tatsuo dodge neku would sail in the air a few meters and then land 5 meters away from his brother and smile.

wc:365+1,880=2,245
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 pm
Tatsuo, now in his demonic state, rose from a kneeling to a standing position as the twins spoke. While much of what they said was true, he had yet to master sustained flight. It was on his to do list for sure but not a top priority. While they spoke, his now darkened chakra surged heavily through him, increasing his strength and speed sharply. He prepared for incoming attack as the talking subsided. He wondered which would attack first, after a few moments Segri rushed ahead. 

Segri was significantly slower than he was last time, a change of pace maybe. Tatsuo wasn't simply going to wait and find out, his speed now enhanced, he quickly got in close to Segri. Driving a sharp elbow into the boys stomach and soft area. If this attack landed or didn't, Tatsuo would follow through by attempting to send the boy flying by battering him with his large wing. The force of both attacks were quite good and the speed with which they are being delivered should make them difficult to avoid however not impossible to do so.

Moving on to the second brother after both his attacks on the first. He would once again close the gap making use of his enhanced speed. As he did, he would attempt to land a right punch directly on the lads temple. This attack in itself was, however, a feint. As during the course of the attack, Tatsuo would wrap his tail around the boys leg and attempt to send him through the air a few meters. After doing so he would face the twins, still in a fighting stance, and prepare for the next round. A single thought inside his mind lingered "Their both very good individually and yet even better as a pair. This will be tough, once my form expires, I'll be at a great disadvantage. I need to do some damage while I have time."

WC: 324
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:42 pm
segri would smile as tatsuo mid way of his attack would toss a nice elbow strike at towards his center a despite his opponents speed he had the momentum of his strike and a quick step and push off his lead foot enabled him to set himself pivoting as tatsuo aimed his elbow where he was originally. not bad for retaliation yet it required a bit more of less telegraphing for such a strike. but he is impressive this thought was buffetet out of srgris head as tatsuo sent a large wing as an attempt to bat him away, with the size of wing and it's leathery appearance segri smiled as it was apon him lifting his left elbow up and taking the blow.

Segri at the same time would attempt reach for the edge of the wing with his right hand at a speed of 10 and and gripped on to it with a strength of 20 hopping that if sucessful the impact of his body would be able to drag tatsuo with him but speaking if the maneuver worked segri would use his strength of his arm to pull his body up and around the wing with his legs hanging above him. it is at this instant segri would attempt to pull his right arm up just the instant that gravity would pull his body down with a strength of 20 as an attempt to slingshot his body downward using gravity and the foce of him falling down as a leverage to send the boy into the air while letting go and labding on the ground hard turning towards tatsuo as if this all worked out the transformed boy would find himself trading places with segri going away from him as segri smiles and discovers his heel covered in sand as he recovers from the impact with the ground. Segri would take a moment and realize that if only he was faster he could handle this guy with a little more ease. "you are quick!" segri would say with a smile. As he would take a step forward kicking the sand off his feet.

Neku however would find himself in a different predicament as tatsuo would turn and strike at him how simply neku would slightly bob his head down and over noticing the tail strike yet he couldn’t do much on that account as the tail caught his leg and with surprising strength sent him flying backwards as neku struggled regaining his balance neku would tuck and roll noticing in the inverse world his brother attempting to perform a stunt neku would sigh and grin as he feels himself chuckle before stretching his leg out landing and skidding in the sand as he would exert his body tensing his muscles as he stops and takes a deep breath. "man you are good!" neku would reply as he begins to focus his chakra within him and taking a deep breath he would quietly focus as he feels his perception of time slowly slow down focusing his chakra throughout his body if i can will myself to match this guy he would be a bit more easier to handle! Surely this technique if done so would help me and segri handle such opponents with relative ease. neku thought as he felt his chakra resonate around his whole body and mind ebbing and seeping as the world seemed to slow around him as the guy seemed to slow down a bit as well to himself as his speed boost from his transformation was very nice, yet to the slightest to neku he seemed to slow down as neku focused his chakra into his body as an enhancement to his speed and agility. To an outside perspective his body would shimmer slightly as he stood their breathing recalling a set of hand seals for the nice technique he desired to work on with his brother. If looked at the shimmering of his body continued as he lifted his hands up to prepare some hand seals to complete the technique he was prepairing. rat-boar.

neku's body and perception of time began to keep up a bit more as he felt his chakra drain a bit as his body began to shimmer to one looking at him with a slight after image effect coming from behind him as neku took a step forward in thought as he felt the wind begin to blow around him. Neku's chakra now seemed to make him realize the world was a tad bit slower but in fact he sped his body up a bit with a smile neku would take a step as he felt the effects of his experiment take control abit. not bad! neku thought to himself as he continued gazing at tatsuo from a distance and wait patiently for his time to strike.

WC:811+2,445=3,056
Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 am
The elbow strike had missed, this was to be expected as the attack was fairly direct and easy to see even with Tatsuo's now enhanced speed and strength. He usually didn't telegraph his moves so much, but then again, in his demon form he tends to be more aggressive and less strategic than usual. This could be something he would need to work on in the future. The dark chakra encompassing him all at once clearly affected his mind a bit, however far less than his body. The wing attack had landed, however, his opponent had latched onto his wing just at the moment it hit him. With his own strength, plus the momentum Tatsuo also provided, he was able to throw Tatsuo off his feet. A clever move, however, not so much against someone with wings. While Tatsuo could not perform sustained flight, gliding was not a difficult thing to do. 

As he soared through the air a few meters, he would beat his wings hard, gaining leverage in the air. The wings would create a good enough gust for him to land on the ground softer than he would normally. As he landed he went through with his combo that he had planned out before. The feint strike and tail throw worked nicely but didn't do much damage in total. "I need to start landing some actual hits rather than just throwing them around a bit if I intend to win." He thought to himself through the whole exchange. "You two have excellent team work if I must be honest. I'm not sure if you've noticed this yet, but, my body is a little different than that of a human however. Even in my normal form, I have dark chakra flowing through me. My body is accustomed to keeping it in check at all times, so I have a resistance to physical attacks in a sense." What he stated was not a bluff, his dark chakra, as difficult to control as it is, did provide him with a sturdier body than most average humans. At this point he noticed one of the twins gathering his chakra, this would be his chance to catch his breath, focus and think. A slight pause in the combat when everything was said and done, would provide him some very useful strategy time. As he faced the twins, he outstretched his wings and took a knee, concentrating on what he has learned so far.

For the most part, the twins were quite equal in their skills. This probably is what allows them to be so synchronized together. However, Tatsuo could so far that one of them appeared to be faster while the other was stronger. He couldn't be exactly certain but this seemed so far to be the case. Finding out would be a good way to start, if he could focus on the weaknesses of them individually then he could overcome them, hopefully. Then again, fighting two opponents at once would not be a cake walk in any sense of the phrase. Be that as it may, Tatsuo was someone who was never likely to give in so no matter what he intended to see this match through. A quick little plan did eventually appear however just as he noticed one of the twins begin to shimmer. As he was knelt down with his wings outstretched, his wings clearly blocked the view of his tail. Reaching into his pouch with his tail, he was able to grab hold of a kunai knife that had been resting their along with a couple others. Keeping his tail perfectly hidden behind him and his wings he awaited the boy to finish his chakra preparation. 

"Okay, so I know he's planning something so I shouldn't rush him carelessly. I think I'll hang back for now and allow one of them to make the first move. Once they do, I'll use my tail to throw the kunai and while their distracted by dodging it I can use my speed to get close and hopefully deliver at least one good strike. However, I'll need to keep my eyes on both of them not just one no matter what." He thought to himself for a moment.
If his plan worked and he could at least do some good damage to one it would suffice. He had a back up plan as well increased they both rushed simultaneously. So far they seemed to be attacking one at a time and not full one two versus one. If they kept doing so it would be easier to keep up with then tracking two opponents whom are both attacking at the same time. Keeping knelt down and keeping the kunai he had drawn with his tail concealed, he simply waited. This match was a good challenge so far, and that's what he enjoyed about things like this. He loves to win but at the same time, the challenge was what he really craved. Testing his metal against an opponent whom causes him to break past his limits and reach new levels. Those were the people he liked to fight. This was because once the match was over, win or lose, he could walk away appreciating the fact he had improved himself, no matter how small the improvement may be.

WC: 890
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:30 am
neku had finished preparations as segri looked back at his brother and smiled nodding with approval. "very nice brother so you did it eh? well might i suggest i do what i was planning? After all we both are practicing and you once said that even as a whole we can’t do well if we can’t fight as a split.... or something like that." segri spoke with a smile admiring his brothers increased speed yet as he looked over at the boy tatsuo who hid behind his wing both brothers went into a more defensive stance. segri being closer didnt know what tatsuo was up to but the wing was one thing as he noticed the grand difference between them. "so you got dark chakra flowing through you? interesting! but dark doesnt necessarily mean evil for if you looked at how its used and how you are that isnt what makes evil or good. after all your intentions are clear here tatsuo, you seem to be seeking a equal and make due with your skill i would say your strength in that form passes me. still you gotta remember that while we three are equals on a feild it means that despite the difference in power and perhaps experience we stand united under our nation"

Segri says this with honest sincerity as neku watches from several meters away and nodds as segri shakes his legs and chuckles. "so lets push you a bit here tatsuo and remember this is going to be fun after all we are both getting a grand work out from this so lets see perhaps a bit of more taijutsu can take a big step here." segri smiles as he stands up and noticed the difference in his brother as he was alot faster now thanks to his technique. Segri smiled as he thought of a way to even the odds and gazed at the figure of tatsuo as he stood at the ready for just about anything. Segri relaxed and thought back to his brothers idea as perhaps with some cunning and tactics he could make a difference. The thought of the clone technique came to mind as he considered the possibility that a clone would make a difference, then came a more unique perspective of the clone technique since while the illusion of such a technique would do fit in any situation.

Neku however would start the attack giving his brother ample time to attack since using his new jutsu he figured that it would be a good time to attack and being the fastest of the two he would be able to dodge any surprise he tatsuo would have in store for them. Moving at a much improved speed of 26 neku would close the gap before beginning his attack with not a punch but ducking down and scooping up some sand with and with an outstretched left hand and brushing his hand in an arch while from his left hip to his right shoulder at a speed of 30 and strength of 10 attempting to cover the boy with sand should he reveal himself within the wing some sand particles would hopefully enter his eyes. While using his right foot to plant down on the ground and jump off to the right before using the back of his left hand to smack down on the wing of tatsuo with a speed of 30 and strength of 10 as a mere attack to make use of it following by an round house kick from his left leg ensuring to kick some sand up at tatsuo in hope to get some in his eye as neku follows his round house kick with a hop on his standing right leg to a jumping front kick alternating legs as a distraction before kicking out in a rising manner with his right leg at a speed of 30 and strength of 10 attempting if tatsuo would still not revel himself kick at a joint and raise the wing before landing on his left leg with his hands in a guard.

Segri glanced at his brother as he began to mold his chakra as he filtered it into the area around him as neku began move towards tatsuo, segri took this instant to make use of some in combat training as he held his hands up in a dog handsign as he focused on the prospect of more than one illusionary clone would do the trick to gain the boy’s attention, segri focused his chakra and felt it seep into the ground around him as he recalled another handsign to the technique that came with this. Tiger sign was held as he felt his chakra drain slightly as he took note that as he envisioned his own body, not his with neku’s as would normally but his own taller and more bulky body as his chakra began to simmer and mold into 5 hands coming out from the ground that donned his same long red hair and his muscular figure as each clone rose segri felt that his chakra was draining a bit as he made each clone, The clones while just illusionary made a nice smirk as they looked over towards the figure of tatsuo as segri and his illusionary clones ran around in a circle hoping to catch his attention while slowly making their way towards tatsuo,
when within 3 meters segri would continue running among the clones as three clones would aim in an alternating fashion of a low kick at tatsuo’s right shin but disappear in a haze from contact as they deal no damage, the second clone would aim a punch at tatsuo’s face but will disappear upon contact since they make no damage, and the third would try an elbow strike at tatsuo’s wing before disappearing in a haze. It would be at this pont that segri would while running around with the remaining two clones he would start and aim a roundhouse kick with his right leg at tatsuo’s left shin at a speed of 10 and strength of 20 in hopes of sweeping tatsuo off his feet. While the other two clones would aim a punch each aimed at tatsuo’s ribs but will disappear in a haze has they make contact and deal no damage. Segri would catch his brothers eye as they await the next movement of tatsuo from their attacks, showing pacients and remaining aware of their opponents next movements.

WC:1,099+3,065= 4,164

Neku actions:185/200
-15 from flicker movement
Segri actions 165/200
-10 for haze clone
-25 for 5 clones
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:55 am
(its ok that i calim the end of this since past 24 hours and also he seems busy)

Segri and neku smiled as they admired their advesarys staltwalt defense all the while taking note that it seemed as if he had simply wanted to play a defensive game. their attacks ineffective as they slowed to a stop and nodded at tatsuo noting their improvements and skill had grown conciderably with the matchup between them and him. yet the lack of motivation for tatsuo was apparent as the twins noted that it seems as if he was either not responsive or merely asleep. either way the twins spoke a quick goodbye as they merged together and turned away heading down the road towards home in contemplation of the being they had just met and his potential. Segri was silent with thought as he kept in mind of the boy's supiror strength and speed as he did manage to flip him out of the air but the boy was so tough. ill match up to him sometime and we will determin the true strength which he has gained another day another time segri smiled as he felt his rush of adreilalain comming from neku's jutsu wore off.

Neku was silent within thought as he had managed to make grand progress with his speed but to a extent noted that the boy still out paced him despite the brashness the boy was level headed and handled himself well. with this in mind neku made it a point that next time they met he would run circles around him with a smile he thought to himself you did well for we who have just came out as genin but next time you will get flored if you dont watch out neku looked over at segri who smiled a large smile of joy and hope as neku managed a small smile as he began to chat with his brother "so segri about that throw in the air we can perhaps make use of it sometime eh? " segri laughed his dry chuckle as he thought about it and nodded. "Deal!" the twins walked home pleased on the days activities and training as they awaited their eventual growth will show as the results of hard work and dedication became apparent as they rested that night.

(exit)

twc: 389+4,164=4,553

Claiming: +22 stats to both segri and neku, +11 stats to the main body

+1,000 words to flicker movement
+1,000 words to haze clone
+ 1,000 words to leaf wirlwind
+500 words to dicipline
+500 words to leaf glae
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]