Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 12:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 11:09 amIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 6:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 6:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 6:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 6:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 5:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 2:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:51 amMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 11:51 amDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Lightning Style: Shock Paddles Empty Lightning Style: Shock Paddles

Fri May 29, 2015 7:35 pm
Kouki have just gotten some information on a new E rank jutsu, it is called shock paddles, it is a lightning ninjutsu and medical, the elements fits just right with Kouki. He know that he have to do a handclap, and create electricity and lightning between his palms, and then strike his enemy or shock to try to wake up an ally. He is at the ninja academy field, he decides that he will learn this jutsu today, it doesn’t seem easy, since this is the first element, and lightning jutsu,  attack jutsu, and medical jutsu that he is going to learn.
“I seriously am a bit scared of this lightning that is gonna be created by me and by my chakra. It also doesn’t seem very easy to learn, but at least there isn’t hand seals that I need to do, that’s one obstacle easier.” Kouki says, he shivers a bit, “oh well, there is no coming back, if I am gonna learn it, I can’t take it back half-way.” He then grabs himself a training dummy to electrify, and now, he is ready to learn, practise and train for this new and only E rank attack ninjutsu there is.
“Alright, let’s see the instructions, so I have to clap my hands together, generate and concentrate my chakra into my palms to create the electricity and lightning, then I have to use that lightning to thrust at my target and zapping it, and my hands must have have a yellow glow or I am not doing it correctly, it will not work unless both of my hands touch the target. Damn, that’s a lot of instructions and conditions, well, I am gonna have to deal with this anyways.” Kouki says, reading the instructions again until he memorizes what he needs to do.
After he finishes with the instructions and he knows what he needs to do, he starts to try and learn how to do the shock paddle, he wishes that the lightning in his palms won’t scare him, or hurt him. His first try on doing the shock paddle, nothing came out, he realize that he didn’t put enough chakra into generating lightning, he realized that this actually require a lot more than he expected (which is actually still a lot). He tried again and again, each time it gets a little bit better than the last time, at the sixteen time, there is a bit of lightning coming off of his hands, he would’ve done it if he didn’t get scared and let the chakra just flow out of his palms, he have never seen this jutsu used before, he had no idea how it looked like until he actually seen it right there. When he recovered his heart beat to normal after getting scared from this jutsu, he keeped practising it over and over again, starting the thirtieth time, he actually started to see yellow glow around his palms, and so he started applying his palms onto the training dummy, although the lightning seem to extinguish itself before he applies it. He keeps training the jutsu until he gets it right, and the lightning goes through the dummy and maybe even burn it a bit. Fifty-seventh time he did the jutsu, he start to zap the dummy and be able to let the lightning flow through the dummy. After countless and countless times of doing the same boring thing over again, that one time, and the last time he applied his palm to the dummy, it made a small smoke trail, but then a few seconds later, he setted fire to the dummy, and then he watched the fire burn down the dummy, one dummy wasted to training. Well, at least he now learned how to do lightning release: shock paddle.

WC: 635
Claims
Jutsu: Lightning Style: Shock Paddles
3 stat points
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Lightning Style: Shock Paddles Empty Re: Lightning Style: Shock Paddles

Fri May 29, 2015 7:39 pm
Approved Jutsu learned and 3 stat points

Permissions in this forum: