Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Catch the thief D rank mission  Empty Catch the thief D rank mission

Fri May 08, 2015 11:29 pm
Ryugia lept back from a kunai that had just barely missed his torso. He quickly moved to circle his opponent, which was a Jonin instructor. With a turn of his heel he rushed in breaking from his circle. He jumped up an landed a solid side kick into the instructor's arm. The instructor grabbed his ankle and began to spin him. In quick succession he planted one hand and then the other, using the ground to kick up at the Jonin's jaw. The blow landed, and he was released, the jonin falling backwards onto the ground. Ryugia didn't let up his assault. He quickly wove a series of hand signs. Ox-Rabbit-Rat-boar-horse-ox. He clapped his hands together, and touching his thumbs, and pointer fingers together formed a diamond. He concentrated his chakra at the center of the diamond. He added tehe lightning chakra nature, and his chakra became a concentrated electric ball. He was straining to control the energy between his hand.  "Lightning style Raik..!" Suddenly Ryugia lost control of the ball of energy, and it erupted in front of him. 

When Ryugia woke up his body hurt, and the Jonin was over him, performing medical ninjutsu. "Hrm.. What happened?" Ryugia groaned. 

"That jutsu. You lost control of the energy, and it exploded. You were knocked out."

"Why can't I move?" 

"The electricity paralyzed all your muscles. That should go away about now."

Instantly Ryugia's arm shot out, without any warning. "What the heck!"

"I figured that would happen. Your muscles will just feel weird for a bit, that was just a signal from your brain that never made it to your arm. That should be the only convulsion." 

"Well thanks for your help. What time is it anyway?" 

"You've only been out for 10 minutes Ryu. It's still 2pm." 

"Oh, oops. I guess It felt longer." ryu said embarrassed.

"Long enough. While you were out this came by messenger hawk. It's a mission. Apparently you are to apprehend a local thief in the area. They have been stealing stuff at night. You have some time to recover, and then you should just go on patrol to see what you can find." 

"Nah I am gonna train here until dusk. I want to get that jutsu down for the mission."

"Suit yourself. If you want to spar again sometime just let me know." With that the jonin disappeared in a spiral of leaves. 

"What a showoff." 

Ryugia moved over to a set of 3 wooden targets at one end. Ox-rabbit-rat-boar-horse-ox. "Lightning style! Raikyu!" This time Ryu was at least able to fire the concentrated electricity, but it wobbled in the air, and dove into the ground, Arcs of electricity jumping from the ground in a 5 meter circle. Ryugia was just able to jump back in time to not get caught up in the explosion. He stood back up and repeated the jutsu, getting thrown back again. 

"Darn! I can't control it! What am I doing wrong!.... No. Calm down. You'll never get it if you give up. I just need to keep trying." 

By the time it was dark, Ryugia was exhausted. He hadn't gotten the jutsu to work once. Unfortunately it was time to start the mission, and he still hadn't gotten it down. He was tired, but Ryugia forced himself up. He only had a little chakra left, not the best way to start a mission, but he had no choice. He slowly set of to patrol around the village. 

Not an hour after he started patrolling did he hear someone yell. "Help! someone! I've been robbed!"

Ryugia quickly scaled the building next to him, getting over the the wall and onto the roof to get a better view. Within moments, a dark shadow pushed past him, knocking him backwards. Ryugia followed the momentum, flipping backwards, twisting in air, to land on his feet facing the shadow. The person was on the move, jumping from roof to roof, and Ryugia gave chase. Tiles cracked and fell as they ran, and Ryguia made a note to apologize latter. This person was fast, he was having trouble gaining on him, grant it Ryugia was tired, but he should be able to keep up with a common thief. He needed to stop this now. He grabbed a kunai from his leg holster, and unleashed it on the thief. Ryugia gasped when his kunai was hit out of the air by one of the thief's own kunai. This was no common thief, this was at least a genin. 

Ryugia followed the ninja, and eventually the two ran out of houses, and jumped down into the tree line.  He tracked the ninja to the side of a mountain, but when Ryugia got there the ninja was gone. "How in the hell is that possible. I was right on him. If only I had my sharingan."
He scanned the rock face. There must be something. Clouds moved away alowing light to shine down, revealing a foot print. Ryugia walked over, and stood where the print was. He could see the faint outline of a pressure plate in the rockside. He placed his hand on it and pushed. A door slide open, that other wise had been completely hidden. He cautiously walked inside, and as he did the door slide closed. He could hear voices ahead. He quietly crept up to the corner of the hall leading towards a lit area of a cave where the voices came from. Peering around the bend he could see not one, but five other ninja. Around them was sacks of items they had clearly taken. He had an idea, that Just might work. He wove the hand signs for Raikyu, and built up the electric chakra in his hands. He could feel it. It was gonna work this time! He stepped out from his hiding place, and without hesitation shot the jutsu towards the group of five. The room lit up with a shower of sparks, and energy. Ryugia cracked a slight smile. It had finally worked. When everything cleared, four people lay on the ground stunned. "Well that's a job well do.... Wait where's  the last one!" A  kunai flew by Ryugia's face, leaving a cut on his cheek. The ninja he had chased on the roof tops was clinging to the ceiling using the wall climbing jutsu. Well two could play at that game. Ryugia lept on to the ceiling as well, catching the ninja's arm in his hand, just before his kunai reached him. "This fight is over! Lightning style! Keiren no Jutsu!" Ryugia touched the kunai with the palm of his hand sending a wave of electricity through the kunai, and into the ninja's arm. The arm cramped up leaving it useless. Ryugia struck the ninja's legs with both palms, and the ninja fell from the rocky ceiling, landing with his fellow criminals below. Ryugia landed back on the ground gracefully. "No it's a job well done, and my jutsu finally worked. All in all a good mission. Now I'll just file my report and have some Jonin Pick these guys up." He said smiling. Ryugia tied the Ninja thieves up, and left made sure all their ninja tools were taken. He added a few of their kunai to his pouch to replace the ones he lost., then promptly left to file his mission report, and go to bed.

((Word count: 1238- Claims: Lightning style Raikyu, Misison completion, and 1000 ryo. Any other mission rewards. Not sure how that works))

Last edited by Ryugia Uchiha on Sat May 09, 2015 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Catch the thief D rank mission  Empty Re: Catch the thief D rank mission

Fri May 08, 2015 11:38 pm
Stats cant be claimed on missions below B rank, but could you please edit the mission link in your post so I can verify. <3
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 am
Catch the thief D rank mission
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 12:07 pm
Hi there, I'm so sorry for the mix up but the mission you did wasn't approved at the time. The actual mission is this one. From here on, you have two options, you can either do the rest of the words to count as this mission or simply claim the wc/stats/jutsu as a regular training (no Ryo though). Again, I apologize for the staff oversight. <3
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 12:35 pm
((Hmmm. What do you think would be better? The 6 stats or some money?))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 1:24 pm
well, if you claim it as training, it will be stats + jutsu. If you complete the mission, you wouldn't be able to claim stats at all, since this is a D rank mission, so you'll only be claiming the jutsu and ryo. If it were me, I'd just add in the 800 words and claim the ryo, jutsu and 3 AP. <3
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2015 1:37 pm
I would get action points?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen