Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

kid I/private/no Empty kid I/private/no

Fri May 08, 2015 6:08 pm
Kiru you start
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

kid I/private/no Empty Re: kid I/private/no

Fri May 08, 2015 6:20 pm
Waking up kirito put his outfit on. Grabbed his wire and headed for the training ground to train. He calmly walked to the training ground and sat down waiting for an opponent to train with . Playing with the wire think about a way to use his wind style nature element with it .

(Etc 50
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri May 08, 2015 6:29 pm
Kiru had come back to the trainimg grounds, waiting to see of he could find the genin, or the boy who should be a genin now, that he trained yesterday. Instead, he saw someone with some wire looking like he coild use some help training. Walking up to him,  he waved and gave a friendly smile.
"Yo. Im here to help people train, so if you need any help feel free to ask."
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Looking up he saw the young man in from of him and grinned pointing toward the dummy and asked "what's that for?"wait for the man to look he made the hand symbols for clones making 3 making them run with wire towards the man. Then in case he dodge he leaped into the air with a spinning round house kick aiming for the man's neck but willing to accept any hit

End (etc 121)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 6:50 pm
Kiru looked over and, seeing what the kid was talking about, turned back and wasn't too surprised about what was happening. Not really feeling in a hand to hand combat mood. At a speed of 100 he preformed the seals for gale palm, and the boy would be flung back at a power of 40. "If your gonna be sneaky you should try a little harder and perhaps guage your opponents strengths better. Never attack without thinking."
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 7:16 pm
When flung across the room he  lands a few feet from the man "very true but as you see in more of a hand to hand combat person for now .. My name is kirito." Looking at the n asked "is there a way I can manipulate this wire with my wind elements." Looking for a sign of hope kirito Sat down on the ground o und was ready to talk to the man seeing that he had wind nature chakra as well.

End (twc 203
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 8:16 pm
"Possibly, not that I coul teach you."
Kiru produced a chakra chain out of his wrist that float for a few secomds before he allowed it to dissipate. "I kinda have something better then wire. I'm sure its possible though. Wind is a very malleable element you just need to figure out how to do it."
Kiru wasn't sure how to help the boy with the wire jutsi, but at least he could give some kind of advice so the boy could figure it out himself.
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 8:23 pm
Looked in disappointment guess I need to go to the library he thought to gained. "Thanks and what can you teach me the would be useful for speed and strength?" Kirito was thinking about maybe having his wire infused with chakra so he could manipulate it as a weapon. Looking at the man " could you infuse this wire with wind nature chakra and make it be manipulated as a weapon?"

End ( twc= 273)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 9:02 pm
Kiru thought about what the boy asked, and in terms of wind jutsu, there was one technique. "Once you get skilled enough, learn the jutsu Wind Glaive. It boosts your speed and chakra reserves with wind. As for the wire.. i'm not sure. I'd have to tinker with it and I don't have the time at the moment."
Kiru created weapons that were usually of the sword variety, but movable wires could be useful at short range, especially as a cutting weapon.
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 9:10 pm
Smiling bows to him and walks to the training funny and starts hitting and kicking it."btw my name's kirito and what can you teach me I can use now?" Kicking the submit hard enough to knock it off its peg holding it in the ground. Turning and looking at him "like I said I like close quarters combat."

End (twx 333)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum