Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Prove your worth promotion mission - Page 5 Empty Re: Prove your worth promotion mission

Sat May 23, 2015 3:23 pm
Yen kneeled down in front of Salzem, taking a look at his wounded leg. The look on his face confirmed his fear before he said anything.  His leg was indeed broken. Yen tore off a piece of bark and handed it to him, commanding him to bite down on it. Just as he did, pain beyond words flowed up and down his legs as Yen ran his chakra enhanced hands up and down his wounded leg. Salzem shivered as the agony flowed like water through a stream, up and down, never leaving, never dulling. The wood was a good idea, for if he had not bitten down on it, he would have torn into his own teeth instead. He made not a sound, bearing the terrible agony for what felt like days, until he finally felt the pain subside to a small throb. Yen stood up, seemingly exhausted from the kind endeavor of healing his wound. Suddenly, a giant fireball blasted Yen from behind, bringing Salzem back to reality. The girl was still conscious? How could that be? She couldn’t have taken that succession of blows! Salzem thought to himself as he watched the fire engulf his healer. However, instead of falling, Yen stood firm, his skin blocking the blaze as if it weren’t flammable. That was not to say that his clothes went undamaged, especially his hat, which now had a small fire on its tip. Salzem tested his leg. While it still throbbed, it could support him now and that was enough. He was going to finish the job he neglected to do the first time. He staggered to his feet, seeing Risako engage the chuunin girl. Both fought with ferocity, seemingly even matched. They fought tooth and nail, kunai and shuriken flying every which way. He watched from a distance, hoping that either one of them wouldn’t die. He saw the look in the chuunin girl’s eyes as she fought, one of desperate rage and shock. Salzem looked around spotting her brother lying against a tree, shuriken buried in his chest. Salzem’s eyes went wide in surprise, then his heart sank. He knew how it felt as much as anyone how it felt to lose a loved one. When Yen asked Draconis if he wanted to help, Salzem forced himself to move, stepping up beside Yen.
“No… Let me take care of it.” Salzem said. If Yen or Draconis didn’t object, he would slam his hands into the ram sign, using the Body Flicker (Speed 74) to step behind the girl. She was so focused on Risako, she did not see Salzem’s approach behind her. He would slam an elbow into the top of her head (Strength 25) stunning her. He then grabbed her shoulder with his left arm, whirled her around to face him and brought his right arm up in an uppercut (Strength 25) that knocked her flying back into a tree trunk. He would draw his katana and place it to her throat. The slightest pressure would cut open her pale flesh. He would glare his eyes into hers. Salzem’s eyes did not show anger, but pain for her, knowing what it feels like to lose a family member.
“Stop fighting.” Salzem said flatly. “Or I will have to kill you.”

(WC 3334)
(Stamina: 90)
+10 Not doing anything requiring stamina last post
-15 via body flicker
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Prove your worth promotion mission - Page 5 Empty Re: Prove your worth promotion mission

Sun May 24, 2015 9:39 am
(forgot to total up but my ap from the previous posts is a bit more than 120, calling it 120 just to be easy, chakra blade having run out onto cooldown and accounting for byakugan expenditure sorry!)

Draconis watched the others while quickly gathering up his weapons, they appeared to be ignoring the one he had fought for the most part, that boy apparently having met his end with a shuriken in his chest now through methods Draconis had not seen.

Oops/

Draconis saw the others who appeared to be triple teaming the girl chunin rank person whoever she was. Unsure how the battle would turn out, he tested the Wind Glaive jutsu one last time, and decided to save his chakra. Weaving hand seals, he approached the others. “I have one or two more massive attack I can do, do you want me to help you guys out or shall I go chase the boss?” he inquired. “I should warn you that wide spread destruction may occur. Very wide spread destruction.”

He watched with the Byakugan for any others arriving any where to fight them but it seemed the leader and the female girl chunin person were the only ones left. He watched the others styles, Risako seemed to rely more on cunning and raw speed that was pretty darn close to his own now, far faster than she had been before. And he did not know Yen could take hits like that. He could be trouble in the future, if he honed his offense properly, and could react in time. Sal needed to work on his speed a little but using the body flicker was a two edged sword, while it boosted his speed a lot, Draconis knew it was not without its pit falls, including that one who could see a target body flickering could interrupt it with a single attack. Hopefully he found other ways to boost his speed later as his current plan was quite risky. Ways like the one that Draconis was working on. Maybe some of the others would be up for a spar later. He kept an eye on the leader while he watched.

(3472+325=3797)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 am
yen raised a finger but salzem already was on the assualt and the girl was on her knees with salzems katana to her neck. However her eyes were on the dead figure of her brother who was sadly slumped against against a tree to the right of risako. who seemed fairly fine. draconis was at the ready and yen staring the girl down. However tyhis was irrelivant to the girl as she closed her eyes and spoke to the group. "I fought side by side with my brother as we lost everything and followed this man. He may have been terrible but my heart lies with my brother who is dead. my only family and my link to the world... you took that link to the world around me and family ties stay strong even through death. and death is where me and him are reunited with our parents. So no I will not give up child. And let my actions burn embers into your wrenched soul! " with those words and absolute conviction to her faith and belif the girl lurched forward at a speed of 50 enabling salzems blade to pierce through her neck allowing blood to fall from her neck as the blade exited the back of her neck. Her eyes glazed over as she released a ghost of a smile as her head slumped down her blond hair falling over her face as the grass at her knees began to dibble with blood.

She never struggled or flinched and Yen stared with wonder in his heart and eyes at the actions done in front of him. Still he understood her ties to family and the absolution some have. "loss of your family is like loss to your heart, when the last one goes your heart dies along with it. A lesson learned on the battlefield of the way of a human and how ones dedication passes through even the veil of death." With those words yen turned away from the corpse of the girl and headed towards the outpost entrance to the wheezing of the bandit leader who seemed to have healed a bit coming from within the outpost. pathetic man cant lead without fighting for his own people. Well he will have no one to keep him safe from us. yen grinned as he raised his habd and formed the tiger sign and spat out another clone made of water. yen and his clone leading a few meters in front of him were about to enter the outpost as a hoarse voice eccoed from within. "die!" suddenly the earth rose up around the entrance in two large slabs pof rocks and clamped around the clone in a large mound of rock as water splattered across yens face. "so i assume you shut the door eh?!" yen jested at the man and placed a hand on the rock. Formation where he would’ve been .

earth style is pretty solid for a technique perhaps I could understand this element with a little work. Yet lets see what I can do yen felt the hard rock under his palm and smiled as he felt his chakra flicker and flutter about him as it massed into his palm and met the earth. yen bowed his head and took a breath smelling the air about him and feeling the earth beneath his feet as he focused all of his will to the earth before him. feeling the rock and its solidness as he gripped the rock formation willing his chakra to become as solid as the rock and as powerful. Yen felt a prolonged effect from this moment of himself as the rock began to feel warmer or was that his chakra reacting to his will and desire. yen didn’t know what to make of this fully yet he smiled as he felt as low as his chakra was the earth element begin to attune to his chakra at a small degree yet this had to be explored further after the mission.

"you patheitic fool!" the hoarse voice snapped yen to his senses as the rock was hit by a powerful force and the rock shattered from the impact knocking yen back a few meters on his feet skidding as the rock crumbled yen to his satisfaction saw the man with a mummified bloody neck of bandages and blood still sputtering from his mouth as the hoarse breathing came from him. "oh so we are done playing hide and seek i see!" yen bounced on his toes which irritated the man as he had learned fro his brash dicision earlier nearly cost him his life. "i refuse to deal with your stupid shenanigans brat and will kill you!" the man began to perform a few hand signs as the earth rose around the group and yen about 40 meters and the outpost broke apart sending rubble of rock all around the group as large chunks of rock fell down towards them.

well damn this isnt going to be fun. yen thought to himself as he weaved around the falling rocks and rubble as the boss sped towards the others at a speed of 50 running straight past yen and not bothering with him. without his group he will be easier to handle the man thought as he aimed powerful punch at risako speed of 60 and strength of 60.

WC: 901+ 6,786= 7,687

Actions: 110/250
-20 for water clone
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 am
Amidst the confusion and commotion that was the earth raising out of the ground, and the outpost falling down, Risako was frantically fleeing and dodging any and all debris. Thus, she failed to notice the rampant jounin that clocked her in the back of the head, knocking her to the ground like a rag doll, her head knocking against a piece of the debris. The punch was an instant lights out kinda punch, leaving Risako with a minor concussion at the most, but for the moment she was fading in and out of conciousness. Some blood began trickling down her forehead, and matting her hair slightly. Her fingers twitched sporadically, and though her shoes didn't show it, her fingers did too. 

Though she was unaware of it, the jounin had already moved on to Salzem and Draconis, aware that he had taken one out for the moment.

Her eyes had flicked open, and to her, the world was a blurry mess, colorless and dull. An exasperated groan escaped her throat, as she pulled her arms up to her sides and attempted to pull her self up. After struggling for a few seconds, she managed to flip herself onto her back, and scoot over to rock where she sat herself in an upright position. Almost like a dream, she attempted to call out for help, but her mouth didn't move, nor did anything but a groan come out. Mentally, she commanded her self to yell for help, but her body was sluggish, and mostly unresponsive.

The trickle of blood began running down her cheek, dropping off when it reach her chin. She managed to pull one hand up to her face, before it fell limp in her lap. Still concious, she focused everything on staying awake until someone helped. 

[3005 total WC
I'm gonna pull a Hysterio and say I have over 100 AP, I haven't used much jutsu and I have 300.]
Anonymous

Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 am
Salzem watched helplessly as the female chuunin fell upon his blade the sharp steel digging into her throat. Blood spewed out of the wound, splattering the young genin in a shower of red. She fell face down, dead, more blood pooling out around her face. Salzem felt nothing for a moment. He looked down at his sword, then back at the corpse that was once a living, breathing person. He had never killed anyone before. He turned around and saw Yen staring at the corpse with… Wonder? He saw something in this? Salzem shook his head, speechless at what Yen was saying. A lesson? If there was a lesson to be learned, it was how to cope with your first kill. Salzem walked silently in the back, head downcast. He followed from the rear to the outpost, wiping his sword clean with a piece of fabric. All the while he walked, mind flashing back to that moment when his own weapon sliced the throat of another. It was horrific and the effect it had only multiplied each time it played through his mind. When they reached the outpost, Yen spat out a water clone and sent it inside. The moment it stepped foot in, a wall of rock and earth crushed it. Some deranged babbling could be heard inside, but the rock muffled the voice, at least where Salzem was standing. As Yen crushed the rock, a figure dashed out past him and closed in on a distracted Risako. She didn’t stand a chance, flung backward, slamming hard against the ground. As the figure slowed , Salzem saw it was the Jounin leader, except his throat was heavily bandaged, no doubt from their last run in. The leader laughed with devilish delight as his attack landed before homing in on Draconis with a speed of 60. Salzem’s first instinct was to pursue from behind but as he looked back at his wounded teammate, Salzem ran to her aid instead. He kneeled down beside her, keeping watch on the battle behind. He saw her eyes, unfocused, tired. The blood seeping from her head and down her cheek and chin… A concussion. Salzem looked around for anything to wrap up the wound. Nothing. Baka! Salzem looked down at his blue shirt and sighed. Better that than nothing. He tore off a sleeve, cutting it into strips with his sword. He then wrapped the wound as best he could with what he had. He picked her up and took her the very farthest corner of the outpost away from the battle while it still being in sight. Now, if what his father had explained to him are correct if you pass out during a concussion, your chances of survival drop exponentially. Salzem kneeled to the side of Risako, keeping one eye on the battle while at the same time, trying to keep her focused.
“Risako, you are hurt. If you pass out, you will be in trouble, alright?” Salzem sounded ergent, but tried to keep his voice even. “Now, tell me something Risako. What do you plan to do when you graduate?”

WC: 3856
Stamina: 100
+10 as not doing anything this post

Last edited by Salzem Alagahara on Thu May 28, 2015 6:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu May 28, 2015 12:14 am
(sorry busy tonight will post tomorrow)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu May 28, 2015 10:59 am
(A hysterio?!? xD)

Suddenly it was just the “jounin” level missing ninja left. The other remaining enemy committed suicide over the loss of her brother by cutting her own head off on Salzem’s blade, if Draconis saw correctly. Ok, this person was gutsy. Keeping an eye on the ldeader, Draconis bowed his head in respect. Few dared take their own lives, and especially not of their own volition like that, many begged for mercy and when that was found not apparent, instead begged for a swift death. There was no waiting with this one, he would remember her example of doing what needed to be done.

Then the jounin leader guy began barreling at his team mates. Yen was knocked aside a little it seemed, and then Risako went down to a nasty looking punch, which distracted Salzem entirely from the battle it looked like, with the Jounin heading straight at yours truly. Draconis finished his hand seals, casting his second A rank jutsu. 6 Tornadoes shook the air as they shimmered into existence just in front of him, forming around the opponent when he was a few meters away. If any of the others had tried approaching Draconis as well, friend or foe they might be in trouble, as it was Draconis was trying to find the jounin within the new mess he had made spinning in the air and could only hope that none of his allies were hit by the technique either, though they had seemed to be significantly outside the scope of the technique, about 40 meters away from him while the tornadoes were about 20 instead.

He thought he saw the jounin dude in the cluster of tornadoes, spiraling around and being hit by debris but he was not sure. After more than long enough to kill the leader if he had been caught in the storm if he had not unlikely escaped, then Draconis would cancel the technique and survey the wreckage. The tornadoes had all spawned in a tight circle just barely avoiding touching himself while encapsulating the area the leader could have been expected to go, forming a hexagon from the outlines of the circles the tornadoes make.

(ap: 120-40 for http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23705-futonkamikaze)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri May 29, 2015 2:58 am
yen turned towards the boss of the grunts as he heard the impact of his fist against risakos head and watched as she slammed into a rock barely able to stand and dazed. However yen knew better from a man of that strength caused far more damage than that as he was surprised risako was barely conscious after such a strike. she needs to get out now! yen thought to himself as he prepared a few handseals for his body flicker technique. yet the figure of the joninn was barely noticeable as he streaked towards draconis who in turn was prepared. the rushing of wind and yens feet sliding a bit from the vortex of six tornados engulfed the leader as he gargled in shock and surprise. As derbies flew about the man seemed to struggle as he was mid air moving his hands in what seemed seals.

However to the man’s unfortunate and seemingly sad case he must’ve been conjumbled in the mess of the storm as a large shard of trock smashed him in the face where his wound was located and the uncomfortable sound of snapping bones and blood filled the air as he took a breath well that was as in he died but his attack somehow succeeded in part as several flaming boulders came hurtling at a speed of 70 in a random directions. Thankfully since he couldn’t aim while these burning derbies were blown left and right , up , and down they missed everyone yet the impacts could be felt. the storms died down as draconis released the ninjutsu and yen gave him a thumbs up.

"nice technique looked fun, now let’s see how we can prevent risako's overstay in the hospital. If you may grab the scroll and grab a few bandages. you are an awesome offensive fighter. keep that up and i might not last against all your techniques as you can handle a person far stronger then us." yen spoke as he began to weave handsigns for medical ninjutsu as he ran over to salzem and started working on the nasty cut on risako's head. He wasn’t sure how well this would help but immediate medical attention was better than non any day as yen spoke to salzem.

"I would say that you made the right choice and perhaps saved her life above going for the mission objective. Good work and take note of this technique it may be simple medical jutsu but it will be the decider of many missions and the lives of our freinds. a great heart of a leader and taking the intitative you will do great as a leader." yen began running his hands over her wound as he smiled as the  blood began to clot and the wound began to close as he spoke softly to risako. "you did well as well. And we all take hits and wounds except draconis, but we all will learn from them. but dont fall asleep we will take you to the hospital and make sure you are allright just when we are chuninn lets make you even stronger. As you are already far stronger then me." Yen then concentrated on the wound and hopped the care would prevent her from losing consciousness due to the blood loss. when risako was able to be stablized yen would stand and smile speaking to them all. "we never tained as a team and we did it well done everyone."

Yen would then allow the others to lead the way home as he needed to slow down and think about a thing or two on the mission that they just encountered. noting that even behind the scenes his teammates were working as hard as they could to ensure the success of the mission and safety of themselves as well a smile came over yens face as he was confident that despite how it was done they made it and did their first mission with a flying sucess as they were all alive. and gained a lesson in life as shinobi from the life of thoes manipulated. Yen feeling the joy of the promotion was nearing yet there in lies the greater joy of responsibility.
TWC: 7,687+ 665=8,352

actions: 105/250

-5 from medical jutsu level 1

Mission complete

Claiming

+10,000 ryo
Chuninn rank
Chuninn armor

+4,000 words to second element Earth
+600 words to medical jutsu level 2
+ 2,000 words to second specialty ninjutsu (second specialty if i can)
+2,000 words to Genjutsu shibari

+5 ap for c ranked

+20 stats for ranking up to chuninn from genin

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Sun May 31, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri May 29, 2015 12:47 pm
No stats but don't forget 5 AP for C rank mission <3
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri May 29, 2015 3:23 pm
(ok edited )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum