HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Akihana Akari Today at 11:11 am

» Shiro's Chuunin Combat Attire
by Akihana Akari Today at 8:04 am

» The Will of Water
by Akihana Akari Today at 8:00 am

» Kalix Terumi
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 6:36 am

» Tetralogy
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:30 am

» Missing-Nin to Wanderer conversion.
by Mercury Akari Today at 5:27 am

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 5:12 am

» Wanderer Rules update.
by Mercury Akari Today at 3:54 am

» V6 Wanderer Rules
by Mercury Akari Today at 3:32 am

» Kirigakure's ANBU Blades
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:31 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari
 
Kobayashi Senshi <3
 
Kaen Yuki <3
 
Mercury Akari
 
Shouhei Sato <3
 
Orokana <3
 
Haru Hyuuga
 
Hikari Namikaze
 
Chisana Kiseki <3
 
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Prove your worth promotion mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yensung Aburame <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 1100
100%


PostSubject: Prove your worth promotion mission   Tue May 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Mission objectives:
 

Yen traveled through the forest of the leaf villages woods his heart pounding and excitement filling him as he approached a large tree with a few kunai knife cuts in it. despite the dangers of the mission at hand yen chuckled as he felt the rush and thrill of the hunt fill him for a responsibility that not that many genin would receive. Yen glanced at the scroll in his hand and read again the request at hand.

Dear those whom this concern

You are given the great responsibility to hunt after a powerful thief who could potentially become a great threat to the village by using a scroll stolen from them. luckily someone paid enough attention to at least get a visual of the person. there were quiet a few simple grunts about approximately 30 which seemed on standby as approximately 3 individuals snuck through our defenses with very little ease. two of the three seemed to have the more experience in combat the grunts and only assume they can use jutsu. Approach with caution and be careful. However the one who was in front of them had a scratch on their headband and resembled the appearance of a long lost joninn of the leaf which explains the thievery of the scroll. Tread carefully as we will send three others to assist scroll retrieval. this is a dangerous mission and could be life threatening so be ready to kill if you must.

We wish you good luck on the mission and expect to see you here safe.

singed
Leaf elders



yen took a breath after re reading the mission guidelines and stood next to the tree thinking of hota and the fact that if need be yen himself would give his own life to ensure that the village is safe as a ninja and to keep her safe as well. Still i will live through this and countless others till the end. yen thought to himself and smiled as he looked towards the way he came awaiting those who were assigned on the mission.

WC:335


who said it was easy?



yensung aburame


insect stats:
 


yens stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 84
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Wed May 06, 2015 1:03 am

Risako's heart was pounding against her ribcage with excitement. A genuine smile stretched across her face as she strode on to the meeting place, ready to take on her first major mission. Her first mission which actually mattered at all to the village... well there was that one time at the prison... but we don't like to talk about that. Who is we? We are we. Now read the post and quit distracting me. 

Risako couldn't help but notice that this mission sounded awfully similar to one that her friends Jason, Tatsuya, and Kasai had done. In fact, the similarities were almost suspicious, as if it was a set up. An elaborate ruse made to test if genin were worthy of becoming chuunin. While walking, she waved that thought off, no need for doubts or conspiracy theories where she was going. 

Clumsily stumbling through the woods, Risako thought about what she was told by the guy that briefed her. (Queue weird misty flashback sequence:) As Risako was headed to her shift on gate duty, she was pulled aside by one of the various Jounin and told that she had been selected for a special mission. Specifically he told her this, "Listen, we've selected a group of advanced genin for a mission. Apparently an old missing leaf ninja is starting some serious shit, and we need him taken out, or apprehended. We're not sure, but our sources have indicated that he's not as strong as he used to be, which makes him the perfect test for some of you." Of course he rambled on for a few more minutes about how it could be dangerous or whatever, but Risako stopped listening at that point. After she agreed and was handed the paper, she ran home to grab her gear. (Cut the weird misty flashback sequence.)

After that weird misty flashback sequence, we would find Risako had neared the tree with a few slash marks on it, a little disappointed that Yen had beat her there. Stretching, she would mumble "What's up?" While listening for a response, she fastened her fuma shuriken to her thigh, and tightened the leather belt that held her weapon pouches and katana. 

[365]


Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 am

Salzem walked slowly through the woods, taking his sweet time in arriving at the meeting point. He recalled the basic premise of his mission: Take out the bandits, retrieve the scroll. On one hand, Salzem was excited. He was moving up in the world, moving from genin to chuunin (Provided he survived). On the other hand, Salzem didn't know if he was ready. His missions included catching a single, desperate thief, and stopping a graffiti artist. This hardly compared to fighting a group of battle-hardened criminals UN-masse.. An image flashed through his mind as he walked, recalling his invitation to the mission. Salzem was meditating on a roof top, trying to keep his demons in check when a older chuunin came to him. He had told him that a group of genin had been selected to hunt down and apprehend (kill) a rouge Ninja who had been leading a group of outlaws. Salzem had listened carefully to the details, before reluctantly accepting the mission. Salzem sighed, shaking his head, forcing the images from his mind. He forced his fear and apprehension deeper into his stomach, keeping it from clouding his mind. He watched as birds flew from the trees, chirping and singing as if this was just a normal day. He smiled, enjoying the peacefulness of the forest. Sunlight peered through the leaves in uneven yellow beams, laying gently and warmly upon Salzem's pale flesh. He walked, pulling the details of the mission out of his back pocket and reread them. Then again. Then again. He figured increasing his understanding of the mission might allow for some peace to enter his heart. Knowledge is power after all. However, the more he read, the more he realized the impact the outcome of the mission will have on Konoha. He realized that if he and his team were to fail, not only their lives would be forfeit, but may innocents as well. The pressure weighed down on Salzem like a ton of iron, turning his quick, even strides into slow, forced limps. He forced himself to look forward, to find the checkpoint specified in the mission details. He saw that Risako and Yen had already beaten him there and he moved to join them. He raised a hand in greeting, adjusting his katana on his back with his other hand.
"Hey guys..." Salzem said. "Risako." Salzem bowed before her.
"Yen." He bowed before him. 
(WC: 402)





GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hysterio
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 6
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth, Wind
Clan : Shinkou
Clan Element : Yuumei/Shade Release
Bloodline : Meigan
Ryo : 13500
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 am

(Unfortunately i do not have time to get off a post here until some time through tomorrow, but what i will put out is:

to make things easier we probs want to either have one guy leading everything, including managing npcs

OR we each fight our own opponent(s) while moving in generally the right direction for the mission, occassionally helping each other out where "needed" - this applies mostly to the grunts

the elites and the chief, we may want to split up these, and fight them all at once (we can decide who later) (a 2v1 and two 1v1s?)

with the latter we could just make it so that each post has a paragraph of relevant info for the others, at the bottom, or such, so that we do not have to read the entire posts

^ the most important bit is to get organized now so everything moves easier. personally i would be inclined to go with the latter, for the sake of simplicity but what do you guys think? (we may want to move this to pms so that the thread is not cluttered)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 1100
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 am

(Agree I say we divide the grunts in a way that enables us to fight evenly with one person handlng around 10 grunts with a boss as one of the chuninn or the leader.)


who said it was easy?



yensung aburame


insect stats:
 


yens stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kukla Nazar
Genin
Genin


Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 12000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Thu May 07, 2015 12:39 am

Man, that training had been intense. It had been worth it though as now Draconis was armed with a new wind jutsu, one capable of destroying entire villages most likely. He walked over to a take out restaurant, and gobbled down some food, generally well fried lumps of mystery meat most referred to as burgers. Man, he was hungry. Eventually he finished chewing the last one and slapped some money on the counter, taking his leave.

Upon reporting in, he was given a mission before he could even sit down. Grrrrr. He walked off following the directions given but they were wrong. He walked back to get confirmation since he had seen no partners there, and he was told the time was wrong. GrrrRRRR. He stomped through the street, and eventually, after climbing to the top of the Hokage rock, saw a gathering that could only be those he had to meet. Draconis lumbered to the others. Two of them he sort of recognized, from a previous mission, those quirky two. However, there was a third he had not seen before, which was odd. “Who are you?” he asked, in a brusque fashion, to the one he had not yet encountered. “I take it we are all supposed to go hunt down these same people then?”

He stood there silently afterward, awaiting their answer. In the mean time he began attempting to flow his wind chakra across his body, in such a way as to enhance his body a little physically, and make it better suited for combat. The chakra flowed across his body and he could feel a slight rise but nothing significant. Disappointed, he paused, and gathered his energy again before trying again. In the mean time he would watch the others to see what they did, he would take this opportunity to get stronger.

(ttl wc: 307)

(the simplest way to go about things, is probably for one of us to take the lead on the initial phase of finding their hideout, then when we get to the hostiles, we split them up – posting at the beginning how many you end up taking on in total (not at once). For the elites we could split up or we just pursue them one at a time, all of us in a 4 on 1 Razz)


silly siggy yo:
 


Far better to have ten years of different experiences, than ten of the same one.

[11:07:40] Yoshinaga Yumi <3 : well all mods are people too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 1100
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Thu May 07, 2015 1:53 am

Yen nodded solemnly as he saw through the arrival of the participants. salzem, risako and the hyuuga boy known as draconis. "I see and welcome my fellow teammates to a mission should we be triumphant we are up the ranks in chuninn. should we and if we fail we might be doomed" yen grinned and noted that salzem seemed a little shaky through his response " salzem you being chosen for this takes the consequences as it is our life and our responsibility to take the frontlines in full heart and pride of our home. you have us to protect you as we have you to keep us safe. a team that cannot work together dies in the field so stand fast to your duty and whether or not we get hurt or such know you did the right thing"

Yen smiled at all of the teammates and nodded before speaking up once again in a serious voice. "we must locate them they couldn’t have gotten far with such a scroll and most importantly with their numbers which was a guess of 33 in total they must be somewhere nearby. I’ll use my insects in our scouting mission but I’ll need the draconis to use your eyes to detect any ambushes and locate any unknown people. they might have some sort of stronghold so in case of battle..." yen paused as he caught his breath from speaking too much and took a deep breath. "Sorry in case of battle i will support in the background as i mainly use genjutsu and will heal up simple wounds with some medical techniques. However I’m neither a hospital nor a miracle doctor. So if you lose an arm... or an eye cover it up and keep fighting on. After all what stops you if not death?" yen went silent to let his words sink in as his own words sunk in himself.

Yen was dressed light without any weapons or items just his trademark straw hat and his deep yellow eyes as a few of his kilkikaichu crawled over his face. no cooking equipment to hold on to now this is where i must take off my gloves and start to fight yen thought to himself as he looked into the eyes of his teammates people he would depend his life on in a mission or a battle. Yet he didn’t flinch or shy away from the challenge ahead. In fact Yen took up the mantle of leader as he needed to remain calm and collected to support and relay info while in the midst of the mission. "I would suggest as a final thought we use this time to pair up in any way you guys see fit for as soon as we set foot in this area we must for the sake of the mission limit our communication"

With that yen headed deeper in the forest and walked ahead staying quiet in voice and movement to silently observe the area for the slightest of hints of disturbance form anyone attempting to flee from the village after all if such numbers were to steal surely there would be 4 of them who leaves such an obvious case of obscurities such as snapped twigs even a scent to follow or kunai scratches on trees such as the one that was behind him.

(TWC: 894)

AP:345/345


who said it was easy?



yensung aburame


insect stats:
 


yens stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 84
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Thu May 07, 2015 4:15 am

Risako was still excited as Salzem and Draconis approached, and should she have neglected restraint, they'd have probably gotten an earful of pure unadulterated excitement. I'm not even sure if I used the word unadulterated correctly, but it's words so... ANYWHO Risako kept to her self for the most part, only punching Salzem in the shoulder the way a friend would. Like a child overdosed on caffiene, her fingers were shaking with excitement and restlessness as Yen spoke. Most of what Yen said went in one ear and out of the other, aside from what sounded important. Like an idiot she nodded along with everything he said, going "Uh huh," every other nod. If it wasn't obvious, which it should be unless your daft, she was excited. 

When Yen mentioned pairs, she slowed down a bit and gave it some thought. Risako had fought with Yen and Salzem before, so she had somewhat of an idea as for how to work together, but she hadn't the slightest clue for Draconis. Except for the variable that was Draconis, she knew that alongside Salzem, that they could lead the offense, with Yen for support. The soon to be chuunin spoke, "I say we put Salzem and I on the offense, he's skilled in Taijutsu and I'm fast. On the other hand... I know a few ranged jutsu, which could be useful in keeping people away from Yen. So I guess the teams depend on what Draconis is good at." Risako turned to Draconis specifically, and asked "What are you best at?" 

After that, she would walk off with Yen and hopefully the group, keeping her voice low but audible enough to be heard quite easily, "I wanna make a bet, one thousand ryo for whoever takes out the most grunts," then she patted her chest twice, looking back at those behind her, "paid for by your's truly." Maybe she was getting too excited and needed to be calmed down. 

[375+365=740
2/9 posts. (Do we all have to post nine times for this first part, or nine in total?)

EDIT: I just realized that Draconis and I have the same speed.]


Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.


Last edited by Risako Akara on Thu May 07, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Thu May 07, 2015 11:16 am

Salzem looked back at the new person. He had no idea who this one was. He frowned slightly at the boy's brisk manner. Salzem's sanguine eyes fell on his milky white ones, connecting the dots.

"Salzem." he said responding to his request for his name. "And what might yours be?" he responded in a similar tone.
Salzem smiled a little when Risako punched his shoulder playfully and listened as Yen began his speech. Salzem propped himself against a nearby tree trunk while he listened. The first thing Salzem noted that Yen was not the best with speeches as it started off saying that they all are DOOMED if they fail. Yen seemed to notice Salzem's unease and attempted to calm him with another speech. He noted that Yen was a true patriot, speaking about how their duty was to the village ect. However, the well meaning speech fell into a sour note as Yen practically confirmed the only way they were getting out of this was either total success or total failure. The idea of splitting up the group into pairs was tactically sound. Smaller teams make them harder to detect. This also made them much more susceptible to attack. Salzem shook off his doubt, determination fell over his face. He was not going to be the burden here. He listened to Risako's oppinion on how to divide the teams. He cocked his head to the side, thinking. It made sense that He and Risako should be on offense considering that their combination of strength and speed. Then again, it also made sense that Risako should go with Yen as Yen lacked any melee attributes and Risako could keep attackers away at a distance. All that left was the mysterious new kid.
"What is it you do?" Salzem asked him, before following Yen, and Risako deeper into the forest.

TWC: 711





GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kukla Nazar
Genin
Genin


Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 12000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Thu May 07, 2015 5:42 pm

(nine posts total for all of us, meaning yen finds the place ultimately)

Draconis silently listened to the others, following when they began walking. “We may want to split up based on speed actually, since if you have a significant mismatch, you would be wasting the abilities of one of the faster ones, and they might easily be separated as well. IF we end up strung along as a group individually then we are more open to ambush, though clustering together is also not a smart idea. I agree with yen, my tracking abilities would be quite good, but on the other hand, I know a lot of offensive jutsu, it might be better to let me ambush any ambushers, so to speak.” He spoke loudly, to make sure the rest could hear him, a quick check with his Byakguan had seen nobody else nearby, and they had just left the village anyway. “It is best that we advance cautiously though, perhaps Yen should bring up the back so he has an easier time using his genjutsu, If Salzem prefers melee he should take the lead. Risako and I could stay in the middle, since we both prefer long range attacks, to be able to faster provide support to both ends. That or I could take the lead with my Byakugan, Salzem stays behind to defend Yen, and Risako is in the middle.”

There were a lot of waysthey could go about this, hopefully they had a plan going before they found the bandits. While he walked with the others, Draconis looked around with his Byakugan. “I see just a bit under a mile away, a building that is crawling with other ninjas, no other hideouts visible in the area. Does that seem to be the right area, Yen?” He pointed in the direction of the building he had seen. “We should decide our grouping before we go a lot further, so that combat is more efficient. Considering we do not want to split up much, perhaps we should let the faster ones take the rear and the slower ones, the lead. Then the fastest can ambush the others.”

As they walked, he continued to try and manipulate wind chakra over his body, he sometimes was moving a little faster than he expected now, which was good, it was the point of the jutsu after all. He wondered what would happen if he were to use a second wind jutsu at the same time as this first one enhancing his body, but he did not have time to do that now, he needed to conserve his energy. The brief white glow that had surrounded him earlier snapped off abruptly when he clamped the lid down on his chakra.

(307+445=752)


silly siggy yo:
 


Far better to have ten years of different experiences, than ten of the same one.

[11:07:40] Yoshinaga Yumi <3 : well all mods are people too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Today at 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Prove your worth promotion mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: