HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 153 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 251
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Unexpected Intrusion
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 7:59 am

» Wolves of Kumo
by Kei Yuki Today at 7:48 am

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 7:32 am

» Daniel Kiyade's Training (Closed)
by Daniel Kiayde Today at 7:01 am

» Raiton Cape
by Love Sakumo Today at 6:16 am

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 6:14 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 6:06 am

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 6:01 am

» Kalix LEarning Moving Earth Core (T)
by Akihana Akari Today at 5:46 am

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:25 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari
 
Kaen Yuki
 
Kobayashi Senshi <3
 
Chisana Kiseki <3
 
Xuba Xixisis <3
 
Orokana <3
 
Mitsui the Heart Eater
 
Love Sakumo
 
Mortarion
 
Yensung Aburame <3
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Prove your worth promotion mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yensung Aburame <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 1100
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Thu May 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Yen nodded at droconis idea and smiled not bad you got a formation down so now comes the point where we do a bait at this yen looked ahead at the direction drconis pointed at and smiled. "those eyes are quiet useful however i would say keep an eye on the vicinity around us as we near it. The marks are fresh from footsteps and slight kunai brushings meaning some of these guys are clumsy, and/or not the best at keeping a discreet use. perhaps they are genin that left villages before being fully trained or had poor training. Either way the more melee adapt fighters should take point we blow a hole through them and take them down en masses. conserve your strength as best you can." however yen mostly said this out loud to take off anyone who was trialing them.

Yen prepared himself mentally as the group neared a half mile distance from the looks of a broken down outpost and checked the dirt. Slipping off to the side and examined the area the marks looked fresh almost as if they were here a few no less then an hour ago. Yeah these guys are fools or perhaps it could be a trap one way or another footprint is fresh and recent. Maybe a few hours? yen shook his head and gazed at the area around him noticing the fresh kunai marks and broken tree branches. yet he only counted 30 different disturbances around the thickets of the trees and on the ground. it didn’t make much sense to yen for a moment and then a startling thought came to mind. In a hushed whisper yen spoke up as he slowed down and so that all of the other teammates could here he let them know his though.

"Guys! what if they have sensory in their midst? they would be able to orchestrate a full lead to them where they encircle and trap us or perhaps set a full trap. allow me to take lead to throw them off as they wouldn’t expect the gen user to take point. I will set up a screen in which you guys attack draconis use your eyes to direct everyone to a group of individuals. salzem and risako follow draconis call on this and use whatever means to keep them at bay. If there are groups I say use one or two aoe techniques to slim them down. Don’t worry i'll use a nice trick of mine to add some evening of the odds ok?"

yen gave a thumbs up before she continued studying the area as they approached the outpost.the marks are fresh for sure. and he said that the bandits are in that building that byakugan has some incredible power! Yen smiled and took note of the outpost’s size growing and took note that while the top was hidden from tree tops that was where the leaders could possibly be.

(WC: 495+894=1,389)

AP: 345/345


who said it was easy?



yensung aburame


insect stats:
 


yens stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 85
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Fri May 08, 2015 3:43 am

Risako's simple brain couldn't function with the barrage of tactics and words that came from the Hyena's mouth. She turned around and began walking backwards, trying to talk and walk in the direction of the camp. In an attempt to process the all those words, she broke down what he had said. "So basically we shouldn't stick to close together..." Pointing to Draconis, she said "So... me and you?" Then she pointed to Salzem and Yen, "And those two?" While walking backwards, she put her hand on her chin and nodded, "That'll work for me. I guess we'll use our ranged attacks, and Salzem could use his Tai, Yen his genjutsu. I vote Yen as leader though, at least for this first part." Should the other two agree, Risako would be ready to continue on at a faster pace. 

While she was slowly walking backwards, she stumbled over a tree root but caught her balance. It came to her, that maybe moving through the trees would be safer... and aside from noise, they could move without being seen, at least easily. "Anyway, what do you guys say to moving through the trees instead? We would be concealed better if get up high enough." Risako thought about it for a moment, "Unless you guys have a poor time navigating through the trees, then that plan would be out... I mean, I could still go through the trees..." She really wanted to go through the trees. 

In an attempt to drum up fifty or so more words, Risako struck up another conversation, that semi related to the mission... at least what happens afterward. "I think I'm gonna leave the leaf for a little while after this mission. Anyone wanna join me?" Of course, unless she died, her leave would only be temporary. 

[Sorry for going off topic a little bit at the end. 300+740=1040]


Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Fri May 08, 2015 11:37 am

Salzem listened quietly to the different tactics, weighing the effectiveness of each one. He personally believed that the melee fighters should take up the front while the long range fighters take up the rear, but he would work with whatever tactic was given. When Salzem heard Risako vote Yen for leader, he had to agree. Yen was the only one of the four of them directing them. Salzem kept to the back, and spoke.
"I vote for Yen as well..." Salzem said, voice only slightly louder than a whisper. As Salzem walked he thought about the mission. He had never killed anyone in cold blood before. It looked like it was going to be a requirement. However, the simple thought of killing someone, genin level, turned his stomach. It was the last thing he wanted to do. Salzem's red eyes showed grim contemplation as the thoughts reached their climax. They shifted from simple killing, to their failiure. He couldn't stop thinking about the final confrontation with their targets, the criminals. Suddenly a few, simple words broke him from his thoughts.
"I think I'm gonna leave the leaf for a little while after this mission. Anyone wanna join me?" And these words were coming from Risako. Salzem froze mid step. He had not expected this on any level. He always figured that she was happy back in Konoha. Although Salzem to was planning of leaving, he had not expected anyone to voice their intentions so... openly. Salzem did not respond, to in shock to speak. When he eventually got his legs moving, he rejoined the group, head cast downward, fearing the reaction of the rest of the group. Although he maintained his normal walking speed, he stayed to the back, hoping to avoid the argument that was sure to come. From what he understood, even speaking that you wish to leave is TABU on more than one level, so speaking it out loud in a manner like this? Might as well be asking to be thrown in prison.

(WC: 1048)





GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kukla Nazar
Genin
Genin


Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 12000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Fri May 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Draconis shrugged. If the others wanted Yen to be leader that was fine with him, either way, they would have to all work together on this. Leadership frankly did not suit him, so he was fine with bringing up the rear, just so long as the leader was flexible. “To be frank, I had been thinking of taking a trip too, perhaps to hunt down some missing ninjas, perhaps to find what is left of myself…. First though comes the mission, however.”

He found himself bringing up the rear, his Byakugan being used to scout ahead and behind for ambushes which for the moment were not visible. His body radiated a white glow again, upon attempting a throwing motion, he could feel his speed was a little faster. How much faster was hard to say, but the difference was definitely there. If he was to throw something now, he wondered if it would do more damage as a result of the greater speed. Well, better to leave the technique alone for now, so that he could have it as a surprise later in time of greatest need. For now it would remain a secret.

Lowering his voice a little he spoke to the rest of the group again. “It looks like we are not too far away from them now. If there are a lot of them, we should conserve our stamina, and try to fight with weapons as much as possible. Quietly too if we can. If we fight all of them at once it could be trouble.”

He paused and looked around with his Byakugan. “There is a group of four over to our left at 10 o’clock, about 30 meters away, with nobody else around. It looks like they might be guards. Shall we go investigate? If you guys want to check out other areas as well I can go over there by myself. There is the possibility that there are others in the immediate area as well.”

(752+331=1083)


silly siggy yo:
 


Far better to have ten years of different experiences, than ten of the same one.

[11:07:40] Yoshinaga Yumi <3 : well all mods are people too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 1100
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Fri May 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Yen nodded and spoke in a whisper to all of them as they neared the abandoned outpost. "I understand ones desire to seek adventure after all we are young and the world is huge. Still I have no objection to a trip; however I wouldn't take one yet. Leaving the village for a trip is one thing as long as one does not abandon their home in its hour of desperate need. As long as any of you dont become criminals or such unlawful scum I will not have a problem" yen went silent as they neared the outpost. the sense of forbidding filled yen for just a moment as draconis pointed out 4 guards not far from their left. yen motioned to risako to take the guards from the front and whispered the words "make them scream risako" yen then pointed at salzem as he mouthed the words "go above" and nodded his head to the tree behind the four of them. motioning a cut across his neck.

Yen then looked over at draconis as he expected the guards to make a sound a slight nodd and whispered "area of effect the masses will come" yen then looked towards the direction of the guards that draconis pointed and made a decision. I hope they take care of these guys quickly because ill make a distraction worth the moment. Yen didn't know what to expect from the opening from the thickets yet his plan had to work for a reasonable distraction of any other individual within the vicinity. preforming the (tiger) sign yen used water from his mouth to create two water clones and them being clones of yen knew exactally what he was going to do. Weaving the signs for the transformation jutsu (dog-boar-ram) yen envisioned one of his insects and in a poof unless interrupted by some unnecessary manner

Yen as the form of one of his insects crawled up the leg of the water clone to the right of him and at the speed of 9 both clones began to close the distance towards the opening unless intercepted somehow as the clones neared the opening to where the outpost would see into the thickets yen as one of his insects would crawl off the leg of the water clone at a speed of 20 and head towards a tree about 3 meters away to keep an eye on eveything that his clones would encounter.

(wc: 1,389+369= 1,758)

AP300/345

-40 for two water clones
-5 for transfomation technique

water Clones stats

Health:50
Chakra:15
Stanima:17
Speed:11
Strength:1


who said it was easy?



yensung aburame


insect stats:
 


yens stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 85
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Sat May 09, 2015 4:18 am

Risako looked with determination at her ten o' clock, relaxing that Draconis meant his ten o' clock. With embarrassed determination, she turned her attention to the groups ten o' clock, and tried to grasp the situation. Luckily, even for Risako's simple mind, it wasn't that hard of a situation to grasp. With Yen's directions, she understood what to do: make some noise, draw some attention and hope it draws out a few more.

The soon to be chuunin moved her way closer to their targets, until she was in fifteen meters. Risako would start this strike by waiting a moment so that her teammates could get comfortable and in position. When, and if they were ready she would draw a kunai out of her pouch with her right hand, and pull a smoke bomb out with her left. Then, she would lead the assualt on the four man group. 

Starting with a body flicker to reach full speed, she would charge straight for the one closest to her, catching him off guard, but alerting the rest. Just as he turned around to see what was going on, Risako would stab the kunai all the way up to the handle into his arm, piercing competely through his elbow and leaving his arm limp from the bice down. She then put him in a headlock, and with her free arm, she would rip the kunai out of his arm, giving it a twist as she did so. She would throw the boy to the ground, retreating backwards toward her teammates. It was unlikely that the injured boy would pose a further threat with his gimp arm. Her hope was that she could detain as many people as possible, hopefully avoiding any unnecessary killing. While he wasn't screaming, his moans were causing quite the commotion. 

[300/300]


Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Sat May 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Salzem nodded silently at Yen's directions, leaping up to the nearest tree top and stealthily moving toward the tree directly behind the four targets. He waited patiently for Risako's distraction. He stared down at the supposed criminals and noticed they weren't that much older than he was. Doubt began to form in Salzem's mind but he crushed it down into the pits of his stomach. He couldn't afford any sympathy now. Suddenly, a smoke bomb went off right in the middle of the children, causing them to loose their coordination. He saw Risako go to work on one, but the others were already moving in.  He used the Body-Flicker technique to move behind the advancing attackers. Salzem closed in behind on the one closest to Risako, leaping down from his tree and driving a knee into the back of his head. (Strength: 18, Speed 25) He was caught completely off guard by the blow, falling to the ground. Salzem did not leave it at that, however. Using his momentum, he swung his leg around and landed a firm kick on the downed kid's cheek, slamming him against the trunk of a near by tree. (strength 25, speed 30) If he wasn't knocked out before, he certainly was now. The other two followed the sound of Risako's opponent, his moaning and screaming easily providing directions to their whereabouts. Salzem disappeared into the smoke, drawing his katana, following the hurried footsteps of the outlaws. He moved close enough to see the back of one of the outlaws, seemingly lost his friend in the cloud of smoke. Salzem landed a foot in the back of his knee, causing him to fall to one knee, gasping in surprise. Salzem then grabbed him by the hair and threw him into trunk of a tree (Strength 20), face slamming into the hard wood. He seemed in a great deal of pain, but still conscious. While he was still peeling himself off tree, Salzem rushed over behind him, (speed 30) using his foot to slam his face back into the wood, (Strength 25) knocking him out cold with a gurgle. Now, he still needed to find the other one...

(WC: 1404)
<200/210>
-10 via body flicker





GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kukla Nazar
Genin
Genin


Fame : 5
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 12000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Sun May 10, 2015 5:57 am

A white glow flickered over Draconis’ body as the others spoke. It was not an audible or bright flash that would attract attention, but it was certainly there nonetheless. Moving his arm in a throwing motion, he was pleased to see that it was faster than he remembered, his control over the technique was definitely improving. Perhaps he would have mastered the jutsu by the end of the mission. His chakra levels felt to be rising as well.

It seemed they wanted to all jump them. Very well. He followed the others, taking a slightly circuitous route through the tops of the trees. As the others began to wage their assault, he noticed that one of the opponents seemed to be getting away. This young fellow was about Draconis’ age but evidently had not managed as much training in his short life. A pity. A hostage might have proved helpful,the boy’s neck was snapped before he could see who his attacker was. As the dust settled and the smoke bomb smoke dissipated, Draconis walked over and kicked the boy that Risako had stabbed, pulling out the kunai, stabbing several times, and wiping off the blade on the cleaner bits of the corpse when it had stopped twitching, all without batting an eye. He began dragging the bodies into the underbrush, covering up the blood stains on the ground by kicking dirt over them. “We should hide the bodies, and we might remain undetected for longer.”


His Byakugan roved around for a while, and then he said “There are three groups coming, a group of three which seems to have noticed the commotion and the smoke about 15 meters away. The other two groups are a group of four at 3 o’clock about 30 meters away and a group of 3 at 40 meters away. If we wipe these guys out, that leaves 20ish enemies I think. I will take the nearest group of three, since I can use my abilities to sneak up on them better, you guys should be the decoys and hunt down the other two groups, the ones who noticed the fight might not expect us to split up.”

He immediately began stalking near silently into the underbrush, there was no time for discussion.

(1083+377=1460)


silly siggy yo:
 


Far better to have ten years of different experiences, than ten of the same one.

[11:07:40] Yoshinaga Yumi <3 : well all mods are people too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 1100
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Sun May 10, 2015 8:15 am

yen heard the satisfactory moan of the boy hit by the risako and a crunch of a broken neck from draconis along with the loud thunk of someone hitting hitting a tree trunk. However yens was focused on the problem before him as his clones and him in his transformed state caught sight of the remaining grunts approximately 26 of them 75 neters away  and a boy and girl around 17  holding a sign on top of the outpost about 100 meters above  with a battle hardened man around his mid 30's looking down at yens clones whom were looking up at the individuals. well now this got interesting hasn’t it yen thought to himself as his clones and himself heard the man’s booming voice "leaf Ninja eh? the hokage couldn’t send out some joninn for us so they send some lowly genin? well we saw you coming a long while but good to know you came to us! How about you join us instead from the society of a dying village? surely you realized the dire circumstances your home is in?"

Yen was a bit surprised but still kept his transformed state at the man’s grasp of the situation within the village. and in response the water clones held up a defensive stance and responded to the man and the mass of grunts [color=red"you are right but you stole from our home and hence we came back with hopes of at least you can pay for your crimes against one of the 5 great nations. hand it over or we will use force to take back the scroll by force" [/color] yens clones grounded themselves as they responded to the mans request and the masses of grunts laughed in unison as many said "death wish granted" as they tightened their hands around their blade. "very well the real one must be nearby so take out the clones my partners and friends let us take out these brats and pillage them till the village is no more perhaps there will be a true ruler of this land in me and my group!"

The grunts cheered as they began charging the clones at a speed of  35 at yens clones as to the boy, girl, and leader they stood back and watched for anything unusual having more then enough time to evaluate their opponents before taking action. Yen gazed at the grunts and thought for a instant how much influence one could truly have to draw the amount. Yes meager to the size of the village but to have those follow without hesitation is a powerful leader. But in the mission objectives yen realized that he needed to complete the mission and this was a dangerous situation.There are 26 grunts that I know I cant fight alone and thankfully I have such reliable comrades to handle this yet without any help I wont be able to do much and will die if these guys get to me. Gotta set up a screen and limit their field of vision.

Yens clones were over come by the masses of grunts approximately a minute later as yen decided to act by un doing the transformation jutsu and jumping down from the tree and use the water clones fueling his water technique as he needed to prevent the grunts from flanking his teammates even at a cost. Yen charged up his chakra and the clones evaporated into a thick mist that surrounded yen as he prepared yet another jutsu as the mass of grunts ran in the mist swinging toward yen as he ducked down and rolled backwards weaving a sign at a speed of 22  rat-boar and began to feel the drain of chakra from the use of both jutsus yet this jutsu enabled yen to even the odds a bit for himself speed wise a few blades flew over by yen as the mist thickened and he tumbled back rolling and leaving an after image for several blades swung where he was as the grunts looked around in confusion at where he was  one blade caught yens shoulder and yen smiled as the blade barely nicked him I got some tough skin there the thought was for an instant as yen rolled his way back a few meters back as the grunts ran around in confusion.

Yen shouted back towards the Risako. salzem, and draconis “I’m gonna need a little fire power here guys and I mean fire power throw in the biggest ones you got don’t worry ill be fine! Just fire away!” yen then turned and ran at a speed of 30 left as he weaved his way through the thick mist and out the end towards where  the trees and 3 grunts managed to catch sight of yen within the thick mist and followed him.

Yen glanced at his shoulder as the nick was small and he could take care of it in a few minutes  yet the sound of the grunts closing in behind him made yen continue running. However while running yen decided to arm himself by weaving a few more signs rat-dog-ox and his chakra around his arms formed a long solid  watery whip yen gripped in his right hand. The whip was about 16 meters in length enabling him to attack at a reasonable distance.

(WC:878+1,758=2,636)

Actions: 255/345
-10 for Hidden mist technique
-15 for flicker movement
-20 forwater release water whip


who said it was easy?



yensung aburame


insect stats:
 


yens stats:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 85
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%


PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Sun May 10, 2015 7:52 pm

[Actually, I never threw the smoke bomb, and I pulled the kunai out already. We'll just go with what you guys have posted so far.]

Risako looked down at the corpse as Draconis was dragging it away, a little disgusted. She wanted nothing more than the boy to be disabled for the moment, but of course... someone was going to take it to the next step. For the most part, this mission had gone without any major bumps, but given how far they were outnumbered, it was only a matter of time. After Draconis announced what enemies were incoming, Risako ran off to the right, her fingers fumbling to tie an explosive tag to the handle. Her plan was to attempt to throw the last group off course, giving her allies some time to take care of the six that were closest. 

After climbing a tree, she flew (figuratively) through the trees, passing over the first second group, and moving on the third and farthest out. Right off the bat, she threw the explosive tag down at them, and hopped down into the fray. After the dust had settled, she noticed that the kunai had taken down one of the boys in the group, leaving her with two targets. She froze momentarily, locking eyes with a scared blond haired boy, and darted off in the direction of the outpost. The two gave chase, but it was of no use, seeing as Risako had no problem staying ahead of them. After she ran another 10 or so meters, leaving her over 30 away from her teammates. She yanked out a kunai adnturned around, ready to fight. To start, she grabbed three shuriken with her left hand and tossed them in a horizontal line, the blonde haired boy swatted one of them out of the way with his kunai, but his partner wasn't so lucky, and was currently trying to pull it out of his eye. The third start landed in a tree way off course. 

[302+300+1040=1642]


Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Prove your worth promotion mission   Today at 8:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
Prove your worth promotion mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: