Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

i need topic naming skillz Empty i need topic naming skillz

Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:33 pm
Hysterio thought he had seen his boss off in the distance. After getting himself some dry clothing and getting most of the salty water out of his hair and off of his glasses, in a feeble attempt to enhance their remaining longetivity, he began looking for the boss. His duck meanwhile poofed away in a puff of smoke back to wherever it intended in the land of Ducks, something about the wife and kids or such, Hysterio thought he had heard.

He began wandering the streets, attempting to find the boss, Xyxer. He did not intend to mention his horrific attempt to catch Takeo, even if Takeo was likely far higher in rank, he did however intend to hand off the documents he had received what felt like eons ago.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

i need topic naming skillz Empty Re: i need topic naming skillz

Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:17 pm
Xyxer had decided to take his bitches for a walk, all three of them each with their own chain. It was good to remain amongst the people, to truly know your place in the grand scheme of things and how you, in all essence, was made of the same matter as those around you. It would stop you from developing a superiority complex and believing yourself a god made man, after all. Seeing the geeky genin not too far away who he had entrusted valued documents to, he'd pause the walking, much to the dismay of the dogs that now sought to bump into one another with a lost sense of purpose. Taking the documents from the boy in the bag he had gave them in.

Staring down at the boy for a few seconds, whatever light that got past the mist of the village reflected in a malevolent glint in the electric blue eyes of Xyxer. "You're a bit late with these documents dont you think, Hysterio?"
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:58 pm
Ah, there he was.

Hysterio retrieved the unopened bag and rushed towards the boss, handing the docs over while kneeling in one smooth motion. It looked like he had some new pets as well, a trio of dogs who apparently were all bumping into one another. “I apologize for the delay, Lord Tenkage, but I have a long way to go before I can keep up with you. Or should that be the first Mizukage? You can be assured that the bag was never retrieved from where I stored it until just now. In any case, if you want to relieve me of some limbs as punishment for my errors, now should be ok. I would have a chance to become effective again before my next missions. I take it we did not gate crash Kumogakure due to the presence of that massive beast? That… thing radiated pure power so my assumption was that preparations may need to be made before confronting the tailed beast.”

Hysterio continued to kneel, wondering what might happen next, he knew he had made a number of mistakes, without further incident yet, perhaps the Sword of Damocles, err, Xyxer actually, would finally fall upon his head this time.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:31 am
Gazing down upon the male that was now kneeling, both of his hands however, were occupied. As much as Hysterio was washing to feel something of Xyxer's pressing into him and tearing him in two, that was unfortunately not going to be the case as it was nigh impossible to wield the sword unless he pulled some anime bullshit and held it in his mouth, but Xyxer doesn't float that way. "It's the First Mizukage, this is not Tengakure, Hysterio. And yes, the power of that beast was awe inspiring, I don't wish to fight a mutant fox. That wouldn't be a fun last story for my legacy." Turning around, he'd nod to the boy and walk off, waving one hand unless he was stopped.

[Exit]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:51 pm
Hysterio knew Xyxer was strong. He had to be strong. Takeo Tadashi had already proven far beyond Hysterio’s expectations, and Xyxer was his boss, or at least he had been, Takeo opting to flee with stolen items instead of fighting Xyxer directly implied he knew who was stronger. So Xyxer was immensely powerful. Yet, he did not want to confront a tailed beast, and believed he would lose in fact. In the very least he would not win. Hysterio wondered if he could find out anything about the tailed beasts from Mitako, or perhaps another high ranking shinobi of the new village of Kirigakure, such power if secured for the village would make them a powerful force to be reckoned with. So, that would be his goal would it? To obtain powerful Tailed Beasts for the village. He suspected Mitako had a tailed beast inside himself, or perhaps a remnant of one, but that was only one, the more the merrier. His boss would be much more powerful with a Tailed Beast inside of him after all.

Now, how would he go about this? He needed a weapon to defeat those beasts and the strongest he knew of was not his own genjutsu but that of the sword, as was favored by his leader. Hysterio left, to plot….

(exit, change of ic goals sorta)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum