Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

I gots skillz~ [P;Inv] Empty I gots skillz~ [P;Inv]

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 pm
At the base of the Volcano Shouten resides, he gazes upward at the lava with it flowing away from him and more to his right, the man standing in a zone void of lava on this day, his glasses pushed down over his eyes as his katana is strapped firmly to his left hip.
Thoughts of the future, the past, and the present all go through his mind, what does he have to do in life anymore? He lived his life based upon vengeance, but what now? Yes he still intends to burn the world but it just feels empty without the main drive to slaughter the mist, with that accomplished one can say that he is bored.
His hands are within his jacket pockets, the man standing at the base just pondering events and what he is going to do next.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

I gots skillz~ [P;Inv] Empty Re: I gots skillz~ [P;Inv]

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm
Sayomi would blur into appearance within the rocky area Shouten was standing with his hands in his pockets. He had a favor to ask, and this was particularly annoying because he hated to ask people for favors. Actually having to ask anything was always irritating. Damn social interaction.

As Osore was off doing whatever "business" he had to do as a new Kage, Sayomi needed a companion to travel with for his initial quest of finding his other eye. The man had an excess of eyes, but still had never found the one he needed. The old leaf headband he wore still tilted over his Mangekyo Sharingan, a single piece to the pair he had long been searching for.

His uncovered milky white eye would look at Shouten, an attempt to first get his attention before forwarding the question was made.

"Yo."
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:14 pm
Hearing his allies feet crunch against the soft volcanic earth, the seemingly dead ground burned with the magma.
Although he does not know whom the footsteps belong to at first he does not really care, noone would be so foolish as to actually attack him here, even though he did not bear the headband of Volcano the kage whom he helped put into power would slaughter any if they succeeded.

He hears his voice as he looks over his right shoulder, "It has been a while Sayomi."
Shouten observes the mans form, most notably the still covered eye, his form now doing a clockwise rotation to now face his ally.
"Is that eye still bothering you?"
Shouten inquires, he recently developed a little jutsu that may be able to help if the eye is still resisting him.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm
"Yeah," Sayomi replies, initially dismissing the remark as Shouten seems like the last person who could help him in such a regard.

The man lifts his headband to reveal his closed Mangekyo eye, the single piece of the unfinished pair aching him slightly. The blindness that came from overusing the eye would also overcome him if he wasn't careful, a line that users of the Sharingan had to walk carefully.

"Why, do you have medical training or something?" he asks half-jokingly, now slightly off-track from his initial approach.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm
Shouten hears his tone, as if questioning if he could be any help to him, or even brushing off what could of been interpreted as a simple curious question of concern, regardless however the next part will be fun.
Shouten smirks a bit, "As a matter of fact I do, but if your gonna act like that then you can just go blind" he says teasingly, his tongue coming out a bit as he waits for his response to this, he has never done it before but in theory he should be able to at least force the eye to submit to his will so it can turn on and off, his study of the dojutsu informing him of such that if stolen, the eyes basically fuck over the new host.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 pm
"Is that so?" Sayomi asks thoughtfully, unsure if Shouten is joking with him and partially blaming his cordial ineptitude for being unable to decipher normal social cues.

"Well it would be exceptionally helpful if you could, this eye is painful to deal with, especially since my bloodline wasn't meant to withstand its particular power."

Perhaps it would come easier with both eyes, but in any case, the man was eager to see what other hidden potential Shouten possessed.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 pm
With a shrug of his shoulders Shouten advances, his right hand now enveloped in a light blue aura of medical chakra.
"Ok, now I have never done this before so if your eye dies my bad"
the man says, a slight chuckle follows his words as he says this right before he begins.

His right hand raises only to place his palm palm over the eye if allowed, medical chakra then begins to stimulate the genetics of the eye and the space around it, the resisting eye now changing, accepting its new home in a foreign body, the genetics altered slightly to not harm the powers, but simply force it to accept.

Shouten pulls his right palm back, "Ok, open op and tell me if ya can see or not of if your blind as a bat."
Sayomi used as a test for those, although Shouten more than likely knew it would succeed, there is no absolutes in life nor in medicine and since this was a new use he is eager to see the outcome, should the eye be opened it will be under Sayomi's full control much like as if he was born with it.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 pm
Sayomi blinked a couple times, the eye no longer paining him and somewhat dumbfounded as it seemed that the procedure was a complete success. He powers off the Sharingan eye and opens it up, now having full control over its activation and deactivation.

With that sort of exhibited medical chakra perhaps he could create the same merging effect with the other eyes he possessed.

He pulls out a handful of eyes, including that of two sharingan, a Byakugan and two rinnegan.

"Can you put these in my arm?"

The question came rather suddenly, the man enthralled with this power that his friend had so easily used. If Shouten had biological control over DNA and body part merging, it was conceivable that Sayomi could have eyes installed all the way up his arm. Easy to use and easier to carry.

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Shouten's right brow raises slightly as the request, "You want me to put eyeballs....on your arm?"
Shouten asks a little confused, wanting to make sure he actually heard this right.
He observes his work on the already implanted eye and how it seems to of been a success, actually interested to test his medical powers he thinks more on if it will be possible, most he has done is genetic splicing of small animals, one such animal scurrying past, or if one can use that word anymore, a rat with the legs of an ostrich runs past the men, a soft chuckle being produced by Shouten.

Shouten after he get confirmation from Sayomi on doing the surgery he raises his right hand and looks where directed for each eye, grabbing them one at a time and running his right index finger down the space selected splitting the skin and inserting the eye into the spot designated, this process done until their are no more eyes to use.
Once implanted if all goes as planned his palm places itself over each of the eyes, medical chakra flowing into them as if giving them the shock of life as each one looks around frantically in its new location for a moment before the artificial eye lids made with the split skin close around it, the eyes forced to adapt but need time to recover.

Shouten reaches into his jacket pocket after deactivating his right hand, his hand gripping his bag within and pulling it out, unfolding the bag he reaches within only to pull out some spare fabric from one of his former kills, it was a good thing he stripped them clean these have come in handle a couple times now.
The bag is folded back up and returned to its place in his pocket as he begins if allowed, wrapping the sections where the eyes are to keep light away from them and allowing them to recover, he just hopes no one bumps into him, that will no doubt hurt like a mother fucker.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:17 pm
The eyes all closed up and down in the designated spaces, his arms now feeling more powerful as they ache significantly. After being bandaged up he thanks Shouten, impressed with the man's talent and prowess even at things as intricate as medical procedures. Sayomi is now much more encouraged to ask for Shouten to come along now, especially since the quest requires the acquisition of that last eye that had been eluding him so long.

He stretches a bit before forwarding the question, still being very cautious after finishing such recent surgery.

"Want to come along with me to Tengakure? I'm looking for the owner of my other eye and would like to have your skill set with me."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum