Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 6000

Look Ma! I gots me a new village Empty Look Ma! I gots me a new village

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 am
There was not much optimism played on Furozan's face as Tengakure came into his sight. No matter how hard he tried, he could not get the image of Kirigakure being destroyed out of his head. Why? Why had they taken everything from him? He could understand a war, but destroying everything, innocent people? His heart sank again as he thought of his mother, there was nothing he could do, and that was what he hated the most. He became a ninja to make sure nothing ever happened to her, and now she was no more. What was the point anymore? Why did he even want to continue? He could live life as a fisherman and not have to worry about the bullshit anymore.

But revenge had already seeped into his veins. He would unleash revenge on anyone who he discovered had any dealings in the destruction of his village. Furozan was smart, though, he knew he could not take on the people who destroyed his home. He had to wait, grow stronger, and then strike. He had thought long and hard about where he needed to go, and Tengakure seemed like the best option. Whispers spread that most of the survivors were heading that way, but Furozan had not been so sure at first. He had never left Kirigakure before so venturing out was not something he wanted to do. Part of him believed that he would wake up to the smell of breakfast being cooked and his mother would be standing over him, as always, with a giant smile and his food ready to be eaten.

It was nothing but a dream now.

He would never see her again. Hell, he did not even get to bury her, she was at the bottom of the sea now. His blood boiled when he thought about it and he had to get his mind off of it somehow. He was getting closer to the village gates and he changed the subject in his head. He was bruised and battered, the traveling had taken its toll, but now he hoped he could finally take a bath and get a good nights rest in an actual bed.

As he approached the gates, two ninja appeared out of nowhere directly in front of him. Furozan did not make any sudden movements and kept his hands in plain sight. His Kirigakure headband was probably why they seemed on edge, so he tried to be as calm and friendly as possible, which was hard given the things that had happened to him. "State your business here." The ninja to the left spoke with a serious and loud tone, he was on edge, Furozan could tell.

"I am a survivor of the attack on Kirigakure, I am here to try and join Tengakure."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Look Ma! I gots me a new village Empty Re: Look Ma! I gots me a new village

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 am
Shinji was notified in naught, but a heartbeat. Apparently another survivor from the Mist had come to Tengakure. Luckily Shinji was in good mood that day. Normally he would have flown to the gates rather miffed that he was being called out, but today was indeed different. Whomever this person at the gate was had saved Shinji from another dreaded meeting with the elders who were bound to give him a verbal thrashing, which was something he would like to avoid. Running through the streets at amazing speeds Shinji decided to test out his new jutsu he had recently developed and give the person at the gate a bit of a scare. In one stride a blue aura of chakra surrounded Shinji. He now moved at two times his speed. He was a sight to be seen or rather unseen as he was going, so fast all people saw was a blur and then a small gust of wind that followed in his wake.

In a matter of seconds the Tenkage appeared in a blur of speed to the right of the person attempting to gain entrance to the village. Shinji's speed (300 at this point) would in all likelihood allow him to appear next to the boy without being detected. It would probably just seem as though he had appeared out of nowhere. Speaking up in a rather causal voice Shinji hoped to get some kind of response from this white haired boy: "Why hello there. Who might you be?" Shinji was not the most formal of kage and it really showed. He was wearing jeans and a grey shirt. However, one would be able to see his kage hat over his shoulder, thus marking him as the Tenkage. Waiting for a response Shinji would leave the jutsu that made him so fast active just for kicks. Waiting for a reply he would cross his arms and look up at the large spires of Tengakure like it was the first time he had seen them. He had gotten used to these Mist shinobi coming to Tengakure for shelter and thus far none of them had been violent, so he had no reason to doubt this one.

{Sorry it is so short and for lack detail-I am really tired.}
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 am
Did his eyes deceive him or did the man appear out of thin air directly in front of him. His eyes shot over to the man, looking him up and down, and taking everything in about him. Immediately he noticed the Kage hat, but something was off, he was dressed like a civilian. He had heard that the Kage of Tengakure was... unorthodox, but he did not expect this. Furozan was used to being formal, a side effect of his mother always forcing him to be punctual and presentable. He did not want to gawk though, so he acted like it was no big deal, and hey, he should be just as casual.

"Furozan," he said, a little hesitant at first, still surprised that the Kage was greeting him personally. "Furozan Hearutsu, formerly of the Mist village, and you must be Shinji Uzumaki." Furozan knew of all the current Kages, he loved to read, and he made sure he was up to date on all of the important ninjas around the world. "I did not expect to be greeted by the Tenkage. It is indeed an honor." Furozan bowed his head slightly to show the man respect. He did not want to seem rude or out of place. This was, hopefully, his new home after all.

( Same here, it is cool though, not every post has to be a novel. )
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:23 am
{All posts must be novels...jk. I'm going to bed after this post rather short post as I am falling asleep on my keyboard.}

Shinji cracked a fleeting smile at his name being mentioned. It would seem that Furozan had read up pretty well. It was not often that he did not have to introduce himself. Overall the boy seemed pretty agreeable, so Shinji deactivated his prior justu and spoke up in a rather kind yet laid back voice that seemed to meander on: "Well Furozan I make it my duty to spot check each shinobi that comes through my gates. Plus, honestly, I needed to stretch my legs-it gets cramped sitting in an office all damn day....Now, please tell me how you came to Tengakure and why you would like to gain admittance into this grand city." Shinji then fell quiet and allowed Furozan a chance to speak. He always wondered about people from the Mist as they no doubt wanted some form of revenge considering what happened to their village. However, there was no room for revenge in Tengakure. Shinji's goal for the village was peace. Revenge and peace could not coexist, so Shinji liked to ask these questions just see what response he would get.
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm
Furozan nodded his head and decided he liked this Shinji fellow. It was noticeable right away that this village was much different from the Mist. He was used to violent shinobi who were only interested in glory and power. Furozan felt so out of place among his village because of this. He was more interested in fishing in reading and he only became a ninja because it was what his father had always wanted. Now he felt as if he had no other options, and quitting now would be a waste.

"The burdens of being a Kage I suppose," Furozan said with a slight shrug when he commented on being cramped in an office. "I came to Tengakure because I have nowhere else to go. I won't lie to you though, Tenkage, revenge plagues my every thought. I am sure you can understand how you would feel if everything you loved was taken from you for no other reason than the larger villages wanting to flex their muscles." He paused for a moment and lowered his head. It was obvious that sorrow filled his being and he was sure Shinji could spot the tinge of shame, anger, and loneliness in his eyes.

He was a ninja, though, and he quickly lifted his head and washed away those thoughts. He would not grovel in front of the Tenkage. "But I am not here to start any trouble. I will never defy your orders and do anything that would jeopardize the village inhabitants. I am tired of pointless deaths, I will do nothing to bring it here, that is my promise to you Tenkage Shinji."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:00 pm
Shinji's eyes darkened for a bit. Maybe Furozan did not know that Tengakure had once been, but a small minor village until it rose up and took the place of Iwagakure. According to the files it had not been much of a violent take over, but it was a take over none the less. He took notice of how Furozan lowered his head. If anything Shinji was a rather sympathetic person-he knew sort of how the boy felt as he had lost his parents or rather worse: he had never known them. There was avoid in his life that could never be filled. Listening to the last of what he said Shinji shrugged internally and then spoke up in a more serious tone: "Very well, I suppose I cannot ask anymore of you. However, there is one thing I wish for you to do or rather not to do. Do not go in search of revenge for Kirigakure. It will only put your life at risk and that is something I do not wish upon you....Now as for living accommodations. I could probably find you a nice room in one of these skyscrapers, but even that will take time and I'm no real estate whiz." Despite being Tenkage the position gave him no real power over the randomness that is real estate. "However, until a place can be found you could stay in the kage building if you would like." This was not really saying much seeing as the kage building was a huge skyscraper with tons of room, but Shinji figured it was a kind gesture nonetheless. Furthermore it would allow Shinji the ability to keep a close eye on the Mist ninja-no one was above suspicion. The worst thing that could happen in Tengakure was sabotage and Shinji wanted to avoid that at all costs.
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm
Furozan was not sure he could make the promise to not seek revenge for his village, but it was obvious Shinji did not want him to do anything rash, he was just unsure if he could actually contain his revenge if he was faced with anyone who was responsible. None the less, if Shinji was willing to take him in, the least he could do was make the promise for him. He would, at least, try to hold true to his promise.

"I will not go searching for revenge, that is not my motive. As for my living situation, anywhere is fine. I am used to a tiny cottage barely big enough for two people."
Honestly, living by himself was both exciting and scary, he had always had someone to watch over him. It was going to be a new life for him, and he was excited. "Wherever you put me I will be grateful. I cannot thank you enough for doing this for me Tenkage."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am
Shinji smiled at the white haired boy and listened to him speak. Once he finished Shinji spoke up in a clear fluent tone: " Well I am sorry to break it to you, but there are not many cottages in the city of skyscrapers. And I think I have just the place for you. Please tell me you are not afraid of heights, because this place will give you grand view of the whole village. However, please keep it on the down low that you are staying in the Kage building. I dont want everyone wanting a room there." He had chosen to take Furozan into a room in the kage building mainly, because it was convenient as it would mean less searching on Shinji's part. Making sure he had Furozan's chakra signature memorized for future use Shinji would start to walk through the village gates. It was assumed that he would follow. No guards would stop him as he was with the Tenkage after all. Shinji would be walking at a leisurely pace, so that if Furozan wished to talk or just see the sights he could. Their ultimate destination would be the Kage building that sat in the center of thee village and stretched a good ten stories above the other skyscrapers.
Furozan Yuki
Furozan Yuki
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 am
Furozan smirked when he asked if he was afraid of heights. He was not fond of them, sure, but he did not mind them either. He had climbed the mountains of Kirigakure many times as a way of training and he had just gotten used to them. "Heights are the least of my worries these days." He smiled again and then he followed Shinji as he started to walk into the village. He had to admit, he felt a little out of place wearing his Mist head band, but he was proud of his village and he would walk with pride.

As they walked, Furozan made a point to take in all the sights, it was his first time out of Kirigakure after all. The difference in the villages was astounding. Kirigakure was always a poorer village and always seemed rundown, but Tengakure was the opposite. It was bright and well upkept, it looked like what Furozan always wished Kirigakure would look like. Now it was at the bottom of the sea and he would do anything to be able to see it one more time. He pushed those thoughts from his head, though, they were depressing and certainly not helping him.

"So I have heard you are a user of the Chakra Chains. A useful bloodline no doubt. What with all these Bijouu running around." Furozan was very well read in bloodlines and clans. He had always been jealous of people born with bloodlines because he had nothing, everything he had he had to work hard for, that was not to say he thought he was better because of it. He just never stood out in a group of ninjas and he hated being overlooked because he did not have a special skill. "Have you ever actually restrained a Bijouu? I am sure that would be an interesting tale."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 am
Shinji smirked at Furozan's response about heights. It seemed that there were always scarier things than heights. especially in the world of shinobi-one did not have the luxury of such petty fear. Shinji led the white haired youth through the city of the tallest buildings and most advanced technology in the shinobi realm. It was no doubt an interesting experience for Furozan who had lived in the Mist. Remaining quiet for this walk Shinji heard Furozan speak up about the Uzumaki clan. With a invisible smirk on Shinji's face as he contemplated what the white haired boy had asked. Naturally Shinji had never done battle with a Bijuu and hoped he never would, but the idea of it sounded almost heroic. However, Shinji was no liar, so he chose to tell the truth. Still walking he spoke in a smooth fluent voice: "I cannot say that I have had the pleasure of taking on a bijuu. Though, I will be the first to admit that the bloodline of the Uzumakis is indeed helpful. Hopefully I will never have to take on a bijuu, but if the time comes I suppose these chains will come as a distinct advantage." To accent his point Shinji allowed the very tip of one of his chakra chains to come out of his palm. He would leave it there for a few seconds and then retract it.

At this point the pair of ninja reached the kage building. The tallest building that sat in the dead center of the village. The door flung open and Shinji would lead the way to the main elevator. Hopefully Furozan was following closely or he would get hopelessly lost. Assuming Furozan was in the elevator Shinji would press the up button for the floor right below the Kage's office level. Once they reached the aforementioned floor Shinji would step wordlessly out of the elevator and to a door a little ways down the hall. Speaking up again he would keep his tone from before: "Well here it is. Why not head in and take a look." Shinji would stand aside and allow Furozan the chance to go check out his room. Honestly Shinji had never seen the inside, so he wondered what it was like himself-only time would tell.

{Feel free to make the room as you see fit. Just do not go overboard lol}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum