Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fuck Naming Things, Meet and Greet: E Rank Mission Empty Fuck Naming Things, Meet and Greet: E Rank Mission

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:13 pm
Mission Name: Meet and Greet
Type: Diplomatic
Character Requirements: Genin and above
Mission Location: Gates of Hoshigakure
Challenges: N/A
Word Count Requirements: 500
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? No (Mission may be completed with a PC wishing to enter the village
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP
Task:

As a shinobi of Hoshigakure it is your job to ensure the protection of the village by seeing that no uninvited rogues gain entry into the village. It is also your job to make sure that we never turn away those of good intention. Patrol the gates and investigate any new arrivals you may see there, ascertain their motive for coming to our village and either let them in safely or turn them away.

-
It was late, and Madrigal was quite bored as he patrolled the gates and looked for any new arrivals. It was doubtful any would come in the night, which was why this shift was usually given to a newbie. It helped build that discipline that was all too rare in shinobi that were too ‘green’. The night air was temperate with just a hint of chill on it and the full moon rose high into the desert night. It’s pale luminescence basking the world beneath it in it’s silvery glow. The stars above twinkled within their great domain of blackness and Madrigal had gotten sick of the view hours ago. The good news was that he only had another couple of hours to do this mission before he would be relieved. The downside to this was that he had to remain vigilant for those hours. Madrigal did care about performing his job well after all. So here he was, moving about the gates and ensuring that no one was trying to sneak in while being ready to investigate anyone new that was arriving legitimately to ensure they meant the village or it’s inhabitants no harm. 

As he moved around the gates he came across one man moving toward it with a cart and Madrigal moved to intercept it. Madrigal was wearing his usual attire of a black muscle shirt with black shinobi combat boots and pants. His headband gleamed in the moonlit night, showing the star of Hoshigakure on his arm and his tattoo, wrapping across his arms and back was prominent. His wild, shoulder length black hair was kept in a messy ponytail at the nape of his neck and his amber eyes took in the man approaching the gates carefully. He was driving the wagon with a single horse pulling it. That told Madrigal he wasn’t in a rush and had probably been traveling straight from the nearest town. It would take a single horse drawn cart a while to reach the village from there with frequent breaks for the animal included. Still Madrigal was ready for trouble if it arose as he moved to drivers side of the wagon before speaking. “Please state your intention for entering Hoshigakure. I’ll be searching the wagon for contraband and other such illegal items. Provided everything checks out you’ll be able to enter with no issue.” He would say simply, following protocol. The man in the cart would turn toward him, and give a friendly smile before nodding. “Understood shinobi-san. I’m just here to set up shop for a few days and sell my wares before moving on. I don’t intend to stay for more than a few days at most and I don’t intend to cause any trouble.” He would say, turning to pull the tarp over his wares over for Madrigal to see. Madrigal would take a look at the contents of the wagon and look through the various boxes and jars. The search took quite a bit of time simply because of the required thoroughness of it all. When he was done he would have everything closed up once more and then he would move to look underneath the wagon. Finding nothing, the tall man would wave the merchant in. Then continue on with his night before finishing his shift and heading home to get some sleep. 

Exit

WC: 559

Claims
Claiming 1,000 Ryo for Completing the E rank mission.
Claiming 5 AP for completing the E rank mission, this will put me at 265 from the other two E rank missions I've completed.
Claiming 5 stat points from writing 500 words. I'll be putting them into Strength to make it 40
Claiming 559 words towards Eight Inner Gates putting me at 1,619.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Fuck Naming Things, Meet and Greet: E Rank Mission Empty Re: Fuck Naming Things, Meet and Greet: E Rank Mission

Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:17 pm
Looks good. Don't forget to post links to previous progress on a tech.

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum