Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2)

+13
Akihana Akari
Shitai Orochi
Takumashi Senju
Psychosis
Ganki
Kaos
Kasuke
Arashi Tekiatsu
Ryuk Uzumaki
Demetri Kaguya <3
Tanji Heiji
Naoki Gekou
Youka
17 posters
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2) - Page 3 Empty Re: One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2)

Tue May 12, 2015 12:11 pm
Naoki's eyes would narrow slightly as his concealed sharingan saw the demonic looking armor forming around his opponent and when he saw his orbs disappearing when coming in contact with a chakra sphere that now surrounded him. That seemed like a rather powerful ability, capable of negating sunflies. Several different guesses of what it could be would pop into his head, but the man was not eager to take his chances, it could be anything, it could suck him in on contact like his creations. That would be a terrible mistake. Better not to jump to conclusions just yet.

So when the guy's legs tensed up for a run forward, Naoki immediately calculated that his opponent only had to run four meters before the bubble reached the exiled Uchiha. It was time to act. Starting to backpedal Naoki would flick his right hand, from his sleeve would fall two kunais, caught they would immediately be swung and sent flying at the approaching opponent, one aimed at his chest and one at his face. Following the two blades would be three new sunflies, each capable of exploding. They would follow suit, at a slightly slower pace. As this was accomplished, the now armored Uchiha would have traveled about two meters towards him and Naoki would have stepped back just over a meter. Less than a meter away from the kunais the sunflies could detect the metalic objects themselves. Which allowed Naoki to instruct them to explode immediately, before reaching the bubble if the kunais did not pass through, otherwise they were to detonate when they got one meter within the guy. In case Naoki needed to defend, his left hand moved in front of him to make a seal of confrontation and his right hand grabbed the hilt of the katana on his back.

Wookie and Vigil would not take any actions in time.

[Lost 6 more, 7 total sunflies. 4 released
2 ap upkeep for the sensory sunfly, 15 ap for new sunflies, 1 ap for sharingan
leaving Naoki with 654/785 AP

1 ap for sharingan upkeep for wookie leaves him with 342/392 AP
]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2) - Page 3 Empty Re: One more for the road.(Kumo destruction topic V2)

Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 pm
As the Demon made his way back to the body of the dead ninja that had practically committed suicide he leaned down once more placing his hand on the mans chest. He had almost forgotten that he did rely on the hearts of his victims to increase his own longevity while also granting him a defense to whatever element the original owner had. Threads spewed forth breaking the males chest cavity and wrapping around the heart before tearing it from his body. Once the heart was removed the Demon placed it towards his own chest that seemed to open up welcoming the new addition to the fold before closing around it allowing the heart to beat once more as it was connected to his own circuitry.

Standing once more he felt the gathering of more and more tiny chakra signatures gathering as if they were trying to run away. This simply wouldn't do, how was the village supposed to spread the word to the other villages that Kumo was a weak village with weak morals and ninja.

"I..will...be back, it seems I forgot to close off the exits....Try to be finished with this Sir"

As he finished talking his paths and clone converged on his location his clone weaved the handsigns necessary before enveloping them all in a blue veil of chakra. the Demon had been all over the main parts of Kumo on his previous visit here when he still bared the name Youka so appearing anywhere in Kumo's grounds was easy to say the least. Manifesting once more at the west gate the group of symbiotes and armor clad men stared towards the on rushing group of civilians and what seemed to be clan members. Using this moment to once more feel out the chakra of the surrounding area two popped up as having a slightly higher reading than the common man. nodding to his clone it proceeded to vanish to the normal eye towards the furthest of the two signatures which wasn't that far off. The other one was actually heading towards this gate, the three moved in unison towards the now rushing group of civilians with the Demon leading the charge all ten appendages ready with blades in tow.

As the three met with the group of civilians and what seemed to be clan members all of the same clan the blood shed began. The Demon swung his weapons in a cone in front of him cutting down hoards of civilians in one go, whatever made it past him was quickly ripped apart by his bare hands and his two paths following closely by his sides picking up the stragglers. It quickly turned very real for the civilians that they were not going to make it out alive as they began to trample each other as they tried to at least have one of them make it to the village gate exit. During most of the commotion the Demon started to single out the clan members with his attacks while the paths started corralling the others to a group that he would let live. The clan members used some weird jutsu allowing their body to turn into...a cloud? or some version of it? It was a weird and highly ineffective jutsu as it made no difference their lives were ended all the same.

The Demon stopped murdering once the group of what seemed to be hundreds of civilians had dropped to a mere twenty that had been corralled and out of that twenty only five of the clansmen remained one looked to only be a boy. It was time to see just how badly they wanted to keep their lives.

"You people of Kumo, you've seen what I can do in just mere moments. Your lives are nothing to me, but they do hold one thing that i desire, their voices. You twenty are the lucky ones that will be allowed to leave this warzone. I only ask that when you leave you go far and wide to spread the weakness of this village. Ensure you tell all you come across how you were left without defense, how your leaders all hid as you were struck down. Tell them all of the horrors you've seen today."

A small evil smile appeared on the symbiotes suits all together as they moved closer to the group.

"You clansmen....To forever show your weakness in protecting this village your life will cost you two fingers of your choice. Chop them off, bite them off, do whatever you have to but cast them to my feet once you are done and you are free to leave with these civilians, or you can fight and die here today just as your brothers and sisters have. You have ten seconds to comply."

If everything was done in this section as asked the Demon and his paths would begin walking away with the fingers in tow as the civilians and Arashi and were allowed to leave the village. (if not well I guess i'll have to post again killing you all)

(switching over to my Clone)

Akuoy had finally made it to where the other chakra sig had been, from his mental link with the Demon he had just started the massacre of what was sure to be upwards of five hundred civilians. His armor was bathed in blood a it's once dark black color was now a dark crimson. The demons mask that covered his face had tribal markings almost of blood spatter. Walking through the crowd of people he began snapping necks of any civilian that brushed past him while making his way toward the chakra signature that was now talking to a boy. This conversation was about to be cut drastically short. As he made his way the armor clad man would raise his gauntlet hand before thrusting it forward behind the boy and through his chest allowing the heart to be held in his hand before raising his arm and the boy in one go.

"Hello ninja of Kumo....You're not the one I seek...where is your leader, I require a audience."

Dropping his hand the boy and his heart would slide to the ground in a crunching sound as his ragdoll body hit the earthy pavement.

"Are all you ninja good for is running away, I'm starting to think Kumo only breeds ninja with fast legs."

Stopping for a moment as a message was relayed that the others had finished and were now headed towards his location he smiled through his mask.

"Tell you what, I'll let you live as well since i'm such a generous guy today, You get to keep your life for the low low price of just two of your fingers that you must remove yourself. Should you choose to accept then you can exit towards the western gate and off to freedom. I only request that you cast your fingers to the ground and also renounce your Kumo heritage. I don't know why you would want to be known as part of this dreadful village anyway. Once you're free be sure to speak of it's weakness and your disfigurement will be a testament for how weak the entire village and it's leaders were. Or you can stay and fight, my other will be here shortly and he is not as nice as I am..."

If the boy agreed he would leave this ordeal two fingers less but he would be alive and well. The Demon and his paths would arrive shortly after where they would group again before returning to Naoki to end his fight if it hadn't ended already. On the way since they had traveled a good distance they would lay waste to any building they came in contact with and crucify any civilian they came across not before pulling their intestines out and trying each one together in a giant rope line that they would carry with them the entire time. The villages whole western side would have been razed rather easily as they worked their way back.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Tue May 12, 2015 10:29 pm
(You may want to check my BL's page.  It is clearly stated that they are immune to physical damage when they are in a cloud form. You will need to explain how your weapon can kill something that it passes through.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 pm
(i did read it and I was mainly doing it as partly dispersed as they are still partly physical as well if I read it correctly., if you want you can rp them fighting, I don't mind I'll use wind and blow them away. But if you want the npc's to live by all means. I have no problem with you posting them fighting ^_^)
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

Tue May 12, 2015 11:04 pm
It was probably the worse possible choice the clan could have made.  The elders had shot off for the main thread, and just as the rest of the clan was getting people out... apparently they were enough of a threat to warrant a visit.  Arashi was forced out of the fight... there wasn't much he could do.  As his family members fought valiantly and fell, thankfully dispersing into clouds upon their deaths, Arashi was cornered, and given an ultimatum, two fingers each.

The surviving clansmen turned to each other, and to Arashi.  "Fine, you win." said the eldest aunt, and they all pulled out kunais to slice off their fingers, all going for the last two.  It finally came to Arashi turn, and that same aunt bent down to steady his hand.  "You've trained for this.  You can do it too." she said, staring into his eyes.  Arashi thought through it, and then nodded slowly before slicing off the same two fingers.  This monster could get want he wanted, and they waited for him to leave before they finally left the village.  

Why was the clan willing to do so so easily?  Because long after they parted into the winds, the fingers would finally disperse.. while the real fingers were still on their proper hands.  The final clan trick while in the village, used to ensure the Raikage's orders were followed and completed.

[Exit Village]

Last edited by Arashi Tekiatsu on Fri May 22, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Wed May 13, 2015 12:28 am
Kaos drops to his knees, as the boy who was hoping to be saved was brutally killed. 
"No, I can't save you," Kaos whispered to himself, allowing tears to flow down his face.
Then his voice of hatred, of his madness, said to him in his head, "Stand up, and thank him for this."
Kaos started to stand up, but collapsed once more as he hears the monster's ultimatium.
He hears a voice, quieted for years, the voice of his hope, silenced as he grew more and more obsessed with parent's death, in his head say, "Stand up, stand strong. This is your home. Do not give in."
The voice of hatred told him in his head, "Stand up, thank him for burning this place, something you couldn't do."
His voice of hope argued back, "Don't abandon the people that helped you along the way."
"Don't forget those that tore you down. One took your kidney, don't forget that."
Kaos snarled, as his hand wandered to his side, where the scar of him losing his kidney was. He stands up and says, "I want to thank you. You showed me the way."
He looked at the monnster who issued the ultimatum. He pushed down his mask, and took his goggles off his face, storing them away. He looked directly into the monster's, no the man's, eyes. 
He looked at him and said, "I wanna thank you, and I took off my stuff, so you can see clearly that i mean business. You showed me the way I had forgotten. You showed me the path i must take."
He dropped his eyes for a second, fingering one of his rings, and then looked, directly, into the man's eyes again. "I refuse to accept your deal. I am not going to take the easy way out. I want to see this other you talked about. I will show him that I will not cower before anybody. "
He stands tall, looking at the clone, wondering if he would survive at all.
"No, don't give in, you will find a way to survive." Kaos thought to himself. He looked back at the body of the boy. He leaned down next to the boy, and closed his eyes, and said, "I'm sorry, that I couldn't save you."
"Now then I will follow you to your other."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed May 13, 2015 1:22 am
Enough, was enough, The Anbu muttered as he left the anbu barracks. The village was in need of saving, and for a hero to rise up against the chaos that was brought upon the undeserving village. The Anbu in command, Commander of the second squadron of the cloud village’s black ops, “Pay Day Company”, Agent Kingpin was now in the midst of the chaos. The villagers were making their way towards the exit, away from the market center, where Kingpin probably just figured out where the disturbance was. However, the intel from the sensory squad he received from one of his two tattoos on both his upper arms suggested that he go elsewhere, to handle a situation that had to be handled first. His other tattoo was more of a brand, rather than ink, it was his personal FTG seal which he branded on himself, located on his left arm, with the other on the right. As he traveled, with the chakra heavily suppressed to avoid ambush, he arrives towards the entrance, somewhat 30 meters away on a high rise roof top. He is crouched low, with the stone ledge covering most of his form, except his head. In a split second, his situational awareness kicked in.

The Kingpin wore an all-black ANBU cloak that hid his attire. The hood was up, covering most of his face, along with the mask he wore with glass lens. The hilt of the sword that was strapped to the back of Kingpin stuck out of the hole in the back of the cloak, to allow easy access for his sword, which Ganki might just be using right about now. The killing was all that he need too see as well as the bodies, not the mention the blood that was stained the entire heavily armored foe. Ninja these days, packing more metal than ever before, It was just so, out of date. And to add to this gloomy day, the weather was also in bad shape too, not letting an inch of sun pierce through the clouds.

With the view of the foe down in front of him, off towards the right. Kingpin looking at the back as the foe, viewing the heavy armor he thinks to be sturdy. He reached for his sword on his back, Senbonzakura, grasping its hilt while applying his personal FTG seal on it. He draws it while in the same motion flings the entire blade towards the prideful attacker who was armored head to toe as Ganki rose up, with such speed and just (145 speed, sharpness 150?). Kingpin’s angle was as such that if he were to miss, it would hit the ground, and nothing but the ground, no one else. The blade would it his mark just as the prideful one had asking to speak to the leader. Nope, the only one he would be meeting was the steel of Ganki’s blade. Should it strike its target, the blade which Ganki was confident in, impales the back of the head of the victim, piercing the skull of the enemy. Thus eliminating murderous Akuoy from the fight, and preemptively saving a certain ninja from an easy to make ultimatum. The force of the blade would carry the entire body down, with the sword pinning it to the ground.

Should his attempt fail, or succeed, he remains vigilant. He makes small gestures with his right hand, allowing a single three pronged kunai to fall from the sleeves of his cloak, into his right hand which he now held. Branding it with a FTG seal, he activates his sensory abilities thus disabling his suppression technique. The sensory team had warned him of more individuals involved with the attack. This destruction, someone was going to have to pay for all this.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed May 13, 2015 2:36 am
The Horror, the screams, the smoke in the air, the fire burning, the explosions sounding, Fenn was prepared for trouble, but not like this, but this was his village, this was his duty, and he took enough time to get ready, Akihana was no where to be found, and this worried him, but he had to push that out of his mind for now, Right now he had to go deal with an intruder in his home.

Fenn would be wearing his Phoenix Armor, the red and black armor he had crafted specially for himself, the armor that has protected him on many of trips, missions, and what not, hopefully it would protect him once more, and slung across his back, his blade, handle sticking up over his right shoulder, Tenseiga, and on his left hip, his Ninjato, Suited up for battle, he would stuff his pockets and sleeves with his Kunai and all of his other useful ninja stuff from when he became a ninja, and then the stone that he kept close each and every time he left, purple and glowy, Like an Amethyst, he would stuff in a inside pocket, one where it would not fall out , not during a fight, not through the bottom of the pocket, this was the stone he always made sure never left him, He would slide his Gilgamesh Gauntlets on over his arms, being fully equipped, Fenn would take off Running outside, and towards the Direction the ninja, the location his nice little tattoo told him to go.

His Chakra suppressed he would Head to the location, moving from Shadow to shadow to stay hidden, looking for the situation he was to report to, and he arrived about ten meters out, around the corner from the building he was peeking around the corner, he would see the back of a Monster, and in front of him, and so with fen's quick thinking he would duck back behind the corner, he had used his training as an ANBU ninja corps operative to stay silent the entire time, and as he looked up he noticed another Ninja who was appearing to attack the man with black armor, the clone of the man wearing red, he would however make sure to take off about a total of ten meters out, but was on the opposite side of where he was, now if he peeked around the corner, he would see the face of the Clone, and thus fenn would Release his Chakra suppression, when it would break, making his Chakra Flare and Hopefully getting the Attention of the clone as well as doing a little something else.

If this Distraction worked, he hoped his fellow Ninja's attack would go through, as the timing of the flare had been when Ganki would throw the sword.

He would then peek around the corner enough that hopefully he would see if the sword struck its mark, fen's wrist flicking and two Kunai dropping into his left hand, he had it prepped to be thrown, ready to take the next step if need be, as the timing of him looking around the corner would be after the blade would either hit the target or be deflected if his target had not taken the bait to keep its attention on his direction.

This would be the time he noticed the others, some other kumo ninja fighting another man, the other man seemed to be ineffective, and then he saw the one with red armor turn his back on Fenn, but Fenn was not worried about that, His eyes and senses were wide open everywhere else, using his Chakra Sensory to help determine what he could of each party in the radius possible of the skill, his experienced Hearing extended out listening for anything that he might need to react to, then he would throw one of the Kunai at the direction of the man in red armor, the one that had multiple others that had their backs to him at that moment, but his chakra also recently flared so who would know if they would turn to face him or not, but with this post in no way would his superior's post be interfered with, and the two younger ninja attempting their escapes would hopefully be more successful with this diversion.

Action Points:750

Last edited by Fenn on Thu May 21, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited due to Psy's Ban)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 am
Oh how the events of today were churning, what was once an everyday normal life thingy mabob for Kumo turned into a scene right out of Sonic '06 . People dropping dead due to a small rain with an ego boost and his friend, though no one wanted to fight? Where were the ninja that were supposed to protect the village in life or death? Well one was rather trollishly dancing in the mountains keeping to himself for the most part and watching through the spinning advances of his byakugan, his chakra compared to a small ant on a midsummers day so he was just an observant fuck with no attitude.

During the course of his funtime dance party which had been muted by the screams of his ex-villagers, Yaju had been picked up and dumped somewhere with his close friend mid dance, smiling all the way," Dontcha think this is fun? Dancing in the midst of destruction like it doesn't matter?," of course this was all an elaborate and fucktarded way of acting so as soon as the world that he knew was closed his mind changed in which he simply smiled and began his plan. Within the realm in which he could not be sensed, his nature chakra took over his body, encasing him in fox like features such as his nine tails and three distinct markings over his face showing him as the sage of the Kitsune. As he transformed the form would be further enhanced by the golden seraph form that took over the tails, enveloping them in a bright and fluffly glow that meant nothing!!! The black wings spreading from his back would flex slightly as he looked to his friend, no words being said as what needed to be done was already declared.

As the group made their moves unknown to all that he was still watching he couldn't help but judge the stability of the people in this world, not that he cared for such mundane people that decided that apparently it was okay to go about killing children and proclaiming something they aren't but some people didn't have that daddy figure so it was appropriate that they acted out. So with that being said, he slid on a single pair of gauntlets, applying a single seal to each of them before nodding and waiting for the operation to commence.

As the group of four made their way out and intercepted the force before they could even begin the preparations for their transportation, Yaju stood over the eclipse and smiled as he cupped his hands and began to charge the ultimate ability known to man. The intense forces of light and dark met between the folds of his hands as he awaited to see just what his friend would do.

AP costs:
Bijuu Gold Cloak: -200
Paper seal: -40

Regular Reserves: 786
Bijuu Reserves: 300

Stats:

Health: 73[+15]=198
Chakra: 89[10]=139
Stamina: 23[+13]=36
Speed: 100 [10]=230
Strength: 160

4 Posts of Sage Mode Left