Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

A Blade For You, Abide by Me Empty A Blade For You, Abide by Me

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:10 am
Salzem awoke grinding  one morning from a terrible nightmare. From what he could remember, he was wielding a dark katana, killing everyone who came into view. Even his mother and father. He clenched his eyes shut and shook his head quickly, trying to force the images out of his head. He went to the bathroom, took off his mask, and slapped some water on his face. He couldn't help but notice the look in his eyes have changed from a dark, murderous presence, to one of malicious glee. He stared into his eyes in disbelief. There was nothing funny about that dream! Why where his eyes laughing? He only broke contact with the mirror when he felt his lungs burn. He pulled his mask over his face and walked down stairs where his father was sure to be waiting. Salzem sat down at the dinner table, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Only when his father did not address him did he notice he was nowhere to be seen. He crept along the inside of his house, [url=#]checkingA Blade For You, Abide by Me Arrow-10x10[/url] the kitchen, downstairs bathroom, his father's room, only to find nothing. He scratched his head in wonder. Perhaps He went to visit mother? He rechecked the house, this time looking for a note. Nothing again. At this point he was getting worried. His father never went anywhere without leaving some sort of note. Then he remembered. There was one place he had not checked. His father's office was one place he was not permitted to go. He was sure his father would understand if he walked in on Salzem. He pulled open the door with great difficulty. Clearly the sliding door needed to be oiled or something. He stepped inside, marveling at the many weapons that decorated the walls and surfaces. The ranged from surikens, to kunai, to even a ball and chain. Salzem walked amongst the instruments of death, smiling at how the blades and points never seemed to dull even though they never seemed to come off the walls. But the one he was most intrigued with, was a black katana that was being held up on a stand. He could not help but reach out to it. It called to him almost, like it wanted to be used. His hand gripped the handle, and he held it up in front of him. It was at least three feet long and despite it's size, Salzem felt almost no weight from it. He pulled the black sheath off of the blade reveling a dark grey steel blade, appearing sharper than a kuni and deadlier than any jutsu. He felt it pulse in his hands. His desire to use it had grown. It truly was a fabulous weapon. He slipped it [url=#]backA Blade For You, Abide by Me Arrow-10x10[/url] into it's sheath and stepped back out into his house. Surly one training exercise with it would not cause any issue. He slipped the weapon into his belt where it hung there nicely, [url=#]balancedA Blade For You, Abide by Me Arrow-10x10[/url] and peaceful. As soon as he stepped down stairs, he saw his father, arms crossed, foot tapping impatiently on the wooden floor. Salzem's father glanced between Salzem and the sword at his belt. He did not look happy.
"Salzem," He said in a voice that signified just restrained anger. "Did you go into my office?" Salzem nodded, casting his head downward. "Did you or did you not take that blade from it's stand?"
"I did father." Salzem said with his head cast low in shame. His father stared at his son with a look Salzem could not identify. He made three quick strides toward Salzem, stopping when he was within arm's length. Salzem expected his father to just take the sword back. Suddenly out of nowhere, his father just swept past him. Back up into the upper floor. Then he heard his father's voice.
"Get out of here, Salzem. Take that sword with you." Salzem's heart broke. He walked outside with his new weapon hanging tightly to his side. Through the veil of sadness, a solution came. Perhaps some training would get his mind off this fiasco. He smiled despite himself and set off toward the training grounds.

(word count: 692)

(acquired Katana)
Anonymous

A Blade For You, Abide by Me Empty Re: A Blade For You, Abide by Me

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:22 pm
Salzem walked through town thinking about what his dad had said to him. He didn't think he did that much damage did he? All he did was take a katana. He looked at it, now holstered on his hip. Suddenly, he remembered his dream. The katana... it looked much like the one he held in his dream. Salzem shook his head. He didn't want to think about that dream he would not think about that dream. Salzem arrived at the training grounds, looking at the dummies placed there for the soul purpose of destroying. He pulling his sword from the scabbard and held it up by the side of his head, point facing the dummy. Salzem leaped across the grounds at the dummy, bringing his sword around his a slice aimed at the dummy's middle. He was not experienced with the blade so it missed his target causing Salzem to crash into the dummy. Salzem's forehead crashed into the wooden dummy and Salzem fell to his knees. Damn! That hurt! he swore under his breath. Salzem got up and moved himself into position again, this time, forcing putting more force into his leap. He flew toward the dummy, slicing downwards this time. The blade caught in the head of the dummy and sliced cleanly into the middle. He looked at the blade in surprise. There was not a scratch on it. This time, Salzem made another lunge at the dummy's middle, slicing the wood in two. The upper part flew into the air slightly and Salzem reacted. He cut the upper wood in half again,through the top, making it split and fall to the ground. He was breathing hard at this point, as he put a lot of his strength into each swing. He looked at the wood lying there in a heap. Well, I suppose some extra fire wood would be suitable. Salzem put the sword in the scabbard and scooped up the wood he cut in his hands. He walked, carrying the wood in front of him, trying to find his house. What if Father is still angry with me? Salzem thought. The thought made him hesitate mid-stride almost making him fall over and drop all the wood he was carrying. Salzem felt better not to risk it, but what would he do with all this wood? He returned home and placed the pile of wood on the door step. He then walked back into the streets. He had more things to do anyway. If there was nothing to do, he would find something. He wasn't ready to return home yet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum