Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Scourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 4:59 pmMarabelle BlossomA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 2:08 pmMarabelle BlossomA map to aid the villageToday at 2:07 pmMarabelle BlossomTraining, or making friendsToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWhen the storm comesToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 26%
31 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
13 Posts - 9%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Hi again guys - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi again guys

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:42 pm
Mitsui was ok with not entering Konoha. He did not need to. Mitsui would continue to not be intimidated. Mitsui was not exactly happy about that since it seemed that there are some clearly administrative things to do first. Mitsui was kind of ok with it. Mitsui would not know that this other person was actually a Jonnin. If at some point, this girl would mention that she was a jonnin, she would probably not get the answer she was looking for.  Mitsui would suddenly realize that this person might be higher ranked then him. Mitsui would ask, "What is your name and Rank? I think I know which village you are from."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:56 pm
yen smacked his hamd to his face shocked and surprised at the time. "darn! it i gotta start cooking now!" hurriying packing his stuff up yen ignored the bowls both the jonnin and the strange man was holding. after he finished yen  looked up at the man and smiled " you are not that dangerous or else you wouldve done something already sir. in my respect you can keep the bowl and write to me on how to make the food just send a letter to yen if you need the recipie. but I must leave for something now! later" yens female beetle jumped off the  man and flew back over to yen landing on his shoulder and vanished among his clothes. and yen tripped and fell flat on his face as he didnt steady himself before leaving. 

"ow" yen hissed and he got back to his feet looking back at the jonnin and meantioning " you know where to find me if hungry" turning away the clang and bang of his pot and pan were audiable as yen proceeded to the training grounds with a grin on his face.

(exit)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:03 am
"hisano Koutaishi. I'm a Jounin of Konohakagure and the protection of this village is always my top priority." Her answer was timed perfectly, her statement ending and her next begining just as the young aburame boy fell, hitting the ground in a way that sounded more then a little painful. "Now I appologize for the inconvenience but have a nice day sir I'll inform the Hokage of your visit and see to it that in the event you return under permission of the tsuchikage You will be met in whichever way he intends"

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 am
Mitsui would think about what she said for a second and then respond, "I will be back soon." Mitsui would not really have interest. Mitsui wondered what happened if he would do 2 things, Hug her or pick a spar match with her. Mitsui would quickly reject both of those as he would guess that she would most likely react badly to them. Mitsui would be back. Hopefully with some more jutsu. If the hokage would approve or not, Mitsui would come back to ask later. Mitsui would walk away for now.

(exit, 1549 words towards soul amethyst bonding: Soul amethyst just needs 5000 of rping with the thing.)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:43 am
SHe simply nodded, turning on her heels once the boy was out of sight. She released the dance of the shikigami, turning to head towards the Kage office as the real hisano continued to sleep. Damn this girl. She would sleep through anything.... Quickly she became a small glimmer in the distance, the shuriken unfolding to slip back safely into the edge of her cuff. She hoped she'd made the right choice, thinking through the situation over and over again. Either way She was sure Navi would be able to answer, and better or worse she did what she thought best.

(TWC 1806 claiming 9 stats)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:46 am
Approved of any Appropriate Rewards
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 pm
(twc was 647 +3 stats turning into 300 ryo i think)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:17 pm
cant give yah stats cuz i was the only one using jutsus or anything training like in this topic ^^
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:21 pm
(that works)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen