Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 11:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 11:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 10:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 10:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 10:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 10:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 10:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 10:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 9:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 9:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys

+3
Reizo Shōyu
Shichiro Hashimoto
Kobayashi Senshi <3
7 posters
Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys Empty Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:38 pm
Senshi left his home at half past eight, instead of being in his usual fighting gear with red wraps and all the weapons he usual carried tonight he was dressed casually. He hoped the others were smart enough to do so as well, since he didn’t want them to draw attention to themselves. He had chosen the bar as a setting since it would look like they were either celebrating the round of promotions the group had made, or celebrating that they would soon be off to war. The truth, well it was far from that. They may decide to make it a celebration but in Senshi’s mind that would only be for show so that they could speak with each other.

Back to the point though, Senshi was dressed in a nice pair of black slacks, that were just slightly too tight on him. He was wearing a dark red button up shirt, the sleeves folded just over halfway up his forearms showing only a slight amount of the burned skin he had there. He had on a black tie with a black suit vest over it, and his shoes were the general nice black kind that people wore with fancy outfits like this, his belt a perfect match for it. On his hips were his two tantos since he couldn’t go somewhere without some kind of weapon. His arm muscles shown as the shirt was clearly stretching to fit him into it, the shirt was overly tight against his chest and back muscles but he ignored the feeling. His mother had bought him this outfit once he had made Jounin so that he could go to formal events and look nice.

Though the air was chilly he choose to forgo the suit jacket for now. He quickly moved through the streets before arriving at one of the more popular bars in town. Slipping inside he gave a polite nod to the woman and bouncer standing at the front sliding past them. His beard, scars, and general appearance preventing them from stopping him. Though his head band tied tightly around his left bicep also probably helped. He pushed his way through the crowds of people receiving several nods from other Jounin and Chuunin that were here. Senshi had picked this bar because he knew it would be busy, but he had never imagined it would be this packed.

As he moved through the crowd he finally got towards the back of the bar, where the lighting was slightly dimmer. With a slight toss of his head four Genin vacated a table that would seat all the people he had invited. Sitting down, his back to the wall so he could see everyone in the bar he allowed his eyes to roam the crowd searching for the group he had invited. He was surprised by how many people here were dressed in their usual training gear. He had expected that people would be dressed more as he was, but he wouldn’t comment on it to anyone.   

WC: 506
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys Empty Re: Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 am
Komon looked the bouncer dead in the eye practically daring him to card him. Knowing that both his byakugan and scar usually made people uncomfortable and planning to use that to his advantage. Komon wore the attire of a chuunin of the hidden cloud which wasn’t an easy rank to get and usually belonged to people of an older age, so on first glance he would appear to be older than he was. And knowing that the man would look away a first glance was all he would get. A faint smile would appear on his face as the man stepped to the side letting both him and his twin brother inside of the bar filled with nightlife.

As he looked across the bar he saw that senshi was dressed in normal attire and scratched his head before he ducked into the bathroom and used the transformation jutsu to change into more civilian clothing with a throwback to his green hoodie from his days at the academy and black dress pants. Before exiting the bathroom and returning to the bar stool to speak to senshi. “What did you wanna talk about” He’d say in an ominous tone, excitement would be a strange thing to express afterall, they were going to war.

WC: 211
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys Empty Re: Council of Chuunin Plus those Two other Guys

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:56 am
It was time for a group meeting. Following Makukage's speech, Senshi felt it would be wise for the group to convene to discuss all of their recent promotions as well as the upcoming war. Ordinarily this would be a time to celebrate, but there was so much at stake that such a festival would feel out of place.

Reizo got dressed up for this bar. It wasn't something he felt was necessary, but it was a suggestion from his mother who wouldn't let him go out without looking "handsome". The Chuunin managed to at least keep his flak vest underneath his layers of clothes, as well as a single kunai that he managed to sneak into his back pocket. This was the same kunai that he had been assigned to kill with in order to be promoted, and since his ascension of rank it hadn't left his side. Reizo was outfitted in a tailored suit, minus the jacket. He wore black slacks, formal but comfortable black dress shoes, a white button down, and a solid red tie that was slightly loosened. He also donned a black tuxedo vest with tightly spaced pinstripes that were nearly invisible except upon very close inspection. His headband hung from his belt and surprisingly complemented the rest of his attire.

The boy snuck into the bar among a crowd of older Jounin, but when he got in he saw several kids younger than him, and he wondered how they had gotten in, or if there was even an age limit at all for entering. Reizo spotted Senshi sitting alone in the back, while Komon was in the bathroom changing. By the time the blonde Chuunin navigated the crowded bar to his comrade, Komon had appeared in his new attire. Taking a seat next to Senshi in the reserved booth, Reizo folded his hands on the table and looked at the others present. Although Komon's question was clearly meant for Senshi, Reizo took his best guess at answering it.

"We're going to war, and it's not even one in self-defense as we'd come to prepare. The other major villages have no stake in this; this war is entirely ours to fight. I don't trust him, Maku, not one bit... but although I hate to say it, he's strong. Very strong; maybe even too strong. I don't see many standing against us with him by our side. My initial impression of him from our encounter though was that he wasn't one to be tied by loyalty. He came across as an envoy of chaos. That makes him dangerous to not just our enemies, but to us and the village. I trust Mortarion made arrangements for his successor and possibly even planned to lead this war himself, and that he wouldn't put us in danger so quickly, but still I'm wary of this man. I was hoping you guys would have more details about the decisions and events that led up to yesterday's address. Especially, you Senshi-kun, given your recent rank up. Congrats on your promotion, by the way. Word travels fast," Reizo reasoned, trying to end his somber response on a positive note. It didn't do much to ease the apparent tension in the air, however.

---------------------------
539 words
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:41 pm
Wow, my brother is a bit of an arrogant douche to go to a bar in his shinobi clothes. Komori, on the other hand, was dressed more casually than Senshi was, mostly because he did not own a tux. His father’s old one might have been in the attic somewhere, but he did not want to venture up there for a little while at least. Instead, he was wearing a pair of black dress pants and a purple dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned revealing a simple black shirt that had the Hozuki clan symbol on the front. Knowing that it was a rather classy place still, he had thrown on a black vest over his shirt, which was only partially buttoned up. That whole I don’t care but I still look fine as heck look. Anyways, Komori had followed Komon in from the entrance of the club and his rather unnecessary entrance before he went to the bathroom. Apparently, other people in the bar had also worn their shinobi uniforms there as well, though they were probably just coming back from a mission or something. Komon was just a loser. Komori had given Senshi a headnod and greeted the jounin before taking a seat by his side. Reizo and Komon had shown up shortly afterwards, Komon being in different clothes than he had walked in. Komori began scanning the room for a hot bartender and/or waitress, but he was also listening to the conversation at hand. He just had nothing to add to it as of yet, but he would still be listening.

WC: 271
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:17 am
Max would walk up to the entrance to the bar, giving a look to the bouncer. They scratched their head and started to shake it, but before they could open their mouth to tell him no, he pointed to his headband. "I have important business inside." The bouncer had heard such an excuse many times before, but they had no authority to tell them no. As a shinobi of Kumo, the civilians couldn't really argue with any shinobi. If they had been doing something wrong, the Raikage would likely sort the matter out. They would point inside and allow the boy to head in.

Max would quickly note the crowd. Most wouldn't pay him much mind as they had been here to relax. Finding his comrades as directed, Max would walk over and sit down. The group could see that he was in his normal attire. Nothing special or different than his daily clothing. The reality was that he didn't really have many nice clothes that fit him properly. Most of what he had he gathered from old abandoned houses.

It a waiter or waitress came over, Max would casually order a lemonade. "So what is going on? I was making some tweaks on my arm when I got the message." Max would say, completely oblivious to what had been announced just shortly prior. He was far too wrapped up in his own tinkering to pay attention to the happenings of the day.

Reizo would inform him of the situation.

"That doesn't make any sense..." is all that the boy would say.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:00 am
Senshi focused on everything and nothing all at once, watching as people moved about and others entered or exited. As Reizo, Komon, Komori, and Max finally arrived, Senshi would stand politely gesturing them to sit next to him. Seeing as he had given telepathy seals to all of them he would look around. He could tell that the bunch of them had garnered some attention and while Reizo was willing to speak his thoughts out loud Senshi, was far more cautious. He would put on a pretense, refusing to allow any of the people who were attempting to eaves drop on them any satisfaction.

With that in mind he spoke aloud, “We can talk of the war later Reizo, it should be best that we all celebrate that Kumo will once again be taking its rightful place in the world. I know that other than Max and I, we’ll all be going to different places, but with my promotion to Jounin, I will be uniquely suited to assist the force you’ve been assigned to Komon, Komori.” As he spoke a waitress wandered by, and once Max had given his order Senshi would place an order for drinks for the entire table. “For celebratory purposes, this round is on me.” As Senshi spoke aloud he also activated the telepathy seal and spoke to the group at the same time.

“Pretend like you’re listening to my actual words, but ignore them. Maku is the man who decimated Team Red on a C rank mission, and killed dozens of shinobi. I don’t trust his motives, and with these telepathy seals we can all remain in contact even while we are on our separate war fronts. I want us all to agree to assist any of the others, should we be capable of doing so.” This was where Senshi paused in his mental speak to give his attention to the waitress. “Recent reports indicate that Max will come with me, to the Taki front. Reizo you’ll be with my apprentice Sora, and with Maku on the Yuki front. Komon, Komori you’ll be on the Ame front with Hitori and Sakana to assist you. My fronts forces are ridiculously overpowered for their job, but I imagine it’s just in case Konoha reacts negatively to our expansion. Komon, Komori you two are in the most danger. The lands your taking border both Konoha and Mist. If you need anything, I will try and divert forces from my section to assist you.”

As Senshi ended his mental speak, the waitress returned placing Max’s lemonade in front of him, and then Komon, Komori, Reizo, and Senshi would all have lemonades, spiked with a hint of vodka placed before them. Senshi hadn’t meant to order alcohol infused drinks but, being he looked like an old man it was no wonder the woman had automatically assumed that he would order one like that. It was going to be a lesson to the young man to ensure he said Virgin drinks when in a bar. Senshi waited patiently to see if any of the others had anything to add to what he had said. Once the waitress had walked away he lifted his drink up, “To our nation, Gentlemen.” Whether the others would accept his toast or not Senshi would take a deep drink making a slightly disgusted face as he did so, wondering why his drink had tasted odd.
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:52 pm
Komon smiled as a lemonade slid across the table landing into his hands. And then thanked senshi when he informed the group that he had paid for them. Komon then followed Reizo’s lead and congratulated senshi on becoming jounin. “Senshi, great job on the promotion. Couldn’t think of a single person here who deserved it more, sorry I didn’t have time to comment on it yesterday with that missing ninja, I was rather busy getting ready to summon my team and prepare them for the war”

He then listened to the jounin talk both aloud and through a telepathic link, and quickly distinguished which of the two he was supposed to be listening too. The actual conversation was just a facade to cover the voice in his head. Senshi was basically telling him that he didn’t trust maku and that they needed to be careful in this war, and offered to verge off to assist the twins if need be. Komon immediately nodded in time to make it appear as if he was agreeing to senshi in out loud conversation before telepathically saying “That would be appreciated”.

As the conversation wrapped up senshi signaled for a toast to celebrate the glory of kumogakure or something like that frankly komon was too lazy to go back and read exactly what for so let's just say he got a lil spacey IC and missed it before halfheartedly clinking his glass against senshi’s and whoever else may accept the toast.

After finishing his drink he would excuse himself from the bar before telling senshi he had to get more training in for the war and disappearing out of the front of the bar.

exit
Wc: 491
Requesting: 4 AP

(totally meant to post this on Komon but way too lazy to change it)

Last edited by Sento Senju on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:59 pm
Approved for Komon's exit. Unfortunately you can't claim ap since there was no actual training involved here
Reizo Shōyu
Reizo Shōyu
Chunin
Chunin
Mission Record : woo! Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 33500

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:15 am
Reizo realized his error of speaking aloud once Senshi started speaking telepathically. Perhaps it was best to keep such pernicious and possibly treasonous thoughts to himself. It reminded him of when Max had detailed his contempt for Youka when their team had first assembled. He decided it would be best to keep his mouth shut for the time being.

He confirmed the details of Senshi's telepathic speech as the waitress served them their lemonade. Reizo would clank his beverage with the others in celebration. He took one sip of the vodka-lemonade and found it to taste a bit odd. It was not the sweet lemonade he was expecting, and Reizo regretted putting the tart beverage to his lips. "So I'm with him then. How interesting, maybe I'll learn something about him and his motivations. I'll have to try to keep close tabs on him and keep you guys apprised of the situation on our front in Yuki," the blonde would say telepathically. Little did he know that Maku wouldn't be joining his team, but rather another new face would. Their talk short-lived, Reizo would excuse himself, leaving his spiked drink on the table, and head home to prepare for the possibilities that came with war. He did want to get one of his Jounin Exams out of the way first to better prepare him.

---------- EXIT -----------
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:17 pm
Komori had already casually congratulated Senshi on his promotion to jounin, because he was not a self centered douche like his brother Komon who kept making excuses. Upon listening to the conversation at hand, Komori just took in all of this information. The same man that was to lead their village, their home, was the very same man who had burned Senshi, as Komori had seen right before his second chuunin exam, did something to Reizo that he had not been told, and worse of all, had made Max lose half of his appendages. Komori looked over at the young puppeteer. Poor Stumpy. He was not channeling chakra, however, so those with him could not read his thoughts. Komon seemed to have already spoken for where the twins would be headed, so Komori felt no need to reply. “To our nation,” Komori repeated the toast back to his superior before taking a sip of lemonade that did not fully taste like lemonade. As he had had no prior experience with alcohol, he could not really tell what this newfound taste was. As Komori witnessed his less attractive twin brother get up to excuse himself, the Hozuki decided to have some fun, since he is a bit of a prick. Komori held up the monkey sign as he kneaded water chakra in his stomach. He then launched a simple stream of water at the back of Komon’s head, tagging him. Just cause. He would then say goodbye to his comrades as he got up from his seat, chugged the rest of his mixed drink, and headed out the door.

--Exit--

WC: 539
Claims: Fish Spit (500/500), 4 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum