Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Hi again guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi again guys

Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:58 pm
She studied the boy, her posture seeming more relaxed then the words still streaming from her lips. Her questions would seem more and more disbelieving with each round of convorsation, though she hadn't noticed it. "Alright.... If this is true I'll have to inform the Hokage.... This of course means incresed security. return to your leader. Let him know Konoha has been informed and ensure he has no need of you in rebuilding or revenge. If you return with a letter ensuring he's aware you're so far from your village in what is clearly their time of need Then I'll bring it to our hokage and ensure with the situations as they are that he's willing to allow visitors. "

This could be the make or break moment. She'd offered a solution a normal ninja would find more then suitable... Though a normal ninja also wouldn't have left those they cared for when their homes were in ruin. She prepared, allowing her Display of power to raise in emphasis of his requirement to have propper authorization, the energy flowing a deep purple that clung just past her skin dense and dark.

Just as she did this another approached. Why... Why of all the times would there be traffic at the village gates at the exact moment she'd been there.... This could so easilly have been someone else's problem... And now it wasn't. "Good day. Hold there. Name and village. " She knew it would be easy for the ninja of her village to simply show their headband to bypass this obnoxious situation and prayed this boy would be able to ease her worry with this simple gesture.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:21 pm
Mitsui would now be in more wonder of what is going through this girl's mind. Mitsui would quickly answer. "I have no clue what happened to my leader. I am a wanderer if you will as I have no boss. I am not even sure if my leader is still alive. So I do not think I have the ability to do what you asked." Mitsui would notice the display of power and would wonder why she would be doing it. Mitsui would quickly ask, "Why are you using display of power?" Mitsui had that skill and thought that it was not a good idea to pick a fight. Mitsui would wonder about who this other person was. Mitsui was clearly able to tell that this girl across from Mitsui was in distress.

Mitsui would look at this other person who was much younger than Mitsui and ask, "Could I have one?" Mitsui would say this after Hisano would have asked her questions. Mitsui had no clue what to think with this other kid. Mitsui had nothing to do with him.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:39 pm
yen glanced up at the towering figure of the guy next to the joninn. "here take three and a bowl of my ramen. only costs 10 ryo and seconds are free" yen smiled and took off his bag opening thetop of the large pot yen also took out a  couple bowls. turning to the joninn yen adressed her " forgive me while i set up shop. yes im yensung aburame genin oh and you get first bowl free and second bowl too." yen took out the bag of rolls which contained 9 rolls. the pot had 12 servings of noodles.

yen smiled at both people. "tadaa theres only one condition to my meal. discard all weapons and its 40 ryo for each bowl after the 3rd... oh thats two sorry!" lyen smiled and tipped his hat to both the man and the joninn.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:04 pm
She listened to his words in their entirety, standing silently until he was finished. With a wave of her hand she would pass on the food, followed immediately by a groaning in her stomach that reminded her that she had yet to actually eat. Now wasn't the time. "Your story doesn't really make sense. Unless your village was held by someone lazy or an idiot..... you traveled between three villages twice, and on the second pass they were magically destoryed and there's no sense of Perhaps I should figure out what's going on.... You're either a coward or lying boy. My display of power is solely to emphasize my point. I dont trust you within Konoha with no point of origin to be traced having no interest in knowing about those who murdered your family.. Friends.. Your village. Speak the truth. I've much better things to attend to and the hokage would not be happy being bothered by some liar wishing to gamble at our gates.

Was this all a lie? or did you destroy these villages and are now seeking to follow suite.... Did you flee in fear? " As she spoke the strange genin also did... whatever he was doing. Honestly she didn't pay him too much mind until she heard suggestion of disgarding weapons. "What.... Exactly do you think you're doing... Run along child. I believe this gentleman was just leaving to go tend to his own affairs..... If what he says is true there is danger outside the walls. Apparently someone has destroyed three villages. Actually... Would you be so kind as to go find me one of the Anbu and send a message to the hokage?" She had purposely dodged using Navi's name several times now while refferencing him however this time her lip curled into a smile as she spoke, using Navi's title as power. If this boy was up to no good he would definitely turn tail.... Well... Or attack them. She hoped for the latter though.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 pm
Mitsui was listening to this rather long questioning. Mitsui was totally annoyed almost mad. He would continue to act calm. Mitsui probably should have mentioned that he did care for friends, family and the village. Mitsui would be kind of unsure whether it was a good idea to mention the village destructions and if it was better to lie. Who knew. Mitsui would proceed to think about what she said and come up with an answer a few seconds later. "I think that you are not quite understanding something. I am not a coward, or lying. I am pretty sure that there was some group behind this and I have no knowledge of them. All I know is that those 3 villages are destroyed. Also, I did care about my friends, family and my village. I just could not do anything about that place as I was not in the village as I was doing a mission. I am sorry that I have been rather confusing. I do not think that I am strong enough to blow up a village, I am just a genin you know. The village leader might have been a idiot or lazy but I do not know nor have I way of that now. I was speaking the truth from the beginning. I am not worried about the Kage since I wanted to talk to him anyway." Mitsui would then turn his head to the other kid and say loudly, "Tell the Hokage that I want to talk to him". Mitsui would have no worry about this and would notice the  girl smiling. Mitsui would then quickly say, "You look beautiful when you are happy". Mitsui would wonder about how she would react. Mitsui did actually think that too. He would continue to watch her carefully.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 pm
"villages destroyed?" very few people had what it took to take down a village without significant power. this was well beyond yen still he served the noodles and broth as a free meal to the stranger and layed a bowl and two sweet rolls in the bowl next to the joninn. "you are grumpy and hungry so eat and relax perhaps this can be handled after nibbling on something" yen remarked to the joninn and he looked over at the mysterious man

"If i may ask a offer of trust between the three of us. let me plant a female bettle on you not that i hope you would harm me and hope you dont harm the village but if you are a man of honor and great will please respect this and eat my food. that will show the hospitality you can accept.  ill take off the bettle in a hour as i go get the ambu in this  case. can you accept thoes terms?"

yen looked up at the man and took off his straw hat. "at least if your request is noble you will follow though on this." yen replied as he bowed and put his straw hat back on.

unlike the joninn yen was calm for he saw no real reason to be on alarm as far as he could tell.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 pm
The stoke met her resistance as she pushed off, moving forward to take the bowl in her left hand, turning it over just enough as it left the blackness of her cloak that the shuriken poised between her fingertips wouldn't be noticable and setting the bowl against her chest, fingers turned inward to continue keeping the paper weapons mostly out of sight. She took a spoonful of the broth, drawing it to her lips well after the two had finished talking, and for two full minutes responded to neither of them, almost seeming as if she no longer noticed or validated their existence.

"You claim not to be a coward... And yet here you are, so far away from the land that needs you. Either way I'm sure things will be figured out soon enough... still it's a shame... The hokage will not take well to hearing one of his closest friend's villages was destroyed... much less that his ninja have fled Echo's side. "
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm
Mitsui would quickly respond, "I agree, I do not think that the Hokage will be happy to hear this news. Someone would have to tell him though. I also was not present during the village destructions because I was never told of them and I was doing my mission in a different village, I just returned later to notice that the village was gone not balked at fighting. Oh and Echo was not the last leader of Iwagakure. Power was passed down to someone else."

Mitsui would then turn and say to the other kid, "I guess you could do that". Mitsui was probably not in  a good mood at all but he would be feeling a little bit better though.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:07 pm
"ecco uchiha? sounds like quiet a man to me. well whatever! thank you for accepting sir" yen tipped his straw hat to the man and smiled. He was glad that the man agreed to the terms in place. yen pointed his finger at the strange man and small black beetle came out of a pore on the top of his hand flew in a neat buzzy patteren toward the man and landed on his shoulder. "she wont bite she will just sit there and look pretty for you just dont kill her." yen turned towards the jonnin and noted the bowl was gone. "so you want the ambu? right? ill just head to the hokage office and send the message for you. meanwhile have seconds or thirds you guys just remember if the pot is empty someone will have to pay"
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 pm
She gove the genin a nod, he lips purse to enjoy the last of her soup. It was surprisingly good. "And a message to the hokage. Now.... As I was saying. UNless a higher power comes back with a different opinion then mine I'm afraid for several reasons I will have to turn you away from Konoha until I can confirm the safety of my village and your particular situation. Please understand it's simply for the safety of Konohakagure. " She pulsed her chakra senses, her display of power not released as she continued to talk. She needed to express the dominance of her position. If he was a genin fear would grip him at the realization that a high ranked member of one of the great major villages stood before him. Otherwise they would argue and potentially more. She needed to simply make it clear that the only answer was he would not be entering.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum