Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Entering Konoha Empty Entering Konoha

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:00 pm
Clyde waited at the village gates looking innocent as could be. He had no way of identifying that he was a missing ninja, because he wasn't using a head band or anything of the sorts. He waits around at the gates tense that someone will find him out before he can do his contract. He made sure to try to keep as friendly as possible. Inside he wanted to murder every last one of the people in this village, but he wouldn't tell anyone that. Clyde waits around being patient as possible.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Entering Konoha Empty Re: Entering Konoha

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:10 pm
Hisano was at the entrance, taking quick bites of an apple from the local dealer. It was crisp and sweet on her tongue, simply fantastic. There was a bit of a bustle out by the gate, and one of the guards passed quickly.

"Um.. Hello. What's going on?" She gave him a strange look as he turned for a moment, his eyes ressonating with dissmissal.

"Someone at the gates... Not that it's any of your buisiness. I need to speak to the hokage, or a ninja of cailb... Oh. " Finally he noticed the headband, a tiny silver gleam at her hip.

"I am a Jounin from the hidden village of the leaf. I'll take care of it, thank you. " With that she was gone, walking with purpose towards the gates.

"Hullo.... who might you be and how might I help you? I'm a jounin of the hidden leaf village..... If theres something you need asside from Navi's direct attention I'll be glad to assist. " Two slips of paper slid out the edge of her shirt, setting in her palm.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 pm
Clyde freaked out looking at the ninja. He felt like dying inside, but he kept a smile.
"Hello there, I am from the village of Amegakure and I wish to meet a friend here."
Clyde was lying and tense. He made his words form casually. He kept an upbeat tone. The only thin very visible was how nervous he was.
"I am very shy, so I am sorry for my nervousness. I am not a very big people person."
He started getting more nervous looking at her. She was very beautiful. He calmed his mind and found his inner child.
"I would very much to get into this village. If you want to watch over me or anything you are welcome to. I mean no harm, just coming here to meet someone."
Clyde felt like biting off his toungue. He had said too much.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:36 pm
She would look him up and down, studying the boy in front of her. Amekagure.... The village hidden in the rain? "AMe. That's a distance away. Whom do you need to meet with exactly? We haven't had any visitors to my knowledge recently.... And i dont recognize you so I doubt you've spent much time here..." It wasn't a lie... exactly. it was all true of course. The fact that she'd not actually been back in the village for some time was... It probably didn't matter too terribly much. She was back now. That's what is important.

"If you'd like entrance I suppose I could allow however you will be at my side at all times. If I lose sight of you or find that you aren't doing as you asked, unless given other orders from our Hokage.... Understand your welcome will be forfeit and myself and the anbu will.... Well. I dont beleive I need to go any further then that. " As she spoke she flipped the paper over and over in her palm, small shifts folding it over in her hand, small crease after small crease, forming a weapon to protect herself. The art of origami, she'd heard, was powerful to our people when mixed with the skill of ninjutsu.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:58 pm
"That sounds perfect."
Clyde wanted to strangle himself and her. He honestly now wanted to die and wanted to kill her as well. He calmed himself again.
"Everyone seems so paranoid in this village. I haven't exactly been here before, but this person I need to meet is related to this person who died. It is a very personal problem."
Clyde started getting watery eyes remembering his parents killing themselves. He knew very well that it was a lie he had to meet anyone here. He might as well die here he thought to himself.
"I don't have any weapons, you don't need worry about that.  You can check me if you want."
He remembers he has his parents suicide letter in his pocket and started tensing up. He didn't want her to even glance at that.
"I would very much like to get into the village though."
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:15 pm
"Sure sure. Paranoia is a ninja's best tool often. We have reasons of course, not that i'd have need to explain it to you. I've no doubt that you do have weapons. I'd be more questioning of a ninja who walks around without weaponry then one who does. Now... " She posed for a moment, taking a few slow steps towards him. She knew this. There was a jutsu she was taught so long ago, A jutsu she'd seen incredible need for but not actually been able to practice. What was it... She knew it was similar to the generic sealing jutsu only... Slightly different. Blast. what was it's name..... Marker... Marker seal? Mark seal. Ah yes. The great mark seal. Allows for so many incredibly useful tricks. It was something required to join the Anbu she was fairly certain. That's why she wanted it. It was the next step towards her next step, assuming Navi actually recognized her enough to promote her. Still this was a step in the right direction. She went through her mind as she listened to the rest of his statement, the words not actually meeting her realization. She was focused. Tending to this task her first day back in Konoha would do wonders for her status. She went through the motions in her mind, nodding as he continued to tell his story. It could be the truth or a lie. It wasn't honestly her job to to figure out which, only to ensure the protection of her village.

"Give me just a few moments to double check a few things and I'll gladly accompany you inside. Now... What did you say the person you're trying to meet up with's name was? I'm sure i'd be able to find them in a jiffy and help you get in and out. " Was it a triangle... Then square... Ugh. THis was nearly impossible. She couldn't quite remember the formula to get this seal right. She formed it in her mind slowly, going back to the day she learned it with the girl... The one who's name she couldn't bare to speak. Not yet. They'd learned it together, though neither at the time understood it's neccessity.

"Also I should point out... Standard proceedure. I'll need to give you something before you can enter. Just to ensure there is no negitivity while you're within our village. Consider it a preemptive measure to ensure your safety, and ours. " Time was running short. She would need to get this right. Was it even a square or triangle... No. She finally remembered. THe words of explanation were so clear. it would take a mere dot to ensure this seal works as intened, and remember that once it's put on it will be impossible to see unless you have a high level of skill in Fuinjutsu. Yes. It was a single needle sized dot. That was it.

Slowly she moved foward, watching his body for reactions. Her display of power flared a huge aura about her, dark purple energy seeming to radiate from her very being to remind him that going against the great village konoha would not be his best idea, and if not stopped she would simply touch his collar bone, creating the seal which disappeared immediately.

(TWC 936 mark seal trained)
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm
"Hey, Ryo isn't easy to come by. If you are very worried that I mean harm with no weapons. Tie me up."
Clyde felt his words stab at him as he spoke. He felt tense. He heard her ask for his friend's name and he knew he had to keep his cool or things will all fail.
"I am too tired from the long journey. I don't know his name, but I have been told how he looks."
Clyde should have had soap put in his mouth for his lies. This ninja was ruining everything. He really wanted to just slice her throat, but that is how he feels with everyone. He remembers killing his brother's friend with a slice across the throat and gets pale. He really was filled with a lot of emotions he had trouble explaining to anyone.

She moved towards him with a huge aura of dark purple energy. She was slowly moving forward to him. He was positive this was her attempt to kill him. He cracked hard.
"I am sorry please don't kill me even though it would be so nice right now. I am sorry for even bothering."
He falls backwards to the ground noticing how living in the woods for most of his life was a bad idea.
"I am sorry I am not a very social person. Kill me if you must."
He kneels with his eyes closed. He felt so helpless. He decided if his own parents would commit suicide over him. His letter flew out of his pocket in his panic and lays on the ground very visible. He looks over at it and turns completely pale. He quickly stuffs it down his shirt horrified.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm
This... Works much better then expected apparently. As he fell the the ground she kneeled, Doing as was described before. One little dot of a seal would go on his collar bone, sinking into the skin and disappearing fully. "I'm not going to kill you boy. It would require an explanation and paperwork for the Hokage. He would not be terribly pleased. Now up. Tell me what he looks like. I'll assist you in finding this person so that you can be on your way quickly. " Her left hand would hold the small bits of paper, now folded to look like they had two triangular points, each resting against her wrist out of sight. She wasn't sure exactly how they would hold up. Honestly this was her first time trying to form the jutsu and yet.... here she was. At least it would hold a little weight as a threat.

(1086)
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:55 pm
He looked back up kind of disappointed that he hadn't been killed. It would have been good to have just been done with this entire mess he got into. He decided he was going to have to use a better lie on top his list of lies.
"Well, I didn't think you would follow me and do these much precautions. The person I am visiting is secretly my love."
Clyde felt like slapping himself so hard. He just made everything a thousand times worse. He was a dead man now.
"This person I need to see has shortish, spiky black hair with pale skin."
Clyde just felt like that there should be at least one person in the village like that.
"I don't want them knowing I am coming though, because it is a surprise that I love them deeply."
He felt like stabbing himself multiple times in the chest. He wondered what girl would fit that description. Usually black haired people are total assholes too.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 pm
"Alrighty. You're free to enter then. After you. " She would take a step back, allowing the aura to end and giving him time to get up. If he did as expected he would go through the large gate and into The village, with her following shortly behind.

(Exit?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum