Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

An Assault in the Alleyways {P, NK} Empty Re: An Assault in the Alleyways {P, NK}

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 pm
The day had been slowly passing him by as Kou sat amongst one of the training fields near the academy, staring into the distance after a long and quite easy work out and followed by a simply lazy day amongst the sweet grass of the village. The sun had been over his shoulders moving in a way that would allow it to finally get some sleep so that the moon could clock in and do its own thing, the simple rotation of life and its beings continuing to cycle along as the worlds denizens continued to wonder just what the hell made everything spin in harmony.

Not far from standing up and leaving, Kou glanced over towards the academy where he had assumed the building would have been empty due to most of the kids and teachers going home yet the being who had just walked out of the builidng smashed his thought process like a rock. Common weird sense dictated that he watched the woman walk off into the distance or that's what he had assumed but after watching her body just disappear into a nearby alley that made things a little more perplexing. Scratching through those delicate blond locks," The fuck just happened here....So there really are things that lurk in the dark," his curiousity had become more and more like a hyperactive child until finally he had walked over and not only walked up a building but sort of loomed over the edge and listened.

Well this was something a boy of his nature shouldn't be half listening to...apparently some men were trying rape...no kidnap the same woman his eyes had been following for some time, the loud scream of help definitely catching his attention but he couldn't just hop in and go hero of justice....no no this was something that he would need to slowly work his way into before doing anything awesome. So there he waited within the darkness of the rooftop and watched them as they moved deeper into the alley, this being his cue to simply jump down quietly and follow behind him. Stuffing his hands into his pockets he had begun to follow them through the depths of the alley before seeing the shack not too far from his current position and nodding," Yeah if I ever wanted to kidnap a cutie i'd bring her here to...Not that I would of course but eh," thinking this to himself over he continued to walk forward.

As if the timing had been perfect and the men were about to get away with their bounty, a shimmering chain appeared through the darkness of the land and instead of landing inside of one man's stomach, it had went somewhere that no man should ever recieve. Through the piercing veil of the gloomy atmosphere a squelch could be heard followed by something dropping and someone spazzing the fuck out next to the two men as a voice began to ring from the darkness," Now normally I like the fair maiden types as well...But when a women says stop....you either stop or you lose your sack," finally like the hero of justice he had appeared to the maidens aid and smiled in the process as he looked towards the other two.

Hands still betwixted the fabrics of his pockets, he would only pull out one and point towards the male carrying the girl," Now you have one choice...Put the girl down and get the fuck out of here, or like your friend there you will be losing the one thing that would have made you a man," now there in lies the trick behind this heroes bluff...He was going to give them an option, so instead a simple finger was pointed at the two of them as if he was going to activated some sort of death jutsu, and from the very earth they stood on they were dead. Twin chains spiked from the ground catchin their nads and ending their exsistence as males and their new lives as nothing. Walking over to the girl he would offer a hand to her and smile," Sup?," simply the shortest thing a hero could say, and soon he would become that awkward hero that said nothing after that.

Citizen

An Assault in the Alleyways {P, NK} Empty Re: An Assault in the Alleyways {P, NK}

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:48 pm
As awkward as a first meeting that a newbie would have been in, Kou had not the words nor the tact to take care of the rest of this situation and because of that he had opted to simply sit there and be the stoic silent type as he waited for her to take his hand. As she did however, he could feel something different about himself for a moment almost as if something had been transpiring between the two that he could not even explain. Because of this he simply stood there and allowed for the strange action to continue before stepping back for a moment and shaking his head," Thaat...was like a first mind kiss or something....First kiss of the mind? ," the way he had seen the actions occuring were different that what they really meant, having no clue that the woman in front of him had just read every single memory that he had stored in his mind.

The thoughts going through his mind at the moment went from just taking out three thugs to the woman fully once she had said his name, and it soon dawned on him that he had never mentioned his name....so how did she know it? Shaking his head he would slowly retreat his hands back into his pockets and smile," Ain't nothing but a thing miss...I hate it when men try and take advantage of beautiful maidens so if i can simply be a helpful aid then eh, i'll be that hero. By the way how did you find out my name?," it was one of the more pressing issues that he wanted to know if not immediately, but if she didn't want to exactly tell him...well he wouldn't hold it against her in the slightest.

Anka Ikasune huh... Giving the woman a bow he would flash her another smile before looking a bit into the sky and blinking," Its nice to meet you Anka, we should probably get out of here...I don't think this is a good place to have an idle conversation ya know?," as if on cue he would begin to walk towards the alleyway, his path set to head through the way they came and then go east towards a small ramen shack where the two could at least sit and have a small conversation or two to ease the events of today off of her.

Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 pm
Kou continued to walk at a slow pace to make sure that he was within distance of the woman to make sure that no one had tried anything stupid or in case that trio of rapists had anymore friends in the area. As she explained how she had found his name out, he wasn't too mad about it considering that it sounded like a pretty cool bloodline ability to have...the ability to see into the memories of those around you sounded pretty nice. It was when she had went into depth about the threads of his past and even told him the true reason why he acted like he did, he had stopped for a moment as he head slowly lowered.

There was a reason for everything in the world and he was no exception to that rule...the passing of his mother had indeed changed him for the worse causing him to, like Anka said, live a life of rebellion in this already disshelved world. He didn't blame her for revealing a past that he wanted to keep buried within his mind...but in a sense he felt happy about having someone around him that could relate to him. Turning his head slightly to where he could look at her, he simply nodded and smiled," I don't think i've had someone understand why it is I behave like this...Not even my father knows, but you...You get me, though if its all the same let's have this be something between me and you only...kind of like a secret amongst friends eh?," he couldn't be mad at her for this...in fact it was probably good because now he had someone he could eventually talk to about all of it, but first he needed to get to know her a little more.

As the two continued to walk past some of the shops, he had felt her light tugging on his jacket which prompted him to stop and look towards her. Seeing what she had been pointing at he chuckled for a moment and took her hand," Alright we can go there for some food although don't worry about having to pay me back alright?," taking off in a small jog he would begin to lead her towards the shop, of course letting her sit down first before taking a seat beside her. It was like a small date or something for him, saving a woman and then treating her to dinner...maybe this was the gentleman in him, but at least he knew what he was and thats all that mattered. Turning to face his new friend," I might be prying a little, but what else can you see with your Bloodline? Is it one of those to where it only goes one way or can you reverse it so that others can see as well?," well at least he was in a talkative mood for once, although the bombarding of questions was a little...extra.

Citizen

Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:51 pm
As Kou sat there and listened to her explain how her bloodline exactly worked, he couldn't help but wonder what memories she could pick out to see, or even if some repressed memories could be seen by her. Leaning onto his right hand he listened intently before nodding his head in an odd angle," So you can even see repressed memories...Well actually that sounds about right considering I repressed some of the things you had told me for...reasons but I can safely assume you'd know those as well right," as if he had been hit by a train he turned a little red and looked down," So you would also see any other...things I have done that no one knows about," pausing for a moment he would shake his head and stare at the menu," Actually...do not answer that," as if he didn't want to know the answer because there were some things that just didn't need to be talked about so he would drop it and keep the conversation moving.

As she further revealed that she would go through the memories as if she was the one living them, it made him think on what she had seen in that one man's mind made him ponder on if he could truly handle a power like that. Shaking his head he would ask one last question before moving the conversation along," Couldn't you...block out certain memories or do you simply take them all in at once?," if she should then that would be great yet there was a feeling inside of him that made it seem like it was impossible.

His mind went into a deep blur as his vision went white, his first and stupid thought but once the image of his mother came into play he almost fell out of his seat, his whole facial appearance going from a previously quite happy face to almost crying off of seeing his dead mother smiling out to him. He didn't understand to be honest, but once Anka had told him what his mother had said it was as if he had lost all color in his face and instead of trying to talk he was busy holding back a sob. It was as if he had been hit with an emotional load that he had never wanted to be hit with, his hands trembling with emotion as the only thing he could do was chuckle and shake his head," How can me and her possibly talk...she's dead," yet the feeling of her smile and her face were real to him...could she actually do something that would defy the rules of death? Shaking his head he would look over the menu and order the same thing as she and cup of plume tea.

Citizen

Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 pm
Taking off his jacket he would sit it over the shoulders of Anka slowly, his mind attentively paying attention to her as his hands played with a pair of chopsticks," If there was a way for you to create a jutsu that could....potentially take memories and store them elsewhere so that they wouldn't necessarily harm you, but...," he had been thinking over it a little too much, but from the sounds of what she had told him, this would be hurting her more in the long run..and its not like she needed more of that. With everything that had been going on and even the introduction of her bloodline, Kou had found himself in the middle of something new alongside the fact that there was some small chance he could see his mother again, yet he found himself doubting this key fact.

As she further went into the logistics of her bloodline and how it truly worked his mind went on an acid trance of information as he simply stared at her and listened without saying a word. The more indepth she went into exactly how her abilities worked, he found himself with more questions until she had revealed that in time she could even allow one to speak with their long dead ancestors...which even to Kou had interested because he could in turn talk to one of the greatest Uzumaki that had lived on this land. With that thought inside of his mind he wouldn't ask for it, yet focus on the fact that he could in time speak with his mother again, but the true answer that echoed through his mind was simple- was he ready?

Rubbing the back of his head he would look into the fine smelling food and nod," I won't ask you of much...but when I am ready...I want to see if you will let me have one last conversation with her," the look in his eyes meant that he was a little hesitant on the situation because what if he lost control of his emotions and went on a ramapge? Since he wasn't known to exactly let all of his emotions out in such a way, it would be like an explosion of pent up regret, anger and sadness hitting the air all at once. Eh, he was better off thinking about it some other time and for now he would focus on his food which was becoming a little hard as he began to chuckle a bit at how noisy Anka was eating. Motioning to the chef he would order her another bowl just in case before smiling," Well since you seem to be very hungry, have as much as you like on me Anka," going into his own food, he would slowly begin to eat his noodles, enjoying the moment of small happiness with a new friend.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum