Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Growing stronger one step at a time!  [P] Empty Growing stronger one step at a time! [P]

Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:57 pm
What a long day it was. Kaito had been stuck in his room working on some of his gunpla. There was a set quota to meet by the end of the day. Tomorrow was the monthly Okinaga comic festival so Kaito wanted to make sure he'd have enough for every attendant. According to the brochure, there'd be about one-hundred people there. So that meant one-hundred gunpla would have to be constructed by the end of the night. 

He sat at his small desk, small kits stacked under the light. If one were to get a look at Kaito's room they'd see that it was very spacious. The walls were painted a baby blue color and there were many memories posted along the walls; things like: drawings from when he was younger, robot posters, framed pictures of him and his family. One of the shelves held all of his awards. It was a nicely decorated room overall. About eighty small boxes were stacked against the wall by his bed. They contained completed gunpla for the festival. For those twenty remaining kits on his desk, well, he was working on those. "I should be able to complete these before dinner. I just have to make sure that they're painted the right way. Hehe." All of his instruments were set on the same desk. Come to think of it, he looked like a little scientist at work. What was even more funny was that above the door was a plaque that read: "Kaito's Lab." 

The boy painted the three models that were set under the light. He took light and gentle strokes with his small brush. This way was very time consuming but unfortunately he could not use his spray cans. It'd be too messy and his mother would simply not allow it. Not even in the back yard where enough space. If only his mother was a little more lenient; this would have been done ages ago. "Man, I really hope I get this done before dinner." He dipped the brush into the small jar of brown paint and pressed it against a small teddy bear-looking gunpla. Up and down. Up and down. Gentle strokes were being made until a voice from downstairs called out, "Kaitoooo! Kaito, come down for lunch! I made your favorite! Spicy salmon rolls!" 

"Salmon rolls!? I'm on my way!! Sorry Bear Guy, but I have to go eat. I absolutely forgot that there was also lunch to worry about. Hehe." The boy set the small gunpla down on the stand and jumped out of his seat, running straight out the door. In no less than five seconds he was already in the dining room sitting with his hands crossed. "I'm ready! I'm ready! Hehe." A middle aged woman, about thirty years of age, stepped out of the kitchen. She was a very attractive woman, long black hair with a green tint, light skin, and hazel eyes. What a beauty she was, but she didn't look quite happy. Something was off about her. Kaito noticed this, he didn't like it. What was troubling his beloved mother? She set down the rolls and sat in front of Kaito, watching him use the chopsticks to target his first roll. Kana rested head on her cheek, supported by the elbow on the table, and watched her son eat. "Were you working on your toys again?" She knew her son's routine. Get up. Brush teeth. Eat breakfast. Go work in the lab. It's exactly what her deceased husband did, she expected no less from his son. "Sure was! Hehe." 

Kaito stuffed another roll into his mouth, savoring the taste of the salmon. His mother's rolls were excellent! Delicious! Could not live without them. (Kaito is a sushi fiend) Kana couldn't help but smile a bit watching her son enjoy them. "Hey sweety.....you go out and make friends yet?" Now, what she was under the impression that her son had not yet befriended anyone, despite his gift giving tendecies. Yes he was nice and loved to give out to people, but no one ever talked to him like that. They just gave him a thank you and ran off with their toys. Well, that was all about to change now because Kaito had some news for her! "Huh? Oh! Yeah! I sure did! I've made some good friends! Jason, Yukimura, Tatsuya, Hyena and Kou! Oh, and Addam! Even though he's not really the friendly type." (Before Jason thread) 

Kana's face brightened upon hearing the names. She actually could not believe that her little boy was making friends. Overfilled with happiness, for the first time in a very long time, she leaned over the table and embraced her son in a hug. "My little boy!!!! I am so proud of you!!!" Tears fell from her eyes as she let her bewildered son go. He wasn't exactly used to this. "I'll clean up! You go on and build as many toys as you can sweety! I'm so proud of you..." She wiped the tears from her eyes and grabbed his plate, placing it in the sink before making her way to her room. "What was that about?"

----------- 

TWC = 863
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Growing stronger one step at a time!  [P] Empty Re: Growing stronger one step at a time! [P]

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 pm
Kaito didn't exactly want to trouble his mother with dishes. He took it upon himself to wash them, you know, ease her of all the work in the house. It didn't take long to wash everything that had already been in the sink; Kaito was done in about five minutes. He decided to just clean around the house. The house wasn't that dirty to begin with so it didn't really bother him at all. His gunpla could wait for now. "Wonder why she told me that..." It's not like it was a bad thing, but she rarely said that. Why out of the sudden? He continued to sweep the floor and pile up all of the dust, scooping it up with the dust pan afterwards. Something told him that he'd be thinking of this all day long. Hopefully it wouldn't impede with the painting of his gunpla. 

"Alrighty, all done! I can finally get back to my gunpla." He wiped the sweat from his forehead and made his way upstairs. While walking towards his room he passed by his mother's, it was open. He could hear some sobbing from inside. Now he didn't want to alert her, so he crept up to the doorway to listen. "Oh Tetsu! If only you were here with me....Your boy has grown to be such a blessing! A kind hearted boy. He's even beginning to make some friends around here. I'm so proud of him and I know you'd be too. He's even become a shinobi of the village. I guess he's carrying after Yuki now....Pretty soon he'll be a powerful ninja." Kaito stood there in silence. The loss of his father truly did something to her. Unfortunately, she hasn't been able to let it go yet. Maybe later on in the future things will change, but right now, she could not deal with it.

He walked away from the door and went back downstairs to exit the house. In the back yard there was a small little garage that Kaito would retreat to once in a while. He'd go there to speak with his father and sister each day. This was also part of his routine. Kaito's step inside the small garage and close the door behind him. In the center was a small mat and a little table with two frames. One of his father and the other of his sister. After removing his sandals, he walked over to the center of the mat and knelt down. "Hello papa. Hello sister. I-I'm just passing by to say hello. I've been working on my gunpla for the festival tomorrow papa. I should be done by tonight. It's safe to say that every model looks great! Hehe. People always ask me who I learned from and I tell them that I learned from you......Mommy hasn't been doing so well ever since you left. I know I tell you this every single day but, it hurts me inside. I don't express my feelings, or show them, but they're there. I just want to see her happy." Kaito's feelings were at a peak. Tears were strolling down his half open eyes. "I hope she recovers. Oh, and sister! I have some news for you as well. I've made some good friends ever since I became a Genin. I've been training with them and growing stronger! Pretty soon I'll even surpass you!" He wiped the tears from his face, even managing to smile. "Just give me time. I love you two." A small bow ended his session. So much was released, it was necessary. 

On any other day he'd go back to working on his gunpla, especially before the festival. But he was going to switch it up today. Instead of heading back into the house he'd stay out here and train. That festival was important, but if he wanted to grow stronger he'd have to focus on physical training as well! "Sorry gunpla! You're going to have to wait! I have to train a bit!" The boy slipped into his sandals and ran outside onto the yard, ready to begin his training!

-----------

TWC = (863 + 689 = 1552)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Growing stronger one step at a time!  [P] Empty Re: Growing stronger one step at a time! [P]

Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am
Now the yard wasn't that big, but it was large enough to practice some basic techniques. He readied himself, taking in some air and exhaling calmly. To his surprise he was then called, "Kaito!" The boy wasn't exactly startled but his ear twitched. His mother was standing at the entrance to the yard, both arms folded. Kaito then turned his head and arched a brow, "Yea?" His mother would then crack a smirk, "There's something I want to show you. Follow me." Kana stepped inside the house. The boy was left with no choice but to follow. Besides, he was extremely curious at this point. This wasn't the typical motherly behavior he was used to. No, this was something unseen. He followed behind his mother, entering the house. She walked through the hall and walked down some stairs leading to the cellar. It was empty. Like, completely empty. Kaito was looking around trying to see what exactly she wanted to show him. What could it possibly be? "I don't see anything." He was indeed right; there was nothing to be looked at down here. Nothing of interest.....that was until she held a hand seal! Yes, his mother was using some sort of jutsu before him. Kaito's eyes almost opened completely; this was new! "What in the world!?" 

Before his very eyes, the floor opened up. There was a staircase leading down to another room. Some kind of trapfloor? (Lol) Kana proceeded forward, walking down the dimlit staircase. Kaito was right behind her, captivated by this secret that had been kept from him. Once they arrived at the bottom they were standing in what looked to be an underground dojo. On the walls were banners holding the Uchiha clan crest. Kaito looked up, taking in everything before him. "Where exactly are we?" He turned to his mother, awaiting some kind of answer that would explain this underground area. "Kaito, there are things that we kept from you. Yes, I know that we're in the wrong for not telling you but it was only for the time being. You were too young to learn about your bloodline. The crests on the banners, do you recognize them?" Things were coming together now, "I do. I understand what you're saying. You are of the Uchiha clan?" 

Kaito's focus was on the banner. Everything was coming together in his head. No wonder he had a natural affinity for fire based techniques. How everything came naturally to him. How his mother taught his sister the technique that symbolizes the path to maturity for the Uchiha. How did he now realize it then? "Yes Kaito. I am an Uchiha. Forgive me for not telling you Kaito." Kana lowered her head. She felt ashamed of herself. "No need to apologize mother! I understand your decision! Hehe! I am happy to know that I'm a part of such a clan!" As Kana stared down at the floor she felt herself being embraced by her son. Kaito was understanding and knew that there was a valid reason as to why she had kept her surname from him. He wasn't going to question it. This alone had put a smile on Kana's face. "Kaito, you are such a special child. I really do wish your father and your sister were here to see you...Now what do you say we get you stronger? As an Uchiha, you must learn the way of the shinobi. You'll be strong. I'll make sure of it!" 

Uchiha were indeed known for their prowess in Ninjutsu and they carried such a reputation. In fact, one of the biggest names that usually crossed the village was Viper Uchiha. Kaito had to live up to the family name. If training with his mother, who seemed like she was powerful herself, was going to better him, he was going to do it! "Understood mother! I am ready to learn under you!" Kana smirked once she heard those words. She quickly spun in a full rotation, sending a kick at her son. Without warning she had begun her training session. Luckily, Kaito managed to catch on and take notice. He raised his arms and took the blow, but was sent flying back from the sheer force. She was strong. "You must be ready for anything Kaito!" This would certainly be interesting!

-------------

TWC = (1552 + 722 = 2274)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 am
A child battling his own mother; blood versus blood. Who would have thought of that? Kana obviously knew what she was doing. She must have been trained in her early lifetime. Either way, Kaito didn't exactly feel comfortable fighting his mother. Exchanging blows with her felt a bit weird. Especially having been raised by the woman; he couldn't bring himself to harm her in any way. Well, that was if he could even land a hit on her. She stood in her stance, waiting for her son to make his first move. "Attack me Kaito! Do not believe that you'll do me harm! I'm perfectly trained for situations like this! I give you permission to attack me!" And so her instruction was given! Kaito could attack. Did he want to? No. But something told him that if he didn't he'd be the one getting attacked. "Okay mommy! Here I come!" 

The belt slightly knelt down before running straight at her. He appeared to be much faster than before, before that time he sparred with Kou. When he reached his mother he sent two punches in sequence. One. Two. Both were deflected by Kana's forearms. She really did look like she was used to this and perfectly trained. After her defensive action, she jumped up about two feet and sent a kick straight at the boy's chest. Using his quick reflex, he was able to use his arms to block the incoming kick. Yet again, he was sent back. "You're pretty strong but I'm not going to give up just yet!" He managed to stop himself and attacked again, this time with another approach. From side to side he moved, hoping that his mother would have trouble locking onto him. This, however, was no challene to her. Kana was able to track the boy and when he was about four meters from her she rushed in herself to meet him. 

Her move threw the boy off; he wasn't expecting her to do that. What he thought she was going to do was play the defensive. She moved in and kneed him in his stomach, raising him up with her knee. She then followed up with a hook to the side of his face. Poor little ol' Kaito was sent rolling across the ground. That hit has stung him dead on his cheek. "Kaito, you mustn't attack blindly. You have to exploit some weaknesses in your opponent. Proceed with caution. That's something I have noticed about you." His mother was right. Kaito would get nowhere attacking like that. In a real battle he'd just be making things extremely difficult for himself. He nodded and stood up from the ground, "I understand....." It was time to change up what he was doing. Starting now, he'd use quick movements and great countering to challenge her. 

Without saying a word he sprinted towards his mother. Again, when he was close he sent a jab at her face. Things wouldn't be as easy this time! Nope! Kaito had planned out his exact moves and even simulated what she'd do to defend herself or even counter the young boy. She reached for his hand to grab onto him and toss him but was stopped when he thrust his free hand against her arm. Kana did not hold back! She cocked back her hand and sent a punch directly for his gut. "You're learning Kaito! Good!" It would have connected if it weren't for Kaito's quick thinking. Raising his knee, he was able to block of the punch. He used his mother's strength to push off and distance himself from her. "How's that!? You're really good at this mommy! I'll try even harder now!" The spar was bound to get harder now. Kaito was going to go all out from here on out! He removed his hat and got into a stance, gesturing for his mother to begin her attack. 

The boy was feeling like he could fend for himself. Thinking about it, he could see himself beating his mother here. She moved in, her speed like nothing he had seen before! This wasn't like that time when he fought Kou! This was something different! But it wouldn't be handled differently! Kana would leap into the air with a three-sixty spin to follow up. Like a raging cyclone she'd sent a powerful kick at the boy. That was easily dealt with; as the boy ducked down to avoid being hit. He reached upward and caught onto her ankle, using every ounce of strength to slam her down onto the floor. Surprisingly, he was able to do it! Kaito had successfully been able to take down his mother. This was far from over though!

------------

TWC = (2274 + 785 = 3059)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:23 pm
She jerked back up and jumped onto her feet, back-flipping away from the boy. Kana eventually reached the other side of the wall. Posted were several weapons, from katana to shuriken, it didn't matter what it was. If it was weapon used in battle it'd be there! "Okay Kaito! You do very well with Taijutsu, but you have your flaws! Let's see how you do with Kenjutsu!" Kaito stood prepared, both feet firmly on the ground. "I'm ready for anything! Hehe." She smirked at her son's eagerness to battle! Despite his upbringing with his father, he was able to retain the love for battle. This was a trait commonly found in Uchiha. "We begin my son!" Kana's hand hovered over the weapons. She slowly went from the katana to the sickle. What would be her decision? 

Kaito wasn't going to just stand there and let her pick her weapon. She'd have an advantage over him. Fighting against a weapon wielding opponent using Taijutsu would not end well, unless one was a master at the art, in this case Kaito was not. The boy took several leaps away, heading back to the opposite side of his mother. There was weapons set on the wall in the same fashion, so Kaito would be able to choose his own weapon to match against his mother. She eventually came to her decision and grabbed the katana. Kaito would grab a katana too. The katana was a common weapon used by many ninja and samurai. "You don't think this will be a bit dangerous?" The question was a good one! They were using weapons. One of them could be harmed during use. The more Kaito thought about it, he wondered if his mom was losing her mind. Just earlier she was crying and distraught, now she displayed the characteristics found in a warrior bred to kill! He'd be lying if he said it wasn't scaring him. 

"Are you afraid my son? In the world of shinobi you must be ready for anything. Each and every day could be your last." Her hand slowly pressed against the blade as she stared it down. "Do not show any sign of weakness my beloved Kaito. You must show them the power of the Uchiha clan." At this point his mother had scared him straight. The boy was trembling in his sandals. Who was this? This wasn't his mother. This was someone else. Droplets of sweat could be seen forming at his temples as he gripped tightly onto the handle of the katana he was holding. The first step she took sent Kaito into a defensive position, where he'd hold up his katana. "I understand.." In the blink of an eye she was gone. She nust have used the shunshin to move quickly! Kaito desperately looked around, trying to find her. A shadow passed by his left side, capturing his attention. When he turned his head in the direction she appeared on his right, slashing at his arm. The boy could not act in time and was cut! Blood splattered onto the floor. "Ugh!" 

Kana added onto it with another slash downwards, trying to get his knee. This attack was able to be fended off as the boy raised his blade to block against it. But it didn't end there! No, this was a full on strike! "What are you doing!?" Each deflection was taking a toll on the boy. It only took one more strike to send him to the floor. Once he was she jumped into the air to come down with a stabbing attack. Poor little Kaito, confused and afraid, could defend for his life. Unable to find it in him to attack his mother with his weapon. "Please!!! Mommy, stop!!!"

---------------------

TWC = (3059 + 625 = 3684)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:13 pm
Words could not get to her at this point! She was in a world where she could not hear. This wasn't going to be good! Kaito was going to have to live trough this and fight for his life at this point. "Please! You have to listen to me mommy! This isn't the real you!" Kana continued slamming her blade down on the boy. The sound of metal clashing against metal resonated throughout the entire room. If this continued he'd certainly falter. Kaito would be killed without doubt. He had to do something and something quick! When she raised her hand for another go at his blade, Kaito quickly rolled away and onto his feet. He took several leaps back to distance himself from her and think of a way to disarm his mother. In the distance she stood with the blade at her side, laughing to herself maniacally. Had she lost her mind!?

"You are so weak my child! Why!? Why don't you show strength!? You act like you're afraid of being a Ninja! Like your.......like your father!!! It was because of this reason he wasn't strong enough to live!!!! You will die like him!!" Kana's emotions were running haywire. She was borderline insane at this moment and it hurt Kaito even more than before. He could see that there was no use talking to her anymore. The boy would have to knock her out or something. He could see her crying hysterically, conflicted. The sight made him tear a bit and open his eyes entirely. "You leave me with no choice. I apologize in advance." Kaito would have to fight back! The boy's grasp tightened, his chakra beginning to rage within his body. Like before, this feeling was electrifying!!! 

The Uchiha boy was no longer going to act like he was a coward. Like he could not defend against his mother. Even though she was his mother, she was going to learn! Kaito used the shunshin to appear at her side, sending a quick slash at the back of her leg. Kana quickly turned to swipe down and knock his katana to the side, but it was quickly parried! Kaito swiped upwards to deflect her blade but continued sliding it across to aim at her arm! It cut straight across her shoulder! It didn't end there! The boy rotated and send a kick straight at her side, sending her flying back. Kaito's movements were much faster than before. They were lightning fast! Kana made several rolls before she stood up, "You're getting much better..... But can you keep this going!?" Kana looked deranged; she threw her katana at the boy, which was easily deflected. Afterwards, she performed her hand seals and sent a massive fireball towards the boy! What was she thinking!?

The great ball of fire passed through the room, headed straight for Kaito! As quickly as he could, he stabbed the katana into the floor and went through his own hand seals. The boy fired his own fireball to match against his mother's. Both of them clashed at the center of the room, sending fire raining down onto the ground. While Kaito was going through his own jutsu, Kana returned to the weapon wall l, grabbing a rather large shuriken. She tossed it towards the ceiling, where it'd spin and shatter the lights above. Smart. With each light being shattered by the shuriken the room would be darker than before. The only light source would be the fire at the center. "Let's see how you do against this!!!" Once again, the shuriken was sent flying from the shadows. Unlike last time it would spin towards the boy. Fying low for his legs, he'd jump over the shuriken, allowing it to pass below him. In mid-air he'd be attacked again! Another relentless attempt! His mother would jump from the shadows of the room with claw-like guantlets, striking Kaito. He was able to defend himself against the first attack but the second swipe caught him on his arm again. Kaito was fighting for his life!

---------------------

TWC = (3684 + 678 = 4362)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:28 pm
Blood leaked from the three slashes on his arm, covering his own arm. The boy would land on the floor and jump towards the fire at the center of the room, where he'd search for his mother. It was a good thing this room was fire proof. They'd boh be roasted by now if it wasn't. "You're playing a crazy game right now mom!!!! I'm going to end it before you hurt yourself, or hurt me even further." He waited calmly, letting the blood seep from his arm. Truth was, that he'd have to finish this quickly before he lost more blood. How? He didn't exactly know yet. The boy looked in every single direction, waiting for his mother to attack again. 

She did, with both the claws ready to pierce the boy in his chest. Kaito was ready this time! Using his reflex, he was able to move like lightning! He flipped over his mother and turned himself, cutting at her calves after landing. Kana would drop to the ground upon receiving the cut! That was it, she would be unable to move as quickly as before after sustaining that. Kaito would then walk over to her and hit her with the handle of his katana, knocking her out. "Forgive me for doing that." With this battle over he would pick her up and set her over his shoulder, beginning to walk towards the staircase. What a crazy session this was........

--------------

TWC = (4362 + 242 = 4604)

Rewards: 

- 4000/4000 for Lightning element. 
- 600 free words to use for future jutsu.
- 23 Stats. 

[EXIT; TOPIC CLOSED]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:15 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum