Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The Dark side of the Paper Moon(Fenn, NK, Spar) Empty Re: The Dark side of the Paper Moon(Fenn, NK, Spar)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:33 pm
Dark Side of the Moon:

The Morning when it first began Fen awoke from that dream once again, the demon Yoko Kurama, was once again degrading him and kicking him around like a rag doll, these dreams were going to get on his nerves, and quickly, cold sweats, waking up with shakes, Fen was going to have to face this demon soon and show him who is the boss, but now was not the time, now was the time to get his lazy ass up outta bed, and get dressed and ready for the day, he adorned his Phoenix Armor, and over his arms he placed his power gloves, Gilgamesh, he filled his pouches on his outter thighs, with his kunai, paper bombs, smoke bombs, and anything and everything he got from his starter kit, in each pocket was his books, Human Body, ultimate machine, and Jutsu Encylopidia, his Heavens Sorrow Ninjato across his back, and Fen would only stop a moment and grab a muffin that Akihana had made the night before for him, specifically for his breakfast the next morning, he grabbed one more just in case for later, while he walked through town he would eat his muffin, and as he reached the gates of the village, he would cover his face with his mask, and would take off running towards his daily rounds on the borders of the village, as he found nothing, he would continue out to the borders of the lands and while running the borders he would have Chakra suppression as not to be detected, and he would quickly come upon a chakra signature that was of high enough for him to detect, He would slow his pace, nothing to give away where he was from or what his rank was would be showing, he would stop about twenty meters away, and he would speak out to the man with his voice being masked by the mask he had pulled up over his mouth earlier, "Excuse me Sir, I seem to be lost, can you tell me where I am?" Fen played the innocent card with this man as he did not know any intentions or anything of the sort about this man, what he could tell about this man was he noted the ring, the scythes, and even the Kumogakure symbol on the mans arm, if this man was from Kumogakure, why had Fen never met him before, and his face seemed slightly familiar but Fen at this moment was not pinpointing it and fen would now at this moment wait for the other mans response, and upon reciving it he would respond with the next question, " Well sir may I ask you, your name?" Fen once more would await an answer to his question, and then once more after he recived an answer, he would ask one more "May I ask, what are you doing out here?" fen was sure he would recive some questions as well, and he would be sure to answer them in time, and when it was appropiete, Fen wanted to find out all he could about this man though, see how open the man was with information, and see just how well this man could keep a seceret

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

The Dark side of the Paper Moon(Fenn, NK, Spar) Empty Re: The Dark side of the Paper Moon(Fenn, NK, Spar)

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:53 pm
Fen would smack his forehead with the palm of his hand and walked forward five meters, and then would stop, extending out his left hand, a soft smile on his lips and he would pull the mask down around his neck as he stated to the man "I am so sorry, walking alone seems to make one forget about their manners, my name is Dark, how do you do?" Fen would stop after five meters of walking, he wanted to see what this man had planned, he had watched the man draw the scythe, and watched it pierce the ground, did this man plan on attacking him? Fen was being cautious with this man, seemed buttons might be easily pushed with this man, and Fen was in no mood to have a fight on his hands, so he would just wait and see if his approach was any effective to help defuse the situation, in the mean time he answered the questions with these words " I am truly sorry and thank you for the answers you have given me, Yes I am truly lost, can you help me out a bit?" if this worked fen would be happy, but as the handle on his sword that was hidden by his back was on his right side, he was ready to defend against an attack if need be

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am
This man wished to see Fen's abilities no matter what huh, well I guess it was time to put a little of what the man would like to see into this, Fen would reach behind him and he drew his Heavens Sorrow ninjato out, he would be wielding it with his right hand, and Fen would stand waiting for the other man to make a move first, as he preferred to react, Fen would be standing in a relaxed position, giving off the look of having many openings, when in reality he was relying for if his opponent attacked on using Jeet Kun Do, his taijutsu technique that was rather powerful and of his own creation in this world, But soon to master it, that is the dream for him, and meanwhile, while his chakra was still being suppressed, his eyes of experience looking over the man in front of him, waiting for that gap to be closed between them, Fen did not know how to take this man right now, his face was slightly familiar but he could not remember how, and his Kumogakure symbol ment they should be from the same village, why was this man not seen before by Fen, then suddenly in his head, he would hear it, the voice of his demon, Yoko Kurama, it would start of slightly Growly "This man is not a friend to you, he means nothing you should kill him" and fen while inside his own head had shook his head and told him "I refuse, he is from my village" the demon responding "You Weak Fool, you know you do not know him, yet you defend him, if he does not look familiar maybe it is because he does not belong in your village let alone your world" fen once more would shake his head at the demon and say "No Demon, now stay out of this, it does not concern you" the demon would growl and kick fen square in the chest saying to him "Fool if he kills you, I will not jump in to save you" Fen would then smile at the demon and say "I would have it no other way" after he had stood back up from getting kicked, then after his words, he would bring himself back out of his mind, that small conversation would have taken no time at all in the real world that had fen staring down this man named near, that name was familiar from a few different times in history, maybe it was just a cover name like his own, or his parents knew or idolized the past nears and wished their son to be as strong as the past, either way, fen would be standing there, in hopes none of his opponents attacks soon to come would get through his rather deceivingly open defences

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:59 pm
Fen would watch as the first scythe was thrown at him, he would dived for the right, most would think him crazy, but as he hit the ground hands first, he sunk into the ground, and then suddenly the earth would suck him up as if like quicksand, and once fen was under ground he could sense above him, he sensed when the two scythes dug into the ground, and then suddenly the man who was above the ground, disappeared from his range of sensory gifted to him by hiding like a mole, but Fen could still sense him with chakra sensory, the man seemed to be all around him up in the air, and off in the distance, seemed to be a cave entry he could barely sense, so he decided to head in that direction, of course he was a good ten meters under ground, and because of him using this jutsu, he could no longer hide his chakra, and he traveled as far as he could towards the cave entrance, Fen would then prepare a hand sign for a nice little jutsu he planned to use, he would then come up out of the ground, still moving as fast as he can at this moment, headed for the cave mouth, he knew he would have the advantage in the cave, if Near still sent an Attack after him he would use the jutsu he had prepaired, with only a single handsign only ever being used, that left a few options for him to use, but that is only if Near decided to try his attack still at this point

Ap-655-20 Hiding like a Mole=635
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:36 pm
As Fenn Dashed Inside of the cave He would turn around to look behind him, and he continuously walked backwards until he tripped over something and fell backwards, it would take a moment for his eyes to adjust to this level of darkness, but as they did, he saw the dead body of Kumogakure shinobi, as a matter of fact he knew this one, this was Inijo, the boy he sparred with when he had that prescious item to his soul ripped away from him, tho he did not know what exactly it was, things was slowly piecing together with the few run in's he had over the past couple of week, this man was heading to this cave when he interrupted the man, that man either knew about Inijo's location, or was the murderer of Inijo, he would pick up Inijo's body, this body needed a proper burial, and he would form the seal for the Body flicker, and would head back to the village, and straight for Akihana, she was someone he could tell this to, plus she was a medical ninja, she would know the proper way to do things

(EXIT)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:00 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum