Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sura Fortis
Sura Fortis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Arriving through the gates of Konoha (NK) Empty Arriving through the gates of Konoha (NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:35 pm
Sura walked towards the gates well aware that the guards stood there. He walked up to them, keeping his distance, and introduced himself. He said "Hi I am Sura Fortis traveling monk of the Fortis clan. I wish to enter the village." The guards looked at Sura makes sure to noted every thing about him or at least that is what he thought. They smiled and said "You do not appear to be a missing nin that we know of. We will grant you access. Please do not stir up trouble...though I would not expect a monk to do so. Welcome to Konoha." Sura smiled as he walked past the guards and the gate they guarded. They were right not to expect him to cause trouble. That is the last thing he wanted to do. While he was here he would be representing his clan and his village. He should not be shaming those two things by causing any trouble. He stopped and stood inside of the village, near the gate of course, and looked around. Wondering where he shall go first.
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Arriving through the gates of Konoha (NK) Empty Re: Arriving through the gates of Konoha (NK)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:51 pm
On a semi beautiful day just like this, many ninja who were genin level would be training or sitting around with their team, but on this day Koumatsu, the Chain Warden and personal bondage enthusiast would be sitting at the gates watching over them. Funny how a genin was charged with watching these things, must have been because all of the chuunin and Jounin were busy jerking off somewhere. At any rate, Kou had been watching the new visitor come past the guards and at that moment he stepped into view and held his hand up, the right one to be exact," Hey guy....uh sorry to stop you like this and all, but need to ask you a question," looking around for a moment he would whisper," So where are you from? You may be a monk, but you have a village so what is it?," with his right eye quirked slightly, and his left hand seemingly swinging idly by his side as he waited for an answer.
Sura Fortis
Sura Fortis
Citizen

Arriving through the gates of Konoha (NK) Empty Re: Arriving through the gates of Konoha (NK)

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:04 pm
Sura was about to head into the village until he was stopped by a boy. He figured it was a ninja of the village and Sura stopped walking. He listened to the boy and replied to his first comment "As you wish." He noticed the boy looking around and did not know exactly why he was looking around. Though he found it odd that he was whispering Sura promptly replied to his first question. Sura stated "I am a monk and my temples location i would like to keep a secret." He listened to the second question and replied "Oh I am from Yuki." Sura was curious to why he wanted to know. Then again the boy seemed to be a ninja of this village. His curiosity is justified by that fact. Sura asked "Why do you ask?"
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 am
Monk huh? Now those were rare an few these days what with all of the violence and what not going on, but the perplexing thing was...he didn't want to know where the temple was," Monk huh? Well thats an interesting profession you have found yourself with being in a ninja society and all," well it wasn't his call to openly insult or belittle someones life choices given his own....strange life choices, but its all good on the front end. Now when he had brought up his village of origin, he tilted his head and blinked for a few times before coughing," UH you mean...the destroyed village Yukigakure right? You are from THAT Yukigakure, if so...you may want to perfer to my previous statement," he did not know if the male had known about his home being destroyed or not, but it was definitely gone.
Sura Fortis
Sura Fortis
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:38 am
Sura gave full attention to the conversation as the boy talked. He had a comment to the first statement that the boy had but held off time when he stopped speaking. The words "destroyed village Yukigakure" rang through Sura's head. He felt a chilling wind hit him at that moment and a sense of dread hit him. He thought to himself "Taki and Yuki? What exactly is going on here?" Sura was not really too attached to Yuki only that he was sent there and given a home. That is the only thing he was sad about but other than that he never had actual friends or family there. He did feel shame for not being there to help, but he could not help that. He had went to visit his clan's temples before the attack happened. Sura sighed slightly, showing no emotion he said "I am a different kind of monk that you do not hear about. I am not the always peaceful. I am not completely non violent. Yes that Yukigakure. I was out visiting my clan's temples while this had happened apparently. This also happened to Taki from what i have heard at the temple....what exactly happened?" Sura is assuming that it was a missing nin attack but he just wanted to make sure. This would mean he would have to find a village that would take him in, but he did not know where. He was a Chuunin in Yuki so he could be somewhat useful somewhere.
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:10 pm
"Wait wait...back up for just a moment," moving his hands into the form of a T he would dramatically tilt his head for a moment and sigh," Even the village Takigakure was destroyed? Well...this is actually pretty depressing seeing all of these villages destroyed on a whim...wonder if the higher ups know," tapping his chin for a moment he would begin to think rather or not he should bring this information up to the Hokage or not...maybe he should just to be safe. Nodding for a moment he would mentally jump back into the conversation and shrug," Word on the wind is that it was under siege....no intel on who or what did it....just that it was destroyed. In the mean time although i may not have the jurisdiction or whatever, you can house here until the Hokage can see you," with that he would leave the boy with his options and soon walk off to go see said Hokage himself.
Sura Fortis
Sura Fortis
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 pm
Sura nods as the question of Takigakure destruction arose. He also nodded in agreement that the "higher ups" should know about the current situation. Though Sura was quite disappointed by the lack of intel, but he did not expect much intel in the first place. There was not much running through Sura's mind at this moment, but one thing was clear. He needed to train since he had been slacking for awhile. He smiled at the mention that Sura could house here for the time being. Sura said in reply "Thank you for your generosity." He was glad that someone knew of his presence here so if people started asking questions. Sura did want to ask two more things "I would like to ask where are the training grounds. Also if it is not too much to ask. What is your name?" He would wait for the answer if the boy were to answer the questions Sura would reply "My name is Sura, and I come from the Fortis clan. It was nice to meet you." He would then roam off into the village in search of a place to lay down. [Exit post unless something else comes up.]
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:43 pm
"No problem man...when in doubt help some random non threatning person out eh?," chuckling at his own joke he would turn around and begin to walk off, but stop as the strange male had asked him a question. Turning around enough for the purple hues to meet his he would smile," Koumatsu...Trouble Child of Konoha, and the training grounds are there, there and over there," pointing to three distinct destinations he would then head off in the direction of some buildings before disappearing into a crowd

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum