Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:42 am
Ehlandreh listened to his new teacher very attentively "I had that problem too I guess but how to explain the solution to it." Kaos paused for a second, Ehlandreh, still listening, somewhat glad that this jutsu is not one so easily mastered. Or for that matter, taught. "Well," Kaos breaks his silence, his voice sounding a little uncertain. Ehlandreh sympathized with this. When teaching jutsu, it was often hard to explain the expirence of actually using it. In the same way it was hard to get all the details in a recount of a movie. "In a sense you have to destroy the kunai in this world and transfer it over into your dimension. I myself once made only half a kunai make it into this pocket, of course, that was the first time it started to disappear. i don't know how you best learn jutsu, but for me, imagination and willpower were key. Force your chakra through the gate between this world and your pocket. Will the object into the gateway. That’s I guess how i learned it. Allow the object to disappear from this world, reforming it in your pocket." He looked up at Ehlandreh, a hopeful look on his face. “I think I know what you are talking about now. It makes sense at least… I must admit, literally transferring something into a different place sounds quite different. There would be nothing stopping you from say..” Ehlandreh suddenly withdrew the dagger from the log and twirled it on his pinkie. “Teleporting this into someone’s body… I think I was thinking of the Jutsu in the wrong way. I think rather, destroying an item, placing it into the pocket, and then recreating sounds a lot better.” Ehlandreh stopped the twirling of the kunai by outing his thumb on the middle of the hilt and throwing it outwards, away from his right hand. He caught it with his left, and made the required seal once more; Rate and dog. And then, Ehlandreh focused, this time attempting what Kaos had suggested. Destroy it, rather than litereally transfer it. Ehlandreh focused, and focused, but the jutsu did not come to him. The process did not work. Ehlandreh briefly feigned indifference, but could not conceal his annoyance. Nearly growling, a very unEhlandreh-like thing to do, Ehlandreh felt like throwing the kunai away. Claiming himself once more, Ehlandreh thought about the jutsu, and what he might have said to him, if he was struggling to perform. “Just calm down, nothing is completed satisfactorily in anger. Now, think about the jutsu, I cannot tell you how it works. Find a solution that suits you and use it. All jutsu are mastered differently, and their difficulties therefore, all different. Ehlandreh focused on the kunai, and rather than move it, or destroy, or worry about how big iit was. He shifted it. The kunai faded and disappeared, the occupation of space it once held, empty as thin air. Ehlandreh looked to his student, the tables once again turned. “Well kaos, if I am not mistaken, that jutsu is done. Thank you for deigning to teach me that.” Ehlandreh made the now memorized handseals once more, held out his hand, and the kunai sprang back into being. He focused once more on Kaos “I hope this little sidetrack has provided you with the mental state needed to learn the lightning element. I have a feeling that you will succeed now. Almost instantly, in fact.” Ehladreh offered a new piece of paper to Kaos.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:09 am
"I have a feeling that you will succeed now. Almost instantly, in fact."

Those words offered hope to Kaos as he grabs the paper from Ehlandreh. He smiles, and thinks, "I've been imagining myself changing the chakra into lightning but forget to reallly will it to change. That's how i learn, imagining and willing the world around me to shape itself to my goals."
He smiles, pulling back up his face mask and down his goggles. He then sends his chakra into the paper, changing the chakra into wind chakra, then changing that chakra into lightning. The chakra starts to take the form of lightning, and Kaos watches as slowly, the nice breeze of wind changes into the almost chaotic lightning. sending out little lightning every where. He smiles as he watches the paper fully change.
He then looks at Ehlandreh, hands him back the paper with a "Thanks."
He then clasps his hands together, allowing his chakra to form around him. He changes the raw chakra into wind, allowing the wind chakra to give off a breeze and make his clothes ripple. He then changes his chakra, slowly into lightning. The change happens fast, as lightning takes over for the wind. He smiles and thinks, "I did it. This element is mine now."
He releases his chakra, and goes over Ehlandreh. He notices that his katana was still out and he almost laughs. He does Rat->Boar and allows the weapon to go back into his pocket word. 
He glances at Ehlandreh and says, "Ehl, I thank you for your help. I understand that this might be a bit strange but do you mind staying and observing some more of my training? I want to learn my clan's element and I think you would make an excellent coach for me."
Kaos continues to look at Ehlandreh, hoping that he would stay.

[OOC 1994+311 = 2305]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:06 am
Kaos seemed to briefly consider Ehlandreh’s confidence before saying "I've been imagining myself changing the chakra into lightning but forget to reallly will it to change. That's how i learn, imagining and willing the world around me to shape itself to my goals."Kaos said, as he reached for the proffered paper (ooc: taking a liberty here). Kaos smiled, and to Ehlandreh’s somewhat disappointment, put back on his mask. “must hold some form of significance for him…” Ehlandreh thought to himself. Ehlandreh watched, already knowing the outcome, as his student learnt the skills that Ehlandreh had been requested to teach. Kaos started to mold his chakra into the paper. The wind chakra made itself present, but soon the change begun to happen. The paper begins to crackle and slowly, but surely the lightning chakra stabilizes, and the wind begins to fade away. The relaxing breeze is gone now. Replaced by the sinister sound of lightning. Ehlandreh smiled unconsciously. He was very proud. Ehlandreh imiganed under the mask, Kaos must be feeling pretty good. And now it was time to leave. Kaos handed Ehandreh baack his paper, which he had gone to such a bother to get for him. “Hopefully the both of us will be leaving this place the wiser…” Ehlandreh thought to himself, barley acknowledging the "Thanks." That he got from Kaos. It did not matter to Ehlandreh. Teaching Kaos, and seeing him succeed was plenty. Kaos shows off his new element in style clapping his hands together, and letting his first element, of wind, to wash over he and Ehlandreh, but soon the change comes to even this display, as Kaos channels his new element, and the lightning prevails over the wind. “He has the lightning,” thought Ehlandreh, amused at this final, and certain of test. Kaos releases the chakra, and approaches Ehlandreh, whom shies back a little bit. Ehlandreh did not like hugs from people whom he barely knew. Even less so, moments after they had been sparking with lightning. Ehlandreh is quickly relieved of his dilemma, when Kaos laughs briefly, makes the rat and boar hand signs, and puts the katana back into the ether. The mask of Kaos turns to Ehlandreh, and from behind it a question is prosed ”Ehl, I thank you for your help. I understand that this might be a bit strange but do you mind staying and observing some more of my training? I want to learn my clan's element and I think you would make an excellent coach for me” Kaos did not break this muted form of eye contact, as Ehlandreh was thinking of what to say. On one hand, Ehlandreh wanted to stay and see what other skills Kaos could possess. On the other, Ehlandreh was really thirsty, and wanted another coffee. But the curiosity always won out, and Ehlandreh found himself accepting the proposition. “Sure, why not. Don’t expect me to just sit back and shout encouraging things to “Sure, why not. Don’t expect me to just sit back and shout encouraging things to you though, or for that matter anything negatively reinforcing. You do the practicals of the element, and I’ll think about the theory, some combinations and such. Okay?” Ehlandreh pulled a new Kunai out of his jacket, trusting enough of Kaos to let him see where he kept his weapons pouch. Kneeling in front of Kaos, head to the ground, Ehlandreh begun drawing a table of sorts. When the three by three table was complete, Ehlandreh pointed to the top corner “Here, I’m going to need you too give me some information. Everything you know about this element, have you already trained for it, and so forth.” Ehlandreh pointed to the next one along “Here, I am going to fill out all the possible ways for lightning to be combined,” Ehlandreh scraped his kunai downwards, indicating that this was the purpose of the second column. “And here,” Ehlandreh moved to the third “I am going to write everything about how wind may be combined.” Ehlandreh repeated the drawing movement. “And the remainder of the first column will be recording what the results are. Ehlandreh moved his head back up, to look at Kaos. “Now, why don’t you tell me about this element, so we may begun.?”
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:20 pm
Kaos smlies as Ehlandreh begiins and then starts to get confused. 
"Um, what? I don't understand. Kaos then laughs at little and says, "Why don't we go take a break and get something to eat for dinner first? I mean, it's what time?"
The bell echoes, signalling 6:30. His stomach growls signifying that his body agreed with this statement.
"Come on, my treat. I know this awesome sandwich shop not to far from here. And hey, you can explain what you mean and I can try best to answer any and all questions you have. Not that I know nearly enough of my clan to answer all of your questions." He nods to Ehlandreh, and then  takes off both mask and goggles, doing Rat->Boar again and sends them away. He gives Ehlandreh a grin and says, "See, no mask, this is me letting myself take time away from being a shinobi and a tool . As such, we can talk more freely then we could of before. He then chuckles to himself again and puts to fingers up, as if saying, "Peace to you if you decide not to come. I'll see you again in the future."
He starts to walk away, letting Ehlandreh make up his own mind as whether to follow or to leave on his own path.  He doesn't look back until he hears Ehlandreh catches up to him. And if Ehlandreh decided not to join, well that was okay as well.
He thinks of how this training went and how he had learned something new. He focuses his chakra into his hand, and lets it condense into lightining chakra, allowing the chakra to dance and spark around in his hand. 
"I like this, but just think how awesome my clan's element gonna be." He [OOC CODEWORD HERE ---->] thinks to himself.

[OOC 2305 + 301=2606]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:19 am
Ehlandreh is somewhat disappointed when Kaos says to him. "Um, what? I don't understand. Why don't we go take a break and get something to eat for dinner first? I mean, it's what time?"
As if fate itself had turned against Ehlandreh, a bell tolls in the distance. “6:30! Well, time does fly, I guess.” But then part of Kaos’s statement reached Ehlandreh “dinner” Ehlandreh didn’t actually eat much. Mostly coffee beans. Few foods were adaptable enough to allow for the bizarre combination of coffee beans and nothing else that Ehlandreh enjoyed for dinner. The only times when he would eat a normal meal would hae had to been when his parents were around. And they were away on holiday to Kohona. Ehlandreh’s wandering thoughts were spontaneously grabbed and molested by Kaos and his continuing conversation. "Come on, my treat. I know this awesome sandwich shop not to far from here. And hey, you can explain what you mean and I can try best to answer any and all questions you have.

Not that I know nearly enough of my clan to answer all of your questions."
The mask of Kaos bobs up and down once, a small nod, before taking the two off, performing the space time ninjutsu, and sending them away into the ether before continuing his speech, although the conversation was now much changed by the presence of a fac.  "See, no mask, this is me letting myself take time away from being a shinobi and a tool . As such, we can talk more freely then we could of before.” Ehlandreh looked at him curiously, as Kaos makes a simple hand gesture, to follow, or to go. Ehlandreh stands in place for a few moments, considering. Quickly feeling his pocket for a bag of coffee beans, he then jogs towards the ever shrinking figure of Kaos.  Ehlandreh hesitated briefly, as he saw a small flash of what seemed to be lightning, almost panicking that he may now have to fight something, but quickly relaxes, as he remembers that Kaos must still enjoy having a new element under his command.

Without saying anything, Ehlandreh falls into step with Kaos, standing on his left side. Ehlandreh would then, assumedly, begin to explain what he was trying to do with the table back at the training grounds. “Sorry about not making much sense back there, at times I get lost in the moment. Basically, I don’t do things well if just talking about them, I have got to write them up. But often, I don’t like doing things to learn them. I always find that thinking about them makes me learn faster. So as to assist you, I thought that we might try to find different ways of combing the lightning and wind chalkra’s. Melting, them fusing them, mixing them, that sort of thing right. Because learning an element which is a mix of two is a lot harder to learn, or rather, create, than an element by itself, where you merely need to impress chakra with a idea of the element that it needs to mimic. I don’t think either of us has any idea on how to create an element that is a mix of two… The process will be quite strange.” Ehlandreh demonstrated his point, holding out his two hands and focusing lightning chakra into one, and wind chakra into the other. Ehlandreh then attempted to put his hands together, to fuse the two chakras. Within seconds, in the middle of his hands was plain old, non-elemental chakra. Ehlandreh shrugged at kaos “See what I mean? It’s a bit different, I have never even attempted that before. So my question to you is; what is the element that you are trying to learn. All I know is that it requires both wind and lightning chakra.” Ehlandreh looked up ahead, to see a building, presumably the sandwich shop that Kaos had mentioned to him.

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:47 pm
Kaos smiles at Ehlandreh and simpy says, "Clan secret, of course. But riddle me this, what always follows lightning?"
He continues to walk along the training grounds, secretly thinking, "Thunder, my power to control. If I can control it then I will be stronger."
Kaos feels a ripple go through his soul, and he almost shudders. 
"That side can feel the power too, and he wants it as well."
He continues walking, listening to the guesses of Ehlandreh, and if he said it correctly, he would only grin until they got to the sandwich shop.
As they finally arrive at the sandwich shop, Kaos stops and says, "Okay, let me show you the change I want to make."
He relaxes his body, focusing his chakra, imagining that his right hand holds Wind chakra and his left hand holds Lightning chaka. He then sighs a relaxing sigh, and claps his hands together. Instead of forming and mixing together into the element he desired, and instead of doing what had happened with Ehlandreh's attempt, his attempt had the two chakras right next to each other, both repelling each other. Kaos can feel that lightning was slowly weakening and weaking so he sent more of his chakra into his left hand, allowing the chakra to grow. His hands began to spread into a sort of glove type, as the battle between the two chakras seemed to grow. He smiles, thinking of a jutsu that might be nice to create, but then stuff gets serious as his wind chakra blows strong enough wind to knock him over, but only strong enough to knock him over and his lightning jolts him a lot. He relaxes and lets his chakra fade. He stands up with a huge grin on his face and looks at Ehlandreh, "Did you see that? I mean did you see that? Come on let's go inside and get our food and discuss it."
He scampers off inside, going up to the counter and ordering his favorite sandwich.

2606 + 355= 2961
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:52 pm
Ehlandreh had not been not expecting Kaos’s answer. "Clan secret, of course. But riddle me this, what always follows lightning?" That answered it for Ehlandreh. The thunder element. Ehlandreh knew next to nothing about it, but at least now he knew what Kaos was trying to accomplish. Ehlandreh nodded to himself after his small assumption. Kaos stopped him in front of the sandwich shop, and told him that he wanted to show Ehlandreh the chakra that he wanted to make his own. Kaos sighs, loosens his shoulders, makes a hand sign and then claps once. Ehlandreh saw him attempting something similar to what he had tried. Soon thought, the chakra began repelling each other, to different to be close, and Kaos was forced to stop the jutsu. He enthusiastically commented on how awesome it was, to which Ehlandreh fervently agreed. “It was some much more of a defined reaction than mine was!” Ehlandreh observed, as he and Kaos got very close to the shop. Getting inside the shop was a little harder than Ehlandreh was used to, mainly because the smell of cooking things made him feel week. Kaos ordered some kind of sandwich that Ehlandreh didn’t quite catch. Ehlandreh, before sitting down, took the coffee beans out of his pocket, and paid the sufficient amount ot get a ham and cheese sandwich, which he took the ham and cheese out of it, disposing them in a bin, and added the slightly soggy coffee beans into the middle of the white bread. Ehlandreh would then proceed to eat the sandwich for a while, all in silence, while he waited for kaos to start the conversation. Ehlandreh had done enough talking for the time being, and he had become tired due to the lack of coffee. He would need to substantiate on this sandwich before he felt anything like ready to innate in anything.

(OOC: feeling a bit monosyllabic)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:14 pm
Kaos grins as he takes the sandwich from shop area. He glances over to Ehlandreh and sighs, and says, "Ehl, that's not where we eat the sandwich. Come on, I got something to show you."
He then walks out of the shop, doing it fast so hopefully that Ehlandreh doesn't notice him use the Surface walking technique to climb the side of the building and sit on the roof. He gazes out towards the horizon, with nothing in his view, but the training grounds and the trees that extend out past the city of Kumo.
He smiles, and then gazes downwards waiting for Ehlandreh to show up. If Ehlandreh did happen to notice and join him, then Kaos would let Ehlandreh start the conversation.
If not, then Kaos would mess with Ehlandreh, by dropping a water ballon he had left up here for moments like this...
\
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:22 am
Ehlandreh was feeling a little cheesed off when he was told that you don’t actually eat a sandwich in the establishment that you bought it in. He glanced around, looking for some reason why not to. And the Ehlandreh realized that the establishment wasn’t bad. And it wasn’t good either. It was in fact, completely neutral, spotlessly clean, and endlessly boring. Ehlandreh realized how crazy it was staying here, his mind making meaning of the words of Kaos, which he recounted to himself “Ehl, that's not where we eat the sandwich. Come on, I got something to show you." The terrible situation of the shop was not something that Ehlandreh had noticed when he had first come in to the establishment. Kaos made true to his words of showing Ehlandreh something, and had begun to Ehlandreh. Ehlandreh guessed that whatever Kaos wanted to show him was outside, this suspicion was soon confirmed by Kaos leaving the interior of the shop. Ehlandreh hastily followed the fast disappearing Kaos outside of the door. And then, he was gone. Ehlandreh followed through the door, expecting Kaos to be just ahead, alas, Kaos had disappeared. Ehlandreh looked around hurridley, almost panicking, “Behind me, no. Around me, no. Below me, no. So he must be…” Ehlandreh leapt from the ground unto the top of the shop, passing the neon flashing lights. The height was pretty small, the top of the roof only being about ten foot. Ehlandreh looked around quickly, seeing Kaos next to him. “Sneaky.” Said Ehlandreh before focusing more on the view that had enraptured Kaos. It was quite nice. “I think I can see my neighborhood from here.” Ehlandreh looked at Kaos. “Thank you, for showing me this. Now. Do you want my help in learning your clan ability? Such as my help is.  If so, then you tell me what you want me to do.” Ehlandreh lazily gestured in the general direction of where he had written his table. “That is how I learn. Its hard for anyone but me to understand.” Ehlandreh then fell silent continuing to eat his sandwich, and moved himself a bit further across the roof, so that he was no so close to the edge. Ehlandreh guessed he was fortunate that there was no slope on the roof, then he would have a lot harder a time of staying on. But as it was, the roof was quite stable, and flat. Ehlandreh would eat his bread and coffee sandwich, trying his best to ignore the lingering taste of ham and cheese. Ehlandreh however, was itching his mental fortitude with something other than his annoyance at the flavor of his sandwich. He was deadly curious about the thunder element, and Kaos’s clan. If he did not talk to Ehlandreh soon, Ehlandreh knew that he would have to begin asking questions of a different sort. Indirect questions that would lead to the answer. If Ehlandreh didn’t just ask them outright. Ehlandreh felt the explosion building, and to slow down the inevitable, he threw his sandwich off the roof, onto the ground below. Ehlandreh’s body tensed up, and he had his teeth clenched to stop any sound from coming out. But soon it would be too late, and Ehlandreh would have to disturb the peace.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:35 pm
Kaos sighs, and puts down the water balloon, and thinks, "Maybe next time."
He notices that Ehl was enjoying the view but it seemed that Ehlandreh was a little on the edge. He finishes up his sandwhich and stands up. He smiles to himself, and says, "Ask away your questions. I guess you must be dying inside to know how Thunder works."
He lets himself stand on the edge, allowing his body to feel the nice breeze that had started sweeping through the area.
He lets himself feel the wind and when it dies down, he allows himself to drop as he normally does to get down the building. As he falls, he adjust himself where he will land on his feet, and allows himself to fall on the ground, undisturbing, not even a cloud of dust appears.
He claps his hands, allowing chakra to flow into both hands, then spreads them apart, waiting for Ehlandreh to finish up and follow him.

[2961 + 308 (last two posts) = 3269]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum