Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraYesterday at 10:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 9:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 8:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 4:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 3:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 3:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 2:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:53 pm
Ehlandreh doesn’t hear anything. To him, everything is silent, but he does notice when Kaos puts down a water balloon, however, Ehlandreh’s mind takes no meaning from it. Kaos stands up, and says , "Ask away your questions. I guess you must be dying inside to know how Thunder works.” Ehlandreh nearly fainted from the release of tension in his body. He was extremely releied to know that Kaos had recognized how badly he wanted to ask the question, and had been pretty hasty in his response. Ehlandreh was a little annoyed at himself for being so obvious, and no small amount sorry that Kaos had to finish his meal jut for Ehlandreh’s comfort. Ehlandreh was feeling quite sad, but soon realized that since they were no longer on break, Kaos probably expected to move from the roof, as did Ehlandreh. If Ehlandreh was to be honest with himself, he was maybe a little apprehensive. Because Ehlandreh knew that clans were well known to be violently protective of their secrets, Ehlandreh knew that he would be no different in defending his knowledge of the shadow release from an opponent. Kaos falls from the roof, landing with an impressively little amount of noise. Ehlandreh takes his invitation to follow, leaping down with significantly less grace. Landing roughly on the dirt next to Kaos, doing a roll to break his fall. Ehlandreh stood in the shadow of the tree, right next to Kaos. Ehlandreh would then turn to face Kaos, his hands a little sore from the landing, he rubbed his palms. “So, my first question about the thunder Element, have you done any training on it? And what is it exactly?” Ehlandreh soon realized that he had in fact asked two questions, although he regretted it, he could not actually bring himself to tell Kaos to disregard the second. 
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 pm
Kaos smiles and says, "Who needs training? All you need is willpower and imagination. Oh and if you dwell to much into my clan, some of them might want to kill you. I mean if there were any around. I don't know actually."
Kaos makes a mental note to himself, reminding himself to check to see if he can find any River clan ninjas around Kumo and to see if they can teach him anything interesting about the clan.
He then says, "Okay, as you know, our instructor sent you out here to teach me lightning, how he even heard i wanted to learn is beyond me, but word might get around that someone wants to learn the elusive Thunder elements and stick your head down into a rumor far enough you can learn quite a few more things, like what elements Thunder are comprised of. So by mixing Lightning and Wind, you get Thunder. Don't ask me the specifics behind it because i actually haven't figured it out, nor could i really tell you a clan secret as dear as that one."
He then allows the two chakras to form again, slowly with each other. He lets himself imagine the power of lightning infusing with the flowing nature of wind. His will battles against the power that the two jutsu do, until slowly in the middle of both chakra's meeting point, there begans to form a yellow outer shell and inside it there is a blue shell.
He smiles at Ehlandreh and says, "This is thunder."
He then pulls his hands apart, and the not to stable thunder, blasts him off his feet for about five feet.
Kaos lays on the ground moaning, "Ouch. I think I might have wounded something."
He then slowly sits back up onto his but, and rubs his head. "My pride I would have to say."

[3269+ 312= 3581]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 am
Ehlandreh hates threats. And impudence. The ignorance of both of these things were in Kaos’s speech. "Who needs training? All you need is willpower and imagination. Oh and if you dwell to much into my clan, some of them might want to kill you. I mean if there were any around. I don't know actually." Ehlandreh saw Kaos look thoughtful “Perhaps he is trying to recall if he knows any caln members that may wish to kill me..” In an instant Ehlandreh started considering Kaos differently. A second ago he had fel that he knew him pretty well, but now he was not so sure. Ehlanfreh hid his emotions and thoughts perfectly however, and nodded understandingly to Kaos, “Ah… yes, I would not be surprised if your clan become annoyed at me, I know people without clans often do anyway, hahaha,” Although to some the conclusion which Ehlandreh had come to with Kaos may have seemed unreasonable, this was just one of those strange things about. And although Ehlandreh may eventually begin to forgive Kaos, for reasons which are stupid to begin with, at the moment, Ehlandreh would perhaps be a little less pleasant towards him. But none of this would show on the outside. "Okay, as you know, our instructor sent you out here to teach me lightning, how he even heard i wanted to learn is beyond me, but word might get around that someone wants to learn the elusive Thunder elements and stick your head down into a rumor far enough you can learn quite a few more things, like what elements Thunder are comprised of. So by mixing Lightning and Wind, you get Thunder. Don't ask me the specifics behind it because i actually haven't figured it out, nor could i really tell you a clan secret as dear as that one." Ehlandreh nodded again, drawing what he needed to know. Before Ehlandreh could say anything however, Kaos had begun to attempt creating the thunder element again. This time, he had gotten quite close, and seemed quite confident that the element in his hand was thunder, before it blew him off his feet. To which Ehlandreh did not even consider helping Kaos back up, he just stood there thinking on what he had just seen. “So basically, you know nothing about the thunder element, save that it requires lightning and wind, and also that it is a clan secret… Okay… This may be difficult. Since you know so little about it, there is much point doing the theory, because we don’t really know anything about it. I would suggest that we start on the practical straight away.” Ehlandreh gestured to what Kaos just did., before continuing, “Basing on what I have just seen, the way you are to learn this element is two mix your two chakra elements physically, and then you will come to the thunder element, like you did just now, except it wasn't stable. This refers back to what I was talking about earlier, there are multiple ways to learn this. Like, you could have compressed the attributes of thunder onto a new palate of chakra, and that chakra would take on those attributes. But since you automatically gravitated to physically mixing them, I will assume that this is the best way. To be honest, the only way to continue would be to just keep on trying to do it, practically, going on the results of your last attempt, I think you are pretty close, now it is just a matter of practice makes perfect.” Ehlandreh walked from the shade of the tree, standing now closer to the shop, the lights from within casting his shadow over Kaos. “The only question I have left Kaos, is what you want me to do, to help you?”
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:29 am
Kaos smiles and says, [WC reasons} "Your getting agitated at me, aren't you? The bitterness in side of you you can't hide. Relax, I just was making a mental note to find some relatives, i don't know much, just what I managed to scrouge from the library and my dead parent's stuff that survived the fire."
He then says, "Training to me is a waste, because it seems like you don't think that it's important, i'd rather have a spar, then a training match, rather risk my life, to learn something new. Just like this element. It's not meant to be stable, in fact, there's a jutsu that uses it's unstablness, but at a cost. That's what i'm trying to learn. Here let me show you."
He then, springs up, neither allowing Ehlandreh time to explain, nor time for himself to focus or imagine, instead he willed every cell in his body to be energized by lightning, then as he blazes with lightning, he then combines and mixes the chakra with wind chakra. The element thunder combines, and he can feel his clan's blood in his veins, he feels the Sandirirsu, the elusive clan bloodline that was mentioned only a little activate. His arms start to pulsate with the chakra, as the lightning forms and reforms inside of him.
"This bloodline allows me to use Thunder, but Thunder usage does not come without pain. I gain health, my body faster, and my sight sharper able to see things slower. But the pain it can cause, and the deterioration of it afterwards makes it not only beneficial, but destructive as well."
He releases the Sandirirsu and drops to a knee, breathing harder and harder. He slowly rises and says, "This is my clan, my curse to bear."
He then looks at Ehlandreh and says, "And I've felt like that somebody else needed to know, in case some other fool of a River comes searching for this power. I need somebody to warn them of the pain they will have to face. They might not get my father's research like I did, but i can leave them a message, a warning of the path of power they plan on taking. That is why you are here.
Kaos, then cups his hand, allowing the thunder chakra to reside in his palm. He sighs as the chakra breaks down and reforms in his hands.
"Constanty reforming, causing it to become stronger and stronger and even stronger," Kaos thinks to himself, and then he looks over to Ehlandreh.
"Ehlandreh, meet the opposite of order," he says, as he shows Ehlandreh, the thunder chakra in his hand.

[3581 + 441 = 4022]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am
There was doubt. There was hostility. And then, there was none. Ehlandreh allowed the doubt’s to flow out of him and the display of trust showed to him by Kaos. Despite all the faults that Ehlandreh had found he was a good man after all. Of course Ehlandreh was rather selfish in his evaluation of people, only judging actions that affected him, despite this, Ehlandreh was a little more sure now that the man in front of him, weak from using his bloodline, was now, in Ehlandreh’s eye’s pretty okay. In fact, Ehlandreh had been so shocked at his actions, he barley remembered the events leading up to them. And slowly, Ehlandreh remembered how what Kaos had done came to pass.

Ehlandreh had obviously not hidden his displeasure well enough, either that or this man was very good at sensing things of a negative nature. "Your getting agitated at me, aren't you? The bitterness in side of you you can't hide. Relax, I just was making a mental note to find some relatives, i don't know much, just what I managed to scrouge from the library and my dead parent's stuff that survived the fire." Ehlandreh was rather cheesed off by this, and let his face grow cold and distant, barley listening to what Kaos said next "Training to me is a waste, because it seems like you don't think that it's important, i'd rather have a spar, then a training match, rather risk my life, to learn something new. Just like this element. It's not meant to be stable, in fact, there's a jutsu that uses it's unstablness, but at a cost. That's what i'm trying to learn. Here let me show you." Ehlandreh was more critical of Kaos than ever. Such a mentality Ehlandreh would consider weak. Like a farmer not excepting new technology to use on his crops. Or giving cavemen shurikens rather than stones, and then them refusing to use them. It took a sharper mind to recognize superiority, and those without sharp minds should go extinct. Ehlandreh was now beyond reason, and was about to openly criticize Kaos, ready for the fight that would spring up once he did. But then Kaos got up, and Ehlandreh resolved to watch one more of this childs pointless actions. But he was surprised at what was happening. It actually seemed to be working. The spectacle that he saw shocked ehaldnreh out of his anti-social state, and his face thawed, and saw the true power and awesomness of what was happening. Ehlandreh just gaped, at what he saw, looking quite stupid from the sudden change from, hostile to wonderous. The pulsing and flashes slow and Kaos seems able to speak once more, "This bloodline allows me to use Thunder, but Thunder usage does not come without pain. I gain health, my body faster, and my sight sharper able to see things slower. But the pain it can cause, and the deterioration of it afterwards makes it not only beneficial, but destructive as well” with this omnionious proncement, Kaos seems to realease whatever came over him, and his aura shrank once more. He looked a little sad as he said "This is my clan, my curse to bear." Kaos turns his head to Ehlandreh and says one of the most important things that Ehlandreh has ever heard in his life. The trust that must come with this was a little overwhelming, and Ehlandreh let go of all his ill feeling towards Kaos. "And I've felt like that somebody else needed to know, in case some other fool of a River comes searching for this power. I need somebody to warn them of the pain they will have to face. They might not get my father's research like I did, but i can leave them a message, a warning of the path of power they plan on taking. That is why you are here.” “the power that a kekki genai contains…” Ehlandreh thought, shuddering a little bit on the inside “I am a little glad that I don’t have one…” Ehlandreh had long since closed his mouth, his jaw nearly stretching down to the collarbone, and had a serious look on his face, but still remained silent. Ehlandreh felt that whatever Kaos had to say from now on, simply must be important. Kaos then tenses up once more, and Ehlandreh was about to say how it might be unwise to use the damaging bloodline again, when he sees what is occurring in the palm of Kaos’s hand. Ehlandreh peers over the proffered hands, trying to get a better look at it. Ehlandreh immediately assumes what is the, and is almost certain about it without Kaos even saying it. Although his belief is affirmed when Kaos says; "Ehlandreh, meet the opposite of order," “That is the thunder element?” Ehlandreh asks pointlessly, already knowing the answer. Without waiting for Kaos to respond he says “So what now. You have got the clan element that you wanted. Is there anything else that I can do for you?” Ehlandreh did not shower Kaos with promises and such that he would speak to no one, and advise those whom were determined the greatest of caution, because if this man proved anything, actions speak louder than words.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:19 pm
Kaos looks at Ehlandreh, and smiles, "Why, I need a sparring partner now. And you're the only one around right now so looks like I get to choose you? Will you accept?"
Kaos drops his hand, allowing the Thunder chakra to fade. He stands and nods at Ehlandreh trying to encourage him.
"Like I said, I need to face somebody in a near life or death situation, and sparring always has that degree." He says, as he stretches his arms out, little sore from Sandirirsu.
"Show me the truth that you hold, show me how you let yourself express your words and actions. I want to hear your actions and not your words," Kaos says, after using Storage Displacement jutsu, and bringing out a kunai to stat spinning on his fingers.
"Of course, I need a break, after all this jutsu training, so maybe just head over to the training grounds where we were at to begin with, and i can rest my body?"
He begins to walk, stumbling a little as his body was still taking the blow from the Sandirirsu, He continues walking hoping that Ehlandreh would also want to join in a spar. He continues on, neary falling several times as he makes his way away from his favorite sandwhich shop.

[4022 + 214 =4234]
Ehlandreh
Ehlandreh
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 pm
Ehlandreh smiled at his good friend, whom he trusted a lot more than most people. "Sorry Kaos, but I need to go. We can spar another time, maybe." Ehlandreh waved goodbye and body flickered away into the distance. 

Exit
Claiming all possible resources from this thread.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:10 pm
Kaos turns back and nods, but his training for the day isn't over. He returns back to the tree where they were at, to finish up his training. He wanted to reach the next level of Sandirirsu and he also knew that Ehlandreh didn't need to witness the next level. He gets to the trees where they practice and stands, in a relax fighting postion. He enters Sandiriirsu level one,and feels his arms start to pulsate. He groans as he can feel the thunder chakra start to build up n him, and as the thunder chakra breaks and reforms in his arms. He sinks to a knee trying to endure the pain of the Thunder chakra.
"I can feel the power, but it also the way it is destroying my body at the same time." Kaos thinks, as a shudder ripples through his body.
"I can't stand this pain for much longer, but to fight for the next level I have to," Kaos says, quietly to himself. He then uses his own willpower to stand back up, and then forcing his body to rise to the next level of training. He thinks of his body being energized by Sandirirsu and he feels his body start to pulsate. He collapses and the chakra ends, and a tear rolls down his cheek. "The pain of that was horribe. I could feel my insides pulsating from using the Sandirirsu. I don't know if i can handle the pain of that." Kaos says.
He then remembers his words to Ehlandreh, about how he doesn't like training, about how there has to be some life or death situation involved for him to be able to learn anything.
"That's right. I did say that. Welp time to face reality and do it."
He stands up, activates Sandirirsu and allows his arms to pulsate. He winces at the pain, but then he doesn't care. He lets his words remind him of why he became a ninja.
"I became a ninja to learn the truth, and to defend the people who matter from me from getting hurt. That is my nindom, my ninja way," he screams to the skies triumphantly as he enters into Sandirirsu level two. His upper torso pulsating from the Thunder and the pain rocks him, but he doesn't allow the pain to stop him. The pain dulls and he can see the world more clearly. The world around moving slower allowing him to see it.
He grins in triumph and grunts in pain. He keeps the Sandirirsu up, while trying to see how much he improves with it. He moves and his speed is the same, but his reaction time is higher, so he can avoid things, and see more things coming his way better. He laughs, and continues to continue to run around. He lets the Sandirirsu fade so he can take a quick break, and then realizes  as he sits down that everywhere for him hurt and that he probably wouldn't be  moving for a while. His break he takes trying to recover as much of his body strength as he could before attempting Sandirisu again.
He remembers what his father scroll says about Sandirirsu and he thinks, "Yes the danger out there is real, but the next challenging test is Sandirirsu level 3. Learning it will probably kill me if I was to be honest about what I feel about it now. Kaos sighs, and trudges home, needing rest.

[exit thread]
4813 words
24 stats
Lightning element learned
Thunder Element learned
Sandirirsu level 1 and level 2 learned Sandirirsu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:15 pm
Approved @ Kaos <3

Ehl, please list your total word count as well as the jutsu, stat points and anything else you wish to claim. Once you've edited in your claims, they will be approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum