HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Learning Jutsu's from home (Training)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 2:05 pm

» Demonic Illusion; False Earth Prison.
by Mercury Akari Today at 1:40 pm

» Doton: Rock Dome Creation.
by Mercury Akari Today at 1:38 pm

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Denkiteki Hayato Today at 1:09 pm

» Ayato Stats
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 10:58 am

» The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)
by Akihana Akari Today at 10:38 am

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 9:13 am

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Reizo Today at 8:54 am

» Momma Dough (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 8:23 am

» Fondant (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 8:18 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Hikari Namikaze

Shouhei Sato <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Orokana <3

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Itami

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ehlandreh
Genin
Genin

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Futon
Clan : Nara
Ryo : 1450
100%

PostSubject: Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)    Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:53 am

Ehlandreh doesn’t hear anything. To him, everything is silent, but he does notice when Kaos puts down a water balloon, however, Ehlandreh’s mind takes no meaning from it. Kaos stands up, and says , "Ask away your questions. I guess you must be dying inside to know how Thunder works.” Ehlandreh nearly fainted from the release of tension in his body. He was extremely releied to know that Kaos had recognized how badly he wanted to ask the question, and had been pretty hasty in his response. Ehlandreh was a little annoyed at himself for being so obvious, and no small amount sorry that Kaos had to finish his meal jut for Ehlandreh’s comfort. Ehlandreh was feeling quite sad, but soon realized that since they were no longer on break, Kaos probably expected to move from the roof, as did Ehlandreh. If Ehlandreh was to be honest with himself, he was maybe a little apprehensive. Because Ehlandreh knew that clans were well known to be violently protective of their secrets, Ehlandreh knew that he would be no different in defending his knowledge of the shadow release from an opponent. Kaos falls from the roof, landing with an impressively little amount of noise. Ehlandreh takes his invitation to follow, leaping down with significantly less grace. Landing roughly on the dirt next to Kaos, doing a roll to break his fall. Ehlandreh stood in the shadow of the tree, right next to Kaos. Ehlandreh would then turn to face Kaos, his hands a little sore from the landing, he rubbed his palms. “So, my first question about the thunder Element, have you done any training on it? And what is it exactly?” Ehlandreh soon realized that he had in fact asked two questions, although he regretted it, he could not actually bring himself to tell Kaos to disregard the second. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ehlandreh
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)    Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:56 am

Ehlandreh hates threats. And impudence. The ignorance of both of these things were in Kaos’s speech. "Who needs training? All you need is willpower and imagination. Oh and if you dwell to much into my clan, some of them might want to kill you. I mean if there were any around. I don't know actually." Ehlandreh saw Kaos look thoughtful “Perhaps he is trying to recall if he knows any caln members that may wish to kill me..” In an instant Ehlandreh started considering Kaos differently. A second ago he had fel that he knew him pretty well, but now he was not so sure. Ehlanfreh hid his emotions and thoughts perfectly however, and nodded understandingly to Kaos, “Ah… yes, I would not be surprised if your clan become annoyed at me, I know people without clans often do anyway, hahaha,” Although to some the conclusion which Ehlandreh had come to with Kaos may have seemed unreasonable, this was just one of those strange things about. And although Ehlandreh may eventually begin to forgive Kaos, for reasons which are stupid to begin with, at the moment, Ehlandreh would perhaps be a little less pleasant towards him. But none of this would show on the outside. "Okay, as you know, our instructor sent you out here to teach me lightning, how he even heard i wanted to learn is beyond me, but word might get around that someone wants to learn the elusive Thunder elements and stick your head down into a rumor far enough you can learn quite a few more things, like what elements Thunder are comprised of. So by mixing Lightning and Wind, you get Thunder. Don't ask me the specifics behind it because i actually haven't figured it out, nor could i really tell you a clan secret as dear as that one." Ehlandreh nodded again, drawing what he needed to know. Before Ehlandreh could say anything however, Kaos had begun to attempt creating the thunder element again. This time, he had gotten quite close, and seemed quite confident that the element in his hand was thunder, before it blew him off his feet. To which Ehlandreh did not even consider helping Kaos back up, he just stood there thinking on what he had just seen. “So basically, you know nothing about the thunder element, save that it requires lightning and wind, and also that it is a clan secret… Okay… This may be difficult. Since you know so little about it, there is much point doing the theory, because we don’t really know anything about it. I would suggest that we start on the practical straight away.” Ehlandreh gestured to what Kaos just did., before continuing, “Basing on what I have just seen, the way you are to learn this element is two mix your two chakra elements physically, and then you will come to the thunder element, like you did just now, except it wasn't stable. This refers back to what I was talking about earlier, there are multiple ways to learn this. Like, you could have compressed the attributes of thunder onto a new palate of chakra, and that chakra would take on those attributes. But since you automatically gravitated to physically mixing them, I will assume that this is the best way. To be honest, the only way to continue would be to just keep on trying to do it, practically, going on the results of your last attempt, I think you are pretty close, now it is just a matter of practice makes perfect.” Ehlandreh walked from the shade of the tree, standing now closer to the shop, the lights from within casting his shadow over Kaos. “The only question I have left Kaos, is what you want me to do, to help you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ehlandreh
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)    Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:55 am

There was doubt. There was hostility. And then, there was none. Ehlandreh allowed the doubt’s to flow out of him and the display of trust showed to him by Kaos. Despite all the faults that Ehlandreh had found he was a good man after all. Of course Ehlandreh was rather selfish in his evaluation of people, only judging actions that affected him, despite this, Ehlandreh was a little more sure now that the man in front of him, weak from using his bloodline, was now, in Ehlandreh’s eye’s pretty okay. In fact, Ehlandreh had been so shocked at his actions, he barley remembered the events leading up to them. And slowly, Ehlandreh remembered how what Kaos had done came to pass.

Ehlandreh had obviously not hidden his displeasure well enough, either that or this man was very good at sensing things of a negative nature. "Your getting agitated at me, aren't you? The bitterness in side of you you can't hide. Relax, I just was making a mental note to find some relatives, i don't know much, just what I managed to scrouge from the library and my dead parent's stuff that survived the fire." Ehlandreh was rather cheesed off by this, and let his face grow cold and distant, barley listening to what Kaos said next "Training to me is a waste, because it seems like you don't think that it's important, i'd rather have a spar, then a training match, rather risk my life, to learn something new. Just like this element. It's not meant to be stable, in fact, there's a jutsu that uses it's unstablness, but at a cost. That's what i'm trying to learn. Here let me show you." Ehlandreh was more critical of Kaos than ever. Such a mentality Ehlandreh would consider weak. Like a farmer not excepting new technology to use on his crops. Or giving cavemen shurikens rather than stones, and then them refusing to use them. It took a sharper mind to recognize superiority, and those without sharp minds should go extinct. Ehlandreh was now beyond reason, and was about to openly criticize Kaos, ready for the fight that would spring up once he did. But then Kaos got up, and Ehlandreh resolved to watch one more of this childs pointless actions. But he was surprised at what was happening. It actually seemed to be working. The spectacle that he saw shocked ehaldnreh out of his anti-social state, and his face thawed, and saw the true power and awesomness of what was happening. Ehlandreh just gaped, at what he saw, looking quite stupid from the sudden change from, hostile to wonderous. The pulsing and flashes slow and Kaos seems able to speak once more, "This bloodline allows me to use Thunder, but Thunder usage does not come without pain. I gain health, my body faster, and my sight sharper able to see things slower. But the pain it can cause, and the deterioration of it afterwards makes it not only beneficial, but destructive as well” with this omnionious proncement, Kaos seems to realease whatever came over him, and his aura shrank once more. He looked a little sad as he said "This is my clan, my curse to bear." Kaos turns his head to Ehlandreh and says one of the most important things that Ehlandreh has ever heard in his life. The trust that must come with this was a little overwhelming, and Ehlandreh let go of all his ill feeling towards Kaos. "And I've felt like that somebody else needed to know, in case some other fool of a River comes searching for this power. I need somebody to warn them of the pain they will have to face. They might not get my father's research like I did, but i can leave them a message, a warning of the path of power they plan on taking. That is why you are here.” “the power that a kekki genai contains…” Ehlandreh thought, shuddering a little bit on the inside “I am a little glad that I don’t have one…” Ehlandreh had long since closed his mouth, his jaw nearly stretching down to the collarbone, and had a serious look on his face, but still remained silent. Ehlandreh felt that whatever Kaos had to say from now on, simply must be important. Kaos then tenses up once more, and Ehlandreh was about to say how it might be unwise to use the damaging bloodline again, when he sees what is occurring in the palm of Kaos’s hand. Ehlandreh peers over the proffered hands, trying to get a better look at it. Ehlandreh immediately assumes what is the, and is almost certain about it without Kaos even saying it. Although his belief is affirmed when Kaos says; "Ehlandreh, meet the opposite of order," “That is the thunder element?” Ehlandreh asks pointlessly, already knowing the answer. Without waiting for Kaos to respond he says “So what now. You have got the clan element that you wanted. Is there anything else that I can do for you?” Ehlandreh did not shower Kaos with promises and such that he would speak to no one, and advise those whom were determined the greatest of caution, because if this man proved anything, actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ehlandreh
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)    Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 am

Ehlandreh smiled at his good friend, whom he trusted a lot more than most people. "Sorry Kaos, but I need to go. We can spar another time, maybe." Ehlandreh waved goodbye and body flickered away into the distance. 

Exit
Claiming all possible resources from this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 372
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47600
100%

PostSubject: Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)    Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 am

Approved @ Kaos <3

Ehl, please list your total word count as well as the jutsu, stat points and anything else you wish to claim. Once you've edited in your claims, they will be approved.

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light.
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)    Today at 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Meet the opposite of order. (Kaos and Ehl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: