Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Angel Returns to the land of Lightning - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel Returns to the land of Lightning

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 am
Angel was surprised How well Yaju had took everything she had told him.

" I'm glad you came back for us...i'd have been sad if my students weren't fighting alongside me to protect our home. However as i told you before whatever resources i can loan to you to find your father let me know alright

It was all he had given her. No reprimand nor even raising his voice. Her teacher and very close friend understood her need to follow through on this, even if it meant she dissappeared for such a long time. Angel had put the ring back in her pouch where it held the others that were identical.

“Well it seems as luck would have it, my next lead on one of these rings coincides with being back in Kumo to aid the city. I have found that, for some reason, these rings were seen in the possession of a member of the group that has been going around destroying villages. I also heard that they were targeting Kumo next. I had to be here to protect our village.” Angel's tone would change as would her posture. The next thing she asked would be important and she wanted him to know she felt it was important. She stood up straight and addressed Yaju in a more official tone of voice.

“That being said, you have known me for a long time Yaju and you have always known that it was my goal to gain power so that I can protect the one's I love. That's why I have never backed down. I have conducted myself admirably on every mission I could take, and pushed myself to move up the ranks. But I'm not going to be content yet. Yaju I request a promotion. You know that I have what it takes. My training has reached a peak and every day I grow stronger. Please allow me more responsibilities.”

Angel Stood In the presence of her teacher and her friend, not as a lowly ninja but as a guardian of Kumo and a Shinobi of sound principle. She hoped that this was in his power to give. It was the only resource she desprately needed. Everything else was simply things, objects that a resourcefull ninja could get along without. Angel stood there looking her Leader in the eye with determination and zeal
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Angel Returns to the land of Lightning - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel Returns to the land of Lightning

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 pm
Oh? Then our intel was correct....so things are going as they would normall and we are getting prepared. With you coming back...our untiy is now but assured, after all a family that fights together lasts much much longer, and of course i know of your dabbling in the puppetry arts which shall also aid in defense. With that being said if these rings come into the village you shall be the first to know," of course it meant stretching the "ears" of the village a bit, nothing was ever a secret in this village unless well...it was allowed.

For a moment he would retreat to silence as he listened to her request and began to laugh. It wasn't due to her asking what she did because it was not farfetched nor stupid. He was laughing because of her bluntless and how she came out with it. Standing up he would slowly stop and look to her," There is never a dull moment with you around Angel, although i've been wondering when you were going to ask me about that. I don't know what i can give you as a Jounin, but maybe as an ANBu you can progress and grow until you are ready for the next step," it had seemed as if all of his students were progressing at a rate he had never imagined...and it made him happy.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:50 pm
Angel's heart Beat faster as he spoke the Words.  He was offering her a spot in the ANBU?  

" There is never a dull moment with you around Angel, although i've been wondering when you were going to ask me about that. I don't know what i can give you as a Jounin, but maybe as an ANBu you can progress and grow until you are ready for the next step,"

is what he had said.  "I Promise to not let you down. I don't know what to say...I just"  angel hadn't felt this loss for words in a long time.  Yeah she had asked for an increase in position directly but it seemed that the heavens had opened to allow her to progress.   Angel quickly found her bearings.  Her Teacher and her Kage respected her.  He respected all his ninja.  That is why he had the no bowing rule.  that's why he hated her calling him Master and also the reason she looked him dead in the eye and offered him her hand.  "Thank you. Yaju"  Her tone would be full of respect and admiration.  

After shaking his hand.  she would also inquire.  "Does the promotion also come with a bonus to help outfit myself for my new position?  With the impending incedent on our hands I may require some more gear to be properly ready."

[Also does an anbu promotion also get generic anbu masks or armor as a rank up bonus?  i wouldn't know where to look.]
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:43 pm
"There is nothing more to say than a smile and being happy for yourself," his smile had begun to show his kind nature, although to some they would only see him as a bundle of anger. With her next request he would walk off for a moment, going into an unknown area and pulling out a bag filled with Ryo and coming back. Sitting it onto the table he would shrug for a moment and think on it," If anything once you report to the ANBU barracks you will be granted the ANBU tattoo and the proper attire," with that he would stand and wait for Angel to leave before walking out shortly after her.

[exit, giving her 10k]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:17 am
Angel Nodded.  She accepted the ryo and said a brief farewell knowing any other thanking of the Raikage would simply be redundant.  "I shall report to the barracks immediately."  With that she would turn and leave, knowing that she would see Yaju very soon.

[Exit]
Anbu status.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 am
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum