Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 23%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Angel Returns to the land of Lightning Empty Angel Returns to the land of Lightning

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:33 pm
Angel had been away for a long time on a mission.  It seemed like ages since she walked these halls.  She had heard through the grape vine that Yaju, her teacher and friend had been promoted to the highest rank in the village.  Angel had mixed feelings about that.  She was extremely proud of him for being chosen as the next Raikage but at the same time she knew he would be busy with his work and would have little time for celebration now that she was back.  Things would be business now that he was the one she needed to report to about her mission.  But hopefully he would have time to hear about a separate discovery she had made while out on duty.  A discovery that pertained to her in particular.  However the new duties of her teacher, and the one she respected over all to be at her side in battle, would get in the way of him providing direct aid.  But none the less he needed to be informed of everything.

Angel strolled up to the waiting room of the Kage’s offices.  Someone should be around to meet her and offer her assistance to seeing the Raikage.  Least that’s how it used to work.  The year and a half she had been gone may have changed things in the infrastructure but she would soon see.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Angel Returns to the land of Lightning Empty Re: Angel Returns to the land of Lightning

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:43 pm
Another Monday morning and the building was busy with a buzz of activity. The recent destruction of Amegakure had not only resulted in further documentation on Kumogakure's part but there was also the matter of taking in any refuges that turned up. Not for the first time, Akihana had been glad that Coco Wei had arrived when she did. It might have been selfish of the blonde to be glad that that the little chunin was spared but keeping even one yuong ninja from the horrors of war was a victory in the woman's books.

She wondered where Coco was now, resolving to request the file on the young ninja from the basement during her lunch hour. And it was as she was returning from said lunch hour with the file in her hands and without any food in her whatsoever that she noted someone waiting by her desk.

"Hello," she greeted the pretty ninja politely, placing the file on her desk before contemplating the young visitor. "I'm Akihana, Raikage-sama's personal secretary, how can i help you?" All this was said with politeness and courtesy as she slid behind her desk, her golden eyes looking over the other ninja with muted curiosity.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Angel Returns to the land of Lightning Empty Re: Angel Returns to the land of Lightning

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:20 pm
Angel smiled at the polite young woman who addressed her.  Angel certainly missed the structured rule based world of the village.  Everything was done according to how things were supposed to be done.  

"Hello Akihana,  My name is Angel Aburame.  I have been out on a mission for quite some time now and have returned to report.  I heard that Yaju...No I suppose it's Lord Raikage now, huh?"  Angel said lowering her voice slightly as if speaking to herself at the end.  "Well I am hear to report on my mission.  I'd imagine he may be expecting me."  Angel returned her smile and courteousy.  

Many things had changed since she was here last.  The girl before her seemed to be more than a mere secretary the way she carried herself, but unfortunately after spending a couple years gathering information it seemed she might need to continue gathering information about this strange place that was her home. The People were new the Buildings looked clean and the streets seemed free of the hooligans that used to run around.  But most of all The She-Demon was no longer the Pillar of the Village.  Angel shuddered thinking back to that fight.  But now it was her sensei who stood above all to carry the weight of the village.  She would have to aid in any way she could.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 pm
"Hello Ms. Aburame, please take a seat," the blonde kunoichi welcomed her visitor to one of the chairs on front of her desk. Smiling kindly, she listened to the girl speak of Yaju in such an informal way before correcting herself. "Don't worry," she assured with a small laugh, "he hasn't changed all that much. Just a week ago he kicked someone clear across the office for bowing to him." The episode was only amusing because the visitor hadn't gotten really hurt, Akihana had made sure of that.

Akihana studied the girl intently as she said she was here to report on a mission. The clan name she knew only by virtue of growing up in Konoha but she was surprised at never having seen the girl before around the village or her name on a mission roster. Perhaps Angel had been gone before Akihana had taken up office as the Raikage's PA.

"Very well, I'll check if he's free," she consented, getting up from her desk. "And while you wait, please feel free to try a cake pop." With that, the medic reached for a tray of cake pops she had baked fresh yesterday, little pieces of cake shaped into all sorts of ninja weapons and decorated with different colored chocolate icing. "All fresh out of the oven," she explained, inviting Angel to try one. "Go for the shuriekn shaped ones, they finish the fastest."

Moving from behind her desk, the kunoichi walked in her sensible small heels towards the heavy wooden door leading to the internal office. With a soft knock, she poked her head in to check on the dark haired teen.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 pm
The state of his desk had been in utter chaos to the point where if he had anymore paperwork, he'd be invisible to the world. With a disastisfied grunt he swiped his hand across the desk and scattered the papers everywhere, yelling something about this not being what he signed up for and how he missed simply running around in the mountains, but then the knock came and he went back to a normal tone. Clearing his throat he reached for the healthy pack of Kumo-grade cigarettes and lit one, looking to Akihana with a tired expression and smiling," Sup?," of course judging by the fact that she was by his door, he tilted his head and looked at the floor and back to her for a moment before waving to her," Go ahead and send them in...," his eyes moving to the right as he slammed his hand onto the desk and yelled at something," hurry up and clean it!!! I know its my fault but were family dammit," of course talking to his little fox brother who had just rushed to clean up all of the reports.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:19 pm
Akihana entered to find the room a perfect mess, papers scattered all over and Yaju in the kind of mood that looked as though he was at the end of his tether. She didn't blame him, even her stance apologetic as she checked in on him. He knew the drill as well a her, she only politely knocked like that when a visitor was in.

"Its a kunoichi by the name of Angel Aburame," she confirmed, pointedly looking at the cigarette in his hand with disapproval clear in her golden eyes. While she understood the stresses of his job, she would never condone smoking.

When he said to let her in, the blonde exited the room, barely closing the door before she heard the shouted command through the heavy wooden material. With a smile, she wondered which unfortunate fox was the target of his irritation today.

"The Raikage will see you now," she informed the young girl. "I'm sure I don't have to inform you not to bow to him. Go on in."

[Exit Akihana - TWC 650]

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:10 pm
Angel Laughed like she hadn't in a long long time at the memory of her teacher hating to be "Overrespected"  he had almost taken her head off for calling him "sensei"  The thought of him kicking some poor kid in the chest amused her greatly.  She had also been on the receiving end of his discipline, it had sucked.  But she was glad to hear he was still the same.  She wasn't sure she would have been able to come to him so long after they had seen each other if he was not the man she remembered.  

The offer of baked goods made Angel smile again.  She hadn't done this in...well since she had left.  It felt good to be home.  She smiled and graciously excepted the suggested shuriken.  A simple layer of chakra beneeth her finger tips allowed her to pick up the cake pop without hesitation.  Taking a bite she almost melted.  The delicious sweet drew a gutteral  "MMMM" from her.  She smiled and nodded her approval as the pretty Kunoichi headed to the door.  Angel went back to munching on her cake pop as she waited for her summons, a bit of frosting going astray, unnoticed on her cheek.  She even started on a second one figuring she deserved to indulge herself.

When she was told she was allowed to see him she sobered out of her ecstasy immediately.  Akihana was right, Angel didn't need the reminder but it was all part of the job so Angel graciously accepted the warning.  Striding over to the door she slipped inside quietly.  She had never been one for excessive theatrics.  Looking around the room she saw that the room was well kept, for the most part.  A Fox was currently tiding up some papers which seemed curious to Angel.  Then again Yaju did have a close relationship with his companions that Angel was curious if he actually had them do his paperwork for him.  Meh it didn't matter.  "Yaju...."  the name slipped from her lips as she came to stand near his desk.  She had so many questions but seemed to lose them and her duty as she saw her old friend.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:22 pm
For a moment his eyes were currently everywhere until he had heard his name being called, the voice causing his mind to stop and his head to turn towards the woman who had just called him. A brimming smile came across his face as he hopped across his desk and hugged Angel, picking her up into a tight embrace as he chuckled and spinned her around," Angel!!! Where the hell have you been young lady!," shouting in excitement he slowly put her down and removed the stray frosting from her face," I haven't seen you in forever and look how you've grown...How long has it been since our last meeting?," sitting her down slowly he would move to sit back behind the desk and offer her the seat adjacent from him as he put out the lone cigarette and listened to her. It had been too long since he had seen one of his students and he had been concerned that she just up and left, but seeing her here in the office made him happy to say the least. Since everything had been cleaned and tidied up, the young fox had poofed leaving the two of them inside of the office to talk and do what they needed to.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:50 pm
[As of this moment the amount of time I've been gone has been decidedly five years which is why I purchased the 5 age pills.  if this screws with any timelines I was in a place that time flowed differently, will be my explanation.]

Angel smiled at Yaju.  She couldn't help it, it had been too long.  She allowed herself to be pulled into the embrace and she hugged Yaju back feircely.  She had missed him just as much as he missed her.  

"Angel!!! Where the hell have you been young lady! I haven't seen you in forever and look how you've grown...How long has it been since our last meeting?,"

It had been Five years for her.  she had grown into a woman, though she wasn't sure how much she liked binding herself every day.  "It was been too long."  Angel got sober pretty quick, "It wouldn't have been so long except for something came up.  I found a lead on my father.  I guess that techniquely makes me a deserter but I continued my mission gathering information while tracking down this lead.  I apologize though from what I've been hearing if I were to find my father he may aid in the defense of Kumo, so I extended my mission.  These are what I found."  Angel extended her hand showing Yaju a simple ring.  It was a silver band with an inset red gem.  "There is a collection of these rings out there.  I have spent the last few years tracking down and collecting almost all of them.  If I am able to collect the remaining few I can use them to locate my father."  But I suppose that now with the rumors going around of a group of ninja attacking villages, I figured I was needed back home."

Angel waited for Yaju to reply to the large burden of information that she kind of dropped.  little of it was of import to him other than the fact that she had been gone for a long time.  She would imagine he would be quite cross.  though at one point he had said he would help do anything he could to bring him back.  She wondered if he remembered that all those years ago.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 am
He sat there and listened to her story, giving a few light nods before rubbing the back of his head," Seems like you have had quite the adventure since our last meeting....hard to believe you found something after all this time," his eyes now retreating to the ring, his fingers moving forward as a single wire wrapped around it and pulled it towards his face. Dangling it slowly he would tweak the wire causing it to spin slowly, his eyes taking in every small detail before looking up to Angel," This small thing is what you were looking for? How does a ring help you in your journey of finding your father?," the same small motion sent the ring back into Angel's hand, the ring landing softly as he rolled his fingers and began to listen to her.

With all of the threats of attacks on Ame and the speculation that its father village was next, it was something that she heard of it. Smiling for a moment he would tap his index finger onto the desk, his red eyes looking into Angel's for a moment," I'm glad you came back for us...i'd have been sad if my students weren't fighting alongside me to protect our home. However as i told you before whatever resources i can loan to you to find your father let me know alright," it was odd how he felt about his students....each one he would do everything for just to make sure they were safe and if they required his help he would definitely help them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum