Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed] Empty Re: Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed]

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:50 pm
On hold for the moment
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed] Empty Re: Wolf Vs. Turtle; A Titan Battle [Closed]

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm
Within these hollow halls of the ancient Bijuu Island sat the lone Raikage and owner of the Three-tails, the sleeping dragon waiting for time to go by for the two to finally combat. Yaju sat within the main chamber of the bijuu training island, the mural detailing the original bijuu through the years and here he was within these halls about to attempt to obtain the greatest power that a Jinchuriki could obtain. With this his motives were clear as he calmed his mind and allowed the flow of chakra to overtake him, pushing him into the inner sanctum of his mind as he stood in front of the cave placing his hand onto the seal with a smile," Finally...We can settle our long feud...Either I come out on top or you do, which will it be," pulling off the seal he would slide back and await for the Dragon to make its peace before two began to fight.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:08 am
The dragon awoke from its long slumber, having been content to sleep thus far inside its hosts body. The host - a matter of terminology - more like a child, a volatile, uncontrollable child with no foresight, strategy or skill. And yet he assumed to tame the great dragon. Once upon a  time, whole nations trembled at the Sanbi's rage and ire and now... now this child kage seemed to presume he could control it. Not today.

The beats let its intentions known the moment it ripped forth from the jinchuriki's body, making sure to do it as painfully as possible, using all of its chakra behind its strength in an attempt to tear the young man from the inside out as it burst forth in a cloud of dense, malicious chakra, its eyes flaring orange in rage and euphoria alike as it finally felt itself freed from its host, finally experienced the joy of being able to go in for the kill.

Flying a hundred meters away from the Raikage, the bijuu finally stopped, observing its surroundings, a hallowed hall that seemed to span an infinity even for one as large as the Sanbi. The boy looked nothing more or less than a tiny speck of dirt in the grand scheme, just as the Dragon knew him to be.

"I would tell you to get ready to meet your maker," the bijuu's voice rumbled over the distance, sure that it would carry for the boy kage to hear. "But alas, there is no god, or at least non that can save you now." With that, the tailed beast let out a deafening roar, filling the space with its mighty before it opened it great maw, gathering energy between his long jaws even as his scales began to harden, as if drawing strength from all around him. It was finally time.

Time to follow through on it most primal instinct, to kill.

Dragon Element : Plasma
Dragon Stats: 180 Health, 150 Chakra, 50 Stamina, 65 Speed, 30 Strength

Justsu/skill used:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27066-dragon-scale
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26385-flight?highlight=Flight

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 am
At last the fight between the two seemingly colossal beings was about to be underway as the Sanbi flew away from Yaju, his yellow eyes staring into the distance and following it with the help of his Byakugan. A soft draw of breath escaped his lips as he knew the risks of losing, yet the gains of winning were all but delicious. With this in mind he slammed his right fist into his open hand, activating the powers of his sage mode as the features of the Kitsune over took his body, and an immense weld of power encased his body. From his back a single pair of three meter black wings appeared from his back as he took to the sky," Leave the words for the battle and we shall see who comes out on top," his body would catch up to the King of Dragons rather quickly.

Drawing his blade Raze, Yaju would close the distance between the two quickly, unsheathing the blade and swinging it at the Dragons midsection, knowing that the small blade would be but a small paper cut to the colossal dragon and yet with the next move it would be further empowered. As Yaju attacked the dragon the sword would become encased in a black lightning, the use of one of the variants of Chidori encasing his blade and further empowered with his skill of Black lightning proving to deal an immense amount of power to the foe at hand. Even the smallest of weapons could deal the best damage and Yaju wouldn't allow this beast to win.

Stats:
138 Health, 99 Chakra, 36 Stamina, 210 Speed, 140 Strength

Jutsu Used: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22669-chidori-katana?highlight=Chidori [Power boosted to 85 Power]

Raze: 150 Sharpness +30 from Chidori Katana = 180 [+87.5] = 267 sharpness
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26167p10-raze#195625

50 AP used

Raze Ability: Vemon Blade -15
Chidori Katana: 35

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22444-sage-mode?highlight=Sage+Mode - Five posts left due to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25664-sage-of-the-fox-s-treasure#193291
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:35 pm
The dragon had never been known for its speed. No, it relied on its colossal size and sharp wit when the former failed to inflict fears into the hearts of humans. But then humanity had come a long way since the Sanbi's last clear memories of it. Thus was the price of being an enslaved Bijuu, never quite seeing the world as it wanted to but through one host after another, a new layer of perspective added to an already cloudy dimension of a perceived reality.The three tailed almost had a metaphysical cataract from everywhere it had been and all it had views. And now, being free of its host provided something the beast had always longed for.

Clarity.

It was this clarity which made the Sanbi realize that the child kage was too fast. There was no way something as colossal as itself could outrun such a tiny, flashing spec. There was no time to summon large jutsu. There was only time to react.

The Dragon closed its rage filled eyes for a heartbeat, feeling his opponent come towards him, weapon extended and knew the sword would tear through its scales. Once upon a time, dragon scale had been the hardest material on this frail planet but now shinobi had changed all that. Now a little knife could gut it if it wished, the ultimate insult.

And yet, there was still time.

As the young kage charged towards the dragon, the beast almost let out a sigh, except this sigh escaped, precisely calculated when the boy was about three meters way from him, billowing out in a great flame of oranges and yellows and blues, aimed directly at the jinchuriki who lunged at it with his knife.

Should the attack go through, the dragon would give one more great sigh, warm air escaping its nostrils before its wings went limp, making the great beast drop to the ground in an earth shattering move that would crush the boy underneath him with ease if the explosion had afield to meet its mark. If it had, then the Sanbi supposed burial by a dragon was an honour high enough for any mortal man.

(Re speed: So I'm using the same flight skill as you which makes me fly at bijuu speed (65) making RT 125. For your flight speed, I counted 210/2 = 105 becaue you haven't built momentum ver two posts yet so 105 speed vs 125 RT means I can react to Yaju's attack.)

Jutsu/skill used for this post:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27068-megaflare
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27067-collision-dragon

100 (megaflare) + 80 (collision dragon) + 80 (dragon scale activation cost) + 35 (upkeep) = 295 AP. 205 left.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:26 am
This struggle had been about power...The power to be free from a mortal vessel and the power to protect those around him. These two different entities were fighting for different reasons and yet they both have similar tones underneath. The boy who was raised to be a monster seeked refuge in the monster made into a weapon, the two having nothing in common yet something in common all the same. This fight had shown him more than he could imagine and with the knowledge however small it may be would serve to be something that he would never forget.

As the young Raikage reared in front of the beast, his sword clasped in his hands in an attempt to draw an early blow, he would see the chakra forming in the colossal beast, some form of attack or maybe something that would test his mettle one thing was for sure that he didn't know what to do at the moment. It was then that he dropped his sword as the beast made the final sign of its attack, his hands outstretching as the pure nature chakra dropped from his body and the corrupted essence of his curse mark took form, his eyes glazing over to a black and yellow color as he sighed," I have accepted your malice...your hate and your disdain with humans and myself...but i will show you a different way, a way that even a monster like me has seen," As the attack of the Sanbi proved to swallow the Raikage whole, it would be stopped by a barrier like seal forming three meters in front of him with the full length of ten meters.

The seal absorbed the attack in full as it begun to spin in its green glory before turning red and spinning in a counter clockwise position before spewing the attack back at the beast at the speed of 259. The attack would holster the same power, the seal taking in the attack and adding in his own chakra into the mix proving to fell the beast unless something happened. After the affliction of his attack he would land in front of the dragon, his hand outstretched onto its snout as he stared it straight into the eyes," The battle is mine and won...but i cannot fight a war without you. You might hate me...but i do not feel the same about you. You might hate being stuck in a cell in some place you can't get out, but i've been in the same predicament. So allow me this one question, even now...will you learn to accept me or simply disgust me?," the mixed colored eyes would simply stare into the beast awaiting any movements from him, the first that would have been an attack would be the last as he was ready to strike the beast yet again.

Jutsu used:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22332-v6-curse-seal-of-heaven-and-hell [Level 2 : 100 Chakra and Speed] 80 AP

Dropped Sage mode so stats are back to normal except for Speed and Chakra which are at 199 and 150 respectively

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25001-inscription-seals#187888 [Inscription Absorb/Reflect. Makes the reflected attack have 259 speed and power [160 +99 (half my chakra)] 100 AP

230 AP used

768 AP left
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:52 am
The attack was not one the dragon had expected, the sheer ability to reflect its own flare back at it, it was no surprise really that the move crippled the beast, making it land in a dusty heap upon a the ground. A dense cloud of dust and earth clods moved as the dragon's mass collided with it, sending lesser objects into the oblivion of being shattered out of existence. And yet, the real pity of the matter was that its mass had afield the crush the annoyance that now still bold as daylight in front of the three tailed beast.

And he asked the great dragon to submit.

Mustering up the last of its reserves, the Sanbi raised its head slightly from the ground, its great mouth parting to reveal the remnants of blood, fire and spittle all congealed into a thick dark red liquid that it now spat out in globs at the Raikage's general direction. The moisten would likely do him no harm but it got the point across in ways only human understood. The host may have defeated it in battle but that did not mean it had overcome the will of the Dragon of old.

"Or what?' the Bijuu rumbled. "You will throw more attacks at me, that is your solution to everything, is it not human? You lack wit and foresight and only see the world as something to be beaten into submission. Well, you may defeat me but that does not mean you have earned my respect." Snorting, the beast placed its head once more on the ground, its yes closed in tired acceptance.

"It is humiliating enough to continue on knowing I was defeated by the likes of out, but at least I shall find solace in the fact that you and I... we were no different. You're just as much a monster as I am, if not more. At least I don't abandon the ones who care for me."

The words were spoken softly, almost hypnotically. The dragons voice carried great power granted the listener was susceptible, and this bijuu had spent a great deal of time inside Yaju, going through his memories, turning over his weaknesses, examining his fears.

It as now time to call upon all those hours of pointless, mundane details that made up the human existence, and use them to psychologically weaken the child.

"Misaki's little guard dog," the dragon breathed softly, its tone almost pitying. "Nothing more..."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:53 am
There was a soft growl that emanated from lips as he retracted his hand from the dragon and wiped the snot and mucus from his face which he would just look at the dragon," Why must it be that way then? Is it all we know as human to beat things within our power until they submit? Or is it because it is all I know...All i was brought up that it is how we are now? I cannot help what has been instilled into me, yet here i am trying to take another approach at this. If i wanted to simply beat you then i would have continued until i felt it better than. I want to try diplomacy...I am a leader and yet all i know is power...If you are so wise then why won't you help a child in your eyes," he was going to try this...He was trying to do something not in his nature and yet here he was here doing this.

His words had stung harder than any weapon...Burned as worse as any jutsu and he was right, the saddest part was that he couldn't find any words to fight that, he had only plopped onto the ground and sighed," I don't want to be a monster....I wanted to change myself and become one who could be the monster that protected. Is it a sin for one to want to change and become better? Or am I cursed to my same fate," there was a huff from him as he looked away and scratched his head," Not like you have anyone that cares about you but me...And i actually mean that," as hard as it was to admit that he cared about the bijuu more than himself...

What was once a somber moment turned into one of disgust as he stared at the bijuu once more and sighed," You know nothing about the situations i had faced during that time...I had no one to count on...to give me a reason to matter, but she did...," it was painful to say it...he depended on her for everything his family didn't give him, but what about now?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:09 am
"Whine and whine," the Sanbi murmured, bored and not bothering to lift its massive head from the ground. It was in immense pain and movement was still difficult. A lot of rest would be required for it to gain flight let alone other abilities. And this child didn't deserve his full attention, no one truly deserved a dragon's full attention. "That is all I've heard humans do since i was brought into creation. Your kind is weak, bound by reasons even your frail minds fail to comprehend... Not that its a surprise." A short snort indicating amusement blew from his snout, making the young Kage's hair fly broadswords.

"You want help, understand the meaning of what you seek first, child. Why do you want strength when you know all you've been taught is to destroy? You forge a facade of wanting to protect people yet when have you truly been in danger? Protection is stepping into the battlefield knowing that you will die. And then die. Have you died before?"

The Sanbi didn't expect an answer, it didn't expect the tiny human's mind to understand the finer points of existence. And yet it continued to speak for in the limited time it had as a free being, it would at least utilize the ability to speak without being suppressed by a chakra greater than its own.

"I have died many times, every time a host dies, i die with them, only to be reborn again, to see the world through new eyes. Death does not frighten me. It frightens you, does it not?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:32 am
"We are weak...But we can become strong...We are stupid...But we can become smart. All of these are our flaws, but can become our biggest strengths. Me? My past has conflicted with my future and even as the Raikage of Kumogakure, i still fight with the rational of my past, that wolf that wants to consume everything in its...But that is not what i want," he paused standing up for a moment as he looked into the distance as he figured he would be honest.

Clenching his fist he would shake his head and sigh," I have never died, but i know what it feels like to be dead. The feeling of being similar to a lifeless corpse is unbearable yet i am still here. I am a weak human boy and yet i want to step up and become a man. I have no power to protect and yet i want to become one who can use their power to instill wisdom and protect...and use my power to hold those dear until i die. You may be the wisest of us both with your knowledge on both life and death, but in this....We are on and the same. I need you...and you need me. As much as it doesn't seem like it, we can be friends...we can both change, but it all starts with this step," slowly he paused as he looked up into the dark abyss of the room and sighed.

" Death has always scared me...I know once I die my sins will swallow me whole...and yet i am fine with that. You can call me an idiot, but in the end it will change...I hope," the Raikage...the child who was facing his past at the hands of a dragon and yet he was uncertain of this maelstrom...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum