Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) Empty The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:49 am
Risako's day hadn't gone as planned. She wanted a simple run through the woods, and maybe some acrobatics training. Well... she decided the acrobatics sounded better than just running, but after a series of mishaps, wound up caught in a thorn bush. Was she to die like this? The only ninja to ever be defeated by a thorn bush? Nah, probably not. Some poor soul was likely to come by and help her out. She was rather loud in her statmeets for help. They were more like cries actually, she just wouldn't admit it. 

[96wc, I had more typed, but I kept accidentally refreshing the page  (I'm on a phone) and I didnt feel like retyping all of it for the third time.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:08 am
Jason's day started out just like any other day as of late. He woke up and headed to the forest to do some training with his buddy Nami, the spirit fox he was bonded with. Today he had been practicing his archery skills, while Nami laid in a branch above watching his every move. It seemed he had been able to regain his skills with a bow rather quickly. He had just finished shooting a target and was knocking a second arrow when he heard a scream. Immediately he jumped in to the tree tops and headed in the direction of the scream, Nami right on his heels ready for a fight. They didn't have to go too far to find the source of the noise. It was definitely a funny sight to see. A young girl was awkwardly stuck in a thorn bush. Trying hard not to laugh at the girl, Jason asked "Hey are you ok down there?"
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is) Empty Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:45 pm
Risako's ears were greeted by the sound of another person's voice. It appeared she was not to die by the hands of the bush. She looked up at this stranger, he appeared to be a young black haired boy. He also looked as if he were struggling to contain his laughter, and honestly, Risako would've been laughing if she were in his place. "I'm fine, I think. B-but would you mind helping me out?" A few tears were beginning to we'll up due to the thorn stuck in her shin. She'd of freed herself on her own if she could have but one arm was lodged into the thick of the bush, and her other was used to keep herself still
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:53 pm
"I'm fine, I think. B-but would you mind helping me out?"

Finally regaining his composure, Jason knocked three arrows. He would cut away the thorns entangling the girl in one shot. "Ok, I'm going to need you to stay as still as possible for me. I wouldn't want to hit you on accident trying to get you out you know" he said to the girl with a reassuring smile. He let the arrows fly, cutting through the thorn bush and freeing the girl. "Now that you're free, do you want to tell me what you're doing out here all by yourself?" he asked the girl. He was very curious to find out how she managed to get all the way out here by herself and what she was doing in the forest. It didn't look like she was wearing a ninja headband so she had to still be an academy student.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 pm
She heard the boy's voice, "Ok, I'm going to need you to stay as still as possible for me. I wouldn't want to hit you on accident trying to get you out you know" She was confused as she looked up at the boy, "Wait what?!", but before she knew it he had launched a volley of arrows. Suddenly she was free from the bush, well mostly any way. 

As she removed the last few branches and thrown from her shin she steoped out of the bush. Luckily she only obtained a few battle scars she could brag about later. She listened as he spoke again, "Now that you're free, do you want to tell me what you're doing out here all by yourself?" This was a rather short, but embarrassing story. Her face grew a little red from embarrassment, but she started anyway. "Well, you see... I out here to train in the woods, it's a lot more peaceful than city. But I decided to try some acrobatics up in the tops of the trees. On my way up the first tree, I slipped and fell down." 

[I posted this from my alt on accident, sorreh]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 pm
(looks like you posted from the right one to me lol)

"Well as long as you're alright that's all that matters. My name is Jason Senju and this is my friend Nami." Jason said jumping down in front of the girl with his gray fox Nami right next to him. Nami telepathically sent a friendly emotion and a soothing picture to the girl. "Don't be alarmed, Nami can communicate telepathically with people through pictures and emotions. She's really very friendly. What's your name?"

It was a strange coincidence that Jason was just wishing he had someone to talk to and train with and then this girl shows up out of the blue. He wanted to get to know her a little better before deciding what to do next. After all, she could just be playing a ditzy girl in order to spy on him. Jason was always cautious and calculating, even when meeting new people. Even so there was something about the girl that he felt comfortable with. He did his best to shake off his uneasy thoughts and emit a friendly bearing, deciding to give her a charming smile.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:57 pm

[Well I mean, I did but I went and deleted it. Then reposted on the right one.]

"Well as long as you're all right that's all that matters. My name is Jason Senju and this is my friend Nami." The boy and his fox leapt down from the tree, landing far enough away for some personal space. Then the image of a fox appeared. Which was a bit unsettling, but her fears were put to rest rather quickly. "Don't be alarmed, Nami can communicate telepathically with people through pictures and emotions. She's really very friendly. What's your name?"

One she finished brushing her self off, she stood up straight and proclaimed her name and rank (or lack of) "Nice to meet you Jason! I'm Risako Akara, Academy Student." She thought that was formal enough. She wondered what he was doing out here, before she remembered what the Senju were known for, so it made sense for him to be out in the woods. She was curious about the fox though, what was its story? "What's.... Nami's story?" She would inquire, pointing to her
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:19 pm
Tatsuya was walking around the woods that he once knew so well. He had been gone from them for so long he could hardly recognize them. To the normal eye the forest probably look the same from day to day but not for Tatsuya. He took in every detail from the bark swirls of a giant oak to the bright green goth on a bush. Nature was a truly wonderful force.

Walking on a overgrown path Tatsuay hears something over in the distanced. Tatsuay wanted to check it out as he had not seen any Konoha shinobi yet. Jumping up into the trees Tatsuay swings over to were the voices came from. He would observe from a distance at first not make sure they were not dangerous. If they caught on to him witch was unlikely (being hidden in the leaves) Tatsuay would just have to disappear in the shadows.
When he got to the seen at first it looked like a boy had pushed someone else into a thorn bush but in the end  the boy had helping her out.

Tatsuya got closer still leaving about 20m between Tatsuay and the two people. Tatsuya now sees the fox like creature sniffing around wile the boy's back was towards Tatsuya.
Now deciding it was time to make his entrance Tatsuay by using a flicker to move at a speed of 100. Tatsuya lands right behind the boy (who now looked more like a man) and puts his hand on his right shoulder.

"Hey guys hows a going?"

Tatsuya says in a friendly way. He did want to make a abrupt entrance but did not want to startle or intimidate the three.
Awaiting their response Tatsuay observes the scratches on the girl.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:47 pm
Jason was about to answer Risako's question about Nami when suddenly Nami mentally let Jason know there was someone approaching. At the same instant another shinobi appeared on Jason's right.(Nami has the ability to sense anyone within 15 meters and can communicate telepathically) Nami had given him enough warning not to be startled but he was still surprised to have met two people out in the forest when usually it was just him.

"Hey guys how's a going?"

Nami didn't seemed to be bothered much by the appearance of the man so he must not have meant harm. Jason answered the man, mentally smacking himself for letting his guard down enough to be snuck up on. "Hey. I'm Jason and this is Nami, my familiar and Risako." he said first pointing to his fox and then the girl. "I was training and heard a scream so I came to check it out. It seemed Risako got stuck in a thorn bush. But, I haven't seen you around before. Who are you?" He tried not to sound rude but Jason was naturally cautious and calculating. He made a mental note keep his guard up so he wouldn't be snuck up on again and then urged Nami to wait for him 20 meters away so she could notify him of anyone else heading towards them. Then he awaited the man's response, watching Risako to see how she would react...
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:04 am
She was about to learn the story of Jason's foxy friend, when a man just flashed into existence. Having no clue as to what just happened, Risako jumped like a wild hare as her eyes flew wide open. It was almost like he appeared from thin air, but after the initial shock wore off she noticed Jason was calm. She began to calm down too, but her heart kept it's fast pace for a while. He didn't seem harmful to either of them, and he seemed to have good intentions. She was so startled though, that she had actually missed what the two boys said, and decided to just play along. She did however, notice him staring at her, which she thought was kinda creepy as she had completely forgotten about the scratches.

[Stats during this topic:
Health: 10
Chakra: 19
Stamina: 14
Speed: 15
Strength: 10]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum