HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 152 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 5 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 249
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 9:33 pm

» The Kappas of Phantom Creek
by Akihana Akari Today at 9:24 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 8:47 pm

» Kozai's Community Project: Tips for New Players
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 8:39 pm

» Ice release: Ice Fang jutsu
by Risako Akara Today at 8:30 pm

» Kaori Kondo
by Risako Akara Today at 8:27 pm

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Today at 7:33 pm

» Tea (Youka)
by Mortarion Today at 6:21 pm

» Limited List Claim Thread
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 5:50 pm

» Fuuton: Eaperetto - Wind Release: Air Pellet
by Mortarion Today at 5:13 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki

Chisana Kiseki

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Love Sakumo

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 85
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 17150
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Risako had observed this series of events with interest. First Tatsuya managed to save the boy from certain death by bush, and again Tatsuya flaunted his speed. Then it turned out that Jason and the new one were previously acquainted, and his name was Lukas. He would go on about how Nami put a "distracting" image in his head. She thought about what most boys in the academy thought about, and decided Nami wasn't as pure and innocent as she believed. 

Lukas appeared to have mixed feelings about staying or leaving, to which Risako would reply by throwing something small (a rock, acorn, squirrel etc.) in his direction. "You already walked out here, so you might as well stay." She would lean in closer to confirm her curiosity from earlier, and this was indeed the boy from her class. The genin exams were coming up, and maybe they would graduate together? Who knows? Definitely not you. Either way, some tension had begun to build up, was another newcomer on their way? 

(This thread was before she graduated.)

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tatsuya Nara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 20
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, Water
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : Shadow manipulation
Ryo : 4710
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

The new boy definitely seemed a bit socially awkward  but what ever it was cool. Tatusya would leave the situation to Jason. Tatsuya would could go any way. He was fine with staying in the woods or leaving all together. Something that Tatsuay was more interested in that three major clans from the leaf were all in the same place. It was there clans that had survived the grate wars and destruction witch was truly amazing.

Quickly putting in a word before anything was decided. "Well I dont really mind were we go."
This of course implied that Tatusay was invited to come along.
At some point Tatsuya would probably have to go looking for his friend who was probably staring into the sun for some strange reason.

The girl who was with them was sassy towards the new comer witch Tatsuay found pretty amusing.

Tatsuya's Stats

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurisu Jr
Genin
Genin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Ametsuchi
Bloodline : Re-Quip, Kenseigan
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:38 pm

Jason had listened to Lukas explain his reason for being here and express an interest to stay. It seemed that Tatsuya and Risako didn't mind if Lukas stayed and had left the decision up to Jason. "Sure Lukas you can stay if you want." he would say absentmindedly to his friend. Jason was still focused on Tatsuya. He had shown his speed to be faster than Jason's twice already and Jason was curious to test out his other skills. Jason would take a few seconds to consider the possible outcomes and then turn to Tatsuya and say "It's been a while since I've had a good fight and you seem to be rather strong. What do you say to a sparring match?"

Jason would study Tatsuya to try and predict his answer. Secretly he wanted to show off for the two academy students so he hoped Tatsuya would find it agreeable. He would telepathically ask Nami to come to the branches above them so that she could assist if needed and then anxiously await Tatsuya's answer, not being able to predict what his response would be.
(its a no kill thread but why not make it interesting? XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lukas Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : fire
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan(activated)
Ryo : 1000
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Lukas was happy that his friend let him stay. He was a little worried about Jason and Tatsuya sparing. Tatsuya seemed very fast and who knows how strong he is? Lukas was also worried that he would be some how dragged into sparing. He wasn't very strong and even Risako seemed a lot stronger than him. All Lukas wanted to do was eat, so he decided to do so.

"Hey, if you are goin to fight Im gunna eat my ramen." Lukas said as he pulled a cupof ramen out his weapons pouch, being he left all but one kunai at home. "Do any of you happen to have some water that I can boil?" Lukas said with a plop on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Risako would like to declare this a moment to duck out. Well, at least she would step back and watch from a distance. Before that however, she would hand Lukas her unopened bottle of water. How he was going to boil it? She didn't know. She would also tug his shirt and bring him away from the fight about to start, "Don't sit there idiot, you'll get hurt." (Shots fired) She didn't mean that as an insult, but it could be interpreted like that. Name calling to her was more a term of endearment though, signifying some level of comfort. With that, if Lukas had come with her, she would nod to the other two and wish them good luck. 

[If Tatsuya agrees to the challenge. The posting order will be Jason, Then Tatsuya (Let Lukas post first though, so he can come with me or stay). Posting order will continue as normal afterward, and keep it somewhat simple. Now, WITH the formalities are out of the way, STRIP AND FIGHT FOR MY AMUSEMENT!]

Risako's Stats

Last edited by Risako Akara on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lukas Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : fire
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan(activated)
Ryo : 1000
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:23 am

As Lukas sat down Risako handed him a bottle of water.

"Don't sit there idiot, you'll get hurt."

"Fine, let me make my ramen first." Lukas said as he poured the water into the cup. Lukas then concentrated his fire chakra into his hand and began heating the ramen. Lukas had his eyes closed so he didn't stop heating until he smelt something burning. He had burnt his ramen. "Eh, food is food right." Lukas said as pulled out his chop-sticks. "See-ya later Jason." Lukas said with confidence in his friend. Lukas moved 50m away and began to eat his ramen.

Last edited by Lukas Hyuuga on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:56 am

"We're just gonna step back and watch." She said to Lukas with a grin.

[All right. Lukas and I will join back after you two rumble. Now, don't make me use the bull whip. Because I will use it, and neither of you will be spared.]

Risako's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tatsuya Nara
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 20
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, Water
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : Shadow manipulation
Ryo : 4710
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:16 am

[Okay so just a few things, you can not respond in a thread until its your turn for example Lucas you can not respond until Jason makes a post. Also you can not exit a thread and come back into it. Once you have stated that your are exiting a thread you can not come back in. So ether you exit for ever from this thread or just state that you are moving 50m away to watch the battle. The you can just keep it to little post or whatever.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 am

[Well then we'll keep our posts short. To be fair, I told him to post, so that's my bad. And yes, we'll keep this order, again, that's my bad.]

Risako's Stats

Last edited by Risako Akara on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurisu Jr
Genin
Genin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Ametsuchi
Bloodline : Re-Quip, Kenseigan
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:19 am

[Just edit your posts to you guys move 50m away to watch. Is the post order still Risako-Tatsuya-Jason-Lukas?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down

The First of Many (Mishaps, that is)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: