Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: haven't seen you before! (Io, nk)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:56 pm
The other boy slowly cracked his knuckles, something Hysterio had heard was actually a bad idea for various reasons. Then it seemed that the other boy wanted to know if Hysterio knew anything about the Shadow Clone jutsu, unfortunately it did not. How Hysterio knew this he was not sure, as the other boy had not said anything for sure, about whether Hysterio knew anything about the Shadow Clone jutsu.

Hysterio said “Well, the two things I know about the Shadow Clone jutsu are that 1. It is in the area of ninjutsu, which unfortunately is not my area of expertise. Then there is 2. There are a lot of variants of the Shadow Clone jutsu. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to help you that way Jason, I do now know how to perform the Shadow Clone jutsu, nor its variants.”

(ooc: this is as you already stated you would, btw)

Jason then made a shadow clone. Hysterio watched closely, noting the handseals down for the purposes of referencing and self study later. He then was informed by his Yuumei chakra that unfortunately, he might never have the chakra levels required to pull off that jutsu, he was certainly no Naruto Uzumaki.

Hysterio was then informed by his inner chakra, the sentient one, that he should be able to use his eyes to help him cast genjutsu, as he had practiced some rather necessary chakra control exercises. It seemed it was time to learn a genjutsu or two. The one he was going to try to learn was called the Genjutsu Shibari, when the target looked at the user’s eyes, even if the user did not look back, the target would become paralyzed. Perfect for one shot-ting a potential attacker. Hysterio took a deep breath. While listening to what Jason might say, and watching what he might do, he would be practicing mentally trying to alter the flow of the avatar the Yuumei inside him had set up, the Yuumei alternately cudgeling and cajoling him.

Hysterio glanced up, his genjutsu practice nearly complete. He would then say “Jason, I have been practicing a jutsu, would you mind looking at my face real quick? My eyes, specifically. Don’t worry, I will not hurt you, I just wish to test something."
(total word count: 4314+369=4683)
500/500 towards learning Mark Seal
1500/1500 towards the Guren - Crimson lotus (stage 1)
2500/2500 towards stage two, Noukon Variant of http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
173 towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24183-genjutsu-shibari
10 towards ?
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: haven't seen you before! (Io, nk)

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:19 am
Jason got up from a sitting position and looked like a question mark. "um, sure. but why?" he said as he did so inadvertently. Jason put his hands on his hips as he was waiting for something to happen. if nothing happened, then Jason would resume his sitting position. if something did happen, then Jason would learn something new, at the least.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 pm
Hysterio activated the Genjutsu Shibari as soon as Jason glanced towards him. If the training he had done previously during some missions had paid off, then he would have paralyzed the other boy as soon as he glanced at Hysterio’s eyes. If not, if Hysterio had not learned the Genjutsu Shibari sufficiently, then the other boy would be helpless, otherwise Hysterio would probably find out real quick. Having attempted to paralyze the opponent, Hysterio charged. If the other boy was truly paralyzed by the genjutsu then he should not be able to react, not even being able to stiffen his body to absorb the impact of the punch Hysterio was about to throw at him. Hysterio knew how fast the other boy could be if he wanted, so whether this attack landed or not depended entirely on whether the other boy was truly paralyzed, or if not, whether he decided to take the hit anyway.

To make a long story short, after attempting to paralyze Jason through genjutsu, Hysterio charged, throwing a punch at the other boy. He would stop his fist a split second before hitting the other boy, instead standing, straightening his body. He would have been carefully watching the other boy for signs of movement, perfectly willing to accept a beating if he got the chance to test out his jutsu. He would then wait for the genjutsu to end before asking the other boy whether he was able to move.

(total word count: 4683+244=4827
2500/2500 towards stage two, Noukon Variant of http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
250 towards ?
ooc: I spent just a little bit finishing up training for the genjutsu shibari, having done the majority of it in a series of missions, assuming you get caught, I deliberately skip the rest of the duration of the genjutsu so that you have something to do lol. i am not trying to hurt ya, just to test a jutsu, not that you should have a way out of the genjutsu i think)
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:39 pm
Jason suddenly felt like he couldn't move. what was this technique? Jason saw the fist coming towards him, and he would have dodged, if he wasn't in a numb state. Jason saw the fist coming right at him, and... it just stopped. why, he wasn't sure.the most likely reason was because this was just a test to try out this technique. Jason stared at the fist that was in front of him, and then looked at hysterio. "so, now what?" Jason wondered. what was gonna happen now?
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:15 am
Hysterio thought over a new genjutsu he could learn, having paused in his punch. Standing straight, he brought his fast back away from the other boy, and released Jason from the genjutsu.

He had heard of a genjutsu that not only blinded the target, but also paralyzed them, like the genjutsu he had just learned. Interesting. He needed to do some more research on the genjutsu arts, as they proved rather interesting in application. Unfortunately, that meant he had to leave soon, so he could do some research.

He checked the clock on a nearby wall, and then spoke to Jason – “Sorry but it looks like I have another appointment coming up, I think I have to leave now unfortunately, perhaps I will see you another time."

If allowed he would then leave the training towers for the time being.

He had learned a lot of jutsu recently, and he wanted to practice them on his own first while he was able to have some peace and quiet. Hopefully he had gotten stronger. Hopefully.

(potential exit)

total word count: 4827+174=5001
328/4000 towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25974-genjutsu-yuumei-shibari

claiming +25 stats
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:12 pm
"fine then, i have to go anyways. it was nice talking to you, Hysterio." said Jason as he walked out of the towers. as he had walked off, Jason thought of more on what specialty to pick. other than ninjutsu, he wasn't sure what to pick. maybe he could pick weaponry as second specialty. maybe he could, though he had to buy several weapons for that. and then there was the problem with storage. where is he gonna keep all those weapons? Jason thought over it and considered buying a scroll to store all his weapons in it. i.e. katana swords, and other large weapons. Jason was heading home and began to plot how to do things. as he was walking off, Jason looked back towards the training towers and smiled. he had found an interesting person indeed. perhaps he had found a new friend even. maybe. just maybe. maybe he'd find him again someday. perhaps they could do a full spar one day. Jason would look forward to that day, should it ever come.

(exit. WC 1410.7 stats )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:16 pm
Approved<4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum