Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) - Page 2 Empty .

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:31 pm
“Oops, I did not mean to imply that, I just meant if you had the earth element but have not trained it yet, I might be able to help you. Anyways, do you want to go to the training towers? I don’t know for sure but they might have some training equipment that is good for practicing jutsu, what do you think? Depending I might be able to help you, at least verbally.”

Hysterio would walk with Jason towards the towers if Jason seemed in agreement.

(total word count: 1552+86=1638)
500/500 towards learning Mark Seal
the rest towards the first stage of http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan

sorry, short post but i am busy as **** right now and not with christmas stuff, but thought i should not hold you up
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: haven't seen you before! (Io, nk)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:45 pm
Jason was in agreement that he could do that and he walked with Hysterio to get to the training towers. Jason hoped that he could learn something new and somehow, Jason knew that it would be interesting and awesome.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

haven't seen you before! (Io, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: haven't seen you before! (Io, nk)

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:50 am
Hysterio walked with Jason to the towers. Meanwhile a conversation erupted again internally.

”So, I can finally see if you can do anything useful? Or whether it was a waste for me to inhabit you?” The internal voice inquired. ”Fine, I will explain my presence then, because those FOOLS did not say a single word about any of this –“ Hysterio jumped, when the voice suddenly called his parent fools, and then he tried to kind of ignore the various obscenities that were uttered afterwards, some of which he agreed with, many of which he had never heard before. Hysterio learned a good thirty different curses. Man, this guy or whatever swore in a rather aggressive way, huh.

Eventually though, he really was curious what the voice was saying, so he tried to interject – “Umm, sorry to interrupt you, but what was it you were about to explain…? I think you were getting there, something about your presence…?” He hoped the voice would not also rip him a new one as well.

The voice paused in its line of thought. It sounded masculine but Hysterio was not sure. The voice changed topics. ”You see, I am part of you. No, no, no. Don’t ask me that question. I am NOT your conscience. I am a much more important part of you. Conscience will not keep you alive. I am a section of chakra that is, what is the word for it in human language, implanted, yes. I am chakra that was kind of implanted in you, similar to a biju but less deadly if removed. Time for the history lesson.”

Hysterio suddenly had the image of a blackboard in his mind, the voice seeming to come from somewhere just in front of it. Looking down briefly it seemed he was suddenly in a classroom. Hopefully this did not take too long so that he would be able to walk further.

”Don’t worry, this is gonna happen pretty quick. Nobody in the real world will notice any of this happening, in terms of time, you are still paused mid-step and about to step into that puddle I accidentally distracted you from earlier. Anyways, yeah. Long long ago, in a land far away, the originating chakra Yuumei was first contacted by a human. Since then, a clan developed that was able to use us, the Yuumei chakra. If I am completely frank, it actually benefits the Yuumei as much as the humans, rather unlike the stupid summons and familiars who gain very little from being killed in the human wars. Each human born into the Shinkou clan, your clan, is given a personality of the Yuumei along with a portion of its chakra, which is actually the source of your eye techniques. So, frankly, the Yuumei is actually a collective of dark chakra, and it gets tiring being schizophrenic for so long. At least now, even if I am stuck with a mere genin, I can hear myself think. Not before, nope, not at all.”

The voice paused, as if drawing breath, and then continued – “I am part of you, a subset of your chakra. Think of me as a similar idea to the Biju, just without physical form. Now, because there are special rituals which must happen for Yuumei to be brought to someone not of the Shinkou clan, you do not have to worry about people after your eyes, quite unlike the Uchiha. I hope you got through all that because I would rather not go through all of that again, no.”[/i]

Hysterio was surprised that the voice seemed to have calmed down a little, compared to before. “I don’t supposed you would be able to take a physical form or such? It would be easier for me to relate to what you might be saying later, if you were able to, not that I would not try while you are like this but… yeah…”

The disembodied voice replied – ”Well, That should not be too hard, I think. Except that I would only be able to take physical form when you yourself are much stronger. Right now all I can do is take on a human form in your mind.” An image of a male teacher in his 20s popped into Hysterio’s mind.

”Well, Let’s see if you can help out your new friend a little, we can also try using your hidden abilities as well. I’ll be right back, I want a nap.” The voice suddenly disappeared, even though Hysterio could see the glow of chakra still from his body. He looked around but he was about where he was when the Yuumei’s voice had started talking to him in earnest. Good, no accidents yet. Then he remembered the puddle, and deftly jumped over it, avoiding a mess.

He walked all the way with Jason to the training towers. When they arrived, he asked “Ok, which one do you want to go into?”

(total word count: 1638+824=2462)
1500/1500 towards the Guren - Crimson lotus (stage 1)
the rest towards the 2nd stage of http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:27 pm
Jason walked in a bit and then stood at what he thought was the middle of the room and spoke. "well, for now, i'm looking for a simple fisticuff fight. just, take it easy with me. i'm quite weak. literally. though my chakra level is high, i probably wouldn't be able to take a hit and live through it. so, if you are willing to do this, then let's go." said Jason as he put a mediocre fighting stance. Jason was more of a ninjutsu person himself. Jason had hoped hat Hysterio would take it easy with him and so that no serious "accidents" happen. he would just wait and see.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:27 pm
Apparently Hysterio had spaced out, as he was suddenly inside one of the training towers, on the first floor it seemed. Jason appeared to want a sparring match but Hysterio was not sure how good an idea that would be for himself. He knew that he was pretty weak. Still, it would not hurt to give it a try. He needed to see just how far he needed to go to improve himself.

Curious to see if he had gained any abilities from speaking with his other… presence, he tried concentrating chakra in his eyes. He found he was quite able to see chakra signatures, not only of himself, and his Yuumei, but also of other ninjas, including Jason and one at the water fountain. It seemed there were no other Shinkou nearby, so none were there for him to ask advice of. Curious to see if he could see Jason preparing chakra for an attack, he charged in towards his opponent. His opponent though had admitted to being fairly weak though having a high chakra signature, but that could be a bluff.

Unbeknownst to him his eyes began to take on a shade of purple, as the additional color of blue began to alter his normally red eyes.

(total word count: 2462+209=2671)
671/2500 towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:01 pm
Jason saw that Hysterio charged against him and struck out a foot and attempted to make Hysterio trip. if he did trip then Jason would back up and allow Hysterio to pick up his slack. "you know, you shouldn't blindly head into someone right in front of them.". if Hysterio didn't trip to the ground then Jason was open for an attack. Jason prepared himself for virtually anything that Hysterio would do towards him if he didn't trip.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:45 pm
Hysterio saw Jason stick out a foot to trip him, unfortunately, he did not seem to have a very good sense of timing as he stuck his foot out far before Hysterio would reach Jason, enabling Hysterio to see it before he got to Jason. Hysterio threw a punch at the bigger boy’s head with his left foot, at the last split moment shifting his weight to instead attempt a leg sweep on the larger boy, spinning around sideways towards Jason’s other foot.

Meanwhile, a battle raged inside Hysterio’s mind, of a sort. He was trying to sense Jason’s chakra, to anticipate what he might do. At the same time, his inner Yuumei thingy had decided that a sparring match with it as well would be quite the thing to do for Hysterio to improve. Hysterio did not find it amusing, but when he did not dodge the blow from his Yuumei in his mental sparring match, the Yuumei did something that made it hurt. Annoying as heck, it sure was.

The foreign chakra inside him then started lecturing him about how he had to choose his priorities in battle, and that he needed to learn extremely fast, as the training he did before was far too slow. Sometimes he would need new tactics and he would have to come up with them on the spot, as his Yuumei chakra was attempting to force Hysterio to do now. Hysterio was able to see the chakra in Jason’s body, but not any of its movements, or concentrations, or frankly, anything other than he was there in the same room, that fact already well known to Hysterio.

He had concentrated too long, and the mental image in the ring that his Yuumei had created socked Hysterio in the gut, causing him to lose his breath, mentally at least. Fortunately the fight with his avatar suddenly froze, and Hysterio found himself back in the real world again, not stuck in his inner consciousness, still attempting the leg sweep. It seemed the Yuumei in his body did not trust Hysterio to fight multiple opponents at once, not even with multiple bodies and effectively, multiple brains.

(total word count: 2671+361=3032)
1032/2500 towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:23 pm
Jason used his speed of 65 and dodged the attack that was sent towards Jason's head and kneed Hysterio in the ribs and threw him in a judo style over Jason's body. after the throw, Jason would jump backwards to put some distance between him and Hysterio. Jason smiled as he had a new and interesting opponent to fight. perhaps he would find a new friend in Hysterio.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:50 pm
(I would have a fair chance of voiding you for autohitting, I suspect, but in this case due to the speed difference, you would be faster than my reaction speed anyway, so it does not really matter for this fight. i would avoid auto-hitting though for the sake of practice, also, if you are not quite sure what the opponent did then it helps to ask imo, in my case, I faked a punch but went for a leg sweep. I will adapt my timeline to compensate but I doubt everyone will)

Hysterio was hit before he could do the leg sweep, his opponent shifting to avoid his faked punch, and kneeing Hysterio in the ribs. The opponent then grabbed Hysterio and did a shoulder throw. Ouch. Either the opponent, Jason, was not very strong, or he was taking it easy on Hysterio. Even if he was weak, he was much faster, and Hysterio had the breath knocked out of him from the impact. He could hear the Yuumei inside him doubling over in laughter, not even bothering to attack Hysterio in the mental gym the Yuumei chakra had set up. The Yuumei then apparently began deciding on a workout for Hysterio later to improve his speed, the other boy was probably not trying but even if he was, the speed difference would make it ridiculously hard to fight, the opponent literally being faster than Hysterio would be able to react. Amazing. This guy did not seem to be supremely powerful and seemed new to this stuff as well, it made Hysterio feel a little weak knowing how far he had to go even within his genin rank.

He got up, largely unhurt due to the fair lack of force used in the attacks against him from Jason. Dusting himself off, he said “I don’t know how strong you truly are, physically I mean, but you literally move faster than I react, so I think a sparring match will be largely pointless I am afraid. Perhaps we can train jutsu together instead, what do you think? I am used to analyzing stuff so even if I do not know a jutsu myself I might be of some help to you.”

Hysterio sounded calm as he spoke, but in his mind, he was fighting the avatar of his Yuumei again. The Yuumei had apparently finished up a write-up for a workout to be inflicted on Hysterio later, and the Yuumei chakra was back to attacking Hysterio again. Hysterio went on the defensive, trying to both listen to Jason and focus on blocking the attacks of the Yuumei inside him in their makeshift spar.

Hysterio looked around him for a brief moment, noticing all the different chakra signatures in the area.  Some of these chakra signatures seemed to be far stronger than others, a particularly large chakra signature being present in front of him. Seemed to him that the other boy had a lot of energy even if it was not necessarily muscle despite the looks of his giant muscles. Hysterio had only a moment to recollect the feeling of searching for the different chakra signatures, then he was back to the room which the Yuumei inside of him had created.

“Welcome back, again.” The Yuumei said to him internally. To anyone watching Hysterio would appear to have frozen for a brief moment, before resuming his normal interactions as well, normal. “Don’t worry about your spar, this is happening rather quickly, this whole interlude will only be a moment in real time, as your brain’s perception of time here can be altered quite drastically. So, you seem to have a talent towards Genjutsu, as your chakra control has been relatively well trained. See if you can manipulate your own chakra flow a little. If you can control your own chakra flow a little, then you can resist some genjutsu. Not the really strong ones, but at least the reasonably weak ones, the annoying little things that can really slip you up. If you want an example… here we go.” The Yuumei then started playing a short movie documentary detailing the fight between Danzo Shimura and Sasuke Uchiha, re-enacting both sides by creating more avatars within Hysterio’s mind space. The movie was pretty short indeed, captioned and everything. Cool. Hysterio paid careful attention to the usage of genjutsu, but only realized at the end that Sasuke had genjutsu-d Danzo to make the old guy believe that his many sharingan eyes were lasting longer than they really had. Interesting. Hysterio mentally began taking notes on the tactics the two of them used, noting the use of summons in aiding their attacks during the rather violent battle. The film ended and the Yuumei inside Hysterio Shinkou resumed its explanation.

“So, you noticed the subtle use of genjutsu right? Well, that genjutsu was not a particularly strong one, so if Danzo Shimura had noticed, he would have been easily able to break it. You need to learn the same lest you be caught in one of your own traps. So lets try that out. This is diffirent from casting normal jutsu, with normal jutsu you just accumulate chakra from anywhere and put it out into the great outdoors. With this, you are attempting to manipulate the flow of your very chakra itself. This must be done carefully so that you do not disrupt any of your body processes. If you mess up you could easily hurt yourself. Better to avoid that so lets take it slow. Manipulate the chakra within your hands first, try to reinforce your chakra flow, moving the chakra along the normal routes but with more force, though not too much.”

Hysterio listened carefully to the other presence, his Yuumei, and followed its instructions, attempting to push his chakra along the normal networks as opposed to just letting it flow by itself. First though, he realized that he needed to feel the flow of his own chakra to be able to do anything with it. Hysterio mentally calmed himself down, and slowed his body processes down, feeling for a pulse or rhythm inside his body. After a while he had still not felt anything. Wiping his mind of everything else, he took a deep breath, both mentally and actually in reality. He relaxed again and after a while began to hear a thump and a swish. The thump was undoubtedly his heart beat, the swish though… was definitely not at the right time to be his blood stream moving. He focused on the swish sound, and tried slowing his chakra at the same time as the sound. He then tried slowing his chakra in between the swish sounds, and found it much easier. He had found the rhythm of his chakra flow, now to reinforce it instead. He waited silently, and started trying to push his chakra during the swishes, along the pathways it seemed to be flowing, the chakra pattern reminiscent of the blood stream and vessels, but smaller in scale and stronger. Slowly, he was able to increase the volume of the sound of the swish he had heard earlier, and basic chakra manipulation exercises came much easier to him.

Elated, he looked up to see the Yuumei with a small smile upon its usually grouchy or sarcastic demeanor. The yuumei then said “That looks reasonable, took you long enough. I will try to destabilize your chakra flow, see if you can resist it.”

Hysterio immediately began trying to strengthen the flow of his chakra. Flowing it around and through his body, he felt an increasing pressure resisting, eventually his chakra flow was at a crawl, and he lost control of his mental avatar for a brief moment, having been training purely mentally in a simulation conjured up by the Yuumei chakra. The Yuumei ‘s avatar popped up in front of Hysterio again and said “Hey, you lasted longer than I thought before I was able to interfere with your chakra flow. Lets try that again later.” Hysterio suddenly was snapped out of the mental training session and was brought back to reality again, a mere moment after taking a breath, which had itself occurred right after he had gotten up and spoken to Jason.

(total word count: 3032+1282=4314)
2314/2500 towards stage two, Noukon Variant of http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22876-v6-meigan
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:18 pm
"well sure, we could do that. but i warn you. my chakra is pretty high..." said Jason as he sat down and rested after that short scuffle. sure, Jason was fast, but his stamina had to be worked on. perhaps it could in this training. Jason got up slowly from the ground and as he cracked his knuckles, Jason wanted to know if Hysterio could create a shadow clone. if he could, then Jason would ask of him to create one or two, so that Jason could show him what jutsu he could use. if Hysterio couldn't, then Jason had to make them himself and it'd mean that Jason would tire out really quick, as using shadow clones and then an elemental jutsu would use up a LOT of stamina and chakra. Jason would await for his answer and as he waited, Jason sat down again. he didn't like standing up for a very long time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum