Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

IM the Demon Empty IM the Demon

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm
"Demon are you there?  Takigakure is destroyed, completely wiped off the map.  I take it your still fooling around with Yukigakure?"

Maku stood with his chakra suppressed inside the jungle.  He had just teleported Ryuu, and now he was alone in the boarders.  The hot jungle made his hair stick to his head, and he remembered why he didn't care for this place.  Hopefully the demon answered him soon, he had a lot of work to do.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

IM the Demon Empty Re: IM the Demon

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:58 pm
The Demon was sitting on a piece of rubble at the time that Maku messaged him. He was watching the sphere he had launched earlier finally activate with great force sucking in everything around it. Sadly his attention would be taken away from it now and he would have to deal with Maku....Wait wasn't Maku dead, Kira had told him and sounded completely convinced that he had died at the hands of a shinobi in Taki. The Demon weighed his logic on what he knew of Maku and the situation. Had he put Kira in a genjutsu to hide his true motive?

"Yes, yes I am. Finishing up actually. How are you still alive might I ask?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:04 pm
"My own skill.....why would you ask a stupid question like that?"

Perhaps Kira had resurrected even faster than he had anticipated.  How long had he been in Taki, and how long had he spent in the jungle.  It had been a couple days he supposed.  Already though he was fully rested and ready to move on to the next mission. 

"I am preparing to head to Iwagakure at the moment.  I will see it leveled just as Takigakure was.  Thoughts?"

After a brief moment of consideration, Maku also explained to Youka everything about Ryuu and that he had teleported him to his hideout.  He made sure to include everything he knew, everything he saw, and that Ryuu had a shinobi body that might prove useful to Youka if he needed more bodies to work on.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:16 pm
He didn't like the idea of someone in his hideout poking around and delving into things that they had no business touching. However he trusted that if Maku sent them there that h knew they wouldn't do anything foolish. Still to be safe he sent his other half back to the hideout to deal with the things that were going to happen there.

"Very well, that will suffice for now, we have more pressing matters. I'm almost done with Yuki, once done I should more than likely come to meet up with you. Yes, go to Iwa and finish it, I had planned to head there myself but things here have been rather..slow. I have two ninja there already waiting for my order. Their names are Kasai and Makussu, ensure they take care of the civilians and the like."

Pausing for a moment another thing hit his head that he forgot to tell Maku.

"Ah, I've given birth to the Akatsuki once again, a small group of strong ninja willing to do evil for the greater good blah blah. When you are in Iwa, have all ninva seek refuge in one of the major villages and spread news that the Akatsuki is back. I will have my other bring you your robes and ring. Please accept them."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:23 pm
"Well as long as you don't have us wearing some dumb uniform I suppose that is fine.  As for your......genin, I will do my best to inform them.  However, as you already know I don't care for them in eh slightest.  If they get in the way, well collateral damage is to be expected."

Considering everything that he had just been told he really didn't know what else there was to say other than he would be heading to Iwagakure.

"Well you be joining me in Iwa, or do you have other plans?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:29 pm
Listening to Maku over the sound of the screams of women being crushed and what should be little boys as well the Demon smiled to himself.

"You will wear what has been given to you, I've already inducted Xyxer's help as well under the conditions that we too help with his revival of a village destroyed by Konoha. My other will be joining you, I will be going back to Tenga to see if Xyxer would like to have Ame fall under his own hand as that is the last minor we need destroyed before moving to Shima."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:49 pm
"Whatever.......Well is there anything else that needs said here?  If not then Iwagakure will fall before the sun does."

Maku would wait.  He had once read a book telling stories of the akatsuki.  Because of that his fingers ran across his cufflinks.  As they did his outfit completely changed.  Instead of his white robes, he now had on long black robes with red clouds moving across them.  Since Maku had style, he had the cufflinks cause the clouds to actually move on his robes, making it look like the clouds were wandering in the winds.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:53 pm
"That is all"

(Exit)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:54 pm
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum