Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

A Demon’s Pact Empty A Demon’s Pact

Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:20 am
It has been some time, some time since Ishimaru, former Hokage of the leaf stepped down to embark on a path he deemed his calling card. Aokidanza have given him the time he presumed necessary for such ambitions and his patience was running low. There wasn’t a single letter given to him as of the current situation involving his goals and this was concerning to the Demon. His brother knew of the pact, knew that communication was a must and yet he gave him nothing, or rather he couldn’t? It was difficult to determine.

At his desk he sat, Yachiru standing to the right of him with her usual eerie expression and poise. The Sharingan of the Hokage would alter into that of the Rinnegan and just like that one meter in front of Aokidanza manifest a shroud of smoke calling forth Ishimaru. Stripping him away from any engagements that he was currently involved with.

AP: 1940/1973
Rinnegan: -10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
Rinnegan Summoning: 33 AP
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 71500

A Demon’s Pact Empty Re: A Demon’s Pact

Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:17 pm
In a plume of smoke his visage would appear facing Aoki, his red eyes gazing before sensing and seeing a secondary form within the room. A smile appeared on his face as he gave a bow to his brother and current Kage before speaking," It has been some time has it not? I see things have changed for the better around him. Alas my time in Kiri was fruitful but not successful. I have left them standing if not for the moment so they may grow, and the conquest to be...fulfilling. I will not kick a puppy while it is down, but once they can stand..well," he would shrug as he awaited his brother's judgement.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:58 am
Oh? So you’ve failed, in layman’s terms…

His words delivered a sense of grounding, indicating that he was emphasizing on what was said to him by Ishimaru. His brother was powerful, but his heart was not where it should be when dealing with potential vassals of the village, or threats for that matter. Ishimaru was one of chances, he liked a good challenge, but that would some day prove to be his downfall.

You will not kick a puppy when it’s down? What are you saying, brother? That you wish to wait for them to grow stronger? Remain complacent? I want you to view this how I am. It will not matter if you wait, or rather it should not matter so long as you are doing what you need to do to continue your growth in power. Or do you wish for that gap to shrink? Otherwise even if they grow in power they will remain at the same power distance from you. We did not get to this point because we waited for our enemies to grow in power to give us a better challenge when the time comes. That is not satisfactory to me, nor should it be to you. Real power is not something you wait for, it is something you you physically make happen to bend this world to your will and we cannot allow these other nations to see Konoha as a empty threat.

He paused as he inhaled and then exhaled softly. A smirk formed on his face. He was hard on his brother, but that was the dynamic of their relationship. Ishimaru had vast potential to be great, just as Goto and the Demon wanted nothing more than for him to understand that.

No matter, by this time I’m sure that you were not the only one with your eyes set on Kiri, but perhaps the only one with a god damn heart to give them some time to mature. It is best to turn our sights to another village and revisit the status of Kiri at a later time. I would have you leave a report on Kiri, but that was a personal voyage on your part and does not officially involves Konoha. During your vacation I paid Tanbo a visit, there was a hinderance there that needed to be eliminated that I sought to myself. It provided an opportunity to evaluate the village from an outside perspective and even their leader. Tanbo is weak, but not because of its people, but it’s leader. She is naive and not ready for the title of Kage. She is even more underhanded than one is comfortable with admitting. I will predict that she has already vacated the seat, or died by now. I’d be impressed if she survived our exchange mentally and emotionally in tact. I’ve managed to run my hands through their funds, no short of subtle threats used, I will admit. Tanbo is not a threat, but I will be keeping a close eye on them seeing as they are playing in our own backyard.

He would look down to read an additional letter that came from Ketsuekigakure. As he traced over the words he would await a response from his brother.

AP: 1940/1973
Rinnegan: -10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:38 pm
The demon would then put their conversation on hold. Informing his brother that he received a mental message that required his presence elsewhere. He would depart from the office.

Exit
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune