Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Teen Titans! [P & NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Teen Titans! [P & NK]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:24 am
Jason did what he was ordered to do, so off he went. there was much to learn and much to do, so Jason walked towards the training area to get down to business.

Last edited by Jason Fredriksson on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:41 am

A Quiet Burst

Well, their meeting was honestly very anti-climatic and it seemed as though she was probably the person with the liveliest personality in the group. She scratched her head. "Aye-aye captain." She said, and decided to do as she was told too. She certainly hoped she wouldn't be late for dinner, perhaps her mother would actually cook something she'd want to eat tonight. Mmmm, sukiyaki sounded pretty good. Maybe she'd telepathically try to communicate that to her mother. She thought about it really hard as she walked out the door.

Hino Exit
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:38 pm
[Well, I told you guys this on skype, but I'll repeat it here as well. There is no need to exit this thread and start a new one. I am not exiting so you will have to find your way back here in the next round, or you could just edit your posts now and save yourselves the trouble of being scolded IC by Youta]
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:59 pm
[I'll edit it if I need to accoring to their edits later.]
The genin would hear the words "Training Tower", and look down at the bandage on his hand in remembrance of last time. He would hear her command about the muffins and Youta's new conscript grabbed them with a groan, bran muffins were disgusting. He followed them out of the bakery, wondering what the almighty Youta had in store for them. Hopefully it wasn't too rough, as the muffins had already made his day disappointing. "Youta... what are we going to the Towers for?" He would ask as the group walked.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:20 am
Oh her way there, the Chuunin would notice some of her team breaking off, going their own way maybe? Well, as long as they ended up at the destination, that's fine. Whoever followed her, she would lead them to the training towers, at the field outside. Youta would rather have this on the open, rather than inside or on top of the towers. To Mitako who asked her why they were going to the towers, the blader would smile. She had already seen what the boy could do and was rather pleased with it, he was promising and if he continued to grow in strength, then she may one day make him her personal apprentice, provided he would want to follow her path. But other than a smile, she would keep quiet.

When they reached their destination, Youta would turn around to face the Genin. For now she would wait until all of them were before her, or until her patience ran out. Let them boil in their own juice of not knowing what she had planned for them.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 am
it seemed that Jason got there first. Jason stepped in to the training towers and spotted his sensei standing there. like she was being inpatient. Jason walked towards her and then stopped at a moderate distance so that he wouldn't invade her personal space. Jason then stood at attention, smiled and saluted. "Jason Fredriksson, at your service." Jason stated. he was ready for anything that was gonna head his way.
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 pm
Once they reached the tower, Mitako noticed the presence of the Jason. He wasn't exactly hard to spot. After he had greeted them, Mitako sat the muffins down on a bench, and plopped down next to them. Hopefully the muffins weren't some weird punishment that Youta had devised, the genin would be unable to forgive her. Actually, now that he had thought about it, he was hungry, and to his disdain the muffins were the only edible food source around.
[Sorry for the short post, I was in a hurry.]
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 pm
It would seem that only Jason and Mitako managed to find their way before her, the girl got lost somewhere. Well, Youta will probably get the chance to scold her later. For now she will entertain these two. Drawing out one of her ninjato's the girl would begin. "Well, I guess we waited enough or Hinoiri, let's move on. I have seen some of Mitako's stuff, now let's see how well you do together. Your object is to work together to take me down. Expect me to fight back. What do you do?" With that she put the blade in front of her and wait for an attack, while inspecting the two boys, hoping to see some sort of communication.

[Short, but lets get this rolling]
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:20 am
Mitako looked to Jason, but he had apparently zoned out, staring off into space. This didn't really work in their favor, as Youta had beat Mitako up and down one of the courts in front of the tower, and this was likely headed toward the same result. He stood from the bench, grasping one of the disgusting abominations known as "bran muffins", and hurled it toward Youta. He would then run to Jason and hide behind him, provided Youta didn't interrupt that. Using Jason as a wall, Mitako hoping he couldn't be seen too clearly, would perform three hand seals, and in a poof of smoke a clone would appear behind him. This clone was a damn near perfect copy, except the hair was an oh so slightly different shade of brown. Provided nothing had gone down yet, each Mitako would move to one of Jason's sides and draw their blade.

[I bought a katana before we started the training, but after the thread was started. If it's okay with you, I'd like to use it here, if not I'll edit my post. Also, correct me if I did anything else wrong. *** ALSO Jason, sorry for 48 houring you.]

[154W, 195/200AP]
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:35 pm
Jason had seen what Mitako did and quickly acted. Jason made handseals for two lightning clones and send them towards Youta. Jason would then make handseals for chidori and waited for an opening. the two lightning clones forked and attacked Youta on the left and right side respectively. If Youta would block the two simultaneous attack, then Jason would attack with chidori aimed at Youta's mid-section of the torso. If Youta had dodged by doing a backflip or in a similar fashion of dodging, then the clones would dissipate into lightning and Jason would wait for Mitako for an attack. if he did, then Jason would attack at the same time as Mitako would, hopefully without them colliding into each other. If Youta had attacked both of the lightning clones and avoided getting hurt expertly, and would attack Jason or Mitako, then Jason would prepare himself for any attack from Youta.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum