Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Teen Titans! [P & NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Titans! [P & NK]

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:46 pm
Atlas had enjoyed his little joke, but something seemed to have startled him somewhat.. The girl had actually smiled at something he had said. For a male that had been raised to believe he was only valued on his prowess in combat, this came as quite a blow to him. His words alone had evoked a pleasant response.. Perhaps he had been walking down the wrong road the entire time, perhaps a friend was all he needed, perhaps.. with the dilemma of roads now floating in the mind of the split personality Kage, he instead settled for exchanging the smirk with a simple smile, then her words once more came. The web he had sown seemed to have caught Youta, and it was now that the male seemed to have actually developed a conscience.. Sorrowful for using the death of a noble lady in order to appease his own sense of amusement.. Xyxer had been wrong, these people were not merely his play things, they too, were humans. Atlas shuddered a little at the realisation, but to Youta, the shudder would be almost non-existant, just a slight jitter from the unreasonable weather perhaps. Instead, he looked up at the girl and gestured with one hand the group he had been tracing through his peripheral vision on a table not too far away. "Yozora had conviction and compassion for other shinobi, she trained mere cubs into seasoned wolves. If you are to become a member of the ANBU, Youta, I do not wish for you to be devoid of emotion just as I was. Think of these genin as you would your friends.. After all, what is the point in a legacy if there is nobody that likes you enough to record it." It seemed by this point that Atlas had begun his own identity crisis, the training he had received from the willing Mizukage slowly peeling off from one half of the demon to reveal a different side.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:31 pm
Jason spoke to hinoiri and mitako. "so, we're gonna be working together from now on. that's gonna be cool, i guess." Jason had to look down, since he was so tall. Jason didn't know what to do from here so, he decided to let them continue talking to each other. or whatever. As they talked, Jason looked around and spotted the Tenkage talking to a woman. From what Jason could see from the woman, she was either a Chuunin or a Jounin. Jason didn't know. Jason turned towards his teammates and spoke in a hushed tone. " guys. the Tenkage is over there and he's talking to a shinobi..." Jason was in a leaning position as he spoke to them and alternated between looking at the Tenkage and the female shinobi and towards his teammates.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:10 pm

A Quiet Burst

She would turn her attention to the other man for a slight moment and examine him. He was quite short, as he stood lower than her by a few inches. He also didn't seem to be the same age as her or the tall bulky dude. She assumed that he was probably a child, or someone who was approaching puberty. At the same time, he didn't seem very talkative. He was very pale, way paler than her, and through Hinori's assumptions, she guessed that maybe he's been through a lot and didn't want to talk. "I know this seems weird, but I was sort of asked to be here. Sooooooo, I hope you guys don't mine me intrudin', y'know?"

She saw Jason point out the Tengkage and a girl he was talking to. She was probably younger than her...but didn't seem at all very fun. In fact, Hinoiri got some sort of weird vibe from how things were looking. It would then connect. She was a genin and the small boy was obviously a genin. Jason seemed macho and all, but to Hinoiri, he himself seemed pretty clueless. The girl the Tengkage was talking to may have been very young, but she gave off a cool vibe that made her appear to be wise beyond her years. Hinoiri bit her lip, either this was a four man genin squad, or the girl the Tengkage was talking to was their jounin. She would glance at Jason, examine him, and raise her eyebrow.

"Well then." Hinoiri said, with a small smile.
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:16 pm
Mitako replied to the girl in place of Jason, since he seemed to be distracted by something. "I think, we were all asked to be here." When Jason said something about the Tenkage, Mitako looked to where he was pointing, noticing the blue haired Xyxer, and Youta who he had recently trained with. It was interesting that they had all been near the same bakery, and Mitako thought it was more than a coincidence, although he didn't know why exactly. His first guess is that Xyxer was lonely, and wanted to eat some cake or bread with some of his villagers. Though that was unlikely... it was probably something more important. Being the man (boy) of few words he was, he would decide that he did enough in the way of "bonding", at least for the moment, jumping from his seat he would run off to get some food. Once he reached the counter, the man behind the counter asked what he would like, to which Mitako replied, "12 muffins." Luckily, they already had some done, and he started back toward the table. While he was walking, he took a bite of one and a look of disgust struck his face, the cruelest fate to befall a human, the muffins were bran. He continued toward the table suddenly disappointed with the day. As he sat, he droped the muffins on table, hoping he didn't miss much.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:33 pm
It would seem that Xyxer considered this a sort of a test for her, to see if she had a heart and skill to lead a team, or something along those lines. Youta would sigh, realizing that when Yozora trained her, and she was already an ANBU by the time, there was little age difference between them, she was about the same age as Youta was now, or well, at least as she appears to be now. So, in other words, she was to become the Yozora for these guys. In some sense, this felt like she was catching up to her master and no doubt this would help her grow even stronger, hopefully without too much of a cost for it.

Well, as everything was made clear there was little more to say. The Chuunin would stand up for the table, the muffin now being gone, consumed during the exchange. She would take the picture of herself and head towards the Genins. As she was close enough and hopefully already had some of their attention Youta would speak. "Hey guys. As surprising for me as it may be for you, it seems I will be your team captain. My name is Youta Rentei and..." to end her introduction she would change from her calm tune to a darker one, as a grin marked her visage. "... I will whip you into deadly weapons." Then returning to her previous manner "So, let's introduce ourselves, ye?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:46 pm
Xyxer watched the girl snatch up the picture and walk over to her group, starting off with a rather queer introduction but one that seemed like it would do for now. Pushing himself off from the bench, he'd stretch his arms outwards and leave the bakery after a curt nod to the bakers and a few kind words. Standing immediately outside of the bakery, unless anything was to stop him, the Tenkage would just start.. flying? Moving up higher into the sky, he would shout just as he was going out of view of the Genin as Youta would probably catch on, "Kumogakure?! What, no, put me down!" With that slight part of amusement, he'd just fly off towards the Tenkage Office like a fairy, flittering in between buildings to hide his awesome exit.

[Exit]
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:58 pm
"i guess i'll go first." Jason said as he raised his arm up. "My name's Jason Fredriksson. i used to be a puppeteer but now i just use regular ninjutsu. my favorite things are art, hanging out with my friends, amongst other things. i don't want to say that i hate, but rather dislike people for being arrogant for thinking that they're higher in status from other people when they're really not as well as a bunch of other things. also, despite me looking like this, i'm actually 12. and my hair and eye color hasn't always been this color." Jason said as he introduced himself. Jason took a look at his new sensei and studied her a bit. She didn't look like much but looks could be deceiving. Jason made a mental note to never underestimate her. Jason backed up a bit and became silent for the next one of his teammates to introduce themselves.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:22 pm

A Quiet Burst

So the kid was definitely their sensei. She didn't know how to feel about having someone younger than her train her. If the girl was as experienced as she looked, Hinoiri didn't really mind. She understood that age or gender didn't define a person's skill. She crossed her arms and nodded as the bulky man, named Jason, introduced himself.

Arrogant, art, yadda yadda yadda.

Wait. Jason was twelve. What. "Naniiii?!" Hinoiri exclaimed, a little surprised. "You have got to be kidding me. You're twelve?" She looked around, the girl who popped up, telling them to introduce themselves seemed younger than her too. She looked at the captain and the other boy. "And I bet you guys are younger than me too. Oh my god, I'm an old hag." She exclaimed, falling to the floor, and sighed.

She picked herself up, dusted off her clothes and smiled. "Anyyways, I'm Hinoiri but you can call me Hino. I'm a little weird, I've been told, but I'm not really that weird." She looked around. "I just have a lot of feelings" She whispered, a small smile on her face. "Anyways, I'm fourteen, and I enjoy a lot of things and there's so much I can tell you about myself but I'll probably consume too much time, so since we're teammates, we can spend a lot of time together and you can just figure that out for yourselves." She grinned.
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:47 pm
The boy listened in silence as the other two spoke, making mental notes of anything interesting. Even the last time he had met Jason, he thought he was older than twelve so that came as a bit of a suprise, and he thought the girl, Hino, was younger. He knew he had a prickly attitude, and decided to keep his introduction short and sweet. "I'm Mitako," He straightened out his posture a bit, "I don't talk much, and I hate bran muffins. Oh... and I'm twelve too." He would warm up to them over time, but he kept to himself for now. He did have the slightest of a smile though, as this group seemed rather interesting. He wondered if they were randomly thrown together, or picked for reasons he didn't know about. He'd find out soon enough.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:19 am
The two boys on the team were 12 while the girl was 14. The age was not much surprising except Jason's, as he appeared to be much older. But who knows, there were all kinds of tricks in the shinobi world, that could be the reason of his appearance. Youta's own appearance would be that of a 16 year old, despite her actual, chronological age being 12. Which was a result of a sort of an accident when she consumed a few pills, mistaking them for her medicine, which increase her body's biological age by a few years. But enough about it, now that Xyxer had left them, by flying away, I might add, and she was left with her team, there was a need to see how good they were. Sure, she had already tested Mitako somewhat, but the bulky Jason and the cute Hinoiri were all but unknown to her.

After taking note on the different introductions, on their little attempts to reflectof their own personalities in the way that they wanted, Youta would nod. "Okay. Off to the training grounds then! I want to see if you lot are any good!" she would exclaim, in a cheerful but somewhat commanding tone. Like she was enjoying herself, which damn, she actually could be. "And grab the muffins, Mitako!" The girl would add, before leading the group out of the bakery and to the training towers, where she would crush their self-esteem... ahem, I mean, inspect their combat abilities.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum