Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

What are you hiding? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you hiding?

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:24 am
Reading the letter Charlotte was more than a little displeased. Capturing a spy at the gates, well better than finding out as he was leaving. Walking back in with Anne and Miyu, she spoke to the prisoner for the first time. "Well your a spy. A man sent to discover if we are worthy of taking over? As if we are not battered by the elements enough, now we must deal with this? What do you have to say for yourself?" Charlotte was clearly furious, even if her words remained calm. Eyes wild red hair flowing down her back.

If he would answer, Anne walked forward once again. "Mister intruder, you made sissy mad. My other sissy is going to be even more mad, and shes not very nice. I think you are probably going to die, yep yep. Unless you give us all the information you can on this Kozai, Iwagakure, and what else you were sent to do. Then and only then, we can begin to barter on the price of your freedom." Still with that school girl grin she spoke, but her eyes also had that angry look.

Not the first time Yukigakure had handled this hardship, one change was enough. However, another just as the village begin to flow to normal, they had about had it.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5000

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:34 am
(would like to note your cell is on the left wall, not the right btw, anyone walking in would see you to their left.). 

The prisoner took his clothes and put them back on, then sat down against the wall of his cell and did nothing. He wasn't so talkative now that his mission was revealed, Miyu was glad at least that he had not begged, and seemed to have rather resigned himself to his fate. She would have respected him more if he had fought, but she was glad that no Yuki nin were hurt in apprehending this man.

Anne and Charlotte did not like what they found in the letter either, she was glad that htey had agreed on something. They were angered that htis man was attempting to survey the land for his leader, as though it didn't matter that Yukigakure was already owned by someone else, even if Miyu didn't like that leader she did not want her people taken over again. 

Miyu wanted to protest against the idea of letting this man go, but she had to recall this was a diplomatic situation, and it was with Iwagakure, one of the actions within this Kuushou, or Echo's, alliance. Tiffany had said once that the alliance would destroy Yuki if it wished, and she didn't want to give this Kozai any reason to want to try and turn the alliance against her people. 

"Did your leader give you any other instructions?" Miyu would say as she walked to within a meter of the cell, half a meter away from the bars to be exact. Miyu wanted to know what Iwagakure wanted with her people, and resigned herself to having to train further so that she would be prepared for any coming attacks.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:38 am
Mitsui would first look at whoever it was who asked him the first question and say, "I will tell you everything I know about Kozai even though I spent very little time with him. There have been many takeovers in recent history of Iwagakure. The leaders often somehow lost position after a while. I am not sure how this village works but I would think that it was not similar here. I was told to go and explore Shimagakure, and Amegakure as well is this place. The information that you all would want is actually in that letter that I would guess Miyu is holding. I also have just started this mission which I have just failed so there is no info on any other village. I do not actually know what this kozai can do but he is I think the current leader of iwagakure and is certainly a very mysterious fellow. I saw him training with this person named Agito. Kozai likes wearing white lab coats so that is probably a good way to figure out what he looks like. All I know about his fighting is the fact that he can move at incredible speeds and knows taijutsu with a good amount of strength. I spent a while in takigakure with the previous kage named Echo who I have no clue what he does now. I have the request not to return to Iwagakure cause I am sure to be killed if words spread that I messed this mission up." Mitsui would turn to Miyu now. "I was not told anything else, mam". Then Mitsui would ask everybody outside Mitsui's room. What else do you all want to know now? I am sorry that I did not know much but well, I spend very little time as a ninja in iwagakure." Mitsui was wondering if the girls would listen or not. If they decided it was not the truth, then Mitsui would get up and move to the back of the cell. he would use the dragon and snake hand seals while he got to the back of the cell at 100 speed and say, "I did my best to tell the truth, I really did and I cannot accept losing my life or a limb on this, what proof do you have that I was lying even though I did not? The letter is very accurate and is evidence about what I said". Hopefully they would take Mitsui's word for it and thus they will not cut anything off. Mitsui would not want lost body parts since he was telling all he knew anyway that and he would be very angry now. Mitsui was likely to have to fight to live now. If they accepted the words that Mitsui said, then Mitsui would not be angry and he would wait patiently and wait for the escape terms unless torture or limb cutting was needed. Mitsui would remain calm if more questioning was given though.

(If what Mitsui said is not believed, then -30 ap from 507 to make 477 ap remaining I am casting http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24838-thread-armor?highlight=thread+armor)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:18 pm
"I believe you mister intruder.  Don't worry."  Anne would say smiling before turning back to the others.  Walking out of the room, she sent a quick note to Tiffany, and sat.  There was nothing left to do except wait for the leader's decision on what to do with him.  In total they would wait 37minutes before the return message was given.  Reading it, Anne once again stood up and walked to see Mitsui.

"You are a lucky one.  We were originally told to take a limb no matter the outcome.  Your compliance however will not go unrewarded.  Your ryo, your items and your life are free to go with you. In fact you are free to go right now, on one condition.  You see mister intruder, there are consequences for actions.  It is the way of the world."  Smiling she walked over to a drawer near the back of the room and drew out a long wicked knife.

"Here are your options.  You die in this cell from old age.  You die in this cell trying to fight us.  Or I cut off your nose and give you a little tatoo on your chest, and you walk away free.  No actions agaisnt you, no letters sent to Iwagakure.  You have our and the commanders word.  You will be free to tell your Kage anything you like.  So....what'll it be?"
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 5000

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:30 am
Anne left, Chartlotte didn't say anything. Unless Mitsui spoke, Miyu returned to her seat in the chair 2 meters from the cell and sat with her sword sheathed in front of her. Her ball would go out shortly after Anne left, however Miyu could still see fine and perhaps with her advanced senses Charlotte would be fine as well. To Mitsui, the world would fall into darkness, he'd be able to make out shape sin his cell but the two kunoichi would no longer be visible to him

When Charlotee returned, she told Mitsui of what his options were. Miyu did not like the options that were provided, she felt that it would be best to instead see what the situation was with Iwa before even thinking of letting this man go. However, she also didn't like the idea of maiming the man before releasing him. It didn't seem right to her, even if he was a spy they should at least speak with Iwagakure before marking him permanently.

Miyu said nothing however, this seemed to have come as an order from Tiffany and she couldn't refute it, she was the commander. She would just wait in her seat, watching Mitsui with her exceptional vision, making sure he wasn't going to try anything.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:40 am
"I will take the nose treatment" Mitsui would wonder why the room fell dark again and realize the fact that Miyu has turned off the lights. Mitsui would wonder how sharp the knife is and he was rather ready for the pain to appear. Mitsui would stand still ready for the nose chop. He was rather interested in medical ninjutsu so he could get that healed. He was rather hoping for the time to leave so, he would wait for the girl who had the knife to cut his nose. He would ask after the nose amputation, can I have the rest of the nose please? If the girls would let him out, Mitsui would walk out of the prison, he would be very careful and would keep his hands in front of him to touch whatever was around eventually finding his way out. Hopefully, he could get a hospital to fix that. Mitsui did not really care whether he got the nose back or not. On the way out, Mitsui would ask all the girls in the room, "What are your names?"
(Potential Exit)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:22 pm
As Anne was about to slice, a loud noise could be heard. Just as quickly as it all happened a messenger came. Revealing that they were currently under attack by none other than Youka, a man that had first taken over the village. "Gods be damned....." Was all Charlotte whispered before running out of the room.

Anne also looked rather disappointed. Bringing the knife up fast and hard, she removed the nose from the boy before handing the knife to Miyu. "Guess its time to go miss Miyu, best bring that knife, its dangerous out there." With that she was gone.

Leaving the two alone, Charlotte and Anne made their way as quickly as possible to defend the village.

(Exit)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 pm
The village was being attacked? Miyu stood up quickly, tying her hilt to her belt. She didn't know if she was ready for this, but she would do her best to defend the village with her life. She rushed out of the door, heading towards the surface so she could face these intruders.

[Exit]
TWC: 1384
Requesting 6 stats (for the majority of the first page Miyu was maintaining an active jutsu)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:53 pm
Approved
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:54 pm
Mitsui would pick up his nose and then run off. This was what he asked for... the ability to keep his nose. He decided that since he was not a member of the village that it was a good idea not to help them and instead run off. (Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum