Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5000

What are you hiding? Empty What are you hiding?

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:19 pm
The room was full of cells, all lining the left wall. The sounds of people sitrring slowly could be heard farthwer down the room, but the light of Miyu's ball only extended 10 meters. The room was 10 meters wide, with 5 meters of that width taking up cells on the left wall. the room was 40 meters long, and several feet high. There was little to know lighting in the area, Miyu's ball was by far the most potent light source.

The door to the room was fairly close to the center of the wall, immediately to the left of it was the first cell. Miyu opened the door and looked back to Mitsu, "go to the first cell on the left and walk to the back of the cell with your face staring at it. I will tell you when the cell is locked and you are free to move once more."

The cell was concrete on 3 sides, the front em merely bars with a door set in it. The door to the cell was already opened. Miyu stepped to the right and waited with her back on the right wall as she waited for Mitsui to enter the cell.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

What are you hiding? Empty Re: What are you hiding?

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:23 pm
Mitsui would walk into this cell waiting for someone to show up. He expected the cell to be kinda small as he heard so he would wait for the call that the door was locked and then he would sit down and have a nap. Dang, it was still cold in here with the added benefit of Mitsui being very hungry. Mitsui would have managed to take the paper from Kozai with him while the guard who was putting Mitsui in his holding cell was looking in front of him.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:27 pm
As she locked the door, Miyu looked at the man, "You can move now."

Then Miyu went and grabbed a chair from the right wall, and mvoed it about 2 meters from the bars. She sat down in the chair, and looked at Mitsui, "The leader will be along shortly, if you give me that letter and tell me why you are here now it will be a lot easier for you." she did not sound like she was doing Mitsui a favor however, merely stating the truth and hoping that he would cooperate so that Miyu would know this man's intentions.

Miyu's sword was no longer tied to her hip, but resting in its sheathe in her lap. Her right hand was holding the sheathe, the left holding the hilt. The ball of light still hung over her shoulder as well.

200 AP left btw (2 posts of ball of light lol)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:31 pm
well, dang, he was annoyed that now this person was interested in watching almost nothing happen for likely to be a few hours. Mitsui already knew this would happen so as long as the conditions are not terrible, he would proceed to not give the letter and fall into a light sleep as he would be alert to any possible happenings.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:51 pm
Sitting in her office Tiffany quickly scanned the letter. What was this bullshit. She was in an incredibly bad mood as it was due to the recent polar bear poaching propaganda plaguing the people. Now this was thrust upon her. "Go check on this. Make sure Miyu can handle herself. Press him for all information that can be gleaned. Then and only then take one of his limbs so he will remember this, and send him on his way. THIS IS YUKIGAKURE, NOT SOME TOURIST ATTRACTION!" Her fist slammed on the desk. As that happened a breeze momentarily caused her hair to swirl around her.   Anne and Charlotte had exited quickly to check on the situation.

To many rumors lately of death and destruction. To little response from other villages. This intruder had to pay, and whatever village he hailed from would see proper response.

Pondering Tiffany wondered what this could mean.  People did not just stumble upon hiddin villages.  Certainly not Yukigakure, the frozen hell.  She would know soon enough

MEANWHILE AT THE CELL

Charlotte and Anne both knocked on the door, announcing themselves and their rank.  If allowed in Charlotte would stand by Miyu and whisper to her so Mitsui couldn't hear.  "Thanks for this, has he said anything.  Tiffany has sent us to lend you a hand and get all the information he has, it is our job after all."

At the same time Anne wondered up to were Mitsui was.  "Hi mister intruder.  I need you to hand over all personal effects right now.  I do mean all of them, including your clothes.  Don't worry here is a blanket."  She tossed him a blanket to cover himself in once all items were removed.  "Also for every lie you tell, I am going to take a finger or toe.  After you tell me three lies, Imma take an ear or a nose.  If you attempt to keep anything from me, Imma take one of your limbs.  Kay kay thanks chop chop with the goods mister intruder."  Her words though dripping with menacing implications came out bubbly and happy.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:53 pm
The man no longer wished to walk, well then really all there was to it was to wait. The facility didn't have any chakra suppressing seals or the like so Miyu didn't want to risk leaving the man there alone. So for a few minutes Miyu sat with Mitsui, awaiting the anbu, when the two arrived.

Charlotte Stood next to Miyu and asked her if the man had talked at all, leaning towards her, Miyu spoke quietly as well, at the same volume and ensuring that Mitsui did not hear, "He mentioned Iwagakure at one point, however I'm unsure if he was telling the truth or not." 

After she spoke she then tuned into to Anne's words, her explaining to the man what would happen if he didn't comply with them. Anne wasn't certainly not afraid to be brutal, it was a trait Miyu respected about her even if she was glad she didn't share it. Deciding that it would be best for the anbu to take over, Miyu remained quietly in her seat and waited to see if the anbu had any questions for her, or if Mitsui said something she knew to be a lie she would be ready to inform the anbu of what had transpired outside.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:06 pm
Mitsui woke up quickly hearing whoever it was that said, Hi Mister intruder. Mitsui would quickly undress and wrap himself in the blanket. He would then say, "Well, I will give you ladies bunch of info, I am not sure what I will tell my kage though. I was actually originally meant to go and learn about the people, vegetation, leader and a few other things." Mitsui was naked and was rather unhappy because the barracks were really cold still. Mitsui was annoyed that this what could have been a normally fine day turned into this fiasco. He knew that what he was doing would have been a mess but not this big of one. Mitsui would sit up covered in this blanket. He would then wait for one of the girls outside to say something. Mitsui would only get ready to fight if torture or the like was involved. Undressing took a little while since he was wearing so much clothing. The concrete did good stuff for the non tight muscles but the tight ones were rather well, in pain. Mitsui would then say, "after you all have searching my clothing, can I have my clothing back even if nothing else is returned, and if possible, could I keep my ryo?" Mitsui would look around to see if there was anything else that was needed.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:33 pm
"Mister intruder, please shut your mouth and have a seat. You will get back what I say, nothing more nothing less. Miyu, please search his clothing, and reveal anything you have found. Thanks chicka." Anne said still smiling all the while, never keeping her eyes off of Mitsui. He had already divulged a lot of information, but the rest would have to be examined to make sure he wasn't lieing.

Charlotte, did nothing but continue to watch as well. The two girls, were trained ANBU after all, prepared for anything. Him being in this tiny cell didn't look good if he decided to fight back. The world wasn't all flat plains and open space. The two girls waited, to see what Miyu would reveal.

Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Missing-Nin (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm
The man had only one object that was not ryo amount the man's clothes and supplies, at least if his stat page was updated anyway. Miyu only found the letter that he had refused to show Miyu earlier. Opening it and quickly reading through the contents, she was shocked. The man named Kuushou, who had taken over her people via Maku and some ally of his, was actually named Echo? Thuis was not the strangest thing, but the fact that this Kozai desired for Mitsui to more or less spy on the other nations, and wasn't this one of their allies, Iwagakure?

"It would seem that alliance your sister talked about was not as strong as she thought." Miyu would pass the letter to Anne, as she was closer due to Miyu having moved to look through Mitsui's clothes. 

The man requested his clothes were returned, which prompted Miyu to throw his pants, underwear, and shirt back in. They were empty of any items that had been in them, however Miyu didn't want to have to deal with a naked prisoner. She left the money she had searched through on the floor, not sure what she wanted to do with it yet. Part of her wanted to confiscate the money and take it to the village vault, however this was still a diplomatic situation, even if they had apprehended the man. As much as she thought he should be tortured and have his items removed for spying on the village, she didn't want to put her people in more risk. Tiffany had taught her that sometimes you couldn't do what you thought would be in the immediate best interests of the village, as it could cause problems later down the road.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:38 pm
well, Mitsui got part of his request so he would not be too annoyed, he was being ignored but for people in Mitsui's position, he would rather be ignored so Mitsui was not unhappy about that. He would proceed to redress while the girls would do whatever was supposed to happen outside. For now, Mitsui would sit down on the ground leaning against the wall that would be to the right of the door if someone walked in. Mitsui would await questioning.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum