Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Dang, I wish I brought a jacket.  Empty Dang, I wish I brought a jacket.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:53 am
Mitsui walked to the village from Iwa. He was never intent on knowing that this place was snowing and thus really really cold. One on the celcius scale would think that it was -30 over here. Mitsui had to do all manner of cardio exercises so that he would not be cold. Mitsui happened to have to wear a huge amount of clothing in his suitcase, about 6 t shirts, 5 pairs of pants, 7 socks, a baseball cap. This was something that was rather unpleasant. Mitsui would go to the village gates and wait for someone to talk to. As soon as that would happen, Mitsui would first ask, "D-d-do y-you ha-ave a-a ja-ack-ket?" Mitsui would be shivering in the coldness.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5000

Dang, I wish I brought a jacket.  Empty Re: Dang, I wish I brought a jacket.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:06 pm
Miyu was guarding the gate,s that had been her job since her talk with the current deputy lead. As she breathed out a cloud of mist hovered in front of her, she wished that should could do something to help her people instead.

The young chunin was dressed simply, well fitted ants and a black shirt that was higgen by a decent sized jacket. A scarf was around her neck as well, and her golden hair was put up in a bun as it usually was. Her katana was strapped to her right hip and her right hand rested on the sheath, her thumb touching the guard. Her Yuki headband was proudly displayed on her forehead, even if she hated the leader she still loved her home.

The day seemed like it was going to be boring when someone approached, a man actually. Miyu's left hand went to her sword, though she made no move to draw it. He seemed cold, should she help him? No, she had to ensure that the man was not hostile first, this could be some sort of ruse.

"Halt! State your business." Her voice carried itself, and sounded authoritative. Hopefully the man would stop, as he was roughly 2 meters away from Miyu. Miyu would await the man's answer with her left hand on the hilt of her sword, her green eyes examining his movements.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:43 am
This was the first time ever that Mitsui would see someone standing at the gate stopping him. Somehow, the other villages were like open doors in a building. Nobody was ever stopping Mitsui from entering. This encounter was something that Mitsui was hoping to get. He might have asked her out for lunch if he was a normal person that was the age that Mitsui was. Mitsui would attempt to remain polite and would force himself to act polite no matter what unless death was involved which was actually not likely to be true. Mitsui would still be shivering and even harder since Mitsui was starting to worry about hypothermia. Mitsui was startled at the word halt. Mitsui would continue shivering but he would not move any closer to the village. Mitsui would nervously say, "I-I a-am-m h-h-e-ere t-t-o l-le-ar-rn a-a-bout th-the v-vill-a-ge c-c-ulture a-n-nd environ-onmen-nt h-h-ere a-as w-well a-as t-the lea-der- a bit". Mitsui would reach into his bag to get out his paper that Kozai gave to Mitsui about the mission. He would then say nervously and still shivering, "I-I a-a-m on ord-ders f-fr-om K-k-oz-zai t-the k-kag-ge o-o-f-f I-iwag-gak-ur-e. (I am here to learn about the village culture and environment here as well as the leader a bit. I am on orders from Kozai, the kage of Iwagakure, this is the sentences Mitsui is saying more clearly.)
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:59 am
The man made little sense to Miyu, but that was due to him shivering so much. "Just let me see this letter, we haven't received one from your leader."

Miyu put her right hand on the hilt of her sword as she extended her left, waiting for the man to give her the letter, "Then we'll get you somewhere nice and warm while we get in touch with our administration as to why you are here unannounced." Her voice was cold, authoritative, and she hoped portrayed that she did intend to get the letter before she allowed the man into the village, as otherwise there would be no formal documentation signaling his arrival or his even being allowed inside.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:06 am
Mitsui had made a mistake, he disclosed confidential information. Fortunately, he said what he was not supposed to say so unclearly, that he got out of that. Now he had to not disclose this info to whoever that was in front of the gate. Mitsui would realize that this paper had confidential information so he would glance at the paper and say, "I was actually not supposed to go here, I will take my leave immediately", Mitsui would wait for the other person to acknowledge him and then, Mitsui would then leave after putting his paper in the bag careful not to show any of it to the guard. (Potential Exit)
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:12 am
"This is a pretty far distance to go before realizing you made a mistake." Miyu was accident prone herself when it came to traveling, but how could someone accidentally go to Yuki? It was a large country, and the village was deep within it, it was difficult to find the village, let alone accidentally stumble upon it.

This situation was starting to seem strange, especially seeing as the man had seemed to be quite affected by the cold and in need of help moments ago but was now more than willing to brave the elements again. Miyu's right hand still rested on the hilt of her katana, and her grip tightened slightly. One of the Jounin on duty took note of this, and would turn to leave, body flickering to the Kage's office to inform Tiffany of the situation.

There were still other shinobi nearby, however beyond a few glances at a village guard talking to a weary traveler most didn't think anything odd of the situation. Miyu's face remained stern as she looked at the man, and she asked is a cold voice devoid of emotion, showing only the authority of her position as a guard of the gate, "Are you attempting to hide something?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:31 am
Mitsui would listen to the question, "Are you attempting to hide something?" Mitsui would respond after about a split second after the guard asked her question, "You see, I am I am quite a forgetful person, that is why I made the mistake of going all the way to here instead of a little south into Takigakure. My body had fortunately warmed up with more quick circulation, that is why I am slightly less cold with less shivering as well as more clear talking." Mitsui had managed to get his cardio system moving faster to keep up the warmth. Mitsui was getting slightly used to this cold.  Mitsui was then kind of scared of later being send into an interrogation seeing how he saw someone else at the gate, run off probably to inform whoever was in charge. Mitsui was certainly worried but none of this fear or worry would show.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:37 am
Miyu didn't buy it. Having been to Takigakure herself, she knew there was quite a difference between the Waterfall village and the Igloo/Snow Village. Seeing as the man seemed to not want to give Miyu his letter, she put her left hand back on the hilt of her sword, and the right hand rested on the sheathe.

As for the magically going from shivering to perfectly fine? Unless he had some sort of jutsu that allowed him to manipulate his body temperature Miyu didn't see how he could accomplish such a feat, and if he possessed such an ability why not use it sooner? There seemed to be more thana few lies coming forth from this man's mouth, and Miyu did not like that.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to come with me, sir." The sir was not spoken with an sort of respect, Miyu's tone still remaining as icy as the environment around her. This man was playing some game, and doing a poor job of hiding it. Hopefully he would cooperate and follow Miyu, but she intended to wait to see what he planned on doing before thinking about leading him anywhere.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:45 am
well, Mitsui was very very worried about the interrogation now. Mitsui would pay close attention to chakra sensory. He would be careful in case anybody showed up behind him. He would follow Miyu at a distance of about 20 feet or so. He would not follow closely as he was wondering if she had anything up her sleeve. Mitsui was less cold and would be careful to not look suspicious. He already had done a good job in the opposite direction. Mitsui had no caring about the tone of voice whoever was in front of her was doing. He was just doing his best to not leak the secrets.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:56 am
Seeing as Mitsui seemed willing to comply, Miyu led him towards the barracks, they had a holding facility there that Mitsui could be kept in while someone attempted to get a hold of Tiffany. The facility was actually deep underground, and poorly lit to the point that most people couldn't make out shapes while climbing the stairs down.

Assuming that Mitsui had followed him and hadn't tried to flee, Miyu would be using her senses to keep track of him as he walked behind her, as they went down the stairs Miyu would realize Mitsui probably had trouble seeing. Miyu didn't ever have trouble for some reason, she could stand at the bottom of the facility and could see just fine whereas her comrades occasionally bumped into things.

She didn't want Mitsui stumbling around, so she did the ram hand seals, hoping that she would be able to perform the feat she intended to try. She had made a ball of light before, but they never lasted long. However this time when Miyu opened her hands, a ball of light appeared and it remained. She positioned the light a few centimeters above her right shoulder and it simply hovered there, spreading light for Mitsui to better see as they traveled deeper down into the facility.

After making the ball Miyu's hands returned to her sword, in the same position as before. She didn't trust this guy at all, and planned on remaining on her guard through out their entire encounter, or at least until his motives were revealed.

(Exit, gonna move this to another thread)

TWC: 1014
5 stats
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24651-hikariton-blinding-ball Claiming all words towards this
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum