Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

A past brought in through the wind Empty A past brought in through the wind

Thu May 26, 2022 1:30 am
It was a regular day for the young genin as he was getting up out of bed and decided to go towards his bathroom for his daily routine. It didnt take long for him to get cleaned, dressed, eating, and finally out to the living room where he had placed his improved blade and armor. He would don his armor as well grabbed his sword as he smiled once again at it before putting it around his lower back and grabbed another one that was a regular blade and placed it against his hip where it rested for now. Naki would look at his family pictures before sitting down on the edge of his couch where he grabbed some paper and started to write out some flyers that essentially said he was in need of a wind user who was willing to teach him the waya of it. For some reason after learning lightning he's been drawn to learn wind and this voice that was in his head kept telling him he needs to learn it. 

As he finished it up the stack he would look at it and smiled and got up from his seat as his sheathe caught onto the pillow that was on the couch. Since he wasn't paying much attention to it as he was excitedly gathering his papers before whipping his body causing him to semi launch the pillow into a picture of his parents knocking it over and breaking. He would stop in his place and turned around to face the destruction as he quickly placed the papers down and went to the picture and picked it up gently knocking the glass away. He would grab a dust pan and broom and quickly swept it up as he sighed. "Well way to go Naki now you have to buy a new frame." he said as he continued to sweep getting all the glass up as he sighed softly before putting it away in the trash and went back to the papers before looking at the picture once again. He would walk over to it and picked it up and held it in his hand and stared at his parents and younger self before he unravel the edges a bit to show the picture fully as a note slipped out he would watch the paper fall until it hit the ground. It was his first time seeing it and he was very confused but that just caused him to pick it up and read it. It read as such "My dearest Rai, if you are reading this then your father and I are no longer around and we're unable to watch you become an amazing young man. We hope you're giving your best out there." This note went on for a bit before coming down to it saying that they left him something in their home for him that wasn't just the family sword they wanted him to be ready for it before taking it. He would look at the paper before looking away to the picture as he folds the paper up and slipped it in his pocket before grabbing the stacks and leaving them around the village. The entire time of him hanging his flyers was just who was Rai it sounded familiar but he couldn't place his hand on it. Eventually he made his way to the training grounds and started to draw his regular blade and started to swing it a bit his mind still on what he read. 

WC 590
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

A past brought in through the wind Empty Re: A past brought in through the wind

Thu May 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

The afternoon sun shown brightly in Sunagakure, reflecting brightly upon the windows of the tall buildings and from there building in intensity. It all made for a truly hot day, one that even Inuzuka, Kaito was a bit apprehensive of being out in. He would much rather be inside with the air conditioning or even down at the small water hole where the children played on days at hot as this one.

'Nearly home... Nearly home...'

The boy had been sent out at around noon that day to do some grocery shopping for the week. While he didn't have a lot to carry nor did he have to walk far, he still felt as though he had been sent out into the desert itself with bags of boulders in his hands. As he walked with a slightly fast face, he could see his good friend Naki hanging up posters upon a light pole. With a smile the Inuzuka would approach his friend.

"Aye, Naki." He greeted cheerfully. "Sure is hot today, huh? What you hanging up flyers for? You hosting an art exhibit or something?" Kaito would look at the flyer that Naki had made, and he could see that the other Genin was in fact looking for a person to teach him Wind-Release.

Kaito became a bit too excited.

"I can teach you Wind-Release, no sweat, bro." He said, nudging the boy with his shoulder. "I've just gotta drop these off at home and I'll meet you at the training grounds in about twenty minutes."

Kaito hurried on home in a sprint. He would toss all of the groceries into their rightful places before running back out of the front door and towards the training grounds. He was happy that he had yet another good friend to train with. He reminisced on the training session that he had with Yusuke, Sumiko, and Hinoishi, remembering how much fun he had in helping to shape the next generation of Sunagakure ninja into formidable warriors. And now that Naki was back form wherever it was he had been for the past few months, it was time to help get him into shape as well.

Soon enough, the Inuzuka entered the threshold of the training area. He would look around for Naki and found the boy along the riverbank of the First Training Ground.

"Sorry for taking so long, bro." He said. "You ready to learn how to control the power of wind?"

A past brought in through the wind Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 410]
[Word Count (Total) - 410]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 26, 2022 6:19 pm
Naki wasn't exactly paying much attention to the voice that was calling out to him as he was lost in thought. It wasn't until started to talk to him about the weather making him turn his head ever so slightly just to see it was kaito. Normally the boy would be delighted to see him but currently this over excited genin next to him was annoying him badly but he couldn't say that if he did he'd be at risk of losing a friend. "Oh um yeah i guess it is hopefully the dome is working." his tone definitely didn't sound like hiw Naki normally speaks. as he was getting ready to walk away as he saw him getting excited about teaching him the way of the wind. He'd stop in his place and looked at him as he realized he might look different than normal to kaito as he smiled at him as he nudged him. "Actually that would be great. I'll be there." He told him as he waved as he left and he went to the training field.  

From there he would head straight to the training grounds he would be sitting down staring at the river as he was so focused on the water that he didn't notice kaito coming back and spoke. It was like Naki was zoned out and it took Kaito a few more tries as Naki finally blinked and looked up at him softly smiling as he realized he was there but his voice was still the same. "Hey Kaito sorry about that i didn't mean to ignore you like that. Um if you're ready to start teaching I'm ready too." he said as he stayed down on the ground figuring he needed to be down there to do this. Naki would slip something back into his pocket trying to avoid showing it for now at least. 

WC 318
TWC 908
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Thu May 26, 2022 10:10 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

As Naki sat down upon the grass-filled ground, Kaito would excitedly clear his throat.

"Wind-Style, as I'm sure you know, is one of the most basic Jutsu elements. While that may be the case, it is in fact the rarest of the basic chakra natures and perhaps the hardest to learn to control." Kaito would begin to pace back and forth, his hands clasped behind his back as he did so. "For most chakra natures, such as Fire-Style or Water-Style, a user with enough power can create the element out of thin air. The same does go, in some cases, for Earth-Style and even Lighting-Style. With Wind-Release, however, that is not possible. All we Wind-Style users have when it comes to the element is the wind that is already in the air. We manipulate it, and if there is not enough wind blowing, our techniques will not come out as powerful as they should." Kaito would pause for a moment to look down at Naki with an air of studiousness about him. "That, my friend, is what makes Wind-Style the hardest of the five basic elements to learn."

The Inuzuka would remove his trusty water bottle from the item pouch upon his hip, taking a swig of the contents inside and also offering some to Naki. Once Naki accepted or denied the offer of a drink, Kaito would seal it back up with the cap and put it back into his pouch.

"Now for a bit of a demonstration. I want you to pay close attention to the sounds of my footsteps..."

Kaito would walk in place for a moment, making sure that each and every step he took was easily audible.

"Now memorize that sound, Naki..." With that, Kaito would form the "Bird" hand seal. Invisible chakra began to swirl around and underneath his feet, almost similar in manner to how a Shinobi forms the chakra under their feet to utilize the "Surface Walking Jutsu". Once enough chakra formed, Kaito would nod. "Now pay close attention to my feet again." Once Naki was fixated on Kaito's feet, the Inuzuka began to stomp with a visible amount of force. Normally the grass and leaves under his feet would crackle loudly under this much pressure, but with Kaito having infused his Wind-Release chakra into the soles of his feet, they didn't make a single sound.

Kaito would continue his stomping for a moment, allowing Naki to take in what he was trying to show him, before stopping and ceasing the flow of Wind-Release chakra.

"The technique that I just demonstrated is called "Wind-Style: Quiet Footsteps"." Kaito would remove the Jutsu Encyclopedia from his item pouch and flip to the page that contained the technique he was talking about before handing it over to Naki. "Sure, it may only be an E-Rank Jutsu, but that Jutsu is one that entails all of the basics for Wind-Release. In fact, it is so versatile, that many high-ranking shinobi use it on scouting and assassination missions. But, Naki, once you've read up on how to properly infuse your chakra for the Jutsu from my encyclopedia there, I want to see you perform the technique." Kaito would place his hand delicately, yet firmly, upon the boy's shoulder and smile sincerely. "I know you can pull it off. I beliven you..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 554]
[Word Count (Total) - 964]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu May 26, 2022 11:27 pm
Naki was looking at him but he was zoning in and out of the conversation before he shut his eyes and reopened them and started to focus back on him. Naki would shake off the drink as he didn't want to drink after him. He would listen to him as he explained how the jutsu worked and honestly this was helpful but there was so much on his mind and him touching his shoulder wasn't exactly putting him in the best of moods. Naki never felt this annoyed but he can't say anything to the guy who's helping him. Once he got the book Naki would nod to him as a thanks before moving himself over to the river again and started to read the jutsu. He would start to inhale softly as he continued to read bird using chakra and putting it at the soles of his feet. He would hold up the sign for bird as he started to do the surface walking technique and started to walk on the water pretty easily however it was loud. 

He would continue to walk around attempting to get this done but he was struggling he couldn't get it right and it was pissing him off. He would continue to read and uses the technique again but it wasn't working and he was losing his mind. He kept trying until he finally snapped throwing the book on the bank and kicked at the water. "God fucking damn it! I can't do it and it's pissing me off!" He said as this was waaaay out of character for him as he kicked the water more before losing his concentration and slipping causing him to land in the water as he and his armor was soaked as he quickly got up and started running his hands through his hair before moving to the river bank. He would start to strip himself of his clothes till he was in his boxers as he started to wring out his wet clothes. The look on his face was pure rage as the paper slipped out of his pocket and landed on the ground after floating towards kaito a bit. He was mumbling to himself as he continued to squeeze out his clothes. "I just want to learn fucking wind but no i get to wake up and find out that i might have a brother or i might be adopted. What kind of bullshit is that what have i done with my life through this to hear that." he continued to grumble as he plopped down next to the book and his clothes and weapon as he stared at hid family sword and grabbed it standing up about to launch it across the river bank until tears started to swell and he flopped down. Despite everything he's done Naki is only 14 and is alone in the world he raised himself and is struggling with this feeling. "Who am i? Am i not Naki Choko? Is my life a lie? Is everything i did not really worth much?" he said as he cradled the blade and hugged his knees as tears started to fall. 

WC 531
TWC 1439
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Thu May 26, 2022 11:36 pm
the morning started like any other, Raiden as he usually did would sit up in his bed, and swing his legs off the side, where he would grab the headband and stare at it for awhile. And with the symbol of the sand village in sight, he would angle it slightly so his reflection is what he stared at with the symbol being faint in the background. This was the new life Raiden had just started living in the village of Sunagakure. He would stand up on the floor and place the head band back in its spot, where he would get dressed for the day and taking both his sword and his headband and put them on his sash that he wore around his waist. He left the symbol of the village outwards. He would leave his outer Kimono , wearing just the athletic sleeves he normally wore.

Raiden would go into his kitchen that morning, and would begin to make himself a breakfast like normal, always changing it up though, never the same meal twice in a row. Raiden upon finishing the meal, a nice piece of fish with a parboiled egg on top of it, with the yolk still runny, with a side of home fries, Raiden would do the dishes, cleaning up after himself before he would head out for the day. Raiden knew a little of what he wanted to do today.

Raiden headed to the Training grounds, he wanted to learn a little bit about Sensory techniques. He wanted to dabble into the specialty , it kinda fascinated him to be perfectly honest, what he could read in the books that it would help him with. However Books could only take one so far, He needed to get some hands on training with this, He had memorized a few hand signs for a couple of jutsu  for him to practice and get attuned with the speciality a bit more. However imagine his suprise running into two people at the training grounds, one he recognized, the other he did not .

Raiden would approach cautiously as he noted they were training jutsu themselves, not knowing what type of jutsu it was, he would be on his toes as he approached calling out to the one he knew. "Hey Naki, What are you up to today?" After that moment, Raiden would turn to the other and extend a friendly hand of gesture "Names Raiden Ametsuchi, Im a New genin to the village" After he was done introducing himself  he would run quiet as he let the other two have their moments to speak before he spoke again.

WC 438
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Fri May 27, 2022 1:08 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito could immediately see that him putting his hand upon Naki's shoulder was the wrong thing to do. He would immediately retreat and let the other Genin do his think.

'I hope he is okay...' He thought to himself.

As Kaito looked on at Naki, he could see the boy becoming more and more frustrated with each attempt and failure. Suddenly, Naki let out a burt of anger as he fell face-first into the water. A piece of paper fell out of his pocket and began to float in the air until landing at Kaito's feet. During its free fall the paper, which had been folded a few times, became unfolded down the middle. On one half the Inuzuka could see what he assumed to be a photo of Naki with his parents, but on the other he could see that it was addressed to somebody named "Rai".

'What in the world?'

Kaito knelt down as to pick up the photo so that he could hand it back over to Naki, but when Naki exclaimed that he might be adopted or have a lost brother before questioning his own existence. Feeling sad for his friend, and not wanting to annoy him further, Kaito instead sat a small rock upon the edge of the photo as to keep it in place. The rock would only be small enough to hold it where it currently stood and did not weigh enough to crinkle it or do any damage to it at all. From there, Kaito would walk to the riverbank and knell down one meter in front of Naki.

'Poor guy...'

Kaito wanted to be there for his friend, but he didn't know the best words to choose for this type of counciling. After a moment of pondering and choosing his words carefully, he would address his friend.

"Naki... I can't say that I know exactly what you're going through... I never did have a brother myself." Kaito gulped, hoping his choice of words would not irritate Naki further. "I do, however, know what it is like to feel lost in the world, like there is nowhere to turn to... to question one's own existence... Kaito paused for a brief second, flashes of the day that he had killed the man that killed his best friend in cold blood. "But you can't let your life be dictated by the conditions of your birth." Kaito would stand up to his feet and outstretch his arm down towards Naki, looking to help the boy back up to his feet. "You ARE Choko, Naki, and you are one of the best damn shinobi and friends I've ever had the pleasure of meeting." Some tears would begin to well up in the empathetic Kaito's eyes. "For what it's worth, I'd go as far to call you a brother of my own..."

A moment later another person would arrive on the scene. They were a bit older, perhaps early to mid twenties, but they greeted Naki nicely before turning to Kaito and introducing himself as Raiden Ametsuchi. Kaito would wipe the tears he had shed upon the sleeve of his jacket before accepting the man's offer of a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Raiden. I'm Inuzuka, Kaito."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 540]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,504]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Fri May 27, 2022 9:38 am
The young genin kept himself buried into his knees as he felt truly alone for the first time in his life. Could hear the movement that was coming from kaito in front of him as he squeeze himself into a tighter ball. He could feel his staring at him as he didn't want to meet his stare maybe he was disappointed him his reaction to the jutsu or the fact he was throwing a tantrum but then again he doesn't know what he's thinking. Then he started to speak and explain that he never had a brother or quite possibly any siblings and neither did he to his knowledge. As he explained Naki slightly looked up to kaito as he spoke on as he saw his hand outstretched for him. The young lad would take it after wiping his eyes off and got up before he hugged him which was a natural thing for him at this point. He felt weak and vulnerable for showing such emotions in front of someone else but his tone was shifting back to it's original tone though. "Thank you." ge said before letting him go before walking back over to the river as he heard yet another familiar voice before building his chakra. 

"Oh hey there rai......"He said as he'd turn to see Raiden who would come to the training grounds as he kind of squinted at him. This made him wonder now was he the one who the letter was addressed to? He did just come to the village and it seems weird that they met literally not to long ago. Was he the one or was Naki blowing this out of proportion. "Hey uh Raiden can I ask you a personal question?" he asked him before he grabbed his damp clothes and noticing the picture and quickly grabbed it knowing kaito probably saw it already though he didn't bring up what it said on the back. He would let this go for now as he was more interested in Raiden and what he'll say. If he allowed him to ask him the question he would approach him and held up the picture covering himself up but showing him his parents. Do these two look familiar to you?" He asked him as he wanted to know if he was the one that they addressed the note to or not. 

WC 400
TWC 1839
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Fri May 27, 2022 11:20 am
He heard that naki stopped half way though his name, was this a Nickname? or did he get caught in a thought half way through saying his name? the silver haired man would stop and began to examine the situation that was before him. Something was going on with Naki, was it physical? the way Naki moved suggested nothing of the sort. This must mean that it was an emotional reaction, Raiden wondered what happened to make the boy this way. And after a moment the boy stood up and taking a picture , covering a part of it up and showed him a picture. he asked if Raiden knew the people in the picture. Raiden would shake his head no "No sorry Naki, by the looks of the pictures age, they look like they are old enough to be a older sibling age wise, but I do not recognize either of them, Why do you ask Naki?" Raiden would tilt his head and he looked at Naki curiously, What was going on in this kids head.

He had over heard the last bit of what Kaito was saying to the kid, something about a brother. At which time Raiden would look Naki in the eye "Hey Kid, I dont know whats going on at the moment, but if its a family thing, I do not know if this is the conversation for me. My mother is buried in the graveyard at Konohagakure, My father I believe is dead as well, his name was Kurisu, Ex Raikage and Ex Hokage from what i heard. I had a Sister I never met, she was dead before I found out about her, and I had....maybe have a brother out there somewhere, Kasuga would be his name if I recall father's words correctly. You see I never knew my father until I was practically grown. but something he said stuck with me. The time in which one knew the other did not matter, family is family, However I have a slight disagreement with that statement. Blood is Blood, but Family does not end there, nor is that where it starts. If someone fills a role in your life, no matter how they are related to you, thats family if you feel like they are." Raiden began to think about it now that he spoke about him, he had Kasuga out there somewhere, Right? Maybe he should hunt him down later. For now Raiden was living the life of a Shinobi in a village, one who belonged to something, not one on the run.

Raiden snapped himself out of the thoughts of Kasuga tho as he looked to Naki and wondered what went on in the kids head, He looked over to Kaito to see if maybe the other kid might have a little insight he could offer on the subject. Raiden did not wish to be one to speak out of turn, but he felt he needed to say that, maybe there was a message in there Naki would catch onto.

twc-947
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Fri May 27, 2022 1:07 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito allowed Naki and Raiden a few moments to get the air between them cleared up. As they did, Kaito would take the opportunity to retrieve his Jutsu Encyclopedia and focus some Wind-Style chakra around it to air it out quickly. He wasn't even mad that Naki had launched it during his fit of anger. Money could easily buy him a new one if need be.

He would still have one ear listening in on the conversation at all times, however, and when the older Raiden would give him a look, kaito would nod.

"Raiden has a point, Naki. Family does not end at blood level. Family is a concept that goes far beyond that." Kaito would pause for a second, still trying to not step on any toes with his choice of words. "Like I said, I personally view you as a brother. I can only hope that you view me in a similar light, but should you have a biological brother, that would be awesome. Should you two ever meet then perhaps you two will be able to share some stories over some drinks at the bar. If you never meet him, then that is someone that you never needed in your life in the first place." Kaito smiled sincerely at his friend. "I, for a fact, Naki, am pulling for ya. I've always got your back and will never let your resolve and feelings falter."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 238]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,742]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum