Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

A past brought in through the wind - Page 2 Empty Re: A past brought in through the wind

Fri May 27, 2022 3:12 pm
When he said no then went into detall about how his family was no longer around Naki felt horrible for asking. Though hearing both of them tell hik its not about the blood its about the feeling of family and this made him smile softly as he nods. "I understand. Thank you both for that, i guess i have to go back home to understand. I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive about it I just wanted or well I needed to know. Maybe I should calm my thoughts." he said as he looked at the back of the picture once again as that was the only thing that could help him in this situation. He would walk back over to his stuff and started to get dressed again before he realized that he needed to do the jutsu before then. He would go back to the water and started to focus on his feet as he started to walk on the surface but there was sounds still. He'd close his eyes as he put the sign for bird up and tried again as he started to walk around on the water again as he started to walk around. He would try to focus on his feet as he walked around before taking a breath and remembering what Kaito said and started to really focus on that. Once he did he would start to feel the wind around him before starting to walk again as he focused the wind around the base of his feet as he walked forward. The sound was loud but it's getting quieter with each step made as he smiled. "Yes I did it. Thank you both." he said as he continued forward. He would walk to the bank and bowed to Kaito. "Thank you again Kaito." he said as he moved and bowed to Raiden. "Thank you too for your words they helped alongside Kaitos." he said as he started to walk towards his stuff afterwards. 

WC 334

Twc:2173
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

A past brought in through the wind - Page 2 Empty Re: A past brought in through the wind

Fri May 27, 2022 8:38 pm
Raiden would tilt his head slightly, he did not understand what happened exactly. But he would nod and speak softly in return to the thanks "You are welcome, Anyntime you need to talk let me know" Granted Raiden did not expect the boy to ever come to him, least not this early on in their meetings, he was not even a friend, an Aquintence at best. Raiden would watch Naki as he took his time and completed the technique he was trying to use. Raiden had watched earlier the Kaito boy and listened to the words he had spoken to Naki, this boy had support, he wondered what happened to make him not see that for a moment. Let alone the moment that naki realized that he did have the support. However After he had completed the simple technique, not much different from the surface walking technique it appeared to be, Naki would than bow to Kaito and than what threw Raiden off, was the boy had bowed to him, and he than walked off towards his items.

Raiden would assume that the boy was going to head off for a bit, he would shrug and practicing the hand signs he had memorized, he was going to try his best to learn something of the Sensory Spec. He would look over at Kaito if he had yet to leave or say anything and ask him "Hey Kaito? Was it? Uhm I know we just met, and you do not know me and owe me nothing, but I was wondering if you could help teach me anything about Sensory and its corrosponding techniques?" Raiden would not go into more detail that that for the time being, He would wait to see if he would say anything, however if he did not than Raiden would go back to his own version of trying to learn how to use the speciality.

twc 1267
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Fri May 27, 2022 10:02 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito could only nod and smile at Naki as the other boy seemed to calm down quite a bit and come to his senses. Them the boy would apologize for his outburst before walking over to the river to practice the Jutsu again.

"Anytime, bro." He would reply cheerfully. He watched on as Naki practiced the Jutsu, and it seemed that the boy was really getting the hang of things. Kaito was proud of this and knew without a doubt that this friend would turn out to be one of the single best Wind-Style users in the village someday. Then, Raiden would draw the Inuzuka's attention.

"Whats up, Raiden?"

The man asked Kaito if he knew anything about utilizing sensory abilities. Boy was the Ametsuchi in luck. Because of Kaito's heritage, he was a natural-born sensory master. He wouldn't let Raiden in on this at first, however, and a playful antic welled up in Kaito's gut. If the boy wanted to learn about sensory abilities, why not show him one of the best sensory-type Jutsu that Kaito had in his arsenal? He would perform the  "Dog" -> "Hare" -> "Horse" -> "Ram" -> "Bird" -> and "Snake" hand seals before waving his dominant right hand down in front of his face.

"Kaito? There is no Kaito..." As Kaito said this, his open palm moved over his face. His physical appearance, including his height, weight, and even the clothing upon his body, would transform eerily to match Raiden. It was an exact replica of the man's appearance, minus his Chakra Signature, but it would have to do. Even Kaito's voice would change to match that of Raiden's to the exact decible. "There is only Raiden..."

A past brought in through the wind - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 279]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,783]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Sat May 28, 2022 9:56 am
Naki would nod to the two of them and decide to take his leave right there as he had to figure some stuff out. With the note and the name he was as confused as before especially when the name sounds familiar to him. He had to prepare for the next leg of his race as well as know who he is. He had to go back..... Not to his apartment but instead go back to his home the manor in which his family owned and moved to when he was younger and came to Sunagakure. "Normally I'd stick around to learn much more but I have to go. There's something I need to know." He told them both as he finished getting dressed and grabbed his stuff. "I'll see you two later." and with that Naki took his leave heading back through the village but was starting to go in a separate direction than normal. He was very nervous as this meant coming to terms with his past a bit and he doesn't know if he's strong enough but he's gonna have to try. 

WC 187
TWC: 2360

Exit claims:

Last edited by Naki Choko on Mon May 30, 2022 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 500

Sat May 28, 2022 10:44 am
Approved for Naki
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Sat May 28, 2022 6:35 pm
Raiden could not help but to be impressed, He had read the things that sensory had been capable of, but to see such a thing in the flesh, with his own eyes, that was something else entirely. Raiden would Pause as he thought to the jutsu that he saw Naki have trouble and than successfully use. Raiden would look at Kaito Again before he was to try such a technique that Kaito had just done in front of him "What was that just now? Wind Release? is that what you had just taught Naki, cause I have been looking into that element to round out my others if you would not mind giving some pointers with wind" Meanwhile, Raiden would practice the hand signs of the technique, however it would never take hold as he tried, until he thought back in his mind.

The final thing that Kaito did was wave his hand in front of his face, and so he would do it once more and this time he waved his hand in front of his face and he took a form familiar to him, but not to Kaito. Raiden would take the form of his father Kurisu, he had only met the man once, but he would look into his reflection in the water next to them and he would begin to see tears slide down the cheek of the face of his father, After a minute he would let the jutsu go, Raiden dropped in size back to his regular form, His father had been slightly bigger than he is now. But seeing that face for the first time in about six or seven years, it brought a lot of unresolved emotions to the surface. He took a moment of silence before his voice echoed coldly across the space between him and Kaito "Thank you Kaito, that is a rather useful jutsu to use indeed" Raiden would let out a sign as he cleaned his face off, meanwhile he would look back to Kaito and explain to him " I think I am ready for Wind Release training if you do not mind." Raiden remembers in his Academy days they said that Lightning could enhance Fire, and Wind Could Strengthen Fire, so if he could find a way to combine them without Wind canceling out the Lightning, he would be easily in the ball park of things to come.

All he needed was the last piece of this puzzle, which he now waited for Kaito to see if he would indeed give him a quick lesson on the element, since Raiden was a fast learner after all.

TWC-1704 wc
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sun May 29, 2022 10:33 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito, still taking the form of Raiden, would chuckle a bit as the boy questioned whether his "Body Mirror Duplication" technique was a Wind-Release technique.

"Not a Wind-Release technique, but one of the best Sensory-type Jutsu that I know. Many had thought it was lost to the ages, but some scholars were able to dig up some information regarding it recently and publish their findings, so that's how I got my paws on it." The Hound Of Suna would release the technique, taking back on his original form. "Go ahead and give it a whirl."

Raiden would attempt the Jutsu, and while it took a few times to get it right, the boy was able to switch his appearance to what he wanted it to be. He would begin to shed a few tears, and Kaito knew not the reason why, but he felt a bit bad to have caused it. All he had meant for it to be was a small prank, and it was one that was perhaps taken a bit too far.

When Raiden would thank the Inuzuka, however, Kaito was a bit taken aback.

"Of course, Raiden. I'm always glad to help when I can."

Raiden would follow up Kaito's reply by stating that he was ready to learn how to wield Wind-Style himself. Kaito, however, felt it best to finish his lecture on sensroy-type abilities before proceeding further with the training.

"Before we do that, Raiden, let us finish up with sensory training first." Kaito would remember back to when he had personally trained Sumiko, Yusuke, and Hinoishi in the arts of sensory, particularly the "Chakra Supression" and "Chakra Sensory" abilities that were so simple to himself. He would have to go about this lecture in much the same fashion that he had done with them. "Sensory abilities are perhaps the most, if not the most, useful tricks that a ninja can have up their sleeves. Of course, they would've taught you that at the academy, but what they teach is mediocre in comparison to how sensory can really be used, as you saw a few minutes ago." Kaito would pause for a minute and smirk before continuing to speak. "I digress, but let us takes a few steps back really quick and return to the basics. Raiden, will you please close your eyes for a moment?"

Should Raiden follow Kaito's instruction, the Inuzuka would continue.

"Okay, now what I want you to do is to project your Chakra outwards beyond your body. I know it may sound a bit weird, but when you do you should be able to feel my Chakra flaring up as I perform this next technique." Kaito would turn to his right, making sure not to launch a Jutsu directly at his new acquaintance, before forming the "Monkey" → "Rat" → "Hare" → and  "Snake" hand seals to perform the C-Rank variant of the "Earth-Style: Stone Pistol Jutsu". Ten stones made up entirely of Earth-Style Chakra would shoot out of his mouth like bullets directly into the river beyond. He wasn't looking to do anything in particular with the rocks, as the flare in his Chakra was all that he needed from it. "Did you feel the flare-up in my Chakra as I used that Jutsu? I like to describe it as a candle that has just been doused in oil, making the flame ignite something fierce. Now using what I just taught you, I want you to open your eyes and try to feel outwards again for my Chakra signature."

With those words, Kaito would then take it upon himself to  Internally he envisioned his Chakra as a big flame of blue light. He would envision himself blowing out his flame, allowing it to simmer for a few moments. The Inuzuka had just successfully suppressed his Chakra, making it undetectable for a little while until he would lose his focus or use another technique.

"You couldn't feel my Chakra that time could you? That is what is called "Chakra Supression". It really is basically what is sounds like. I allow my Chakra to "blow out" like a candle inside of me, and this makes my chakra signature undetectable in most situations." Kaito would take a sip from the flask that he kept inside his item pouch, now very thirsty from all of his talking. He would offer Raiden a drink as well, and after the boy would accept or deny the offer, Kaito would put it back into the pouch when Raiden was done with it. "But those, my friend, are the basics of sensory abilities. Take that knowledge and build upon it, and from there it can take you very far in your shinobi career. But now we move on to Wind-Style."

Kaito would walk to stand exactly one meter in front of Raiden.

"As I had told Naki earlier, Wind-Style is perhaps the rarest of the basic five elements. You can't just create Wind-Style techniques out of thin air like you can most Fire-Style, Water-Style, or Lighting-Style techniques. Oh no. For us Wind-Style users we have to take the extra step to physically mold our Chakra into the air that surrounds us." Deciding to use the same demonstration that he had used for Naki earlier, he would begin to jog in place, making sure that each and every step that he took was easily audible. "You hear my footsteps as I run, right? Well there is a basic technique that Wind-Style users have created that is used to help new users get the hang of manipulating the air around them. It is called "Wind-Style: Quiet Footsteps", and it demonstrates all of the basics that form any and all Wind-Style techniques Watch and learn."

Kaito would form the "Bird" hand seal. Invisible chakra began to swirl around and underneath his feet. A gentle breeze would also cradle underneath him, lifting him a few millimeters off of the ground itself. Once Raiden was fixated on Kaito's feet, the Inuzuka began to stomp with a visible amount of force. Normally the grass and leaves under his feet would crackle loudly under this much pressure, but with Kaito having infused his Wind-Release chakra into the soles of his feet, they didn't make a single sound.

Kaito would continue his stomping for a moment, allowing Raiden to take in what he was trying to show him, before stopping and ceasing the flow of Wind-Release Chakra.

"See what I mean?" He would ask, feeling happy with himself. "I concentrated the chakra-infused air underneath my feet much how we would for the "Water/Surface Walking Jutsu", and with that I was able t-"

"Kaito!"

Kaito would turn to the direction of the voice, recognizing it to be his father's ninken, Chaimaru. The wolf-like dog was covered in spots of fresh-looking blood and had a very concerned look upon his snout. Kaito noticed this and became very nervous. He would run with his full [100] speed over to the ninken and crouch down to the ground before him to look him over.

"What's wrong, Chaimaru? Are you okay?"

"Your parents, Kaito... Something... Something happened..." Chaimaru would pause for a moment, tears beginning to well up in his deep yellow eyes. To stop the Raiden and Kaito from seeing this, he would turn around and begin to run back towards the entrance of the training grounds. "We have to go to the hospital now!"

Kaito's heart sank.

What in the world was Chaimaru talking about?

He would rise to his feet and turn back over towards Raiden.

"Sorry, Raiden. I've got to cut this meeting short. It was a pleasure meeting you, and take what I've taught you and build upon it. Those are all of the building blocks that you'll need, so I'll see ya around."

Kaito would then run off to join Chaimaru, but little did he know that the world as he knew it was about to be turned upside down...

[TOPIC EXIT]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,327]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,110]

Exit Claims:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Mon May 30, 2022 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Mon May 30, 2022 12:17 am
Raiden had Asked about the Wind jutsu, and When Kaito Responded he gave him the lecture on the jutsu being a sensory one, Raiden realized his mistake, He did not ask specifically about the jutsu that was taught to Naki, But he would listen anyways, and Kaito would seem to note the question about wind jutsu, but would continue down the sensory path, the boy asked him to close his eyes, so he went ahead and did so, and did what was asked, The boy had him using Chakra Sensory... Raiden already knew this one, And as the boy went on, He would eventually delve into Chakra Suppression, This was also a Skill Raiden had already picked up over the years.

Raiden however would amuse the boy and do what he was instructed to do. However Raiden once they were done would let the boy know "I already knew those two things, it is good to know however that we are given the basics of Sensory, and it is up to us to further those studies if we want to" Than after that he would listen to Kaito go on about the Wind Element, he waited and listened through the entire thing until the boy showed the technique he was talking about. There was a hand sign that Raiden had been missing as the final element, Raiden would than form the hand seal and took the step of faith, he had proven successful in his endevors.

However before Raiden could thank him once more, there was another who came running up calling for Kaito, and there was a short conversation before Kaito would take off running. Raiden would akwardly wave goodbye to Kaito, and once the boy was out of site, Raiden would decide to walk home from here, He had success in both of his endevors for the day. He would train jutsu in each thing later however, he was feeling kind of hungry

TWC- 2025, 4 Stats to Chakra, 16 stats to Vigor

1000 Wc to Wind Element learned (75% Discount)
1000 wc to finish Blade of Fiction (S Rank) 1500/2500 Trained here

Exit
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin

Mon May 30, 2022 9:36 am
Approved for Raiden
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin

Mon May 30, 2022 9:38 am
Sorry didn't see Kaito's exit claims. They are also approved!

Kaito Inuzuka likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum