Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

One, two, three, four...[Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: One, two, three, four...[Open]

Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:01 am
Well, this was turning into quite the social escapade. People were coming as fast as they were going. One man leaves, another shows up. It was all very weird. However, all the 'weirdness' did not phase Aki once she heard the boy's name. Well, his first name was not so much a shocker as his last name was: Nara. She had not met another Nara save for her parents, the clan was not quite as populous in Tengakure as it was elsewhere.

Naturally, the Nara girl did not wish to be rude so, she responded, "It was quite the fall, indeed. It is nice to meet you all, my name is Aki, Aki Nara. I'm from Tengakure." At this point she directed her voice to one of the newer men on the scene, Youka, "Sorry sir, but are you friends with Tatsuya?"

In an instant, she felt as if she had overstepped her bounds. Defensively, she crossed her arms across her chest allowing her eyes to wander from person to person. It was an odd crowd the group had drawn in. Yet, citizens still milled about them as if the accident wasn't even there, such was life.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

One, two, three, four...[Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: One, two, three, four...[Open]

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:51 am

A Quiet Burst

Hino scratched her head. People were popping up and leaving and she wasn't sure she understood what was going on. The two people in front of her, the girl and the guy, they seemed to be related or came from the same clan at least. "Uh, if anyone wants to know my name is Hino." She said. "And well, I'm obviously not a Nara." She told them, not sounding insulting, but simply sounding as though she was joking.

And then some other person joined them who seemed to know the Tatsuya guy. It seemed that the girl, Aki, became defensive afterwards. Yeah, they were probably related or shared some weird clan bond. Hino wasn't from any clan so she didn't really get it, but if it was like family, then she understood perfectly well. She wasn't sure if the new guy meant any harm, but from the way Aki crossed her arms, she figured that either she was uncomfortable or the new guy was... well, trouble. Hino turned towards the new guy who joined them.

"What's it to ya?" She asked him, tilting her head. He seemed to have his back on his neck. Hino felt something strange about him, it seemed as though his muscles were stressed. She raised an eyebrow. "Are you some kinda stalker or something?"

She looked at the other boy's face to see if he was uncomfortable.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm
Tatsuya feels as the demons cold hand falls onto his neck. He knows immediately who it is and a cold feeling crawls up his spine. He is startled and then relies what he was about to do wrong.  He looks at Kaira as she is studying closely. Tatsuya must not endanger these girls and so he calms his body. 
"This is Youka a friend of mine. He found me when i was little near tornado village. I was begging on the streets when Youka found me and he has been training me sense then." Tatsuya looks up to Youka with a smile. 
He definitely messed up but Tatsuya feels he has saved him self. 
However Kaira's words could no end up well for her. It was disrespectful of her to call Youka a stalker. He kinda was but Tatsuya understood why he did it. It would be quite unfortunate if Kaira ended up dead for she was just entering this ninja world. 
Tatsuya waits a moment to see if Youka would respond to her remake if not the Tatsuya would talk.
"No Youka is no stalker he just does not want too see me getting in any trouble. He is truly a kind man."  
Lie a pone lie was what Tatsuya had to do in this world. He did not like it but its what was going to keep him and others alive.
The grip that Youka has on his neck hurts but bearable and he wont show his pain the the girls in front of him. 
Hopefully Youka does not punishment him too much be he did deserve it for his mess up.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:45 pm
"I'm just a traveling priest that takes care of the ones I find. However it is time for this boy to exit this scene. I have.....things for him to do."

For making such a rude exit the Demon tossed a pouch of 4k ryo to the two girls, hopefully they would split it between them.Making the hand seals for the porting jutsu a dark blue light would take over both of them before they vanished from the area.

(Exit with Tatsuya)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:03 pm
Tatsuya bows to the girls and leaves.

[Exit]
Anonymous

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:56 pm
Well, this was really weird. People giving out money left and right for random reasons. Honestly, Aki could not wrap her small head around it. She took the money from the priest and bowed, "Thank you kindly." 

As the two men went on there way Aki handed half of the money to the other girl. If she accepted it Aki would bow once again and make her final apology, "I am sorry, next time I will look where I am going. Hopefully we will meet again." With that the young genin would be on her way. She still had some shopping to do. First things first, well, she needed a new basket, yes, a new basket. What a strange day.

{Exit, +3500 ryo from nice people <3 }
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum