Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

One, two, three, four...[Open] Empty One, two, three, four...[Open]

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:34 pm
Shielding her eyes from the morning sun, Aki Nara stepped out into the bustling streets of Tengakure. The soft wind blew her short raven black hair in front of her eyes for a few brief moment before she shoved it to the side with a petite hand. The small girl wore a plain black skirt that reached just below her knees, which was complimented by the creamy green short sleeved shirt she wore with the Nara clan emblem emblazoned on the back. To top off her whole outfit was shiny new headband that hung loosely around her neck. Under her arm, the Nara cradled an empty woven basket, she was off to the market.

Her parents had tasked her with picking up some produce for dinner while they were at work. So, with short steps, she went on her to the market wading through the masses of people streaming throughout the streets. Trying to keep her head down the genin kept her eyes cast on the ground in front of her. Of course, the way in which she was walking made it incredibly easy to accidentally crash into someone.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

One, two, three, four...[Open] Empty Re: One, two, three, four...[Open]

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:56 am

A Quiet Burst

The young kunoichi too was tasked with buying goods for tonight's dinner while her father was out and while her mother was working at the store. Hino was given a small grocery list which she stuffed at the bottom of her denim short's pocket. She wore a plain white button-up short sleeved blouse, a pair of pastel pink sneakers, and white ankle socks. Her hair, as usual, was tied up in a simple bun. She wore a small brown sling bag, which contained her wallet.  

"Don't forget to get the leaks!" She recalled her mother telling her before she left the house. Hino didn't like vegetables too much, she preferred fruits as she found them sweeter. Her mother was an excellent cook, and Hino was very much willing to learn how to cook if only her mother had made more dessert and stopped focusing on such healthy meals. It wasn't like she didn't like healthy meals either, it's just she found the way her mother prepared them to be too bland. She looked at the grocery list, and read it as she was walking.

• Bread
  • Cheese
  • Tomatoes
  • Eggs
  • Mustard

Hino stopped at that last item. She disliked mustard, it just tasted so gross. She cringed. "Ew." She said.

Before she knew it, she crashed into another person, possibly a civilian or maybe a kunoichi like herself. "Ah!" She said, as she fell to the ground on her bum. "Ow..."She muttered, rubbing her side. "Ugh, I'm sorry. I wasn't really paying attention."
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 am
Altar was walking around the vast market Tengakure had to offer, various voices calling to him, asking him if he was interested in goods, food, or anything of the like. He would look at some things, just to be nice, but he didn't have much money to buy anything. He had picked out a small, gilded necklace that he thought would fit some girl he took an eye to, or perhaps he would keep it for decoration. Either way, it would turn out a smart purchase, he was sure. On buying it, he had tucked it away into his coat, safe in a semi-loose box.

Walking through the crowded mob of people in the market, Altar decided that he needed to get out of there as fast as possible. After all, you never know who might be behind you. He didn't want a replay of what happened last time he wandered the streets and got caught in an alley. So, he rushed himself slightly, going against the flow of the people.

The next thing he saw surprised him. Well, he didn't really see it. He more or less fell over it. First, he was on his feet and walking normally, next, he was on the ground. Turning himself around to look at what he had tripped over, Altar would see the two girls on the ground. He guessed he had tripped over one of their legs. Rising to his feet, he would help them to their feet if they weren't there already there. If they didn't accept his hand to aid them up, Altar would return them to his sides, giving a weak smile and a nonchalant shrug.

Given that they were all standing, Altar would pat his coat pocket, feeling nothing there. He would look to the ground, and see the box open on the ground, the necklace open to everyone's view. Kneeling down, Altar would rebox the necklace, and put it back into his pocket. Looking back around, taking special note of the two girls, Altar would turn to them.

"Is everyone okay here? Everything all in order? Sorry, wasn't really looking where I was going. I have a bad habit of doing that." Altar would say, smiling slightly. He didn't know either of them, but perhaps it was a good chance to get to know new people.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:30 am
Ah a wonderful morning indeed as Tatsuya walks around the central village of Tengu. His long blond hair blowed slightly with the breeze as well as the standard cloths that were given to him when he got to the village. Tatsuya did however keep his white scarf but did have too give up his head band that indicated that he was a ninja from the hidden leaf village. Tatsuya did not get much time off now that he was in Tengu. He had unfortunately been captured by a demon and now was being trained to hell as well as his other friends. Tatsuya had not actually seen much of the village other then its dark secrets. This was quite unfortunate because Tatsuya was sure to find some good wonders in the village. Tatsuya soon walks into the village market. Full of energy and colors it gave Tatsuya a new outlook on the village. For it had seemed that moon country was only a place were the most darkest shinobi lived. Tatsuya looked a the different merchandise as well as food. The stuff that Tatsuya looked at was much different form what he was used to back in Konoha Yet there was still your standard ninja tools but still a quite large diversity of things.

Tatsuya stopped at a table that sold a verity of different seeds.  From mustard seeds to grate oak ones. Picking a single see up Tatsuya thinks about the amazing potential the seeds must have. Some were so small but could grow into huge plants witch was juts another part of nature Tatsuya loved. The little seed contained so much nutrients it would be like a bomb going off for the plant that would grow from it.

Tatsuya's thoughts were quickly interrupted as he hears the light scream from the person next to him then the fall to the ground. It had appeared that two young ladys had bummed into one another and one had fallen to the ground.
Quickly putting the seed back  Tatsuya extends his had to the girl to help her up. Even if Tatsuya was in a place that held much evil he must not forget his manners.
After helping the girl to he feet he asks.
"Are you okay mam?"
Waiting for her response Tatsuya as well hears the words from the other man as the fall did seem bring some notice to there direction. Tatsuya gives a slight notion of acknowledgment to the other girl and the man.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 am
Maku found himself in the market.  Why was he in the market, well its his own business so don't worry about it.  Geeze, why do you people always need to know the motivation of a character....O wait, you mean your reading it for some insight to make the entire process more fun and entertaining.  In that case, I apologize.

Maku found himself in the market, looking for new ingredients.  He had finished his apprenticeship at the bakery and as such he had moved on to a new restaurant.  It was amazing what a little ryo in the right pocket did.  Or was it the sly use of the genjutsu.............wait, obviously it was his good looks, that was it.  How could he have thought otherwise.  Anyway......Moving through the market Maku had filled his arms up with many different types of produce.  Well, not really his arms, he was a ninja.  How would it look if a ninja got stumped by the simple art of grocery shopping.

Maku had a shadow clone holding all his produce as he walked and whistled, piling his clone up more and more with additional goods.  If only he had some kind of receptacle that could be carried, and would hold items for him.  If only if only, but alas all he had was his sad clone.  As he was about to leave, his eyes caught site of a hilarious situation unfolding, and thanks to his 3 tomoe sharingan activated he got to watch it all unfold in slow motion.  Some silly girl had ran into another silly girl.  Spying the Nara symbol on the back of the first one he instantly understood what the problem was.  He had only ever known one Nara and she was ridiculous, like seriously bonkers.  So it was reasonable to expect them all to be slightly wonky.

Unable to help himself he started to laugh, that was until another ninja tripped over them as well.  Hands going to his knees, he couldn't help but laugh out loud.  In fact he laughed so long another person arrived seemed to arrive.  Well, what a nice citizen he was probably going to be.  As he continued to watch the obvious shininagans that was going on, he noticed the Nara girl had a wonderful basket.  That was exactly the kind of tool that he needed to making this shopping nonsense much less insufferable.  So, he decided it was time to move forward, and get something else out of this outing.

Walking forward, he would arrive around the same time that the black haired shinobi had risen to his feet.  Though to be honest, he wasn't to concerned with what the others were doing.  He only had eyes for that basket.  He really really wanted that basket.  "Excuse me darling, but I couldn't help but notice that you have a very nice basket."  Unless he was stopped in some way, Maku would reach down, and assist the Nara girl up with one hand, while the other attempted to snatch the basket from her hands.  If allowed, he would examine it.  Hopefully he would arrive prior to Alter's or Tatsuya's attempts to help Aki up, though he would not get in the way if the tenga or konoha male assisted the other kuniochi up.

yes.... yes indeed this was a very nice basket and would do well for what he needed.  Snapping his fingers, his clone would quickly move over to stand next to Maku.  Emptying its arms, all the produce would be placed inside the basket and then the clone would poof away, going back to were ever clones lived.  He had not acknowledged any of the other shinobi around him, though he had taken notice of them.  Though it was more as a habit to be on his guard than from any actual amount of worry.  Holding her basket with all of his goods in the crook of his right arm, he would gaze into the girls eyes.  "Do you mind if I keep this basket, I would be ever so grateful.  O yes....but you mustn't think me rude my dear.  Here, this should do as compensation."

Reaching into his pocket he shuffled the contents around.  Pulling out his wallet, he removed a couple bills and pushed them into the girls hand that had just a moment ago had the basket.  "That should be worth more than enough.  Thanks doll."  He would say winking and flipping the hair out of his eyes.  With that, he would attempt to turn on his heel and walk away from the other shinobi.  He would immediately begin whistling as he walked if left to his own devices.  This really was a nice basket, and one that he would hold onto for a long long time.  Or until he got back to his hotel room and lost it.  Whichever came first.

(Attempted Exit)

(WC = 811,  all going towards Master Chef since I am getting ingredients for cooking.  Also, if I am uninterrupted in my exit, I will subtract 1500 ryo, as once Aki inspects the money that is how much I gave her for the basket)
Anonymous

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:36 pm
At last, the inevitable happened, a bump, a crash and at last an embarrassing fall. Sent careening to the ground, Aki fell much like the person she collided with. For a moment everything all she saw was a blur, nothing more nor less. Recovering her senses with a slight shake of the head, the girl across from her came into sharp focus along with her apology.

"N-no, it is my fault, I should have been paying more attention." Aki whimpered with her face reddening in embarrassment. Alas, she would not be allowed to wallow in her shame like she would have wanted to. No, rather the collision of the two girls attracted quite the crowd. In an instant, the girl across from her was being helped up, but Aki felt a slight pain as if someone had kicker her right leg. Glancing over at is she saw, much to her chagrin, that she had accidentally tripped someone who was apologizing, odd.

Unfortunately, the young Nara did not have time to reply to the boy she had tripped as another voice to her left was offering help. Shifting her gaze to the man at her left she took his outstretched hand. In being helped up the Nara symbol on the back of her shirt would be readily visible to the two other men and the girl she had run into. However, she was not thinking of anything like that-she was listened to an odd proposition the man who helped her up had for her basket-he was an odd one for sure.

Protesting a bit to his request for the basket, she stumbled over her words in trying to respond, "I-I, uh, well, I don't know if my parents would--" Then the man took out some ryo, compensation? With the amount he gave her she could easily buy a new basket. Thus, she simply nodded to the strange man and handed him the basket. Taking the ryo she was given the Nara quickly pocketed it, this whole situation was rather confusing. With the basket man going on his way she, with both her cheeks still holding a rosy tint and a puzzled face, turned to the small group that had gathered after the collision. Perhaps they might have some insight as to what just happened? Though, in the back of her mind, she merely hoped that no one was hurt.
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:07 am

A Quiet Burst

It was all one big chaotic mess. Everyone was freaking tripping on one another. It was either a demon came in and snatched away their luck or a group of clumsy people bumped into each other... literally.

As she was helped to her feet, Hino rubbed her side and thanked the person who helped her up. "Ah, thanks." She said with a small smile. Her side was throbbing from falling onto the hard pavement. She realized she had dropped the list and she scanned her surroundings to see if it was anywhere nearby.

When the weirdo came in and snatched the other girl's basket, that's when Hino realized that her list was nowhere to be found. It would've been a possibility that it flew into the basket, but hell, this could be a great excuse to forget to buy the mustard. She just had to remember the other items. "Don't forget to buy the leaks." She murmured.

She realized she was being rude by not acknowledging the three other people who had gathered here. It was a busy day after all, and it wouldn't be weird to run into other people. Hino liked people, she just wasn't too fond of getting hurt in the process of a meeting. "Hey, are all of you guys okay?" She asked, sincerely. It wouldn't be a good thing to have someone who injured themselves, especially since she wasn't too trained in her specialty yet.

"That was quite the trip, eh?" She said with a small chuckle. Well, that obviously wasn't funny, but the situation was. Hino looked at the three others. Two guys, and a girl. Interesting.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 pm
Only one of Altar's hands was taken, as the other girl had been helped up by another boy to his left. A man came into the scene, Altar guessed he was going to check on everyone's wellbeing, bit instead the girl he had not helped up traded her basket for quite a bit of his money. The man then dashed off, back into the crowd. Looking to he group he was now standing in, Altar was surprised to see there were four of them, two girls and another guy. This had turned from a simple crash into more of an erratic group accident. Altar wasn't sure of how to proceed. It appeared everyone was okay, save maybe a slight bit of embarrassment, but that was natural with these things.

When the girl he had helped up asked if everyone was alright, Altar looked himself over. He was relatively unharmed, a small scrape in his cheek the only indication he had fallen. Ah, he would need to attend to that later. Aside from that, though, he was fine. However, he had never quite liked large group conversation. He much preferred a quiet one on one talk. It was always a better way to get to know the person you were talking to. And he had never quite been comfortable in groups of people. And so, Altar decided he should probably take his leave sooner rather than later.

"I'm fine, thanks. But if you'll excuse me, i've never quite enjoyed large groups, so i'm gonna back out of this whole mess while I still can. It was nice to meet you three, though I wish it had been under better circumstance." Altar would say, before giving a small smile and a wave, and leaving the group, as well as the market.

~Exit~
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:18 pm
Tatsuya watches as the other man swiftly swoop in out of no were. Noticing that he had a shadow clone he must be of a higher rank then Tatsuya. Because it was such a small instance Tatsuya allows the older man to help the girl up. Steeping to the side Tatsuya stays quiet for the time being as there was now a full mix of people. Tatsuya then sees that the man makes an attempt to take the girls basket. Tatsuya was planing on objecting to this action until he pulls of a fair amount of Ryo. Why would someone spent that much ryo on a basket and besides that they were in a market there must be a stand selling baskets some were.
Perhaps the man was trying to make a statement that Tatsuya did not understand.

Before every one makes there exit Tatsuya notices the Nara symbol on the girls shirt. He is quite startled by the sight of his clans crest on her shirt. Had the Nara clan expand this far or did it belong to some one else? Tatsuya was quite skeptical of this instance but he will wait to bring up the matter until things had quieted down.

Soon every one would have left leaving only the two girls and Tatsuya. Before jumping right into asking questions about the girls shirt witch could be interpenetrated poorly Tatsuya would have his usual introduction.
"Well I hope both of you are alright after that fiasco...But shall i introduce my self, my name is Tatsuya Nara of the hidden leaf village. May i ask who you two may be?"

Perhaps the girl will present her last name and in turn this would explain why she was waring the making of his clan.
Tatsuya was as well interested in the other girl as she did seem to have much caricature.
Both of the girls seemed very respectable and kind and it a strange way it was refreshing to have an interaction with a couple of females.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:04 pm
The Demon's other had been following the ninja occasionally to ensure that nothing was happening that should not be happening. This particular time he was following Tatsuya as he made his way into a group of interesting people that were all busy talking and freely giving away information about one another. The Demon stayed on the roof tops ensuring to stalk Tatsuya without being noticed in the least.

He was honestly about to go and switch his attention to another ninja he had in his keep. He was proud of them all for not going around and spreading around that they were village nin of Konoha. After all if every ninja in Tenga knew that they would begin thinking of other things about why these ninja were here. Sadly Tatsuya was about to break the one rule that he had told them to keep. Looking down at the boy he performed the hand seals for the blink ability. He would appear right behind Tatsuya as he had just finished saying his name. Placing his hand on the boys back just on his neck he would squeeze tightly. To anyone else looking it would just appear that he was touching the boy on his back like anyone would do to someone that they knew.

"Tatsuya Nara, from a small village east of a smaller village located somewhere near the tornado village is where he is from. Right Tatsuya?"

The Demon would increases his grip on the boys neck from the back maybe causing his body to tense from the grab.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum