Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Cooking for lols - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooking for lols

Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:01 pm
The Demon ported in with Iburi in tow dropping him off next to his lover Kenshin before walking over to Maku.

"This is the other one, names Iburi, he can turn his body intangible at a pretty decent speed, should try to see just how fast he is with it. Anyways I got some other stuff to do."

(exit)
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14000

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:47 pm
Appeared beside Youka and Kenshin as he presumably teleported them in. Somewhat confused, as he often was after being teleported around. Looking about to see both Tank and Kenshin pretty close to him, Kemuri would turn his attention back to Youka who was now speaking with someone he hadn't met yet. Hearing him tell Maku he should test his ability, Kemuri figured there were going to be some annoying tests in the near future and looked back towards Kenshin and Tank. "Long time no see." He said in a sarcastic way, though his monotone voice didn't really do much to show this.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm
simply looking towards Maku as he told them to sit down, something Kenshin felt now need to oblige to as that was a shit storm waiting to happen if Maku became angered and attack, after all fighting in a seated position isn't very good in most cases. Shifting his gaze a few times from the environment back to Maku as he told them to tell him their names and specialties he would decide a nice lie was in order, I mean under selling yourself is always a nice way to pleasantly surprise somebody that is testing you right? "My name is Kenshin, as for my specialties I have none, I have only recently graduated from the academy, close to the middle of my class, average in all fields" he spoke without a trace of dishonesty in his tone, trying to convince the man of what he spoke of. It was then that Maku began going on about how he was a rather unimpressive shinobi himself, an obviously lie as the priest didn't seem like a man who accepted anything less than the best as he was obviously taking huge risks just by taking so many konoha shinobi and he would need powerful allies to back him if thing hit the fan. Looking over as Youka appeared with Kemuri in tow he would simply listen to them both before nodding to Kemuri after Youka left, not wanting to show any kind of bond between them, almost as if they barely knew each other.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:10 am
Youka was such an ass. Dropping in and leaving again without even saying hi. Why did he put up with him sometimes. All the same, he might as well crack on. The new genin let off displayed the same nonchalant behavior that Kenshin had displayed. What was Youka running some kind of day care for genin, where everyone got a cookie and nap. This was yet again one of the diffrences between Youka and himself. While no doubt he was doing his best to train them, intimidate them, and break their bodies that really wasn't enough when it came o a shinobi. Not that it mattered much. When Maku was done they would most likely have a different attitude. Or they wouldn't have any attitude. It didn't much mater to him in the end.

His initial impression of Tank was not necessarily a good one. He had answered the question, and that was all well and good. However, the lack of any personality and general confidence caused Maku to immediately fail to make a connection. So for better or worse that was were his opinion started and would go up or down.

His eyes narrowed at Kenshin. His decision to stay standing was rather rude, but he was probably just paranoid. If he wanted to tire himself out by standing that was all well and good. What really got him was his words. He in his own way described himself just as Maku had. Middle of the pack, no specialties, not a threat. Interesting concept, even if he was incredibly doubtful that that was the case.

"Of the three of you which is the strongest, and why?" As he asked this the waitress returned and placed a fresh plate of muffins on the table. Grabbing one he took a bite. Pumpkin spice, his favorite. "If your hungry have one, I don't mind." It was true he really didn't care. The most interesting factor would be if they took one.

After a brief pause allowing them all to answer, or take a bite, Maku fielded his last real question. "Your situation here is probably not voluntary. You probably don't like it. However, you are here now. What is it each of you would like to gain. Is it just survival? Or something more? Do you want to exist, or would you like to live? I seriously doubt all of you will make it through what I have planned. For those who do though, there will be no going back. I can't promise you happiness, or survival. But I can promise your name will be remembered." His voice changed as it often did when his personalities shifted. More serious now, his eyes colder. He wanted to know......though they might not know it, this simple question was the most important one they had been asked their entire life.
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:58 pm
Tank noticed Kemuri and Youka appear next to Kenshin while he was already sitting down. Looking toward Kemuri and seeing he seemed to be alright Tank would give a slight nod and then listen to Youka describe Kemuri's ability to turn into smoke. It seemed whatever had happened had forced Kemuri into using his unique ability. Then just as quickly as Youka had appeared he would disappear. It was then that Tank noticed Kenshin was not going to sit down. Listening to Kenshin lie about his abilities was expected especially considering he was the strongest of the group even if only by a small margin. Maku's second question was a bit unexpected however and Tank had to take a few seconds to think his answer through. For a moment he thought about saying Kenshin was the strongest, but that would merely confirm that he was lying and give away any sort of edge he may have later during the test. So he decided to take one for the team and toot his own horn even if it wasn't true. "I am the strongest out of the three of us. As you could probably tell I'm the most physically fit and I have the most experience being the oldest of us three." Tank knew this would draw unwanted attention toward himself in the testing to come, but hoped it would help Kenshin and Kemuri to look better during the testing. 

After speaking Tank would notice a plate of muffins being brought to the table and his mouth began to water again. He hadn't eaten in several hours and having all these delicious pastries around him was driving him mad. Then like a siren singing in the distance he heard Maku offer them a muffing if they wanted one. His stomach growled loudly and his eyes looked over the plate for all the types of muffins there might be, but unfortunately there were only pumpkin spice muffins. Tank liked them but he had wanted a variety to choose from. Either way with how loud his stomach had growled and being offered one he decided to grab one as to not seem rude and because he was that damn hungry he would risk his life for a muffin right now. After grabbing a single muffing Tank would say "Thank you." and then take a bite of the muffin eating about one third of it in a single bite. While Tank ate the muffin he would listen to Kenshin and Kemuri answer Maku's question if they even decided to. After they had answered or not he would listen to what seemed to be Maku's final question as he was now getting much more serious and it became apparent that the possibility of dying today was growing every second. Thinking hard about how to answer this question Tank decided to answer last. He didn't listen too closely to whatever Kenshin or Kemuri said just enough to know what they were saying. Meanwhile he was thinking and the same thing kept coming to his mind over and over again. When it was finally Tank's turn to answer he would look Maku in the eyes and say "My goal here is to protect my friends. If you can help me get stronger and do that then perfect, but if you intend to kill them I'll do everything I can to stop you. Even if it means I have to die in their place."
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:50 pm
Kemuri, still slightly confused by the sudden transportation, looked towards Maku as he spoke to the three. Allowing Tank to speak for him, Kemuri remained silent, as really only one person's answer was necessary for this question. He wasn't all that surprised that Tank would be the one to say he were the strongest, as he seemed to be the most protective of the three, certainly more so than himself anyway. Allowing Tank to take on the responsibility of Maku believing he were the strongest, even if he really didn't, Kemuri would wait for Maku to finish speaking once again. before responding himself, after Tank of course. "I don't rightly know. Though, I do desire to defend the things I care about, just as Tank does."
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Would stand and listen to the others speak, not bothering to state who was strongest as Tank had already taken that horrible burden for himself, helpful and appreciated, but foolish. The muffins being presented he would slowly walk to where the muffins were set down and grab one, pumpkin spice, a smell he was familiar with but not a taste he particularly enjoyed, regardless the food would be something to keep him going for longer, and eating it would give him more time to prepare for any questions Maku asked. Walking back to his previous position he would lean against the closest wall and begin eating the muffin. It was when Maku finished his last little speech that Kenshin actually got interested in this whole ordeal, originally only wanting to get his friends and escape this place as soon as possible it was only the words of Maku that had changed his mind. The chance to carve his name into the stone of time, for his name to be known by many for ages, that was Kenshin's main motivation for becoming a shinobi. His expression becoming only slightly more interested as Maku spoke it was only slightly apparent that he was becoming interested in what Maku was saying, but his interest could be seen. "To put it simply, strength in all forms, strength to protect what I care for and strength to do as I please" he spoke with confidence, the first time he had even showed emotion towards Maku.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:34 pm
Listening to their answers Maku reflected on them for a moment.  Two of the answers had been near cookie cutter answers for what he would guess of Konoha shinobi.  The third.....well there might be something there he could work with, and wouldn't be a total waste.  He had thought of the perfect task for them.  One that would test their resolve, and their convictions.  He would have the three of them fight one another.  In that fight, he would only allow two to survive.  It was that or he would kill all three, the choice would be there's.  In this way the strong would survive, and the one who wanted to protect his friend the most would have the opportunity to sacrifice them self for the rest of the group.

Raising his hand, he was just about to perform the handseal to take them to the tundra of Yuki.  It would have been there their blood would have been shed so that their second life could begin.  Except, at that moment a messenger arrived.  Opening the letter he quickly read it to get the gist of it.  Apparently Xyxer wanted him out, for no apparent reason.  The rudeness was evident.  He would need to consult Youka about this.  

"Well kids, your with me.  That challenge I gave you earlier, consider it on hold.  Things may have changed.  If any one of you try to leave, I will kill you all.  If any one of you attempts to attack me, I will kill all of you.  I hope I make myself clear.  Now follow me."  As he spoke, his chakra flared around him just briefly.  He didn't care if it would intimidate them or not, but it was to put a fine point on his seriousness.  His chakra took the visage of golden flames as it moved over his form.  All before now, his down play of his skills would probably be put to rest.  If it wasn't and they wanted a go, they would find out the hard way.  As quick as it had happened however, it was over.

With that Maku would lead them away from the bakery.  As he did so his hand touched the cufflink on his sleeve.  Instantly his appearance would change.  His clothes would shimmer before changing to their true form.  The white robes around him flowing in the light breeze.  His scepter hanging loosely from the red sash.  "Keep up"  was all he said as he began walking away from the group.  He had meant it, his chakra senses were watching them, and his experience in combat was at its peak.  He would have no shenanigans at the moment.

(Exit with the genin, unless they'd like to try to escape/fight)
TWC = 2252 claiming This
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 pm
Tank sat and listened to Kenshin and Kemuri answer the questions he had already answered. Not too long after they had finished speaking a message seemed to arrive for Maku. He didn't seem to pleased a t all with the news and was immediately beginning to leave. He spoke his words and displayed something Tank had never seen before. It appeared to a manifestation of the mans chakra in the form of golden flames swirling around him. To be honest it was a sight to behold as Tank didn't even know chakra was capable of being visible to a normal eye. Not only could Tank see it, he could feel it. This too was a first for Tank as he had never felt the presence of another shinobi's chakra before. It was foreign to him and made him feel a bit uneasy, but intrigued as well. Perhaps this was something he could learn to do with anyone and not just the power that Maku was displaying. It would definitely be a useful tool if he could master being able to sense those around him. Then it quickly disappeared and Maku began moving. Either way it seemed the test had been postponed which was good as it gave him more time to think of a way they could escape together. Following behind Maku Tank would exit the bakery and go wherever it was they were being led.

[Exit]
[WC 1,606]
[+8 stats]
[+476 to Water Trumpet: 2000/2000]
[+1,057 to chakra sensory: 1,130/2000]
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:20 pm
Watching as Maku received a message of some sort that was obviously not of a friendly manner, Kemuri would stand silently where he had been teleported by Youka. He wasn't exactly thrilled to be in the presence of another person that was prone to trying to kill someone at any given time. However, he figured that he should do as the man asked for now and follow, as he had no intention of invoking the wrath of the three people he had met that were involved in the kidnappings thus far. Seeing the quick burst of chakra around him that appeared to be in the form of a sort of golden flame, Kemuri became quite intrigued in what it was exactly that caused this, though he wasn't exactly in a position in which he was liable to be asking questions. Following the lead of Maku, Kemuri began his exit from the bakery with Tank and Kenshin, assuming Kenshin does in fact leave the bakery.
(EXIT)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum