Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Cooking for lols Empty Cooking for lols

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 pm
Maku was currently standing in the number one pastry shop that Tenga had to offer.  It hadn't taken much, a few ryo in the right hands and he was receiving lessons from the proclaimed greatest pastry chef that Tenga had ever seen.  He had been practicing the art of cake baking, and found he was rather good at it.  Just so far he had baked a 4 layer cake with 4 different flavors.  Vanilla, lemon, red velvet, and bacon.  It was an interesting choice, but Maku didn't like doing things if they weren't interesting.  It was around 4 in the afternoon, and he could feel a slight sweat break across his brow from the heat of the kitchen.  While normally he would appear in his suit.  He instead had them transform into a chefs whites.  He even had the large hat white hat on.  

With his sleeves rolled up, he took the cake to the front window to be displayed.  Exhaling briefly, he had a seat outside on the patio and even sampled his handy work.  He had been praised by the master chef, and that had put him in an excellent mood.  The sun was shining and there was just a slight breeze ruffling his hair.  His hat was occupying the seat next to him as he had a bite of his cake.  It was good, and he was most satisfied by his work.  

"Couldn't we be doing something more fun"

"Cake is fun"

"Only if you want to get fat"

"well can't be a ninja for ever, maybe getting fat will be nice"

"Well good job your getting there"
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Cooking for lols Empty Re: Cooking for lols

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:14 pm
Something must have been off on the chakra that he had teleported to. Maybe it was because it was his first time doing it on his own. He ended up with Tank and Kenshin in a cafe? What the hell was Maku doing in a cafe, why was he transported to Maku in the first place? No matter the Demon would use this opportunity to get Maku in on some of the good for nothing trash training.

"Maku, meet two of the three genin you will have under you."
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:58 pm
Tank would appear somewhere he had never been before. His eyes raced around looking for anything to give him an idea of where he was, but the first thing that hit him wasn't something he saw, it was something he smelt. The wonderful aroma in the room was that of cake and freshly baked cake at that. Easily picking out the smells of the most recently finished product Tank would think to himself what an odd combination of flavors vanilla, lemon, red velvet, and bacon were. Just thinking about it for the split second he did made Tank's mouth begin to water. However just as quickly as he had lost himself in the smell of this bakery he was snapped back to reality by the priests words toward what seemed to be a chef. Thinking about the words that came from his mouth Tank could only assume that Kemuri would be the third genin that the priest spoke of. An ever greater question though was where is Kemuri? Tank and Kenshin had been told they were going to see him and Kenshin would definitely not like the fact that he had been lied to. What was in Tank's mind though was is this really the associate that the priest had said he was in contact with? If so then these two were the oddest shinobi he had ever met. One being dressed as a priest and the other as a chef. Either they were under heavy disguise or they had very weird fashion senses. Either way Tank decided saying nothing was his best bet for now and simply waited for what would happen next as he analyzed the room he was standing in making sure he got down every item and exit it had in case he needed to try and make an escape.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 pm
Arriving in a completely unknown location Kenshin would find his eyes quickly darting back and forth to gaze over the entire area within his line of sight. Immediately noticing the many baked goods and the man in a chefs uniform he would recognize this new place as a bakery, not really the place you would expect one to keep prisoners. Regardless Kenshin's gaze would fall upon Youka as he had not noticed Kemuri's presence, the man had obviously lied, something he honestly expected. Slowly looking towards the chef he would call out to Youka "So who is this one?" he asked as he looked the man up and down, trying to figure out any reason why Youka would bring them to him. Sadly however thats when it was stated, this man was to be his captor as well as Tank's. Assuming that the third was to be Kemuri he would shrug his absence off for now as it was only a matter of time until Kenshin would be able to free his friend, regardless of if he was to be meeting with him and Tank or not.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:31 am
The sudden appearance of three individuals was not impressive.  Probably because Maku had taught Youka how to do it, and Maku had been teleporting around since before it was the cool thing to do.  So instead of displaying any shock, he ate some cake.  Cake was a good thing.  Hearing Youka talk, it was kinda a drag.  Interrupting cake with business, what kind of person would do that.  Youka would of course, he just had no sense of how to enjoy life.  It was rather annoying, but alas it was the burden of their friendship and one he was forced to endure.

Watching them, Maku did continue to eat his cake however, and with a snap of the fingers on his left hand, he also got a glass of milk.  Cause milk goes good with cake.....duh.  "Three?  I thought we agreed on only two.  Is it really necessary to train three, I'm not made of ever lasting patience you know."  Not bothering to stand, Maku offered a seat to Youka with a quick gesture as he wiped his face with a napkin.  There were a couple of other tables spread around the patio, as it was a normal cafe outside eatery, but Maku saw no reason to address the genin as of yet.

"These two any good at anything, or is it a total blank slate?  Not to impressive in my opinion."  Using his chakra sense he at least was able to judge them in that regard, not that that was a true testament to ones power.  Much like judging a book by its cover.  However, one worked with what they had until it could be expanded upon.  The bigger fellow, well his chakra was average in Maku's eyes.  His physique however clearly displayed one that followed physical confrontation.  At least, that was the guess.  Perhaps the fellow was well rounded and just like to look swole for the ladies....couldn't judge him for that.

The other guy, was in some ways more impressive and in some ways not so much.  His chakra signature was larger, that was one thing.  However it was the way he spoke to Youka that struck him as odd.  Youka had said he had "captured" these genin, yet he spoke to him like an equal almost.  His question lacking respect, but whatever maybe he was a cocky prick.  Couldn't judge him to harsh for that, Maku was to.  Jet black hair, coal black eyes, kind of reminded him of his last fool apprentice.  An Uchiha, but it was doubtful that Youka would steal an Uchiha from Konoha.  Or perhaps Youka had some big balls and Konoha was growing awful lax in the protection of its favored sons.  Either way, it was of little consequence.  He would find out eventually, or not.....probably didn't mater.

Taking the final bite of his cake, he continued speaking regardless of Youka's words.  "I suppose I am being rude, would you like anything to eat?"  After Youka gave answer, he would continue "What would you like me to do with them specifically?  How long do I have?  How intact do they need to be at the end?  What are their names and specialties?"  Well if Youka was going to be business Maku might as well take it serious as well.  No matter how much he didn't want to.

"Training a bunch of genin....sounds like a drag"

"Couldn't agree more"

"Didn't your last student get killed?"

"Yup"

"And Kira you trained her to......and she died"

"Mhm"

"Soooo they are probably going to die"

"The odds lean in that favor, but maybe they will break the mold"

"Maybe......but you probably shouldn't become a teacher."

"Are you even real?"

"It is a mystery.....suppose we will find out soon enough."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:53 pm
Walking to the chair and sitting down for a moment completely disregarding the genin he had brought with him. The Demon looked over at Maku before beginning his speech with a sigh.

"It was only two, but I think you'll want the other one as well. I think they have a slightly symbiotic relationship with Iburi. Not the meat head, but the other one next to him. He seemed pretty "emotionally drained" when I told him I was the one that took his lov-friend"

The Demon was pointing his thumb over in the direction of Kenshin at the time while he was saying thins.

"Hell if I know if they are any good, I mean how good could you be training in a sheltered village? Pretty sure muscle man over there is going to be a brawler. Then the other is more than likely the fairy type floating around. Just make sure you aren't surprised by anything, I'm sure you can already tell that of the two he has the higher chakra of the two oh, he uses fire as well I think, can't remember."

The Demon would wave his hand at the food turning it down as he still had much more planning to do and also had to go and remove Iburi from the other group.

"You your own methods, I leave everything up to your discretion. I forgot their names honestly, so you can waste your time learning them again. As far as conditions I want them back in....If they don't live up to your expectations kill them please. I will say keep your eye on the smaller one though, he isn't too happy about being taken from his village so remove a leg if you have to.I'll be back with the other."

Making the hand signs for the teleportation jutsu again a dark blue light would engulf himself and a cake before disappearing.

(exit)
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Tank listened to the chef Maku in silence as he seemed to be slightly annoyed by the arrival of all of them. Although he seemed to know this was going to happen so he must have been the priest's associate or at one of them. Then listening to the priest answer Maku's questions he seemed to not know a lot about Tank or Kenshin. He did however guess correctly as to what Tank was and knew a little bit about Kenshin. Noting the fact that the priest had given Maku permission to kill them if they didn't live up to expectations Tank would get a little nervous again. He knew dying was a possibility, but to be honest he was rather afraid of the thought. He did feel a bit better know Kemuri was going to be the third member to their group. Watching as the priest performed the hand seals for his teleportation jutsu he knew that he and Kenshin were now being left with this oddly dressed Maku fellow who seemed to not be interested in them at all. Again Tank would stand and wait for whatever was to happen and then react accordingly.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:38 pm
Simply standing and watching the two talk he could not help but catch a vibe that this Maku fellow wasn't very thrilled with the situation, possibly because he found him and Tank to be too weak or he simply didn't enjoy watching over others. Regardless Maku was stuck with them as the man left, the fact that Kemuri was going to be joining them was a nice thought, but still this was a bad situation that he didn't enjoy being in very much. Standing there for several seconds after Youka had left, Kenshin would slowly look around before focusing on Maku "So, are we going anywhere or staying here?" he spoke with little interest, obviously not trying to show much emotion towards the man as he didn't want him to get a read on what he was feeling. His eyes eventually trailing off towards the pastries all around he would look them over as if judging them before slowly nodding his head "Did you make these?" he spoke to Maku "Because if so you seem rather talented in baking" his words carrying the same lack of enthusiasm as before.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm
Watching Youka vanish, Maku felt a little annoyed. The demon was such a pain in the ass. Really, he should seal him away somehow, or at the very least wipe that grin from his face. Maybe that would bring him down to real levels, instead of high upon his mountain of superiority. However, life was what it was, and this next task now lay at his feat. He had nothing left to do, but see it to fruition. It could be fun perhaps.

"I am talented at a great many things. Have a seat both of you. I know were you both hail from, but beyond that I have only recently felt the need to join in with that priests plans. Lets start with the most basic of information. Names, and your specialties. From there I have a particular test in mind that will display to me what work actually needs to be done." He would wait to hear his questions answered. What a drag, training people was literally one of the most boring things in the world to him. It was probably why he made such a failure as a leader.

Once they had answered, Maku would sort of gaze around, waiting for Youka to return. He had said he would bring a third, but now that he thought about it he wasn't sure if he said he would do it now or later. Damn.....he really needed to start listening again. "Well, ummm I guess you know my name is Maku. Ummmm, I guess you should know something about me." He thought about what to even say. He knew Youka would probably try to do something intimidating, and revoltingly serious. However, that was fair lame.

"I consider myself a decent shinobi. Nothing to astounding, but pretty good. I could hold my own is what I am trying to say. I believe in the strength of ones own belief and commitment. I believe in changing your destiny at a moments notice. In the spirit of that belief, I would like to say this. If at any time, you do not feel like being trained by me anymore, and you wish to leave I invite you to do so. I invite you to attack and attempt to kill me at any time, just know if you do decide this. I shall respond in kind, as I wouldn't want to insult you. Now any other questions you have for me?" As he finished speaking his head would tilt slightly to the side, his grin stretching from ear to ear.
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:02 pm
Tank watched as the priest disappeared and he was left with Maku and Kenshin. Hearing Kenshin speak he could tell that Kenshin was coping with the situation and had gathered himself to his normal state. Maku's response was different than he had expected though. For being the associate of this rather violent man Maku seemed to be more laid back and open minded. Perhaps this could be used later, if not then there were always other options of trying to escape. Not wanting to look completely retarded however Tank decided he needed to answer quickly and calmly showing he wasn't scared of the situation he had been placed in. After sitting down across from Maku  Tank would say "My name is Tank. As you could probably guess my specialty is taijutsu. That's about it." He then stared at Maku waiting for Kenshin's reply. When Kenshin finished  speaking Tank would sit and listen to Maku's invitation to try and kill him if they didn't want to be there. This made Tank think a bit as he couldn't possibly imagine that this man would invite someone to kill him if he didn't know for sure that he could kill them before they had a chance. Tank was almost certain this Maku fellow was much stronger than he was leading on. Perhaps he wanted to kill them and was trying to give himself an excuse. Not like he needed one though, the priest had given him permission to kill both Tank and Kenshin if they didn't measure up to expectations. Either way Tank had no intention of taking that offer until he knew more about Maku and his capabilities. As Maku smiled at the both of them Tank simply continued to stare at him blankly waiting for Kemuri to arrive and find out what this test was.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum