Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

(six months ago) - Page 2 Empty Re: (six months ago)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:37 am
Akihana did her best to remain straight faced as the young man opposite finally understood her request and to his credit, he didn't seem to care. Perhaps he truly did not see fit to judge anyone and if that was the case, then Akihana was already in firm support of the new rule. It was about time people started looking past mistakes of the parents to build a better future for the children. As he assured her that it would not be an imposition on him to look in on her boy from time to time, she couldn't believe the offer. Today must be very auspicious if the Raikage wasn't simply offering to make her life easier but to watch out for her son. An offer she would appreciate for the rest of her life.

"Arata is going to be unbelievably excited when I tell him you not only asked for him but offered to look out for him," she said with a brilliant smile as she took the papers he offered her. Within that chakra seal lay the answer to all the troubles, the insurance she needed to make sure her child would never be called names or teased or bullied for something she had done so long ago.

," I would just let him live life as is...somethings are worth living through and if anything it will make him stronger,"

"I do understand what you mean," the kunoichi admitted quietly as she neatly folded the envelope between her small palms. "And if it were me, I would gladly go through any hardship for the sake of a better future, a stronger disposition." It wasn't just empty words, despite her pleasant personality and innate optimism, Akihana had led a hard life. The genin just never blamed anyone for it, least of all the little boy she loved more than life itself. "But I'm a mother, Raikage-sama, it is my duty above all else to protect him where I can. I know I will fail, I know he will get hurt. But I will not be able to live with myself unless I am absolutely certain I did everything I could to make sure it didn't happen."

When he asked to bring Arata along next time she was free, the blonde nodded with a smile. "Oh he would love that so much. And thank you again for looking out for us. I hope you prosper well at your job too," she reciprocated, unsure how else to show her gratitude.

"And I know this may sound silly, Yaju-sama, but don't sloe heart," she added, getting up to leave but turning around to impart her final words. "Everyone struggles with change, but you're doing a good thing for cloud. Never sloe sight of that even when you feel you're facing strong opposition."

And with a final bow, the genin turned on her heels and left, politely exiting the office and closing the door behind her.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

(six months ago) - Page 2 Empty Re: (six months ago)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:07 pm
Standing up from his chair, he would push it in and roll his shoulders the amount of work he would have to do after she had left would be immense but if he was to have any time for himself he would have to bust it out in one go. With this he made a half ram seal and summoned a clone of himself to go into the back rooms and begin cleaning while turning to Akihana," Well i wouldn't want a child to end up like i was when i was growing up and go through the hardships i did...so if i could do anything to lead them down a good path, this would be best.

While the clone worked he finished off his drink before flipping the cup upside down and responded to her," As long as you are there for him in his times of need and offer him advice no other could as a parent...that is the best thing any child could have. Better than the most perfect jutsu and better than the sharpest weapon," although at this he would return to the back and continue his work, but not before hearing her words.

A large yet prideful smile appeared on his face as he looked over his shoulders and nodded," I will keep those words to heart Akihana of Kumogakure...and keep guiding your son down the right path, i have a feeling he will be good for this village in due time," after as such he would disappear into the back where the last thing Akihana would hear was," Dammit why does always have to be me with the most work!!!!," of course there were more things that needed to be dealt with, but for this young Kage he was going to get through it all.

[Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum