Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Chilling - Page 4 Empty Re: Chilling

Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:44 pm
Approved
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:21 pm
"Yes....that seemed good enough I would imagine."  In truth Maku was surprised how quickly this clone was gaining his powers.  Not that it bothered him to much, after all that was the purpose of this meeting.  In the real world only 3 minutes had passed, though they had been at this practice for quite a bit longer. 

"Impressive, you learn quick.  I think there is only one last thing I need to teach you.  The ability to teleport and find your other body.  I learned this from the Shima leader, and I doubt he would like me giving it out.  However, I think you need this.  It will allow us to come together on a much larger scale.  The summoning jutsu is nice, but this puts it to shame.  This is how I came to find you."  Maku explained.  As he spoke he waved his arm, and a large arm chair appeared.  He sat in it, and let his feet be propped up.  Next to him a table appeared with a glass of water on it. 

"So, this works a lot like a reverse summoning.  Essentially you need an anchor, that is the first step.  Either a marked individual or a place you have been before.  Think of it like sensing an invisible cord.  It links you to wear you want to go.  Once you have the link, you just have to think of the blink jutsu and the summoning jutsu on a much larger scale."  Taking a drink from the imaginary water, he continued. "So, you project your chakra forming a sphere around you.  Then you pick what in that area you want to teleport.  Simply summon yourself to that anchor point, using the chakra sphere to pick what you want to go with you."

Forming the one handed seal of confrontation, Maku projected a golden bubble of chakra around him.  Everything he did was golden, cause it was better that way.  In a second he would teleport to be on the other side of Youka, along with the table chair and cup.  However if one listened, they would hear ice hitting the ground.  "You see the more focused the better control you have.  Control and focus are important.  Why don't you give it a try."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 pm
This is what the Demon was waiting for, the next lesson would be the meat and potatoes of this entire training session. Learning everything so far up to this point was to be ready to take this jutsu from Maku. He would use it to be able to get back into Konoha and take the others he had already marked. This woud also allow him to move their bodies to his hideout safely without fear of someone else finding them and in turn finding him. The Demon liked what doors this ability opened up for him as traveling to other places would now be less of a chore as long as he had been to them before. From watching it though he gathered that its down side was how fast it was able to transport things. It needed time to gather the aura around the person and the objects that you wanted to teleport with you. With that it slowed the process down drastically causing one to have proper planning were they to use this ability in combat. The Demon didn't intend for it to be used this way but just in case it ever came down to it his mind was already playing out various strategies on how to use it in combat. Each jutsu that Maku was teaching was stepping up in volume in order to prepare the Demon to be able to use this one. The first had taught him how to manage the chakra effectively and know what it feels like to move just himself along with it. It took longer for him to get the grasp of that because it was his first move into the area of space time. He had failed on it two times before finally grasping it on his third try to move just himself from one place to the other. His second jutsu was pushing him to be able to move not only himself but one other thing as well. It was a little bit more tricky than the first as it caused him to split his concentration over to another thing while maintaining his own. Though harder than the previous he had nailed it on the first try due to how well he managed to watch Maku pull it off. He studied the boys every movement ensuring he didn't forget a single thing and as such managed to make it his own. This however looked like it would be filled with a long and arduous task of understanding and manipulation of chakra. He saw it and understood the principal behind it but pulling it off would be something different all together. It seemed Maku had put a little too much faith into the Demon to be able to just pull off the jutsu now that he had seen him so easily use the second one. Well he would have to be sure not to disappoint him then and use it as best as he could on the first try again.

"Maybe while I'm doing this we can talk since not much time is passing outside of this genjutsu. Here we should be able to talk in length as well and you can maybe tell me what you are thinking as well. The children I have captured are a pretty interesting bunch. Each one of them is strong in their own way and I intend to harness all of that power and direct it in focused blasts of energy. When we seek to do away with Echo I would like to send them to also take over the areas that have fallen under his control as well at the same time. Somewhat of a joint attack you might say. The only reason I say that we do it all at the same time is because if one village seeks to send for help from the other we are already there to intercept it. This way we aren't just severing the head, but also killing the body in one full sweep. I also don't mean just taking the villages and allowing them to come back stronger, I want to completely get rid of them all burn them all down till nothing but ash remains. When the time comes of course each group of ninja I send will be headed by someone I know I can trust to get the job done while we handle our own battle. I'll send this body with one of the groups to one of the villages, we have Yuki, Taki, and Iwa that need to be dealt with all at the same time. Iwa should be easy as it already holds my pawn Kozai at the heart of the village so he should give it up immediately and turn to our side. If he doesn't however then he will be dealt with just like the rest of the village. I was going to send Kira with a group to Taki as she has been there the longest so she knows the out lay of the village and should know the most about Taiga. Even though I assume he will be nothing but a push over, her being there will solidify that we have no problems with it coming under fire and destruction. The only real question is what to do with Yuki, I know it's your village and you might have some form of endearment towards it. So much so that you might want to see it destroyed by your own hands but I think it would be best if you and I leave that to the ninja I have. It will be a great proving ground for them and it will allow us to purely focus on  ensuring we do this kill right. You know if we fuck up that's more than likely going to be the end of me, well us but I don't care too much for your own passing as i care for mine. Tell me what you think about that so we can at least have a game plan going into this."

While they were talking the Demon had spent most of the time honing his chakra to fit the same amount of output that Maku was exerting while using the jutsu. He had it almost fully under control lowering it to still be usable but only for the proceeding jutsu that was to follow. He had to be able to move himself and something else while using this jutsu. As he thought on it the clone he had previous summoned began to walk back to be standing parallel with him and Maku and now a chair as well. The hard part was now moving himself and the others to another location without pushing them out of his own bubble. Maku hadn't explained what would happen if he were to somehow fail while moving them, were they to maybe lose an arm or a leg or worse they would die if he did this wrong. That might have been more of a overstatement than the truth but he would believe it to be so until he actually pulled it off. His chakra was beginning to reach its lower levels the more he pushed out into these weird jutsu. With this one done and mastered though he would be able to go where he pleased and also act slightly as a hub for all of his ninja and such to communicate with and also make travel with. It would be a tedious practice and one sure to need a lot of effort to work as intended but eventually it will pick up off of the ground. The Demon smiled as he listened in to the conversation that was happening in Tengakure. It seemed Xyxer was finally getting bored of the entire proceedings and was now ready to let them all go so that the Demon could begin his training of the children in earnest. The Demon sent the other a message to his main body to begin teaching them harshly forcing them to learn the hardships of battle through immediate death. He told his main body to puch them to their breaking point even if it meant breaking their bones in the process. He could heal broken bones and cuts across their bodies that was all very easy things to do. It would make them that much stronger for when they fought a real war. They would be ready for anything by the time he was done with them or he would kill them during training for being unable to hold up to his desires for them. He hoped and prayed that by the time he was able to send them out they would be a killing squad worthy of sending back into Konoha a place that they once called their home and taking it for themselves even challenging the current kage and the one who was known as Viper. It would take awhile for all these things to happen but it would happen.

Now it came to the actual use of the jutsu the stage was set and he knew he could do it. The Demon just had to pick what he wanted to shift to a different location to show his mastery of the jutsu was complete. That's when it hit him, he would take what Maku did and the things he could move and do that plus more. Making the same handseals that Maku had shown to him he focused. First he focused on surrounding himself with the space time chakra to ensure he had it down before sending it outwards. After he covered himself he stretched it outwards to cover his clone and Maku and the chair. It would be a long stretch but he had to show his would be teacher that he was learning it as fast as he could. He didn't want to be seen as a slouch that wasn't taking his lesson clearly. He closed his eyes taking in the mental images of all the things he had inside. He had to ensure everyone would be in his field of transportation so that Maku would call him out for being lazy with the jutsu. All he had to be one step ahead of Maku, the human couldn't belive he had one leg up on the Demon of course. With a simple breath of air that he let escape his lungs he let the jutsu take full effect with all of them and the chair along with the cup disappear from the current location they were in. When he opened his eyes again he would have moved them all into the field of crosses with all the bodies around them and the chair as well. Letting his chakra again drop down he dropped to his knees from the amount of chakra he had used. Even if it was just in a genjutsu he could still feel the effects of all of these jutsu pulling on his reserves. He was sure his actual body was dripping with sweat as well from just the five minutes they had spent inside Maku's dream space. It was finally done, he had taken from the boy everything that he felt he could use and make it better. Everything else would now be up to him to ensure he could use it correctly and then make his own jutsu from this.

"Well I think we are done here right? I've learned all I can from you at the moment and anything else I learn I think will come from my own efforts. I think it's time you meet the the ninja that I've taken and also another person by the name of Xyxer who should be very useful in all things to come as well. It should be a pretty good time for all of us and maybe also can get you to let off some of that extra pressure that's been building up in your head from that other annoying guy."

(WC 2000 claiming transfer through world of emptiness)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:02 am
As the demon started speaking the genjutsu would already begin to end.  By the time he concluded his words, they would fully be in the real world.  "I think it would be a good idea to visit this Xyxer was it?  What a bizarre name.  I would like to meet the person who captured Youka in the first place.  I suppose I shall take us there.  After all you look like shit." 

Walking over to stand next to Youka's clone, he performed the half hand seal that was needed.  A golden bubble formed and enveloped both men.  "Hang on tight, never traveled this far before, but hey whats the worst that could happen.  We end up spliced together like some bad sc-fi trip?"  Laughing, Maku realized that what if that really was a possibility.  Looking at the demon, his eyes would go wide and his grin would sag.  Clearly indicating, that he himself wasn't sure if he had been joking or not.  A split second later the bubble would collapse pulling both Youka and Maku with it.

(Exit)

3529 TWC
Learning  This Barrier
Gaining 17 ap instead of ryo
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:56 am
The Demon listened and noted that Maku didn't really respond to that long conversation he had with him. He simply just went on to moving to Tenga and meeting Xyxer as if he had said all that for his health, well so much for pushing plot. Nodding to Maku he stood and waited for the transport to begin.

(EXIT)
(TWC 6807 +34 stat points)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:30 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum