Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Chilling - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:53 pm
"He lost from being stupid and making a rash decision in a fight. I got free because of that, and he came to terms that if I was in control it wouldn't have happened, so here I am. My other half is on his way right now with the man known as Xyxer back to Tenga I assume. I hateto say this but I'm going to have to listen to you in this body as it has nothing and knows nothing of jutsu, so i'm at a impass. I will follow your lead....."

The demon snarled at the end of all this, it couldn't believe it would have to listen to this fool.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:10 pm
"What do you mean "other half". What do you mean this body doesn't have any jutsu, what are you even talking about?  I can't read minds or magically know everything that has happened like it's all written down some where."  This guy, was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.

After listening I the explanation Maku would continue.  "Fine and good, just pretend to be Youka and be polite.  Though I hardly believe he would imagine you would do a better job.  If you have two bodies why my give you one and him the other to get alternative perspectives, it only makes logical sense.  The leader here is Naoki, he is catios but a smart and friendly leader truth be told twice the leader I will ever be.  Second the former tenkage Denkitiki is here with me as well.  Probably should mention you met this xyxer guy to him."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:37 pm
Youka didn't tell you this because he was hoping to use it on you the next time you fought, but he has been working on a jutsu that allowed him to split into two seperate beings and this was the result, however this body comes completely blank with only half of his strength. they share a connection and as I just said not two seconds ago, Youka has checked out so i'm in control of both, don't make me repeat myself. I'll do what you ask in exchange that you teach this body your space time manipulation and train it back up to its former glory."

The demon would wait for the answer that was sure to be saracastic from Maku.

"By the way this bodies name is Akuoy."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:44 pm
"Ok sounds legit to me.  Not a problem."  Maku thought it was such a cool technique there wasn't musch to say about it.  "Well I guess the only thing is that I have your word you will not be sarcastic, angry, a Neanderthal, or otherwise an asshole while you are here.  That includes following my lead at all times.  Though I of course appreciate your input on most matters."  

Waiting Maku would this had been an anticlimactic meeting.  All there was to do now was to wait for Naoki should he arrive.  If not he would have to figure something else out.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 pm
"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. I'll be on my best behaviour because having this body die and doing the process all over again would be a pain in the ass. Also before I forget again, while I was reading Kozai's mind and going through his meeting with Echo I found something very interesting. There was a somewhat visible chakra cloak around him with a tail on the back of it that appeared for a brief moment. You'll have to look into that of course."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:45 pm
"Mmmmm sounds odd but yea I can figure something out.  Before I forget your a shit surgeon, still can't use chains, you sure I didn't get my same kidney back?"  That wasn't really called for, but for some reason it popped into his brain.  

"Well if I have your word there isn't much to do but wait.  I'm hoping Naoki will come and find us."  maku hoped that his chakra signature would be a beacon to Naoki to find him should he accept the invitation in his note.  "Let's go to the tavern and wait then.  Should just be up here, if he sends a messenger it will be to the town that uasully offers passage to shima, not out here on the beach". Umm yea geography was still notnclicking so hopefully this wasn't a dumb thing to say.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:00 pm
Time had passed and no word from Naoki.  They had spent some time in the tavern and the most interesting thing was a bar fight between Youka's clone and hank the local fish vendor.  After being kicked out of the bar, they soon found themselves back on the beach.  "Well hell, I don't know where he is.  I'll give him a little more time before I try and contact him again.  Why don't we get started with your training."  Maku said looking slightly frustrated.

"Ok, space time is something much diffrent than what you are used to.  It's complex and yet simple.  Space and time share a thread.  They are entertwined and ever moving.  To affect one you will effect both.  The power of belief, is one of the ways I find to make it work."  Maku moved a little away, and then in an instant blinked a few yards.  "Focusing chakra, I see myself in another place.  I don't move myself I transpose myself.  I force myself to be in a new space, and because of the relationship between space and time, it happens instantaneously."  Maku took in a deep breath from his explanation.  It really was a complicated process, and sometime he didn't really understand it.  It was his chakra that he submitted the powers to his will.

"Anyway, do you have any questions?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:29 pm
Akuoy listened to Maku describe the varying differences in the use of space time ninjutsu. From what he understood it would more than likely take him some time to grasp how it worked even if he did a master of the arts teaching him. He also went on a huge rant about transposition and how he felt his way around different things, sounded pretty gay if you ask me.

"I don't even know where to begin with this honestly and your explanation sounds slightly homo erotic to say the least. What you're saying though is I need to visualize my body moving into another location and then turn my chakra outward to that effect? You know if you explained it to me as i just explained it to you, you might make a half decent teacher. As you are now it's pretty sucky."

The Demon loved instagating and talking down to the human that was Youka's best friend. Despite him being utterly useless in combat right now till he trained the body back he still had his wit to aid him.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:57 am
"Listen you neanderthal.  This is why you will never grasp the science.  You limit yourself to factors you think you have a hope in understanding.  However, you don't.  Urgh, ok, just watch this."

Maku walked a couple meters away.  About 10 really.  Cracking his neck he began to focus his chakra.  Its very nature bending into time and space.  Forming a single hand seal his body began to grow blue.  His chakra levels would increase by 70, to a total of 180.  Leting it flux, the ground around him would crack slightly, as if it had weight.  In fact, he had reached into the timeline to increase his powers.  Forming the handseals he needed he would reach his hand out, and fire a quasar pulsate at Youka.  Surely it might have killed him.

Instead, forming more handseals he used his transference jutsu to forcibly switch plases with Youka, so that the beam was coming for him now.  Phasing with his cloak the beam would pass through him without damaging him in the least.  He would then form the seal of confrontation to teleport to be besides Youka, before reappearing.  The entire process had happened in under 10 seconds.  it was meant to e a display to display the power of Space time, since all the techniques he used were derived from space time in the the first place.

The blast would explode in the distance.  "You see, you have to reach farther than you thought.  Use that little marble between your ears for a change, and don't look at things so simply."  Maku who was standing right next to Youka, would then punch him in the side of the head at a speed of 110.  Hard enough to make his head ring.  "Don't make fun of how I talk"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:18 pm
Watching intently and paying attention to Maku only because he had to and no one else would train him. The whole process was ultra flashy and nothing like what the Demon expected it to be like. However he was being taught by the most flamboyant male on the planet so he should have expected it. For awhile the Demon waited and watched as Maku began raising his chakra like this was some sort of episode where if you stood still and screamed long enough your hair would turn golden. God this guy was so GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Finally after finishing his power up segment he proceeded to perform hand seals for what was sure to be his trademarked laser beam and sure enough it was. The boy fired it directly at the Demon as if he was trying to kill him right then and there on the spot. Didn't he know that if he killed this body it meant nothing, Youka would simply just make another. After firing the beam Maku disappeared and reappeared changing places with the Demon before the beam collided with him.

Maku let the beam pass through him freely of course showing off again before reappearing by the Demons side.

"Hmm Ok I think I understand it just a little bit more now and should be able to get the hang of it. You could have done somethng a little less flashy. I'm guessing you did it to scare me though."

Next thing you know the Demon was getting punched in the side of the head causing him to grab his head and kneel on the sand steadying himself from the concussive force.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum